[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 51 KB, 709x595, 2a6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20642345 No.20642345 [Reply] [Original]

What happens if I memorize 600 vocabularies of 100 japanese words and use it eventually to read japanese classical ancient literature, as well as use my knowledge of western superior writing techniques and storytelling....

And use it to write the most generic and use internet research using basic python linear regression libraries on google collab to make a gradient research using google trends, to optimize the topic, that will basically outsell 10:1 the entire light novel and japanese book market.

To become the stephen king (in terms of books sold) and the shakespeare (in terms of quality) of the japanese literary scene.

But use this autism literary power to write the most generic harem shota isekai hentais pieces of wholesome garbage with 200 chapters of a shota having sex with hundreds of women, girls and lolis and toddlers and /ss/ christmass cakes in a videogame world, but written in the most skilled literary japanese prose and verse ever written in their language?

Imagine 500 years from now, there's entire classes of japs in college reading that garbage and discussing seriously my philosophical and historical and literary references in a battle scene, just to read in a couple pages later a hot reverse gangbang loli scene.

That would be hilarious, but also hot.
Imagine harold bloom when he reincarnates 500 years from now and have to talk about me being the shakespeare of japanese, but also have to review the hot loli shota harem gangbang scenes in his asian canon writers eulology.