[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 29 KB, 333x500, 1610641481131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20191892 No.20191892 [Reply] [Original]

I saw the last thread we did on basically real conspircies and deep politics.

I'm want to make a thread where can gather a bunch of titles so that we can maybe make a chart about the secret history of the US/CIA.

The first one is probably one of the most popular in recent years.

CHAOS: Charles Manson, the CIA, and the Secret History of the Sixties by Tom O'Neill with Dan Piepenbring

>A journalist's twenty-year fascination with the Manson murders leads to shocking new revelations about the FBI's involvement in this riveting reassessment of an infamous case in American history.

Basically, it revels that there is credible links to Manson and the CIA's MKUltra program. That maybe Manson was used as a way to destroy the popularity of the hippie movement or something to that effect.

>> No.20191901
File: 50 KB, 420x638, 1610640161271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is one I've heard has a lot problems with it sourcing, but it's still interesting.

Family of Secrets by Russ Baker

Basically, it supposed to show how many intelligence connections George H.W. Bush had going back to when he was 19, and his connections to the JFK assassination and Watergate.

Fun fact: Bush Sr said he didn't remember where he was when Kennedy was assassinated when asked. That's like saying you forgot where you were when 9/11 even though you were a fully grown adult by then.

>> No.20191906
File: 48 KB, 320x500, None Dare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20191907
File: 27 KB, 333x499, 1610640419977.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government by David Talbot

Gives a biography of Allen Dulles, longest serving director of the CIA, who hated Kennedy and sought to bring him down...

>> No.20191916
File: 151 KB, 645x1000, 1596817593451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This one is pretty recent but good.

The Jakarta Method: Washington's Anticommunist Crusade and the Mass Murder Program that Shaped Our World by Vincent Bevins

It's a history of how the CIA helped sponsor a campaign in Indonesia to kill of communists (Or anyone perceived to be communist). This model was later used in South America with Operation Condor.

This the same mass killing that is covered in that documentary The Act of Killing.

>> No.20191920

>>20191906
Cool, thanks

>> No.20191929
File: 22 KB, 324x499, 1610640809634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance between the Vatican, the CIA, and the Mafia by Paul L. Williams

A book about the European stay behind networks that were run by neo-fascists that were supposed to resist a Soviet invasion, but they also committed terrorist acts in their native countries, often false flags to make the left look bad.

>> No.20191934
File: 281 KB, 1549x2385, 1554312036392.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA by Tim Weiner

This is just a basic history of the CIA. But it is a good introduction to the agency and its exploits.

>> No.20191939
File: 43 KB, 333x500, 1610641633953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal by Nick Bryant

Probably the best book about the Franklin Scandal/Coverup.

>> No.20191951
File: 164 KB, 880x1360, 1567811305198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate by John Marks

This is the book that blew MKUltra wide open to the public.

>> No.20192070

>>20191892
>Basically, it revels that there is credible links to Manson and the CIA's MKUltra program

Have you read it? I don't remember it coming to this conclusion.

>> No.20192101
File: 212 KB, 1684x2560, 719SDteYGAL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was a good overview of the MK-ULTRA program and a biography of the guy who ran it, Sydney Gottlieb.

It was a bit dry at times, but as far as I can tell all the information contained within is credible. It did a good job of illustrating the geopolitical context that led to the program's creation. Then it goes into the various characters involved in the program and the oftentimes psychotic experiments they conducted on vulnerable or unsuspected citizens. Then it closes with (purported) conclusion of the program and its discovery by the public.

>> No.20192128

Anyone got a link to the previous thread? Thanks

>> No.20192152

I don’t want to come off as an asshole but you won’t to find anything noteworthy by reading NYT Bestseller of the Month type books.
Look at this one >>20191901
>former head of the CIA and president has intelligence ties
Well, yeah, no shit. Searching through schizo threads and infographics would be a better way to spend your time.

>> No.20192166

>>20192152
Most of that stuff is either CIA disinfo or schizo fanfiction

>> No.20192171
File: 5 KB, 165x250, 1644448517060s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20191892
I got a good one OP.
>So civil rights law is basically an all-purpose magic key that allows the Federal Government, the left-wing desk jockeys (that were absorbed into the New Deal) and corrupt judges to override democratic majorities whenever they want.

>The federal government violently interposed itself into everyone's affairs, and things went to shit. The feds were never competent to assume this role, as is easily seen by comparing the state of many southern cities in 1950 to 2021. The larger meta-narrative here is that the 'American experiment' of local self-government and it’s federalism had to be killed in order to enact a new vision of unitary social crowd control directed by a much smaller number of distant elites in D.C with Blacks and other groups being it’s protected front runners.

>Blacks have been progressively reprogrammed to be CIA adapted statists without being card holders, they were planned to be forcefully integrated into local social norms which was to uproot customs against the local government in favor of the progressive statism in D.C. So whenever a local state gets too “uppity” for the Feds liking, they initiate “Codeword: Nigger” which causes more friction between the two Races living together to spark a Race Riot. Blacks and Leftists in your community will apeshit and destroy everything.

>Feds come in to “clean up the mess” and impose itself as a moral, just system.

>And that has killed 'America' over time.

>> No.20192187

>>20192171
This book was pretty good.

>The overestimation of black people’s part in contemporary society was extraordinary. About 12 percent of the country was black at the turn of the century, according to the U.S. Census. But the average American believed 33 percent of Americans were black, a Gallup poll found. A sixth of Americans believed it was a majority black country. The closest to accurate were those who held postgraduate degrees, and even they guessed that the black population was double its actual size. Why wouldn’t they? Most people don’t spend their days boning up on demographic statistics or counting people by race. If America were only one-eighth black, then the obsessive way politicians and journalists spoke about race made no sense.
The same was true of the way politicians and journalists spoke about gays. In the second decade of the century, Americans, on average, came to believe that the country was between 23 and 25 percent gay, bisexual, or transgender—about 1 in 4. Again, given the doggedness with which the president and the courts took up the cause of gay marriage, and the eagerness with which newspapers and television reported on every step of their progress, why should they have believed otherwise? Who would have guessed that gays, bisexuals, and transgender people together made up 3.8 percent of the population, closer to 1 in 25? Americans had a distorted view of social reality. Their language evolved to reflect it.

