[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 2.19 MB, 3264x1842, 1498892569042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20959796 No.20959796 [Reply] [Original]

Have you visited the spiritworld? Have you experienced death and been reborn? Can we keep the energy-force of teotl flowing?

>> No.20960089

Yes, I was at my local hobby shop where there was a card game tournament. In the first round I was to face off against a rather unassuming fellow from the far east. He, strangely, requested that we wager our souls on the outcome of this game. Being a good sport and thinking nothing of it, I agreed with a hearty chuckle. We began the game and my attention shifted to my cards. It was my opponent's turn, so after a brief spell of strategizing and looking at my hand, I glanced back to my silent rival. To my surprise he seemed transformed. His demeanor changed: his features were sharper, he sat up straighter, and i felt bloodlust radiate off of him. He made his play in a voice that was noticeably deepened, derived straight from his chest instead of meekly produced from his throat. I won't bore you with the details, but I was soundly defeated. He seemed to draw every card he needed whenever he needed. I had half a mind to accuse him of cheating, but I had no evidence. After the finishing blow, my head felt lighter and my mind empty. I began to shriek, fearing I had been drugged. I do not recall what happened in the card shop afterwards. What I do remember is falling into a realm of shadows, surrounded by some...substance that seemed neither solid, nor liquid, nor gas but some sort of fluctuating material that had the property of all states of matter at once. I saw nothing, smelt nothing, and heard nothing. I felt I was surrounded by this substance for only an few minutes. Suddenly I was yanked back to the card shop. My rival was sitting over me, returning to his light-hearted disposition. After fetching me water, he apologized for the game and the stakes, and quickly fled the scene.

>> No.20960113

>>20959796
How can I get into this path. My only hunch is reading journey to ixtlan.. I want to feel the life force within

>> No.20960135
File: 17 KB, 348x196, lazyjanny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either /lit/ or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on /lit/ should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

>> No.20960193 [DELETED] 

based thread. reading is malignant if it is not mana pilled. Most boomer lit is anti-mana.

Understand, thoughts are energetic patterns. When you think thoughts and revel in images they align into energetic patterns in the waters of your mind... Deleuze is the shaman king of philosophy.

/xlit/

>> No.20960221

>>20960113
meditate

>> No.20960241
File: 139 KB, 801x1200, 801x1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20960135
My bad. Can we discuss /shaman/books? Like pic related