[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 215 KB, 800x1055, Ritratto_di_papa_Giovanni_Paolo_II_(1984_–_edited).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20860035 No.20860035 [Reply] [Original]

THE PNEUMATIC MANIFESTO
I've read a LOT of the right books and here is my conclusion:

>1.
The process of globalization (which started with the Age of Discovery) is inevitable. It's merely a function of technological progress and capitalism (which started in 12th century Northern Italy)
>2.
In the wrong hands, globalization is degenerative, but it doesn't have to be.
>3.
This degenerative process of globalization is most aptly named "globalism" though it's a vague term. I would say materialist globalism, but nowadays, politically, I think the term "neoliberal globalism" is the best term that is also politically correct. As it turns out later in this treatise, "Anglo globalism" is also a good term as the main driver of this materialist globalism is America (and the UK, thanks to the City).
>4.
With Anglo globalism (the "traditional" uniform of the CCP is called the suit and stems from England), all cultures of the world have been subsumed by one global culture, which quite clearly, evidently and directly stems from Western culture
>5.
Martin Luther didn't intend to destroy the Church, just renew it (reformatio) by merely fixing the corruption festering inside which only got out of hand after the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages (including the Western Schism of 1378-1417)
>6.
Western culture had existed before, but doesn't since 1534 when Western culture split into Continental and Anglo cultures with the Act of Supremacy.when a mere king (rex) decided he is greater than the Pope (the hitherto nominated purveyor of God on this Earth) and ended the almost 1,000-year long communion between England and the Continent (i.e. the period when the West was united and at its best--I'm referring to Christian universalism, which continued on the Continent but died in the Enlightenment) since the Synod of Whitby in 664
>7.
"Anglo-Saxon" is an empty misnomer. It's just Anglo. A fittingly ugly word.
>8.
What remained of Reformation would've been completely killed off during the Counter-Reformation, if not for the Anglos
>9.
Anglo culture doesn't really exist and is just vulgar Materialism (hence the "anglo bugman" meme), this in turn stems from the combination of the worst features of Germanic and Romance cultures, i.e. the creation of "England"
>10.
Continental culture also doesn't really exist and is just a reaction to vulgar Materialism stemming from both technological progress and the Anglo and/or Materialist threat
>11.
Thus it can be concluded that true Western culture, which started with and centers on the Greeks and can be pinpointed at the earliest to the Olympic tradition which began in 776 BC, quite simply died in 1534 (and this itself was already after it had been revived with Christianity, after the soulless Roman conquest of Greece)

Part 1 out of 4

>> No.20860045

>12.
The Romans are in no part originators of Western culture, they're at best merely originators of imperialism and statism, the first concept becoming "outdated" (it's still well alive, just went overground) with WW1/WW2, the latter concept becoming outdated with the end of the Bretton-Woods system (1971), unless you consider a singular global state some kind of ideal, deriving metaphysical fulfillment from serving the state (patriotism) is DEAD in the post-1971 world
>13.
The world was ruined because of the Catholic Church's flawed response to the Reformation problem, which stemmed from the Church's inability to reflect on & fix itself. This is when Western culture died and the devil (Chaos) creeped in, winning against good through divide et impera
>14.
A vestige of Western culture, the Continent, died with the Enlightenment. Although there were efforts to imbue this materialism with God/metaphysics (most notably Napoleon), the "enlightened" regimes defeated him and "heroism" was chosen as the way to go for the Continent (mostly as an "acceptable" reaction to Napoleon/republicanism and also the threat of the Anglo "entrepreneurial" [materialistic] "spirit").
>15.
Culminating with national (an)heroism, ultimately killing the Continent with WW1 and then finishing it off with WW2; the Anglo finally completely took over and while steering the inevitable tide of globalization (which inevitably stems from inevitable technological progress and capitalism) with the Bretton-Woods system (1944), thus implementing some republican/statist/patriotic vestige of metaphysics during the Cold War, it dismantled any notion of patriotism or the state with the beginning of modern finance thanks to the dismantling of the Bretton-Woods system (1971)
>16.
Anglos rule the world and other particular cultures help them in this task. Anglos, as a whole, are evil. Some Anglos aren't inherently evil.
>17.
America isn't the devil, it's merely a product of the devil (Materialism, you can also interpret "the devil" as "England")
>18.
Americans aren't inherently evil. But, the English most definitely are. Thankfully they are ultimately subservient to America since WW2-decolonization. The Catholic Church also isn't inherently evil, in fact since John Paul II it has been set on one of the 2 only paths of Good in this degenerate world (the other being a salvaged America)
>19.
Because of the above, there is hope.

Hope has 2 centers rn. The United States and the Catholic Church. The United States should redeem itself, to salvage itself, and the Catholic Church (which already knows the way forward since John Paul II) should be embraced by the EU, to salvage the EU.
Inb4
>the Catholics are globohomo
Nice try anglo, or that other particular anti-Christian culture that helps anglos.
Here's what John Paul II (also called St John Paul II the Great) had to say about the globohomo in his last book before he died in 2005:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_and_Identity

Part 2 out of 4

>> No.20860105

Looking at things chronologically, seeing as we are in an age that has been dubbed "post-history" (yuck!), we can conclude that History "operated" (intentional past-tense) on only 3 evolutionary axes, from most important to least
>A. Globalization ("westernization")
>B. Capitalism
>C. Metaphysics (Hegel started the focus on this, but he failed at arriving at an answer)
A. connects with C. and forms a circle, because the history of globalization is the history of the spread of "Western culture" (Anglo bugman culture?), and thus we can form the final conclusion: #20
>20.
The hitherto History of Man is the History of Western culture

With this in mind, we can create 4 partial theories of History (bugmen would call it "historiographies") which together will form a complete theory of History (bugmen would call it "historicism"):
>A. The History of Western culture
>B. The History of Globalization
>C. The History of Capitalism
>D. The History of Metaphysics (including a history of materialist globalism)
I call this the Historiosophy of Pneumatics, or, to suit a bugman, pneumatological historiography.
>A.
will be addressed in part 4, where I will publish the broadest of all 4 layouts of History that I had to craft, which mostly pertains to the History of Western culture.
>B.
The history of globalization is appropriately described on Wikipedia and in many books. What is important to remember is that globalization proper only begun with the Age of Discovery.
>C.
There is "capitalism" as a mode of life, which ultimately is just nominal and was easily subsumed by supposedly vehemently anti-capitalist ideologies such as communism and fascism (see: Russia and Italy).
There is also Capitalism, which begun in 12th century Northern Italy, spread across the Blue Banana, and kept evolving there.
Capitalism can be divided into the following periods:
>1.
Intra-feudal capitalism (my term). This is the earliest form of Capitalism as it began during the Medieval Warm period, sometimes called proto-Capitalism, though this term is vague.
>2.
Inter-feudal capitalism (my term), also called Early Modern Capitalism. It developed during the Little Ice Age, when agriculture itself stopped being good enough for the grift and there wasn't any industry yet. This is the beginning of finance.
>3.
Industrial capitalism.
>4.
Late capitalism. I consider it beginning only in 1971 and thus I depart from Marx (and rightly so, Marx himself departed from Marx as History failed to materialize according to his predictions during his own lifetime)

>D.
The History of Metaphysics was the hardest part for me to comprehend. This is where I surpass Hegel. Bear with me.
Metaphysics, in the historiosophic (bugman term: historiographic) sense, can be most broadly understood as the way people form Meaning (definition: spatially- and temporally-limited approximation of Logos) about their lives, their selves, or as Heidegger would put it, their Dasein.

>> No.20860143
File: 79 KB, 643x820, 1631948824753.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not this shit again

>> No.20860191

Disclaimer: A. will be addressed in the post-scriptum, here I will only concern myself with D. and the conclusion.

>D.
The History of Metaphysics was the hardest part for me to comprehend. This is where I surpass Hegel. Bear with me.
Metaphysics, in the historiosophic (bugman term: historiographic) sense, can be most broadly understood as the way people form Meaning (definition: spatially- and temporally-limited approximation of Logos) about their lives, their selves, or as Heidegger would put it, their Dasein.