>> No.20192663

>>20192166
>CIA disinfo
Like every single book in this thread?

>> No.20192691

i thought it was the CIA that started the hippie movement?

>> No.20192764
File: 756 KB, 1381x2191, 2cca78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My recommendation anon

>> No.20192864

>>20192663
No, I'm talking about the kind of disinfo that conspiracy theorists look like nutjobs and makes normal people roll their eyes whenever your bring up anything not openly reported in CNN.

>> No.20192883

Victoria Sanford wrote a good book on the effects of paramilitary actions in Guatemala. It’s an anthropology book that has a lot of first hand accounts and some interviews with goon squads who suppress information now. It’s not really the deep dive into CIA shit you’re looking for but it’s pretty good for showing how fucked the things they did were and how it’s still lingering in South America.

>> No.20192941

>>20191892
this book is really fucking good

>> No.20192961

>>20192171
>>20192187
Thirding this book. The most interesting part to me was how almost nobody who supported the Civil Rights legislation at the time, including the Congressmen who were baking it, saw it as anything more than a way to deal with the South. Nobody thought it would turn the entire country into some kind of white guilt multicultural empire, nobody even thought it would do that to the South. People just wanted the South to be less low brow racist and more high brow racist like the rest of the country.

>> No.20193019
File: 567 KB, 968x1296, deep politics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've always been very interested in this topic OP
I would recommend most of the books here from the 70s/80s/90s.
My more recent readings have been more about the drone campaign and the Kochs, less relevant. Though just as chilling, maybe even more so when you consider the long term plans of the Kochs and their allies.
>>20191916
The 1965 killings were on a much larger scale, 600,000+ in Indonesia where as Chiles coup resulted in several thousand.
Condor was a campaign of assassinating exiled rebels and dissidents around South America and abroad, it was totally different to Indonesias mass killings, like the car bomb assassination of Orlando Letelier in Washington DC.
The book here Assassination on Embassy Row is about this.
>>20191939
Franklin was a distraction from an investigation into an S&L collapse.
>>20191951
MK Ultra was looking at torture, truth serums, and and intelligence applications for LSD.
Anyone saying mind control is falling for CIA disinformation.
>>20192171
>letting minorities have equal rights is an evil conspiracy
>no no no we're not racist the minorities are being manipulated to dislike our mistreatment, er, uh, I mean, um, impose themselves on our local social norms, yeah, that's it
let me know when you're concerned about the corporate hijacking of the courts

>> No.20193024

>>20192961
>why do I feel about this?
>its a conspiracy to impose white guilt on me!

>> No.20193054
File: 236 KB, 528x438, 1648668465279.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193024
This is an English-language board.

>> No.20193088

>>20193019
I'll go summarise the works I'd recommend:
Decent Interval by Frank Snepp: ex-CIA officer Snepp provides a first hand account of the chaos and corruption of the final years of the intelligence operation in Vietnam including the ignominious and infamous withdrawal that they had refused to properly plan for,
Hidden Terrors by A.J. Langguth: uses the murder of Dan Mitrione by Tupamaro guerrillas in Uruguay to investigate the US practice of teaching torture to South American and other foreign police forces under a the guise of a US AID program almost certainly sponsored by the CIA
In Search of Enemies by John Stockwell: ex-CIA officer Stockwell provides a first hand account of the operation the CIA got involved in after Vietnam, provoking a civil war in Angola, and how the agencies hubris caused it to spiral out of control.
The Question of Palestine by Edward Said: goes through the history and demographics of the Palestinian people, disproving the Zionist claim they dont exist and the land was empty, and the expulsion in 1947 and the war it created, and the state of the Palestinian people up to the then contemporary time of the 1970s.
Stockwell and Snepps book both explain how the CIA manipulates the press.
After the Cataclysm by Noam Chomsky and Edward Herman: how Americas intelligencia tries to rewrite the Indochina wars.
Assassination Embassy Row by John Dinges: an investigation into the assassination of Orlando Letelier and Ronnie Moffit in Washington DC by Chiles intelligence service.
Timor A People Betrayed by James Dunn: a thorough account of Indonesias 1975 invasion and occupation of East Timor, the 250,000 people this probably killed, and the years of occupation that followed.
Deadly Deceits by Ralph McGehee: yet another ex-CIA officer, more of a general overview of the places incompetence and petty politics.
Weakness and Deceit by Raymond Bonner (this is the one on the top left with the cover too faded to read): Bonner was one of the journalists who broke the El Mozote Massacre story and had his career ruined by it, this book is about the El Salvador milita governments war against the popular insurgency and Washingtons support for it.
Out of Control by Leslie Cockburn: a general overview of all the crimes of the Raygun administration.

>> No.20193089

>>20193019
>Franklin was a distraction from an investigation into an S&L collapse
Other way around.

>> No.20193110

>>20191892
>That maybe Manson was used as a way to destroy the popularity of the hippie movement or something to that effect.
Resounding failure then, and if Manson knew anything about it, he said nothing and the glow-in-the-darks knew he would say nothing about it until he died of natural causes decades later.

