[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 121 KB, 240x320, Untitled1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20409188 No.20409188 [Reply] [Original]

A strange dream I just had today.

The dream starts off with me at school hanging out with some friends, and something doesn't feel right. the friends that are there with me don't look right, they all are acting very strange. The dream then cuts to a news report of abortion being made illegal in the entirety of the USA. Then, we cut to protestors in the subway, while a train is slowly approaching. The protestors are filling up the entire area, not leaving room for anyone, all wearing white hazmat suits. They are chanting something, and as soon as the train gets near the area where the protesters are, it cuts one more time, to a room full of candles. My POV are the candles, and the candles are all spun all at once by a unknown man, probably a teacher I had, saying "This will be the last time you will all exist. Take a minute to talk amongst yourselves and finish up". I myself am a candle now, a blue or black one, and I look at the nearest candle, and we don't know each other, but with the current situation, we don't care and we give ourselves a strong, emotional hug. It's a long hug too, lasting like 10 seconds, and it's like I will be safe from being vanished if I stay in this hug. I say to the candle I'm hugging "it's okay", while still hugging it. The other candle backs up a little from the hug and says "Am I pretty?" "Is my hair pretty?" "Am I beautiful?". I try to reassure it that they are, but I break in tears for the realization of what is about to occur. We are then presented with a black button with a Tri force in the middle, and the teacher says "Alright so who wants to go first?" I'm always one who wants to go first in anything, but this was scary. My life and entire existence was about to be terminated, and I was terrified.

I then woke up.

>> No.20409198
File: 7 KB, 192x185, 1437757737511.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20409188
I wanna tumble those rocks

>> No.20409209

>>20409188
the first section is you being hyper online and looking at politics too much that you become alienated from your friends and have wrong opinions. (stop looking at sensational news from shanghai). the second half is you becoming a candle

>> No.20409232

>>20409209
I like the part of me becoming a candle, maybe I watch too many conserv based podcasts lol

>> No.20409378

i usually dream about having sex with people i know

>> No.20409413

>>20409378
only way to dream
sleeping naked helps with that

>> No.20409437

>>20409198
Tumblerfag