[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.93 MB, 500x212, emma-watson-regression-gif-8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20358691 No.20358691 [Reply] [Original]

As Harry was lounging around Hogwarts smoking wizards grass he noticed Hermione Granger strolling naked through the corridors of the dorm rooms, seeming as if she was parading in triumph and all seemed to be following her, much impressed.

Harry became erect from the position he had been laying in and walked over to Hermione,
"what're you doing, Emma-" and he corrected himself, "I mean Hermione Granger," and he laughed nervously at the director.

"I've perfected my new spell!" cried Hermione, gleefully, "and look," she said, "it works perfectly!" and she raised her arms and shook her boobs to the gawking on-lookers.

Harry looked at her body.

"What's the spell?" he said after a while.

"Can't you tell?" Hermione exclaimed, givign him the kind of cross-eyed glare that one would give a complete moron, "it's my new rabbit costume spell!" she said, shaking her hips and bottom all around, "my body has been covered by the magical illusion that I'm a rabbit!" and she wiggled her sacrum.

Harry smiled and nodded, "yes," he said, giving a disapproving look to the several hundred adolescent boys who had been following Hermione all through the school, "but perhaps you made a mistake somewhere along the line because-"

"OH THAT'S TYPICAL" Hermione shrieked, "JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL YOU THINK I'M CRAP AT MAGIC," and she raved for they had one been an item and she spoke nowadays to Harry with the familiar contempt of an ex-wife, but Harry, being now in his late adolescence had come to develop a kind of dull tuning-out of a Womans high-pitched shrieking and so he simply stared at her naked breasts until she had grown silent.

Suddenly Ronald Weasel emerged from his bedroom clad in brightly colored pyjamas about several age brackets too young for him to really wear.

He looked in shock at Harry and demanded to know what Harry was doing wearing Rons special beast-class glasses, that he usually wore for his sessions in Hagrids cabin.

"Oh I forgot I had them on," mumbled Harry, I must've borrowed them because Draco Malfoy had smashed mine when he used his maic spell to turn into a muscular man and beat me up," and he seemed perplexed as if reading from a oor script, shot the director a look and mumbled, "or something."

And then he took the glasses off and suddenly Hermione turned into a giant rabbit.

Ron snatched the glasses from Harrys hand and scampered away, "don't tell anybody about this," he shouted, waving his fist as he made a bolt for his broomstick and hoped straight out the window.

"WAIT" shouted Harry, "I... borrowed your broom and replaced it with the elf slaves cleaning broom," and his voice petered away into nearly nothing, "it doesn't fly."

But Ronald was already dead, having fallen from a great height and his legs shattering upon impact.

But the worst thing of all was that the ginger faggot had taken his pervert spectacles and gone and smashed them in the fall.

"Curses!" said Harry, staring again at Hermione as she wiggled her bunny tail.

>> No.20358702

>>20358691
As Harry was lounging around Hogwarts smoking wizards grass he noticed Hermione Granger strolling naked through the corridors of the dorm rooms. Harry took out his hairy cock and said "hullo!"

Hermione said "hullo, you dirty bastard!"

Hermione was having a little fun making fun of Harry and his big fat cock and hairy balls. Harry replied "hello, dear, where is that big old pussy of yours?"

Hermione replied "Right here you filthy pig, give me some of that nice Harrys!"

Harry reached into his pants and said "you can have all of Harrys' nice" as he produced his soft cock. Hermione started making Harry touch her pussy and he started to touch her as well. Harry had Hermione spread her legs and he slid his cock up and down. Hermione was moaning from her new encounter and it felt great. Hermione spread her legs wider and Harry slid his big fat cock into her pussy. Hermione moaned louder and she grabbed her head and said "no no no, you dirty bastard! I want to fuck you!"

Harry was surprised but replied "fine by me!"

Hermione said "good, I love to be fucked, give me all Harrys' dirty cock"

Harry let out a long moan as he plunged his cock into Hermione and then it was Hermione's turn. She grabbed Harry by the back of the head and made Harry look her in the eye as she rammed her cock into Harry. Harry yelled in pleasure as he let out a great gasp of air.

Harry and Hermione kissed as they laid in bed together. Harry said "it's great to be back together again" as they rolled around. "That Hermione of yours can be so nasty sometimes!"

Harry said "yes, the little witch, I haven't been in so long"

Harry laughed as he said "come on, let's get fucked."

Harry was getting ready to fuck Hermione as he was stroking his cock. He was getting nervous and told her "I'm fucking your hot pussy in your room Hermione, get your ass over here."

>> No.20358708

>>20358702
m8 you left out the ginger bastard m8

>> No.20358752

"FACKIN ELL" slurred Ron, quaffing from his wizards potion, "AGRID AVE YOU FACKIN SEEN MOI SPECK TACKLES" and laughed as he sipped from the black can of potion.

Several people passed him by on the street.

"I'M RONALD WEASEL I AM" e shouted, still in drunken hysterics, "AND THIS IS MOI WIZARDS POTION"

Daniel Radcliff pulled up in his small toyota, "come on, mate," he said, "let's get you home."

"NAH PISS OFF" shouted Ron, staggering to his feet, he threw the can of special brew onto the pavement and made his way to Daniels car, unbuckling his belt as he put one foot in front of the other until he had produced his penis, "AVE A FEEL OF MY MAGIC STAFF" he shouted aggressively and began urinating all over Daniels car whilst kicking at the tires in impotent rage.

He then began to cry and sank to the gutter into his own urine, "WHY DID THEY KILL ME IN THE FILMS" he sobbed and bawled, "I SUCKED ROWLINGS CUNT SO MUCH" and he bawled and wailed.

"Come on, mate," said Daniel again, "it's time to go home," and he noticed his phone vibrating on the chair beside him, "Emma's worried about you, your kids are worried about you, you-" and Daniel felt himself swallow hard, reflecting on Emma Watson, "you're a lucky man, mate."

Ronald vomited onto Daniels car.

"I LUV YOU BRUV" he gurgled as he fell ont Daniels back seat.

As they began to drive through Londons packed streets Daniel saw Ron was asleep, he reached for his phone, "haven't found him yet," he text back to Emma, "will keep looking" and he tossed the phone down again.

He had a large knife in his glove compartment and several bin liners he'd bought from the Tesco before he'd set out.

He'd kill that ginger bastard, he told himself, and he'd fuck Emma. He would do this, he told himself, because he was Daniel Radcliffe and nothing would get in his way.

He smiled smugly and put on his RayBans as the little car, paid for in cash, rattled into the docklands.

>> No.20358782
File: 169 KB, 257x529, 1625052433990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

now i understand why women buy those sexual fantasy books

>> No.20358820
File: 19 KB, 100x100, 1650161062278.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20358782