>> No.20193139

>>20193088
Bob Woodwards Veil is something I would mostly _not_ recommend, the first 160+ pages is tepid office politics and interpersonal squabbles, after that when things finally get into gear he acts mainly as a court historian reporting the official view of Casey and others. Only a few times does he intrude with critical assessments of their pronouncements, and these are interesting show he is capable of being a journalist but all too rare. One of the examples of this is his revelation that Casey and other high ranking Raygun officials were in love with the work of Claire Sterling: they were absolutely convinced by her claims about a worldwide Soviet conspiracy that was centrally coordinating all revolutions, terrorist groups, the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul, etc. They refused to believe an internal review of her work by CIA analysts that concluded her claims were not only unsupported but that some of her sources were in fact ***stories that the CIA had itself planted in the foreign press***.
The Crimes of Patriots by Jonathan Kwitny: a fully detailed account of the Nugan Hand Bank scandal. What was that you ask? Well in the time between the Iran Contra Scandal and running Golden Triangle heroin the many intelligence and military officials between both spent their down time running a shady bank in Australia.
Washingtons War on Nicaragua by Holly Sklar: similar to the Bonner book but this time about the Raygun administrations campaign against Nicaragua, I would say it is much more thorough and deeper investigation though.
The Phoenix Program by Douglas Valentine: a full account of the CIA torture and assassination program in Vietnam the Phoenix program.
Dangerous Liaisons by Andrew and Leslie Cockburn: CIA and Israeli intelligence conflicts and joint operations.
Cocaine Politics: you really have to read a bunch of other works to appreciate this, but basically its a review of the snowjob done to dismiss the claims of Contra cocaine politics. Skip if you haven't read a lot of other things about this.
The Mafia, CIA, and George Bush by Pete Brewton: a look at the Mafia, CIA, and Bush involvement in the S&L collapses.
October Surprise by Gary Sick: Gary Sick was the NSC member who made the original October Surprise public accusation and this is his book presenting his case.
Disposable Patriot by Jack Terrell: like Cocaine Politics you have to have read a lot of other things and be really interested in the topic to find this interesting, its the first person account of a kind of sketchy guy who got involved in the """civilian military assistance""" supporting the Contra rebels and the government toes he wound up stepping on in the process.

>> No.20193144
File: 3.66 MB, 2911x2964, 1627042263127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20191892

>> No.20193161

>>20193019
>>20193088
>>20193139
The Massacre at El Mozote by Mark Danner: 13 years after it happened, was denied, and the journalists who reported it had their careers ruined, the flood gates finally open and it is admitted yes in fact an entire village was wiped out in El Salvador by a special forces unit that had just finished training in "counter insurgency warfare" in the United States
Dark Alliance by Gary Webb: 7 years after it had become forgotten history Gary Webb took another look at the claims of Contra cocaine smuggling, where as other journalists had tried to trace it up to the Raygun administration he traced it _down_ from the dealers to distributors to importers and successfully found firm proof of their involvement in the Contra operation and drug money going to fund the rebels and their connection to the CIA. Webb had his career ruined for it.
Lost History by Bob Parry: sort of a grab back of 1980s highlights by Bob Parry who broke the Iran-Contra story and was one of the journalists in the 1980s looking into Contra cocaine smuggling (he is interviewed in Dark Alliance as a matter of fact)

>> No.20193178
File: 285 KB, 1600x1246, 04-Mark-Lombardi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193144
hey you might be interested in the book from here >>20193019 about Mark Lombardis art
His art was in fact maps of criminal conspiracies, usually of the Deep Politics kind

>> No.20193245 [DELETED] 

>>20193019
>>20193088
>>20193139
>>20193161
Oops I forgot a book from >>20193139 The Politics of Heroin by Alfred W. McCoy: if there is one book here you read THIS IS IT this is the book that blew the lid on CIA narcotrafficking when it was published in the 1970s, I have the 1992 update that include new chapters on events since then - Nixons war on drugs, a summary of Nugan Hand, Contra cocaine and Mujahideen heroin, Rayguns renewed war on drugs - there is a 2003 edition too I believe.
Blowback by Chalmers Johnson: a look at how irrational short term foreign policy decisions are increasingly causing 'blow back', unintentional repercussions, for the US. The premise though is predicated on the notion that they must be making rational long term plans, when they're not. They're not looking further ahead than the new few months or years. It is all reaction.
Killing Hope by William Blum: after Politics of Heroin this has to be other one book here you read. This book has a chapter by chapter account of every single intervention the US has carried, overt or covert, destabilisation or full blown invasion, the US has engaged in since the end of WWII. There are over 50 chapters.
Legacy of Ashes by Tim Weiner: said to be a more scholarly version of Killing Hope.
Dirty Wars and The Assassination Complex by Jeremy Scahill: the covert wars that we have seen in previous books haven't gone away, they've merely been subcontracted out or automated.
The Burglary by Betty Medsgar: a thorough look at the break in of an FBI field office that blew the lid on the FBIs COINTELPRO spying, infiltration, and subversion operation aimed at leftwing politics.
We Kill Because We Can by Laurie Calhoun and Kill Chain by Andrew Cockburn: more drone war.
Dark Money by Jane Mayer, Democracy in Chains by Nancy MacLean, Kochland by Christopher Leonard, State Capture by Alex Hertel-Fernandez: there is a very large, well funded, well connected, well motivated, and already well along the course of its agenda conspiracy for a rightwing corporate takeover of the United States and it will have very dire outcomes. Dying of Whiteness by Jonathan Metzl is related to this, it looks at how the people manipulated into supporting this campaign are hurt by its very policies they've been convinced to support.

>> No.20193253

>>20193054
>why do I feel bad about this
fix'd
a constant theme in these sorts of posts is that these feelings being experienced must be coming from an external source deliberately trying to make people feel bad, rather than ones own sympathy for the victims
this idea of sympathy or that they are victims must be crushed with these insane conspiracy claims that everything is a giant plot against you

>> No.20193278 [DELETED] 

