[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 38 KB, 400x405, 1620272765972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20617477 No.20617477 [Reply] [Original]

So, there's no honest Heidegger critique out there?
It intuitively seems bullshit that "no one has discussed Being in the same way (as Heidegger does)" and that rids Heidegger of all his fault, yet calling him a Nazi is literally beside the point. That apart from equally uncritical critiques that posit just their own points as philosophically isolate and thus also free of all actual criticism.
It doesn't help that Heidegger like Jaspers, and Husserl to some degree, drifts into the "I make positive statement and this is just for now" and then explains it, but can at least try to awaken from the dogmatic slumber between language and being, right? Trying doesn't hurt, why does nobody try. I see no projects anywhere.

>> No.20618169

*tips fedora*

>> No.20618197

>>20617477
Why are there so many photographs of Heidegger. I've seen more different shots of Heidegger doing all manner of things than I have of Rihanna

>> No.20618205

>>20617477
>So, there's no honest Heidegger critique out there
He's either the most or second most important philosopher of the entire 20th century. Wtf are you talking about?