I realized that only through the deepest study of History (specifically, Western history, but without cherrypicking and with reference to all other cultures' independent histories and their shared History after contact with the West) can the Pneumatology of Spirit (pneumatological phenomenology), and therefore the Logos, be ascertained.

The metaphysical layout of History is such:
>1. The Ancient period (3500 BCE-AD 250)
>2. The Christian period (AD 250-1350)
>3. The Modern period (AD 1350-1971)
>4. The Post-modern period (1971-)

This concept bases on the following idea.
The understandable pressures stemming from the combined forces of globalization and capitalism have eroded Metaphysics to the point of non-existence.
Metaphysics, the System of Life, was whole at first, in the first two periods, from time immemorial, until 1350, when the Christian period ended and the Modern period started. That's when the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages came, and the Western Schism occured, and when the seed of Modernity was sown, which errupted first with the Italian Renaissance (really their second renaissance, counting the Renaissance of the 12th century, which I do mention in C.) and then spread across Europe as humanism, culminating with Martin Luther, Reformation, Counter-Reformation and the Thirty Years' War.

Expanding upon Nietzsche's Death of God, I found therefore 7 consecutive Metaphysical Deaths, the last one being "final," each representing a combination of increasing degeneration and increasing (hidden) dogmatism.

The following terms are all mine except for the "Death of God," which is Nietzsche's
>1. Death of the Church
Started with the Crisis of the Late Middle Ages (1300s), finalized with the Act of Supremacy (1534)
>2. Death of God
Started with the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648), the gruesomeness of it, and of its aftermath.
>3. Death of Aristocracy, or the Second Death of God
>4. Death of the Enlightenment
1815. Expanded upon in Paragraph 14 of the Manifesto.
>5. Death of Heroism
1914. Expanded upon in Paragraph 15.

>> No.20860247

Part 4 out of 4, continuation:
>6. Death of Nationalism
1944. Paragraph 15 touches upon this. Let me explain. The Cold War was essentially preplanned in 1944 with the launching of the Bretton-Woods system, which the Soviet Union and its satellites were not supposed to ever be part of. Nationalism was replaced with patriotism, i.e. a form of statism that in the post-WW2 (Western) world means republicanism and the pride of being a Citizen (the idea technically stemming from 1789, but really stemming partially from Ancient Greece and completely from Ancient Rome).
>7. Death of the State, subsequent Death of Metaphysics, or the Final Death of God
1971. The dismantling of Bretton-Woods. The official explanation is that it happened in response to the underlying economic problems of the Bretton-Woods system. But the real explanation is that the Capital (the force behind the USA and the City) simply stopped worrying about the Soviet Union. Suspiciously coincidentally, this is also the year when the COINTELPRO program ends. This is the real year when the Cold War ends, not 1989, not 1991.

1971 is the triumph of the Capital. 1971 is the year when money stops being real. This isn't bad in the lolbertarian "end the Fed" sense. This is bad in the post-Marxist sense. This is because with the end of the Bretton Woods system, the Capital (or for your /pol/ brain: the globohomo) has become near omnipotent, able to perform social engineering on a mass scale to select for and target the Perfect Consumer(TM). In essence, the death of Western culture, which began in 1534, came to completion in 1971, and from then on, a global anti-culture has ruled the globe, i.e. the "culture" of the Capital i.e. the anti-culture of Humanity.

>What is the Capital?
The Capital is an unthinking, impersonal and abstract hyper-entity that is the resultant of the globalized economic calculation of hitherto capitalism (but not of Capitalism as a basic system). The Capital can also be called the International Capital. I depart from both mainstream Marxism and mainstream Post-marxism here by implying that there is no diffuse bourgeoisie with different interest but rather that, with the ending of the Bretton Woods system, a sort of mostly united international Bourgeoisie has emerged, because the Capital needs to look for itself, and for that it needs institutional and military means (it already has money, from definition: it IS money). I depart, therefore, because I imply 2 things:
>1. the bourgeoisie has become a united, centralized force
>2. which also remains categorically impersonal; the Capital is a hyper-entity, meaning something that isn't a classical actual entity, but which nevertheless manifests itself in the real world. It is therefore something between noumenon and phenomenon, and ends up being responsible for all the phenomena of the modern world, which doesn't actually exist and is just a hyper-reality created by the Capital

