[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 41 KB, 618x597, B7677EB9F542485C88822BDCE3F1713E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20693706 No.20693706 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>finished work on Friday evening
>went for short walk
>watched conservative debate while binging on junk food
>wasted rest of evening
>slept after listening to late night Twitter spaces by cool internet racists
>woke up on Saturday morning
>the internet racists were talking again
>drank coffee while browsing internet for a short time
>went for a lmao8mile walk while listening to Richard Spencer's recorded space (he's totally a Fed shill but it's a comfy listen)
>walked to new places, next to nature; will be a memory
>*weekend peaked at this point*
>wasted 5 hours or so on internet
>binged on junk food
>went to gym and started new gym routine; lifting went well
>wasted time on internet
>went for a late fast food binge
>slept
>woke up on Sunday morning
>read a little bit, slept for another hour
>browsed internet, went for relatively short walk (less than 2 hours) while listening to podcasts
>binged on junk food, wasted time online
>watched even more pointless conservative debate
>went to gym
>work starts again tomorrow

I'm hoping that was the last binge ever but I'm not even promising it anymore. I wonder what this heat would be like if I didn't have this layer of blubber.

The drop off between Saturday evening and Sunday morning is stark.

>> No.20693718

>>20693706
You're not Londonfrog because you weren't demoralized by the sight of a handsome chad with a hot blonde with cute ass and tits.

>> No.20693746

a glib facsimile of lodon frog.
for shame.
you didn't even scroll on your phone.

>> No.20693832

The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character ate food, the author wrote instead that the character 'went on a fast food binge’. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Anon’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing.