[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 925 KB, 1395x1449, 1656534098944.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20925545 No.20925545 [Reply] [Original]

God did not become Christ, but Judas ... It makes as much sense to deny the reality of evil because heaven dries all tears as it does to claim we can make fire wet by converting it to water ... this is a classic defense of Zoroastrian dualism, by the way ... One that holds the law of identities must be respected ... So the Problem of Evil is really the Problem of the Essence or Quiddity of Evil, not the problem of its mitigation, deflation, etc. ... But in that case, even God cannot relieve Himself of being God, even if he became man to the point of sin ... So it wasn't God who became Man in Judas, but Judas who became "God" in Man ... Judas who is damned because he became the author of damnation himself ... What is one day on the cross to becoming one with the sum of all iniquity? ... To know evil is to be blessed, to become it is to be anything but ... and Judas was both: he was an agent of evil who defended with all his power his right to curse himself for it ... His suicide was an honorable one, like God's should be ... Judas was a black Gnostic proper: one who dared a gnosis of the Demiurge by becoming him, over and above the pantomime of sin that occupied the antinomians ...

>> No.20925561

>>20925545
this shit is what niggers mean when they say "fucking white people"

>> No.20925578

>>20925545
Tell me again why religion isn't considered insanity?

>> No.20925743

I see no reason to hate the Antichrist.

>> No.20926260

>>20925545
>my weekly scroll through the sewer of /lit/ (catalogue only, not clocking on threads) coincides with this

Maybe lay off the schizoposting for a while just so you don't go INSAAAAAAANE for real?

>> No.20926440

>>20925545
Go back to /his/.