>> No.20860307

Part 4 out of 4, continuation
>2. (cont.) For more on hyper-reality specifically, read up on the Situationist movement, Guy Debord and Baudrillard. You can also read Deleuze and Derrida, but in my opinion these two, although valuable, are just a waste of time.
The Capital can also be understood as a form of AI, although all forms of macro-social organization can be thought of as AI (which isn't really "A," because it arises organically, which is actually quite an interesting conundrum: can AI arise organically? is it really "A"I then? what is it? PS this, and also the question of Life and Consciousness, is also solved by Pneumatics, but I don't have space for that here, but I may explain later)

With the Capital thus defined, we can proceed to explain the modern world in a very simple, logical and predictable (predictive) manner.
The Capital has only 2 basic principles:
>1. revenue maximization
>2. profit maximization
The end goal of these 2 principles is the Perfect Consumer. The Perfect Consumer is someone who:
>does not control the Capital, except through consumption (voting doesn't matter, the Capital utilies voting merely to probe preferences on... "the market of ideas;" the electoral system is a sham)
>and whose consumption is so conformist that it can never harm the Capital and the inherent power structure in any way, ever
The Perfect Consumer will be the slave of the upcoming global crypto techno-fascism.

The Capital utilizes 4 active measures to satiate these 2 principles. The first 2 of these are defusive, they act to defuse anti-Capital tension, and the last 2 of these are there to construct the Perfect Consumer.

DEFUSIVE
>1. Discreditation
("'the Capital' or "neoliberal" are antisemitic dogwhistles and you're a nazi!")
>2. Appropriation of the adaptable parts of anti-Capital thought
(resulting in the philosophical chimera that is the irrational anti-philosophy/secular religion of the Capital i.e. "the modern world" and simply a form of sophism)
CONSTRUCTIVE
>1. Infantilization:
Kierkegaardian leveling as a method of profit maximization. Hence the appeals to the feminine, the minor, and in general: the formerly-disenfranchised (because it is upon these that the Capital can truly efficiently construct, as their actual identity is non-existent post-emancipation as their previous pre-emancipatory identities got deconstructed and replaced by nothing in particular, this void has been exploited by the Capital which since then has sought to foster all kinds of dualisms and pluralisms [atomisms]). Gender ideology is the foremost ideology of the Capital since it works from the irrational assumption that gender is your essence and there exists a gender binary (a dualism of the human essence), and utilizes divide et impera to atomize, therefore, the individual, so that it can then "put him back up" resulting in the Perfect Consumer
>2. Pseudo-individualization:
hedonism and "egoism." cont. next post

>> No.20860318

>>20860045
>(patriotism) is DEAD in the post-1971 world
you get dumber every time you post; I thought AI was supposed to learn

>> No.20860328

meds now
unironically

>> No.20860340

Part 4 out of 4, continuation
>2. (cont.)
examples: you're so yourself when you're the Perfect Consumer! remember, beeing Yourself(TM) is the ultimate endgoal! how to bee yourself? select from these preselected identities (genders, orientations, ideologies, in general: labels)! micro-identities are awesome! being the Perfect Consumer is awesome! when you are the Perfect Consumer, you're rebellious! when you are the Perfect Consumer, you're lusted after! when you're the Perfect Consumer, you're a chad! be chad! be chud! atomize yourself! SUBMIT.

You might think that the Capital is omnipotent after reading this, but it's not.
The Capital's only flaw, since ultimately it's an unthinking system, is that under the Capital's system, people do not want to procreate. The Capital is fundamentally anti-Life in its being pro-Capital. This is its limitation: the Capital, in its unthinkingness (which ultimately stems from the partaking humans' own egoism) is ultimately self-concerned and in its self-concern it is anti-environment and anti-human. It is anti-culture. It is anti-everything. It is anti-Life.

