[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 18 KB, 200x303, Good-Bye_to_All_That.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20919062 No.20919062 [Reply] [Original]

Chadwick crossed the room with his satin pants causing much friction 'twist his legs, and when he had reached the Bavarian Piano that was being strummed merrily by Mrs. Forthcritch and Mr. Norbel he cast asunder his breastcoat flap and produced a parchment of Austrian ink strains,

"play this!" he scoffed in his high-pitched overly effeminate voice, thinking he played upon them the jape as knowing as he did that neither could surely do so.

Chadwick held the parchment in mid-air, snurling at the beghasted faces of the two elderly people, and then he cried aloud, "haw!" he shouted, "done gotten you, what!" and he secreted the parchment back beneath his flaps and strode back to his elderly mother, taking his seat beside her for to finish his thimblesworth of sherry.

"I say," growled Vice-Roy Pengraves to Admiral Plum, "in my day we would've raped that boy night and day."

Admiral Plum, his face a constant caricature of indigestion and disgust, nodded into his glass, "t'was a dally sham," he said in an agreeable tone, "for the spanish stick, what, across the old scrotum, what," and he guffawed, "to make the blighter wince and cry."

The Vice-Roys hand tightened upon his sword hilt, he caught Chadwicks eye and leered at him, sending the boy to perturbation, and then he himself crossed the room, bowed galantly to Chadwicks elderly mother and, making his excuses for matters of import, he led Chadwick out of the drawing room and own the corridor a into the stables, with Plum waddling in pursuit.

No sooner had the negro slave and irish foreman been paid off then Pengraves gave a might crack to the back of Chadwicks spine and cut away his trousers revealing a most womanish fillys mare.

"My, my!" chortled Plum, loosening his britches, "a maiden fair without a hair, what," he mused, "to be done!"

And then they fucked Chad. And I mean fucked him.

>> No.20919079

>>20919062
I just came

>> No.20919127

I recalled that this was supposedly rather common, that Women would've knowingly married many Men who'd been brutalized in this manner... pinning the experience on this as the cause of their problems... but as this seldom goes on nowadays, perhaps this was actually a cure for and not a cause of the ailment?