[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.14 MB, 360x360, 3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20667376 No.20667376 [Reply] [Original]

Nietzsche? I’ve been sheparding thoughts
As agitated flock they flee. Books fr fr that feel?

The Last Man,for Christ's sake: ignore non-viking thinking. The Absoluteideal world of pure ideas. Every symbolic regime is a samsaric wheel: TO each power (and principality) — a discord. Aeonic slime shitposting board where sneeds chuck them spears and whatnot. The Last Man, hearken unto my words: involuntary posting is the (web)site of resistance to biopolitical subjection.

I said, Yeszsche?

Cannot be stopped, the self-occluding Void of Deus Fascinus: the fascinated fascinator.
If Buddha Nature is essential — i.e. not a nothing in its essence — then sex is no nonsense but definitely a presence (hence the other's absence). Though where to find dough to make bread? Where to mine lead to minecraft someshit like buildings, castles, temples? Where was I.. ah, yes: memers as membranes of the body of straight ways. Hm.... Memers as the daybreak Mortal Kombat's Liu Kang and the Last Man’s fade. — Whomst to address? When not having a proper eidolon, nor an anguished howl.

>> No.20667405

>>20667376
Upvoted