[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 682 KB, 900x600, daniel-zupanc-6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20194478 No.20194478 [Reply] [Original]

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

>> No.20194496

my brother's a marine biologist and he told me about an aquarium in california that put otters and penguins in the same enclosure. it was supposed to be a cute thing because these penguins have one soul mate their entire life and otters hold hands when they sleep. what ended up happening was the otters would gangrape the penguins over and over and over until the penguins would die and the otters would keep fucking them and passing around the corpse and the zookeeper (whatever the name) literally could not get the dead penguin away because there would always be 2-3 otters fucking it at a time. this went on for days where kids would come by and see the otters raping the purple and green, swollen, bloated, rotting and fumigating carcass of these penguins. i think there's a story somewhere in there. maybe the parent complains to a zookeeper or the kids are just scarred by it in general. might be pretty fucking funny

>> No.20194583

The reverse metamorphosis. Greg Samson gradually realizes all the people around him are turning into disgusting insects. The cubicles at his office become hexagonal like a beehive and his coworkers gather around the sugar water cooler and seem to be following scent trails he can't sense. Eventually, life in the insect world becomes intolerable and he leaves the city for the woods.

I don't have an ending.

>> No.20194738

An /x/ user and a /k/ user discover a demonic tome and, upon confirming its functionality, discuss what to do with it.
Initially, I planned for it to be a comedy about them summoning low-level demons to fight until eventually attracting the attention of Satan himself, but I'm leaning more towards making it serious and allegorical; a black comedy instead of a standard one.
>>20194583
>He then writes a manifesto titled "Industrial Society and Its Future" and forces The New York Times to publish it under threat of bombing
There's your ending.

>> No.20194741

>>20194583
Based.

>> No.20194888

just regular mundane shit about a guy, basically every story I write

>> No.20195060

im a virgin

>> No.20195071

p i g e

>> No.20195098

>>20194496
This can be a story in itself, stop believing in the presumption that stories are "humans doing things", this is basically the results of humans doing things.

>> No.20195607
File: 192 KB, 800x905, Le Bouffon au luth _ Frans Hals.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anything that is considered a musical instrument becomes aware and begins to play itself and if an instrument feels that a human being can beat how good it is on its own, he is allowed to play it

there is a final boss instrument which is godlike and the protagonist is training to be allowed to play on it

>> No.20196179

A young and inexperienced knight comes across a ransacked house in the middle of the woods. While looking through the house he finds a shining silver ring. While examining it he is greeted by a peasant who tells him the witch who lived here is to be burnt at the stake. The knight pockets the ring without thinking. The knight arrives at the village in time to witness the burning of a beautiful young woman at the stake. The knight becomes suddenly enraged and saves the woman from burning and slaughters one or two peasants in the process. The knight stays with the witch and nurses her back to full health. Their bond begins to deepen. One day the witch has the strength to finally leave and while the knight is sleeping she takes back the silver ring and contemplates killing the knight. Instead she leaves and the knight spends the rest of his life trying to find her again, which he never will.

>> No.20196198

Title: Morbid

Summary: a new disease is sweeping the world that causes the victim to waste away and starve to death.

Main character: a fat guy who is immune to the disease

>> No.20196301
File: 294 KB, 719x727, Screenshot_20220116-113202_Messenger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194478
All these posts and no mandatory pige reply? Lit has lost its soul.
>A man wakes up one morning to find all of his paintings have been replaced with windows into other dimensions

>> No.20196316

>>20196301
oi mate, easy on the nose

>> No.20196955

A psychological horror story about a man who undergoes hypnosis and other methods to keep his sex life with his wife, who was disfigured in a fire, alive.