[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 115 KB, 900x929, metalfish.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2023354 [Reply] [Original]

This board, like most 4chan boards, is pretty fast around the year, with 2 or 3 posts a minute. During the Summer, is gets really slow. What's with this? I know that /lit/ changes differently to other boards during the Summer, but come on. You make a thread, even if it's poopular it takes 20 minutes to get a reply. Is everyone out reading in their gardens, in the sunny weather? That's actually what I do. A lot of the tripfriends have stopped or slowed down posting too, although some people would say that's a good thing.

>> No.2023365

bitches love readin in sunny gardens. what's wrong with you? of course that's what they be doin

>> No.2023366

e/lit/es are actually mature people withs jobs and so we go on holiday in the summer and the board gets slower.

It's not like the others that gets flooded with high schoolers on holiday in the summer who come here with nothing better to do.

>> No.2023367
File: 6 KB, 252x180, 1295282734544s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>2023366

cetsPor STETS

>> No.2023526

Hey op, what's your pic from?

>> No.2023529

/lit/ posters who are in college don't need to procrastinate on their assignments anymore. Mature e/lit/ists have jobs and shit. We don't get as many high schoolers as other boards, and the ones we do get are probably busy reading (well done kids). And the tripfags have stopped being so god damn annoying which means that there's fewer dumbass troll threads.

/lit/ may be the only board that actually improves in summer, even if it does slow down.

>> No.2023562

Haven't we already agreed that /lit/ becomes better during the summer?

>> No.2023631
File: 58 KB, 400x405, 51PortraitOfColonelJackWarner2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

/lit/ is slow during the summer because very few people have homework that they need help with.

>e/lit/es are actually mature people withs jobs
lol

>> No.2023999

I used to have a job.

Once.