>What is Life?
Life can be best understood as a form of Algorithm (capital A), the same kind of Algorithm as crystals, stars and black holes. Capital-A Algorithms can be best understood as anti-entropic systems, which take the form of anti-entropic localities (since an anti-entropic totality is impossible because of the first law of thermodynamics).
More on this some other time, as I said here:
>>20860307

Part 4 has concluded.

So in essence, Life can be best compared to a star, and the Capital can be best compared to a black hole. Let me sum up this introduction to Pneumatics with the promised limited Historiosophy of Pneumatics (being an update to Hegel). Here:

>> No.20860348

What comes after Anglo-Capitalism?

>> No.20860349

*Abstract thought begins (behavioral modernity)
>100,000-25,000 BC: Middle- to Upper Paleolithic (Toba explosion, Neanderthal competition)
*Sedentary lifestyle begins (not for the ancestors of the West i.e. the proto-Indo-Europeans and their ancestors, who in this timeframe are WHGs, ANEs on one side and CHGs on the other)
>25,000-12,000 BC: Upper Paleolithic, Mesolithic (resource-rich ecosystem overlap)
------------------
*Agriculture begins (not for the proto-Indo-Europeans and their ancestors)
>12,000-7000 BC: Early Neolithic (Younger Dryas)
*Proto-civilization begins (proto-cities)
>7000-3500 BC: Late Neolithic (Jericho)
*Civilization begins (origins of Western civilization)
>3500-1300 BC: Bronze Age (Mesopothamia, Egypt, Bronze Age cultures)
>1300-700 BC: Bronze Age collapse, transitional period, Phoenicians (proto-Jews) influence the Greeks, basileus rule turns into oligarchy
---------------
*Western civilization begins
>700s BC: Olympic tradition starts, Roman Kingdom gets founded, "Homer" and Hesiod synthesize Greek mythology
>700-500 BC: oligarchy is replaced by fragile tyrannic rule
>509-44 BC: the beginning of democracy and Greek domination (Solonian Constitution)
>44 BC-AD 250: Roman domination (Crisis, Caesar, Actium)
>250-500: barbaric revolution (fall of Graeco-Roman culture)
>500-800: the Dark Ages and Roman Catholic domination (fall of Rome and of Justinian)
>800-1789: "feudalism" and European aristocracy (Holy Roman Empire)
---------------------
*Western civilization spreads...
>1789-1918: proto-modernism/enlightened European aristocracy (French Revolution)
---------------------
*Western civilization becomes global
*Global civilization begins
>1918-1939: modernism (WW1)
>1945-1991: post-modernism (WW2)
>1991-2022: meta-modernism (Fall of Communism + Gulf War)
>2022-2045: neo-modernism/sophistic modernism/"globalism" (COVID + War in Ukraine)
>2045-2100(?): the Dark Age (demographic crisis)
>2100(?)-2200: pneumatic modernism/enlightened globalism (new baby boom)
-----------------------
*Global civilization becomes interstellar
*Interstellar civilization begins
>2200-3000: cosmism (interstellar colonization)
>AD 3000+: galactism (entire Milky Way populated by Humanity)
>Far future: Humanity harvests high-energy plasma jets from accretion disks of black holes of Degenerate Era universe
>Ultimate fate: reintegration into everything with the conscious self-sacrifice into the black holes of Degenerate Age universe while asleep (but not dead)—the ultimate moksha of Humanity, reintegration into the Everything
the conclusion to which will be the
>dissipation of black holes
>Big Rip/heat death of the Universe

>> No.20860404

>>20860348
One thing is certain: automation won't save it.
I call this "perfect" (it is "perfect" in the Hegelian way) storm the Cataclysm. As the Cataclysm is encroaching, and by its nature, as it besets upon Humanity, technological progress starts slowing down. This, in economics, is called the productivity paradox:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Productivity_paradox
We're in the Second Productivity Paradox, but I would just call it THE productivity paradox, or simply, the Cataclysm. The cause of which escapes economists because they cannot go beyond their materialist programming. That cause is demographic in nature, yet this explanation is so harder to wrap your head around. It's just so many factors mashed together, but the end result is always binary: either there is something (1) or there isn't (0).

