[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 925 KB, 1395x1449, 1656534098944.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20760525 No.20760525 [Reply] [Original]

The Gospel of Philip inverts Plotinus: eyes don't have to be sun-like to see a sun ... I don't have to be evil to perceive evil ... More in line with what Plato always believed, anyways: the actual is untruth, the untruth is actual (immediate) ... and sort of opposed to the Tiantai doctrine of inherent entailment which demotes henads to dharmic attractors ... you experience pain because you have the capability to perceive painful qualia, the capability IS the quale ... the mind inherently entails the universe with all its coherences and repulsions ... the mind is the universe so far as the universe is not the mind ... even if the Absolute is Difference, there is still such a thing as a 'structure of divergence', an identity which pertains to the mode(s) in which things are differentiated ... this is how Buddhist world-systems differ from one another, each is a transform on the matrix of conditionality as such ... Life is an invariant function of any given set of constraints, Henry through Penrose ... the human is a local energy minimum, to escape I must diminish myself, a poverty so radical it escapes all calculation ... because the Logos must always be credible ... Suffering strips me of the strippable, it reduces me to that condition which reduces all other conditions to the status of deceptive supplements. Superfluous or redundant

>> No.20760601

Superfluous or redundant, but always arduous ... to say that "hell is other people" is to say that hell is the naturalizing fire of the world ... what else could the world feel like to the philosopher, the Orientalist 'toe-sucker' from which Hegel shrank back in horror? To the world, Hell is the ingrown subjectivity, the Orphic nautilus of compulsion ...

>> No.20760608
File: 212 KB, 591x1081, yeszsche.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20760621

>>20760525
>a poverty so radical it escapes all calculation
Right. But the afflicted will concentrate on 'poverty' instead of saluting the moment it escapes the calculation to find plenitude and generosity.

>shitpost is a post shit
>euphoria
>is a post shit nostalgia
>for the Golden Age
>where the necessity
>was yet to be born

>> No.20760946

The mind is a wave interference pattern ... of a domain of Affects singing together into Being a condition without correlation or withdrawal ... A globally (in)coherent delusion ... The 'mentalness' of pain doesn't neutralize it; it's because pain is mental that the mental is a torture graft ... or, it's because you are publicized that you are evil ... Christ's death proves the independence of Life from all coordinate systems ... a corpse is a God that has exited space and time

>> No.20762129

The mind thinks itself from an Indra's nod, which is an intensive knot of God found on an intersection of whatnot: media rays, lores, facts and fictions, imaginations and thought experiments-went-wrong.

God is naked in innocence and naivete, so pure — it floats through coordinate systems unseen. Like a sea-wave through particles of a close-knitted sweater-straightjacket. (What a violent word.. and how is it straight, if it is clearly crooked.)

Hell is other people is hobbits making Golum back into the fold, one of their own.

Yesterday I was shifting a big pile of woods and saw a spider running from under one of the logs. "Little creeper, you metaphysician, you are only a bug." And I took him out of the mistery.

Out of misery of being a mouthful weaver of the untruth. I squashed him with a wooden log. With a λόγος. Which I picked up from the ground.

>> No.20762232

Really the category crisis in 'gnostic' '''studies''' is bunk, there is only one definition of Gnosticism and it's temperamental ... every appeal to contingency, alterity, otherness, the uncanny, the incalculable, the unconditioned, redemptive atheism, etc. is a Gnostic maneuver: the extraction of an ingrown circle and a bath in the negative-positive. Nietzsche was the hangover of a millennium

>> No.20762308

Those who weaponize pathos burst like Athena from the Zodiac ... who weaponize the reversibility of Despair and Beatitude ... the rest are quantum tunnelers

>> No.20762384

Quantum abasement-dwellers, the Grey men: strip all confused 'mystique' from 'Gnosticisms' what will remain? — An empty sign. Of excess. 'The subtle joke', exactly.

The Bogdanoffs have not left us with nothing, but with the Nothing. And 'you will be happy', and so on.