>>20193019
>>20193088 (You)
>>20193139 (You)
>>20193161 (You)
Oops I forgot a book from >>20193139 (You) The Politics of Heroin by Alfred W. McCoy: if there is one book here you read THIS IS IT this is the book that blew the lid on CIA narcotrafficking when it was published in the 1970s, I have the 1992 update that include new chapters on events since then - Nixons war on drugs, a summary of Nugan Hand, Contra cocaine and Mujahideen heroin, Rayguns renewed war on drugs - there is a 2003 edition too I believe.
Blowback by Chalmers Johnson: a look at how irrational short term foreign policy decisions are increasingly causing 'blow back', unintentional repercussions, for the US. The premise though is predicated on the notion that they must be making rational long term plans, when they're not. They're not looking further ahead than the new few months or years. It is all reaction.
Killing Hope by William Blum: after Politics of Heroin this has to be other one book here you read. This book has a chapter by chapter account of every single intervention the US has carried, overt or covert, destabilisation or full blown invasion, the US has engaged in since the end of WWII. There are over 50 chapters.
Legacy of Ashes by Tim Weiner: said to be a more scholarly version of Killing Hope.
Dirty Wars and The Assassination Complex by Jeremy Scahill: the covert wars that we have seen in previous books haven't gone away, they've merely been subcontracted out or automated.
The Burglary by Betty Medsgar: a thorough look at the break in of an FBI field office that blew the lid on the FBIs COINTELPRO spying, infiltration, and subversion operation aimed at leftwing politics.
Shadow Wars by Christopher Davidson: US covert actions and dirty wars in the Middle East go back a very long time.
We Kill Because We Can by Laurie Calhoun and Kill Chain by Andrew Cockburn: more drone war.
Dark Money by Jane Mayer, Democracy in Chains by Nancy MacLean, Kochland by Christopher Leonard, State Capture by Alex Hertel-Fernandez: there is a very large, well funded, well connected, well motivated, and already well along the course of its agenda conspiracy for a rightwing corporate takeover of the United States and it will have very dire outcomes. Dying of Whiteness by Jonathan Metzl is related to this, it looks at how the people manipulated into supporting this campaign are hurt by the very policies they've been convinced to support.

>> No.20193284

>>20193019
>>20193088
>>20193139
>>20193161
Oops I forgot a book from >>20193139 The Politics of Heroin by Alfred W. McCoy: if there is one book here you read THIS IS IT this is the book that blew the lid on CIA narcotrafficking when it was published in the 1970s, I have the 1992 update that include new chapters on events since then - Nixons war on drugs, a summary of Nugan Hand, Contra cocaine and Mujahideen heroin, Rayguns renewed war on drugs - there is a 2003 edition too I believe.
Shadow Wars by Christopher Davidson: US covert actions and dirty wars in the Middle East go back a very long time.
Dark Money by Jane Mayer, Democracy in Chains by Nancy MacLean, Kochland by Christopher Leonard, State Capture by Alex Hertel-Fernandez: there is a very large, well funded, well connected, well motivated, and already well along the course of its agenda conspiracy for a rightwing corporate takeover of the United States and it will have very dire outcomes. Dying of Whiteness by Jonathan Metzl is related to this, it looks at how the people manipulated into supporting this campaign are hurt by the very policies they've been convinced to support.

>> No.20193331

The Road to 9/11 by Peter Dale Scott is the only 9/11 conspiracy book I consider good.

>> No.20193337

>>20193331
I've read one of his books and he's okay, so what does he say?

>> No.20193345

>>20193331
Peter Dale Scott basically helped invent the study of deep politics. All of his stuff is great.

>The War Conspiracy: JFK, 911, and the Deep Politics of War
>The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond—A Guide to Cover-Ups and Investigations.
>Crime and Cover-Up: The CIA, the Mafia, and the Dallas-Watergate Connection
>The Iran-Contra Connection: Secret Teams and Covert Operations in Reagan Era.
>Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America
>Deep Politics and the Death of JFK
>Deep Politics II: The New Revelations in U.S. Government Files, 1994-1995: Essays on Oswald, Mexico, and Cuba
>Oswald, Mexico, and Deep Politics: Revelations from CIA Records on the Assassination of JFK
>Drugs, Oil, and War: The United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina
>The Road to 9/11: Wealth, Empire and the Future of America
>American War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection, and the Road to Afghanistan
>The American Deep State: Wall Street, Big Oil, and the Attack on U.S. Democracy
>Dallas '63: The First Deep State Revolt Against The White House'
>Poetry and Terror: Politics and Poetics in Coming to Jakarta, with Freeman Ng

>> No.20193352

>>20193337
Basically that at best 9/11 was allowed to happen and at worst it was a planned false flag to start the War on Terror and allow the passage of things like the PATROIT ACT. He doesn't having to say about it being a planned demolition.

>> No.20193359

The Great Heroin Coup : Drugs, Intelligence & International Fascism by Henrik Krüger is good.

>> No.20193362

https://covertactionmagazine.com/archives/
Covert Action Magazine is back and its original publication run from 1978 to 2005 is now available online

>> No.20193375

>>20193352
read Richard Clarkes account of his time as counter terrorism chief in the Dubya administration
His role was downgraded, his access to the president limited, and the neocons weren't interested in terrorism or bin Laden they were interested in reactivating their Cold War projects
When he'd try to raise bin Laden they would ask if he was connected to Saddam and Clarke would have to explain how that was impossible and they'd lose interest
Combine this with the CIA and FBI not communicating with each other due to bureaucratic rivalry and you get a perfect storm
>>20193359
I've been meaning for years to get around to reading this, what does it go into?

>> No.20193380

>>20193362
Lobster magazine is the British equivalent of that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_(magazine)

They actually broke a story about what was probably a plan by the British military to do a coup against Harold Wilson called Clockwork Orange. Also that intelligence would create disinfo to help the Tories get elected. There was a movie with Frances McDormand about this called Hidden Agenda.

>> No.20193386

>>20193375
Escaped Nazis into South America might've helped run the international heroin trade. With express purpose of funding international anticommunism causes.

>> No.20193389

>>20193375
>Combine this with the CIA and FBI not communicating with each other due to bureaucratic rivalry and you get a perfect storm

Dale Scott believes this is just an excuse for a larger cover-up, that the CIA deliberately helped move the plan along.

>> No.20193392

>>20191907
Talbot also wrote another book about the Kennedys: Brothers - The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years

>> No.20193400

>>20193380
yeah I have a book about that here >>20193019 Who Framed Colin Wallace
Wallace a former military intelligence officer, MI5 officer Peter Wright in his book Spycatcher, and a second MI5 officer in a tv interview in the 1980s whose name I forget all make claims about Clockwork Orange that it was an MI5 operation fabricating and distributing derogatory information about Wilson and his government in an effort to undermine its election chances

>> No.20193406

>>20193386
Sounds like this would go well with the book about the WACL, Inside the League by Scott and Jon Lee Anderson

>> No.20193409

There's actually a good deep politics anthology:

Government of the Shadows - Parapolitics and Criminal Sovereignty, edited by Eric Wilson and Tim Lindsey.

