[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 14 KB, 592x155, 5413545.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20274063 No.20274063[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Is he right, /lit/-nietzschean bros? Do you think Nietzsche would be an antifa member today?

>> No.20274069

I think that person should definitely be sterilized. The same goes for nearly everyone who laments fascism and/or anti-fascism.

>> No.20274075

>>20274069
based.

>> No.20274230

>>20274063

Nietzsche is a pure product of the secular humanism, like the subhumans Hegel, Kant, Heidegger, Adorno, Habermas, Arendt, Husserl, Popper, Strauss, Weisse, Carnap, Engels, marx,Feuerbach, Frege, Fitche, [all germans, weird huh? germans can't think, they suck at wars so they fell back on ''''''''''philosophy'''''' who travestied the greek philosophy which was lived, and they turned it into mental masturbation in sterile universities, in order to get a cushy life like a generic girl gets one from her orbiters]. Germans thinkers are vaginas who think they think.
. He is your typical atheist that you find on every street corner nowadays. Those people are torn apart by nihilism and delusion of grandeur where they view themselves as a benevolent despot willy-nilly leading humanity towards a higher life.
Nietzsche is:
-an atheist [there is no god]
-an anti-christian [like any marxist] [Dude dont think long term like the life-denier christians, only the here and now matters OKAY!!]
-a nihilist [there is no truth, only interpretation, FACT!!!]
-an hedonist [Only this life matters!!1 live in the present moment to coom like my dancing vitalist idol, the great dyonisus!! teehee im a girl btw]
-a narcissist [look how I analysed the totally non-judeo-christian-made concept of ''''''human nature''''' , Humanity is will to power!!! LE HECKIN INSIGHT]
-a jew glorifier ["The Jews, however, are beyond any doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race now living in Europe."]
-a postmodernist [values don't exist but reality doesn't matter bro!!! Just become le heckin uberman, sink further into delusion, create your own values and fight for them until you die!!]

You believe you're a woman? You go giiiiiiiirl, nobody can tell you otherwise, period!!

yeah no wonder that self righteous NPCs want to identify with his diarrhea all the fucking time.

>> No.20274238

>>20274230
>Schelling not listed
Phew. I'm safe.

>> No.20274317
File: 472 KB, 616x676, 01c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20274338

>>20274317
Kek. Is there any other philosopher that makes liberals cope as hard as Nietszche?

>> No.20274350

>>20274063
>hic niger est

>> No.20274357

>>20274063
Nietzsche wouldn't be anti-fascist.

>> No.20274377

>>20274230
Meds! We need meds! Fast, please! It's an emergency!

>> No.20274381

>>20274063
read the section 'Order and Rank' in Will to Power

>> No.20274486

>>20274381
Isn’t that the one his Nazi sister put out that isn’t considered canonical because she embellished it? Either way Nietzsche spoke against Wagner and German nationalism quite a few times, so he definitely wouldn’t be a fascist; nor left wing. If anything hes an inverse Buddhist

>> No.20274501

>>20274063
Yeah bro, Nietzsche would be a feminist communist for sure(in a cool way, not a slavish way of course)

>> No.20274502

>>20274486
sure, it's technically NOT canonical but the ideas in it are consistent with his other works
I think the whole elisabeth forster nietzsche edits are overblown and largely irrelevant

Nietzsche called for the rearing of a new European master race above all else that would rule a slave-worker caste with an iron fist.
Call it whatever you want

>> No.20274512

>>20274063
Read Birth of Tragedy. The second half is just about fascism.

>> No.20274649

>>20274502
Nietzsche can be interpreted in many way obviously because he says so much and speaks in a lot of vague parables or aphorisms. I like to read him with his personal life in mind. I view Nietzsche’s work (especially Zarathustra) as almost a manifesto for getting himself psyched up. He was a lonely shy man who didn’t fit in, but really wanted to. I think his output is him trying to be more confident, assertive, etc. I find him inspiring from that angle. Like a self help book

>> No.20274666

>>20274063
Nietzsche's political philosophy doesn't really have a name since it hasn't been tried, but it would be closer to platonic fascism than anything. It's not really concerned with nations per se, though, but the universal experience of wills by nature of their existing.

>> No.20274685

>>20274649
>Like a self help book
for sure
> a manifesto for getting himself psyched up
good way to put it

>> No.20274701

>>20274063
Nietzsche was a proto-futurist.

What these people think Fascism is, is Stallinism.

>> No.20274892

>>20274063
>Nietzsche was an atheist
>No, he was a Christian
>Nietzsche hated democracy
>No, he loved democracy
>Nietzsche was right wing
>No, he was a leftist
>Nietzsche believed rule by the strong
>No, he was an anarchist
It's all so tiresome.

>> No.20274909

>>20274892
Everyone wants to claim him. It's just proof he was the greatest modern philosopher.

