[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 22 KB, 217x225, oj3hOOY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20244261 No.20244261 [Reply] [Original]

Any books about criminal/scammer sigma grindset mindset?

>> No.20244288

>>20244261
Iceber Slim's autobiography.

>> No.20244295

Pimp by Iceberg Slim comes to mind. The author managed to make the subject of pimping seem intriguing and his description of various underworld characters stood out to me, especially the vicious pimp who had a pet ocelot and a brood of white whores. If there was one part that stayed with me, it was the imprisoned convict who likened the human mind to a movie screen, and emphasised that you could become successful in any field by carefully curating the images and thoughts you played in your mind. I’ve seen the same sentiment echoed in modern self help as well.

>> No.20244313

>>20244261
OP, it’s better to work as a honest laborer, whenever it be a career or a enterprise, always try to act in good fortune because you will grow as a person with many stories to tell. Why on earth would you succumb to stealing and scamming? why can’t you put that time an effort by working honestly instead of rationalizing shortcuts?

>> No.20244322

>>20244313
Yeah living while always watching your back and worrying about fucking over other people before they fuck you and never trusting anyone is an exhausting way of life. That's why it's a young man's game. Unless you get into finace scamming.