>> No.20193417
File: 409 KB, 1200x1800, 814Op7Z-nCL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper and a biography someone wrote about him called Pale Horse Rider.

>> No.20193425

>>20193417
this is just standard da j00s in fancy dress
we want real facts not schizo

>> No.20193427

>>20193161
>Dark Alliance by Gary Webb: 7 years after it had become forgotten history Gary Webb took another look at the claims of Contra cocaine smuggling, where as other journalists had tried to trace it up to the Raygun administration he traced it _down_ from the dealers to distributors to importers and successfully found firm proof of their involvement in the Contra operation and drug money going to fund the rebels and their connection to the CIA. Webb had his career ruined for it.

A good companion to this is Kill the Messenger - How the CIA's Crack-Cocaine Controversy Destroyed Journalist Gary Webb by Nick Schou. They made it to a movie.

Webb's career wasn't just ruined, he committed "suicide" with two shots to the head.

>> No.20193435

>>20192152
Read the book, the reason he was made CIA director was he had no known intelligence ties up to that point. But then later someone found a memo from shortly after the Kennedy assassination that identified George Bush as a CIA agent attending a J Edgar Hoover briefing.

>> No.20193436

for me, it's programmed to kill
its the only book ive ever read

>> No.20193442
File: 27 KB, 180x308, georgebushsupers00wein.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20191901
For a more condensed version of George HW Bush's intelligence stuff, check out this short book by Bill Weinberg, it's pretty easy to find a pdf of it. Also has funny illustrations.

>> No.20193444

>>20193427
I haven't read the book
But the movie was shit
Why would he be assassinated years after his career was ruined? That makes no sense.
And what sort of gun was it, was it a semi-automatic? The death spasm could easy cause the finger to jerk the trigger a second time.
Or, and this isn't very pleasant to think about, it does occur in firearm suicides that people do not successfully do it with the first shot and are conscious enough to make a second shot. Similar thing happens with wrist slashing, there are often what are called 'hesitation marks'.

>> No.20193453
File: 33 KB, 333x499, 51VdMAIUM6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193436
Yep, David McGowan is great

>> No.20193456
File: 60 KB, 339x500, 51+qwK5xb9L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193453
Also check out Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart Of The Hippie Dream.

A good companion to CHAOS

>> No.20193467
File: 47 KB, 321x500, 51tQVRhw9SL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20191939
John DeCamp's book is also about Franklin is pretty easy to find (Although I've heard people say he might've been a limited hangout).

Also check out the documentaries Conspiracy of Silence and Who Took Johnny.

>> No.20193471

>>20193442
>super spy
basically as an oil executive he provided inside information he gleaned from business, no different to countless other CIA assets in business
and he may have also provided cover jobs for Cuban exiles working on CIA activities against Cuba, the early raids, the Bay of Pigs, Operation Mongoose - I heard a claim once that this might have gone so far as to provide an offshore oil platform for intelligence observation/launching raids that was """lost""" in a cyclone which his company got a 100% reimbursement for the loss of from a very conservative insurance agency with no investigation that was normally quite thorough and conservative in these insurance claims

>> No.20193480
File: 41 KB, 500x500, 51rJ1iGIGIL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Recent book about the RFK assassination.

A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy by Lise Pease

>> No.20193484
File: 34 KB, 310x499, 51C4ACs9Z0L._SX308_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Book from the 1990's but still pretty good:

Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA by Terry Reed

>> No.20193491
File: 52 KB, 292x450, 9780307390677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A decent little conspiracy encyclopedia.

>> No.20193497

>>20191901
>Fun fact: Bush Sr said he didn't remember where he was when Kennedy was assassinated when asked. That's like saying you forgot where you were when 9/11 even though you were a fully grown adult by then.
you're forgetting the best part: he was in Dallas the day of the assassination. so it's like saying you forget where you were on 9/11, when you were in Manhattan.
>>20192152
>>former head of the CIA and president has intelligence ties
>Well, yeah, no shit. Searching through schizo threads and infographics would be a better way to spend your time.
HW was appointed as the head of the CIA specifically under the pretense that he was an outsider to "clean up" the org, even though he had ties to the CIA for decades, so it is noteworthy.

>> No.20193502

People say that the best JFK assassination book is JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James W. Douglass.

For one that sticks to the official story see Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK by Gerald Posner.

>> No.20193508
File: 302 KB, 1353x1974, 81RH87hBODL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good introduction to the Iran-Contra scandal

>> No.20193519

For an explanation of the deep/double state, check out National Security and Double Government by Michael J. Glennon.

For about how the elites work, see C. Wright Mills' classic The Power Elite.

>> No.20193523

>>20191906
I read it at like 16 and just recently reread it. And it was just a list of historic names of bankers who he claimed were ruling the world. It was shaky logic. They would keep superpowers pinned against each other perpetually so they could manipulate them by dangling finance in front of them.

>>20192764
You sir, are a retard. Allende was a literal KGB agent. Literally filled chile with foreign communist agents, ak47s, and called for armed revolution in 2 occasions. An estimated 12 thousand armed combatants. The Chilean supreme court ruled he had violated the constitution. And parliament asked the armed forces to step in. Subsequently, Chile has economically outgrown the rest of south America thanks to the Chicago boys. Even Bachelette's government admitted it.

>> No.20193534

>>20191929
For more about Gladio, see NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe by Daniele Ganse.

Also Rogue Agents: The Cercle and 6I in the Private Cold War 1951-1991 by David Teacher, which I believe is available as a free pdf somewhere.

>> No.20193552

The 2001 Anthrax Deception: The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy by Graeme MacQueen shows that the Anthrax scare after 9/11 was a false flag to get Americans more onboard with war. The scientist who killed himself was a patsy.