>> No.20274912

>>20274892
>Nietzsche was an atheist
yes, he says that being an atheist is a prerequisite to being a free spirit
>he was a Christian
absolutely not. while he did not deny metaphysics, he hated 'Pauline Christianity'. he very much admired Jesus though
>Nietzsche hated democracy
yes
>he loved democracy
no
>Nietzsche was right wing
>he was a leftist
he was beyond politics
>Nietzsche believed rule by the strong
yes
>he was an anarchist
sort of. but only temporarily. it was more of a means than an end

>> No.20274940

>>20274063
"Creating your own philosophy is wrong. My books are all about figuring out what my political beliefs are and then dogmatically following whatever that may be. That is how you become the Ubermensch"
-Frederich Nietzsche in his wildly popular hit book 'Commandments from the learned Elder of the Antichrist'

>> No.20274949

>>20274892
>>20274912
all correct
after all, basing [anything] after one single dude is retarded, and he would agree with this

>> No.20274954
File: 2.99 MB, 3200x2450, Ride the tiger chart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20274949
that's why you should contrast Nietzsche with Guenon and take the Ride the Tiger pill

>> No.20274958

>>20274940
I think this is kind of right, though. Nietzsche wouldn't want you to copy him, but in the same way that if you engage in the physics in the same vein as another physicist who came before your, you'll be observing the same reality and thus follow from him naturally.

I tend to think Nietzsche's project was entirely in uncovering the nature of existing in a world with qualia and the inevitable end of psychological - here meaning the mechanics of a will - development therein.

>> No.20274984

>>20274954
I don't care about Guenon
I don't care about Nietzsche

>> No.20275007

>Its fundamental belief must be precisely that society is NOT allowed to exist for its own sake, but only as a foundation and scaffolding, by means of which a select class of beings may be able to elevate themselves to their higher duties, and in general to a higher EXISTENCE

>On no point, however, is the ordinary consciousness of Europeans more unwilling to be corrected than on this matter, people now rave everywhere, even under the guise of science, about coming conditions of society in which "the exploiting character" is to be absent--that sounds to my ears as if they promised to invent a mode of life which should refrain from all organic functions. "Exploitation" does not belong to a depraved, or imperfect and primitive society it belongs to the nature of the living being as a primary organic function, it is a consequence of the intrinsic Will to Power, which is precisely the Will to Life

Leftoids think Nietzsche is one of them because he's a member of an extinct right-wing tradition that was even extinct in his own time: Aristocratism. They can't recognize it because every successful right-wing movement since his day has been collectivist and/or populist to some degree. He probably would have identified Fascism as another democratic pleb ideology had he lived to see it. This however is a criticism of Fascism from a position further to the right; he would see the race and nation principles as a kind of circumscribed egalitarianism. He said somewhere else that there's no point in racism when each race only has like 6 or 7 worthy men, meaning that the rest of humanity should be their slaves in accordance with the "pathos of distance" and "experience of rank" that makes art and philosophy possible. His elite emancipationism is whitewashed by leftoids to be seen as aesthetic or moral only when he very clearly stated that it also had to include the physical and political domination of most of humanity

>> No.20275026

>>20274063
of course, how did it take so long for you to figure this out?

>> No.20275030

>>20274063
twitter retard thread

>> No.20275243

neetch doesnt care about about herd politics

>> No.20275263

>people honestly think Nietzsche's work has a coherent political ideology
Can these people even read?

>> No.20275314

>>20275243
Kek

>> No.20275334

>LO, THIS is the tarantula's den! Would'st thou see the tarantula itself? Here hangeth its web: touch this, so that it may tremble.
>There cometh the tarantula willingly: Welcome, tarantula! Black on thy back is thy triangle and symbol; and I know also what is in thy soul. Revenge is in your soul: wherever you bite, there arises black scab; with revenge, your poison makes the soul giddy!
>Thus do I speak to you in parable, you who make the soul giddy, you preachers of equality! Tarantulas are you to me, and secretly revengeful ones!
>Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."
>Otherwise, however, would the tarantulas have it. "Let it be very justice for the world to become full of the storms of our vengeance"- thus do they talk to one another.
>"And 'Will to Equality'- that itself shall henceforth be the name of virtue; and against all that has power will we raise an outcry!"

You preachers of equality, the tyrant-frenzy of impotence cries thus in you for "equality": your most secret tyrant-longings disguise themselves thus in virtue-words!
>Fretted conceit and suppressed envy in you break they forth as flame and frenzy of vengeance.

Permaonline tankies are something else.

>> No.20276163

>>20274063
I WILL be reporting this LOW QUALITY thread. OHHHHH JANNNIEEEEEEEE!

>> No.20276166

people don't even know what fascism is. Current modern culture is fascism.