[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 440 KB, 564x800, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20501369 No.20501369 [Reply] [Original]

I have to be the one to say it, but Project MechaGodzilla is nowhere as entertaining as the movie plot it was made as a tie-in for. I can't stand the absolute faggotry surrounding this when people jerk it off like it's somehow better than the movies and would have been better adapted instead. The fact that they managed to make Godzilla look even more retarded than usual with these anime adaptations makes me wonder if there's anyone who actually thought that this was a good idea in the first place. It's just so goddamn obvious to me that these are nothing more than fanfics written by anime fans who don't seem to realize that Godzilla is supposed to be an actual fucking monster. And then of course there's all those stupid macho bullshit messages about how we're not scared of anything. Because that's exactly what you want in a giant monster fighting movie: dumbass characters spouting lines like "We won't be running away from him!" or "If we run now, we'll die." No, seriously. That sounds like something I'd expect from a grade schooler who has no idea what he's talking about.

>> No.20501934
File: 2.44 MB, 1696x6224, Islam1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20501940
File: 2.37 MB, 1336x6290, Islam2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]