>> No.20193554

>>20193502
I would also recommend The Last Investigation: What Insiders Know about the Assassination of JFK by Gaeton Fonzi

>> No.20193559

>>20193554
Also, Oswald and the CIA by John Newman

>> No.20193577
File: 15 KB, 174x290, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I've seen this recommended. The premise Carl Oglesby presents is that among the American elites there is a war between "Yankees" (Basically the Eastern or coastal liberal elites) and "Cowboys" (Descendants of the slaveowners of the South who went West and got rich by oil and later warprofitering).

These groups have a fundamental disagreement over how the US should've fought communism, with the Yankees wanting a more peaceful/economic way (Basically, getting China to open up so that American corporations can do business there) and the Cowboys wanting war (Since they make more money that way).

Things like Watergate and the Kennedy assassination were results of these conflict among elites (Kennedy and Nixon pissed off one side and so they were removed from office).

I've seen people say that it's premise of the Yankee vs Cowboy conflict is sound buts info on the Kennedy assassination is outdated (It's based on Jim Garrison's conspiracy theory, the one used in the Oliver Stone JFK film, and Garrison's theory is now considered wrong even among conspiracy theorists).

>> No.20193593

Jefferson Morley is probably one of the best and most credible experts of the JFK assassination. He has a site called JFK Facts that's pretty decent.

Here are his books:

The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton
>From World War II to the Cold War, Angleton operated beyond the view of the public, Congress, and even the president. He unwittingly shared intelligence secrets with Soviet spy Kim Philby, a member of the notorious Cambridge spy ring. He launched mass surveillance by opening the mail of hundreds of thousands of Americans. He abetted a scheme to aid Israel's own nuclear efforts, disregarding US security. He committed perjury and obstructed the JFK assassination investigation. He oversaw a massive spying operation on the antiwar and black nationalist movements and he initiated an obsessive search for communist moles that nearly destroyed the Agency.

>In The Ghost, investigative reporter Jefferson Morley tells Angleton's dramatic story, from his friendship with the poet Ezra Pound through the underground gay milieu of mid-century Washington to the Kennedy assassination to the Watergate scandal. From the agency's MKULTRA mind-control experiments to the wars of the Mideast, Angleton wielded far more power than anyone knew. Yet, during his seemingly lawless reign in the CIA, he also proved himself to be a formidable adversary to our nation's enemies, acquiring a mythic stature within the CIA that continues to this day.

(1/?)

>> No.20193599

>>20193593
Our Man in Mexico: Winston Scott and the Hidden History of the CIA
>Mexico City was the Casablanca of the Cold War-a hotbed of spies, revolutionaries, and assassins. The CIA's station there was the front line of the United States' fight against international communism, as important for Latin America as Berlin was for Europe. And its undisputed spymaster was Winston Mackinley Scott.

>Chief of the Mexico City station from 1956 to 1969, Win Scott occupied a key position in the founding generation of the Central Intelligence Agency, but until now he has remained a shadowy figure. Investigative reporter Jefferson Morley traces Scott's remarkable career from his humble origins in rural Alabama to wartime G-man to OSS London operative (and close friend of the notorious Kim Philby), to right-hand man of CIA Director Allen Dulles, to his remarkable reign for more than a decade as virtual proconsul in Mexico. Morley also follows the quest of Win Scott's son Michael to confront the reality of his father's life as a spy. He reveals how Scott ran hundreds of covert espionage operations from his headquarters in the U.S. Embassy while keeping three Mexican presidents on the agency's payroll, participating in the Bay of Pigs fiasco, and, most intriguingly, overseeing the surveillance of Lee Harvey Oswald during his visit to the Mexican capital just weeks before the assassination of President Kennedy.

>Morley reveals the previously unknown scope of the agency's interest in Oswald in late 1963, identifying for the first time the code names of Scott's surveillance programs that monitored Oswald's movements. He shows that CIA headquarters cut Scott out of the loop of the agency's latest reporting on Oswald before Kennedy was killed. He documents why Scott came to reject a key finding of the Warren Report on the assassination and how his disillusionment with the agency came to worry his longtime friend James Jesus Angleton, legendary chief of CIA counterintelligence. Angleton not only covered up the agency's interest in Oswald but also, after Scott died, absconded with the only copies of his unpublished memoir.

>Interweaving Win Scott's personal and professional lives, Morley has crafted a real-life thriller of Cold War intrigue—a compelling saga of espionage that uncovers another chapter in the CIA's history.

(2/?)

>> No.20193607

>>20193599
CIA & JFK: The Secret Assassination Files
>As the editor of JFKFacts.org, a website devoted to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Jefferson Morley is asked, “So who killed JFK? What’s your theory?”

>Morley, a former reporter for the Washington Post and author of Our Man in Mexico: Winston Scott and the Hidden History of the CIA, invariably disappoints. “I don’t know. It’s too early to tell.”

>Fifty-plus years after JFK’s death, this answer is laughable but serious. The JFK story remains unsettled well into the 21st century, no matter what the various conspiracy and anti-conspiracy theorists may proclaim. Indeed, the complex reality of how a president of the United States came to be gunned down on a sunny day, and no one lost his liberty — or his job — continues to live and grow in popular memory.

>This is a book that reveals deceit and deception on the part of the CIA relating to the Kennedy assassination and why the CIA should reveal to the American people what it is still keeping secret.

>Employing his investigative reporting skills through interviews and examination of long-secret records, Morley reveals that the CIA was closely monitoring the movements of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald in the months preceding the assassination of President Kennedy.

>Questions naturally arise: Did the CIA suspect that Oswald was up to no good? Or was its surveillance part of a CIA scheme to frame Oswald for the assassination of President Kennedy? Why did the CIA keep its surveillance secret from the Warren Commission?

>Morley also reveals a close relationship between the CIA and an American anti-Castro group that began advertising Oswald’s connections to communism and the Soviet Union immediately after the assassination?

>That raises questions: Why didn’t the CIA reveal that relationship to official agencies investigating the assassination of President Kennedy? Why did a federal judge and the chief counsel of the House Select Committee on Assassinations accuse the CIA of deceit and deception?

>The U.S. government retains almost 3,600 assassination-related records, consisting of tens of thousands of pages that have never been seen by the public. More than 1,100 of these records are held by the CIA.

