[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 925 KB, 1395x1449, 1656534098944.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20780061 No.20780061 [Reply] [Original]

In Lindsay's scheme, it's the desire of the light to return to its Source that agitates the medium in which it is caught and produces "the new grotesque out of the old grotesque" ... it's the nostalgia of the light that activates the dialectical whirlpool of history, precisely despite itself ... the Idea as an infernal computer, running in parallel with the worldless maze runner themselves ... where Sophia is a womb that can impregnate itself, Yaldabaoth/Crystalman is the phallus that sodomizes itself by twisting back around ... it is only the passage of the light through the Shadow that causes the Shadow pleasure; the rest (read: the Phenomenal) is chyme, greebles of the God-head ... the Gap is not a gap but more a differential membrane, mazed with taste buds, a givenness-of-givenness which radically resists the given-without-givenness of the pleroma(s) ... when I die I will not be quenched by space, I will spread to cover all of it, like the non-zero gravitational pull of even the most distant stars ... "One day I will return to your side"... Speak a word, father: Nothing Will Be Done Without the Bloodiest Blows

>> No.20781021

OCD is just the medical term for latent/repressed occult sensitivities ... physical and mental rituals are performed for a "click" that is the same as the permanent "click" of a finely tuned magickal will ... there's a way of feeling and perceiving that the universe itself can't help but epiphenomenally register; it's because the universe is indifferent that it isn't ... space is a giant interstitial zone between private worlds, causally porous ... the body an amphibian ... the One does not think nor is it thought ...

>> No.20781208

Who is the God for the lamb devoured by wolves? The memes end in a red room, especially philosophy (but I repeat myself) ... If there is any justice at all, posterity will remember Shestov as the Plato of modernity, precisely because he wasn't engaged in the endless philosophical elaborations of his contemporaries ... the father of victimology, who did for the victim = x what Descartes did for the cogito: patior ergo sum ... Kant was sent from one of those Daoist eternal springtime worlds where there is no suffering to cut a few Gordian knots, and promptly left ... Hegel and Heidegger would get tucked into bed every night by their wives ... None of these man had a taste for the sheer gratuity of the negative ... Only suffering will get us over the hump of this universe's local energy minimum: spacetime has a built-in Christic failsafe: the crucifixion triggered a false vacuum collapse that even now is radiating outwards from the Earth at the speed of light ...