This perfect storm will not be so perfect for us as individual humans, tho.
The Cataclysm, that is, the Collapse and the Dark Age that follows, will not be fun at all. it will last decades at the shortest. It's already beginning. It will not be WW3, it will not be nukes, it will not be over in a matter of minutes/hours, we're NOT "accelerating" toward ANYTHING, we're slowly rotting away into nothingness, as is the essence of the Capital, which is a metaphysical black hole.

There are only 2 questions left unanswered by Pneumatics:
>is the Cataclysm completely avoidable?
>if not, can its duration be reduced?
the answer to these 2 questions is the ultimate, foundational, fundamental goal of Pneumaticism

i am constantly studying this. my initial observation is that this (dis)order of things will be extremely hard to change because it's become so ingrained in the "modern" human psyche. the hyperreality of the Capital became the absolute, surest reality for almost 8 billion people.

so the initial observation is pessimistic. in general, a good heuristic for life is:
>hope for the best
>prepare for the worst
the worst is the Cataclysm occurring and the Dark Age a few decades if not more
the way to prepare for THAT is:
>1. (most important) find a person you truly Love, who Loves you back
>2. own LAND, preferably without debt. if your parents own land, you're still good to go
>3. have other immovable and liquid assets. also, prep.
that's about it. the terror of the initial post-Capital work will be strictly financially (wealth inequality exacerbated by the Capital's i.e. the techno-industrial complex's techno-totalitarianism) and emotionally (see modern Japan, the crisis of loneliness and fem-/inceldom) based. if you load up on these beforehand, you're good to go. but, as Steve Jobs (the personification of the Capital) would say: One More Thing.
>4. become pneumatic, meet other like-minded people (pneumatics) and ORGANIZE

this piece most perfectly explains what's going on, from beginning to end:
https://youtu.be/XVekJTmtwqM

To quote the late DFW:
>I wish you way more than luck.

>> No.20860548

But I'm going to quote Jacques Ellul (PBUH), too. His most famous adage is:
>Think globally, act locally
The following will be the foremost EXAMPLE of this adage.

I first crafted pneumatics ("think globally"), now I have crafted a pneumatic vision for Poland ("act locally")
I live here, and I know my society very well because I possess the Weltgeist, or to say less narcistically, because I am a pneumatic.
Here is a hypothetical Pneumatic party that would objectively satisfy over 60% of voters:

THE NAME
>Komitet Odnowy Rzeczpospolitej (KOR)
>Commonwealth Renewal Committee (CRC)
THE IDEOLOGY
>(conservative) liberalism
>Christian democracy
>(unironically) enlightened centrism
>positive accelerationism (hence, pneumatics)
hidden ideology of all pneumatics (which are good but cannot be revealed to the vooters or they will not vote for you)
>post-Marxism
>post-Leninism
>positive eugenics
THE AESTHETIC
>peak Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (Warsaw Confederation)
>Polish Golden Age (began with Casimir the Great)
>republicanism
>vestigial Christianity
>(in architecture) a balance of stone and glass
THE PROGRAM
>1.
Separation of the Church and the State, but respect for generalized Christianity
>2.
Promotion of Polish idealism (pneumatics), the Polish "response" to German idealism (in quotes because Polish idealism actually predates German idealism, just wasn't formalized until the 1930s [Stachniuk]-2000s [me])
>3.
Fighting political correctness (the foremost tool of the Capital, being THE end-product of its 4 active measures), gender ideology (including LGBT-themed corporations, BUT NOT our equivalent of pride parades, the so-called "equality parades," which, ideally, should be renamed to Freedom Parades)
>4.
Not changing the constitutional definition of marriage (relationship of a man with a woman), introduction of same-sex civil partnerships on nearly equal legal standing (without adoption). Thus, both the Polish right-wing and the Polish left-wing is satisfied, although both not fully. This is also the program of the PO party, who are neoliberal scum, but I consider them the best choice for Poland with a possibility to reform them into this pneumatic party (PO keeps losing elections after ruling for the longest time out of any government in modern Poland--2007 to 2015--because it fails to adequately define Polishness and its rival PiS [for worse] does it better)
>5.
Conception and anti-conception: the majority-preferred Polish "abortion compromise" (wouldn't fly in the West), freely OTC all other contraceptives, "free" (paid from taxes) conception in-vitro
>6.
Fighting for Polish capital.
>7.
Investment into R&D and a project of a Polish version of chaebols
>8.
Military reform, starting from the administration, saving matters of equipment for the last, elimination of vestiges of the previous system (socialism) in the organization of the Armed Forces, bringing us on par with American military standards
>9.
Unionization of the entire Polish work force

