[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 34 KB, 500x500, 510Er4Fi6HL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2048229 [Reply] [Original]

Hello there /lit/! My journey to find this book has brought me here. I tried looking on the internet, I tried asking friends but alas I cannot find this book. The best that I found was a google book preview but has parts of it cut off. I need the full version for school but man, is it hard to find the free version. I read the sticky and understand that it's not really allowed to ask for books but I have tried searching everywhere, including #bookz and still cannot find it. Can you folks at /lit/ help me?

>> No.2048241
File: 14 KB, 330x368, 1312347898001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

I'll take that as a no ;_;

>> No.2048244

Why can't you buy it from Abebooks (http://www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9781555910945)?

It isn't that expensive second-hand

You need to understand that relatively obscure stuff just doesn't have ebook copies. It's also incredibly time intensive to scan and OCR books.

>> No.2048248

>>2048244
I'm poor and I'm only gonna touch it once and never again in my life.
Not worth the money.

>You need to understand that relatively obscure stuff just doesn't have ebook copies. It's also incredibly time intensive to scan and OCR books.
Yes I understand it is tough business and I appreciate people who do stuff such as these. But that is not related.