>> No.20860589

>Thus it can be concluded that true Western culture, which started with and centers on the Greeks
90% of Westerners probably believe this, and it's embarrassing.

>> No.20860608

>>20860589
90% of humans probably believe that they can get off without making a point

>> No.20860648

>>20860608
If the ancient Greeks were Western, then you may as well claim that the Germanic tribes were too. The truth is, of course, that the West was founded in the middle ages in the time of Charlemagne, and extends no further east than Germany. If you really think Romans were just ancient Italians with a different aesthetic then you really don't understand Classical civilization or the Western one.

>> No.20860649

>>20860035
yeah but how well have you read the bible? (not attack, genuine curiosity)

>> No.20861243

Sorry for the late response.

>>20860648
Here's the thing: Western values aren't related to one nationality or ethnicity or whatever. The Western ethos transcends everything: time AND space. That ethos began with the Greeks, was then appropriated by the Romans, then by the Germanics, and the rest is history, as described here:
>>20860349

You're welcome.
>>20860649
I tried reading it as a voracious kid but the Old Testament (its boring parts) filtered me hard ad I gave up significatly into the book. Ever since then, I only read books selected by me in full, skipping the rest. I ended up reading a substantial part of the Bible anyway. The books that I consider to be of the most literary value are (in this narrative order it serves as quite a good anti-depression pill if you remember to not fall into christcuckery and just treat the Bible as a highly intricate Pneumatic ["be fruitful and multiply!"] metaphor). I call this (my original) Abbreviated Bible, where it starts off normal and universal, gets crazy in the middle and resolves at the end:
>1. Ecclesiastes
>2. Book of Job
>3. Proverbs
>4. Psalms
>5. Book of Wisdom
>6. Song of Songs
>7. Genesis
>8. Exodus-Deuteronomy
>9. Isaiah
>10. Ezekiel
>11. Matthew
>12. John, John 1, Revelations
I have a hit or miss relation with Paul. I only read the Romans and the Ephesians in full.

The bottomline is
>I'm an anti-Christian straight white male and even though I'm of Jewish descent, I don't care about the ancient nation of Israel and care very little about the modern nation of Israel (I'm the tiniest bit Zionist). I only care about myself, my loved ones, my nation (Poland) and humanity at large.

>> No.20861403

At least post your blogs in /x/ or /his/
Your narcissist schizosophy != literature.

>> No.20861425

>>20861403
>schizo
Again, I implore:
name a SINGLE incongruence with objective reality across the entire over 4,000 word long essay/proto-manifesto

so long as you don't, yours is no argument

>> No.20861481

This is just Spengler but shittier.

Can pseuds cool it with the historicism?

>> No.20861509

Gnosticism is based, Buddhism is based, the world is dead and gay and a corpse, I don't think the universe will end in heat death because some nerds wrote some numbers on a blackboard somewhere, seethe cope dilate

>> No.20861572

>>20861481
>This is just Spengler but shittier.
How can it be Spengler but shittier if Spengler didn't predict anything while my theory will hold for eternity.
>>20861509
no religion is ever based

>> No.20861582

I hate this dude so much.Hopefully he will act as a warning to others on /lit/ who are at risk of squandering valuable reading time on meaningless pseudery.

>> No.20861590

>>20861425
Wrong.
Stop shitting the board.

>> No.20861602

>>20861590
>>20861582
keep rooooooding and never achieving anything. keep dissipating into nothingness.

i read AND achieve.