>What is in those secret files? What do they reveal about JFK’s death? Why has the CIA been so reluctant to release them? And when will they finally be revealed to the public? Will they answer the disturbing questions that the revelations in this book raise?

(3/?)

>> No.20193609

>>20193019
Based collection anon

>> No.20193614

>>20193607
Morley v. CIA: My Unfinished JFK Investigation
>In 2003 journalist Jefferson Morley sued the Central Intelligence Agency. He sought public release of the files of a deceased undercover officer who was involved in the events leading to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In Morley v. CIA: My Unfinished JFK Investigation, Morley tells the story of the epic 16-year long legal saga that followed.

>With mordant humor and keen insight, Morley recounts how he and attorney Jim Lesar, a veteran litigator specializing in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), did battle with teams of high-powered Justice Department lawyers in federal court — and scored repeated victories. Yet success led them to a final fatal showdown with D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

>Morley's unprecedented lawsuit sought the files of George Joannides, a decorated career CIA officer, who ran psychological warfare operations out of Miami and New Orleans in 1963. Morley's on-the-record interviews revealed the CIA man had funded an anti-Castro Cuban student group that publicized the pro-Cuba politics of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man who would be accused of killing JFK on November 22, 1963.

>Morley v. CIA not only confirmed the agency's financial support for Oswald's Cuban antagonists in 1963. It also revealed a deeper and more disturbing story — how Joannides and the CIA shaped first-day coverage of Kennedy's assassination via a psychological warfare project known by the code name of AMSPELL. In short, Joannides had used his student agents to link Oswald to Castro's Cuba, while concealing the hidden hand of the Agency. As Morley uncovered in his lawsuit, the CIA later honored Joannides with its Career Intelligence Medal.

>The story reached a climax in a March 2018 hearing in the federal courthouse in Washington, DC. After four victories in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Morley and Lesar came face to face with Judge (now U.S. Supreme Court Justice) Kavanaugh and two other federal appellate judges to argue that the CIA should be held accountable for withholding JFK documents under the FOIA. The resulting decision exposed how the federal courts sanction JFK secrecy more than a half-century after the tragedy of Dallas.

>While the progress of Morley's investigation was ultimately thwarted, Morley discovered where the rest of the story can be found: in the archives of CIA operations in Miami. In short, Morley v. CIA: My Unfinished JFK Investigation offers realistic hope for people who want the whole truth about the JFK story.

(4/?)

>> No.20193620

>>20193593
His site
https://jfkfacts.org/

>> No.20193628

>>20193614
He also has a book coming out about the CIA's involvement in Watergate, Scorpions' Dance: The President, the Spymaster, and Watergate

>For the 50th anniversary of the Watergate break-in: The untold story of President Richard Nixon, CIA Director Richard Helms, and their volatile shared secrets that ended a presidency.

>Scorpions' Dance by intelligence expert and investigative journalist Jefferson Morley reveals the Watergate scandal in a completely new light: as the culmination of a concealed, deadly power struggle between President Richard Nixon and CIA Director Richard Helms.

>Nixon and Helms went back decades; both were 1950s Cold Warriors, and both knew secrets about the disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba as well as off-the-books American government and CIA plots to remove Fidel Castro and other leaders in Latin America. Both had enough information on each other to ruin their careers.

>After the Watergate burglary on June 17, 1972, Nixon was desperate to shut down the FBI's investigation. He sought Helms' support and asked that the CIA intervene — knowing that most of the Watergate burglars were retired CIA agents, contractors, or long-term assets with deep knowledge of the Agency's most sensitive secrets. The two now circled each other like scorpions, defending themselves with the threat of lethal attack. The loser would resign his office in disgrace; the winner, however, would face consequences for the secrets he had kept.

>Rigorously researched and dramatically told, Scorpions' Dance uses long-neglected evidence to reveal a new perspective on one of America's most notorious presidential scandals.

(5/5)

>> No.20193635
File: 185 KB, 712x1041, 71p4Ka2iPZL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My contribution to a blessed thread...schizo books are the best of the genre:
>https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
>"One informant felt that Van Duyn Candies might
play a role in the distribution of poisoned candy to American school children, which was an Illuminati
plan on the drawing boards years ago. I contacted a Van Duyn representative about any company
plans to distribute candy to schools, but got no information."

>> No.20193636

>>20193019
>MK Ultra was looking at torture, truth serums, and and intelligence applications for LSD.
Anyone saying mind control is falling for CIA disinformation

Wasn't Gottlieb trying to get the human mind back to a "tebula rasa" state?

>> No.20193673

>>20191951
A better MKUltra book is Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control by Stephen Kinzer

Kinzer also wrote:

All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror

It's about the 1953 coup in Iran that put the Shah into power.

Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq

Gives a history of the many overthrows of foreign leaders that America has helped perpetuate.

>> No.20193681

>>20192171
A good companion to this book might be Age of Fracture by Daniel T. Rodgers.

Also, all of Christopher Lasch's work.

>> No.20193686

For a history of Blackwater (Or whatever their name is now) and their many atrocities check out Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army by Jeremy Scahill

>> No.20193693

Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America by Kathleen Belew talks about how many neo-Nazis apparently went to Central American and trained death squads like the Contras, although it isn't the main focus of the book.

>> No.20193701

There's a lot of coast to coast AM poison the well type shit in here.

>> No.20193703

Sy Hersh's books like Chain of Command (About the war on Terror), the Dark Side of Camelot (About the Kennedys), and The Killing of Bin Laden expose many secrets.

>> No.20193725

Crossing the Rubicon: Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil by Michael C. Ruppert

Days of Rage: America's Radical Underground, the FBI, and the Forgotten Age of Revolutionary Violence by Bryan Burrough

Imperial Crusades: Iraq, Afghanistan and Yugoslavia - A Diary of Three Wars by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair

McMafia: A Journey through the Global Criminal Underworld by Misha Glenny

Nazi Nexus: America's Corporate Connections to Hitler's Holocaust by Edwin Black

Sold Out: US Foreign Policy, Iraq, the Kurds, and the Cold War by Bryan R. Gibson

State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration by James Risen

>> No.20193733

For a book about old school deep politics, see The Opium Wars: The Addiction of One Empire and the Corruption of Another by W. Travis Hanes III and Frank Sanello

>> No.20193740

>>20191951
See also, Secrets & Lies: A History of CIA Mind Control & Germ Warfare by Gordon Thomas.

>> No.20193746

Michael Parenti's Blackshirts and Reds: Rational Fascism and the Overthrow of Communism

A lot of his work is pretty decent.

>> No.20193751

>>20193484
that is supposed to be about the Alabama connection to the Contra resupply/drug smuggling right?

>> No.20193753

>>20191892
A lot of what this book did was confirm Ed Sanders' book The Family, which also exposed Manson's connection to the Process Church. I looked at CHAOS' references and Tom O'Neil apparently interviewed Sanders.

>> No.20193763

>>20193751
More like Arkansas, Clinton allowed drug smuggling into the state.

>> No.20193768

Read Manufacturing Consent by Chomsky.

>> No.20193770

>>20193523
>if you want to run your own country and control its resources and not be a colonial outpost for foreign multinationals then you are a communist and we have a right to stage a coup and set up a military junta and murder thousands
isn't it strange that people who oppose the globalist elite running the deep state start marching in line when foreign interests are threatened?
> Chile has economically outgrown the rest of south America thanks to the Chicago boys
lol
rofl even

>> No.20193772

>>20193552
it was some rogue CDC nut

>> No.20193776

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering by Norman Finkelstein

Shows how Israel uses the memory of the Holocaust to justify their oppression of the Palestinians.

>> No.20193779

>>20193577
they all make profits on war not just the cowboys
what the cowboys represent are a nativist and reactionary bloc, their response to a problem is to smash it with a sledge hammer

>> No.20193783

>>20193772
That's what they want you to believe. Read the book.

>> No.20193791

The Paranoid Style in American Politics And Other Essays by Richard Hofstadter

>> No.20193796

>>20193577
Isn't this basically neoliberals vs neoconservatives?

>> No.20193797

>>20193628
Watergate was a teaparty
one faction of government acting against another
oh my
you'll notice that COINTELPRO doesn't get the same sort of attention
FBI surveilling, infiltrating, and disrupting leftwing politics
breaking into homes, spreading dissent among groups, poisoning food at meetings, breaking up marriages, threatening employees, encouraging rightwing groups to commit attacks, and in at least one documented instance orchestrating the assassination of the Black Panther chapter leader Fred Hampton

>> No.20193804

>>20193776
See also, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by John J. Mearsheimer & Stephen M. Walt

>> No.20193811

The Politics of Cocaine by How U.S. Foreign Policy Has Created a Thriving Drug Industry in Central and South America by William L. Marcy

>> No.20193817

Moneyland: Why Thieves and Crooks Now Rule the World and How To Take It Back - Oliver Bollough

>> No.20193822

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right - Jane Mayer

>> No.20193827

>>20193693
That's interesting as some of the early militia movement were involved in General Singlaubs group in the WACL and the "civilian military assistance" program that I mention in a book here Disposable Patriot
But my understand is it was fairly minor

>> No.20193832

>>20192764
If you like this check out Godfather of the Kremlin: The Decline of Russia in the Age of Gangster Capitalism - Paul Klebnikov

>> No.20193838

>>20193763
oh right I keep thinking of him and Alabama for some reason :\

>> No.20193842
File: 33 KB, 306x500, 51HaI4I2aVL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Conspiracy Theory in America by Lance deHaven-Smith explains how the government made conspiracy theories equal to being a crackpot.

>> No.20193847

>>20193796
its more about different business and industry factions
things like high tech manufacturing, IT, finance, being the 'yankee'
and low tech manual labor things like mining, energy, trucking, agriculture being the 'cowboy'

I think it has a lot to do with how skilled, and therefore educated, the workforce has to be in the fields

>> No.20193863
File: 31 KB, 334x500, 41XUDAUoO0L.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Outlaw Bank: A Wild Ride Into the Secret Heart of BCCI by Jonathan Beaty

The Bank of Credit and Commerce International was basically this bank that was used by intelligence agencies and drug cartels. They were exposed in the early 1990's but barely everyone remembers it. It's also linked to Iran-Contra.

On Amazon there's a edition that was published in 2018, the one on genlib is older.

There was also an episode of PBS's Frontline about them.

>> No.20193871

>>20193636
They dont want people look at the torture
Have a look at Phoenix Program or Hidden Terror for detailed information about that

>> No.20193876
File: 199 KB, 1600x2429, 71-Y6u-XpcL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193863
Then there's Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction by David Enrich. Which is basically about BCCI's successor, Deutsche Bank.

>> No.20193886
File: 399 KB, 1399x2100, american-exception-9781510769137_hr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've heard this upcoming book by Aaron Good will be a pretty good intro to American deep politics.

Good also hosts a podcast called American Exception about the same topic.

>> No.20193900
File: 14 KB, 333x499, 317yXpmX66L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So The Witch-Hunt Narrative: Politics, Psychology, and the Sexual Abuse of Children by Ross E. Cheit (A professor at Brown U. btw) is about the 1980's Satanic Panic.

It isn't a conspiracy book, but Cheit there was a crisis of child abuse in the 1980's. He doesn't believe all the Satanic claims, but he does say that there was abuse going on at McMartin, but the prosecution going all in on the Satanic part sunk their case.

>> No.20193907

For fiction books, read:

The Underworld USA Trilogy by James Ellroy (Honestly, all of his books are about how power works in America).

Libra by Don DeLillo, probably the narrative that seems the most realistic way the Kennedy assassination went down.

>> No.20193917

>>20193863
>>20193876
if you're interested in BCCI look up Nugan Hand Bank and the book Crimes of Patriots by Jonathan Kwitny

>> No.20193925

>>20193900
>but he does say there was abuse going on at McMartin
full schizo alert warning
there was no abuse
no tunnels
one kid was being abused by their father or step father, the mentally ill mother spun this into a crazy dream and the police and prosecutors ran with it
and it goes without saying that father or step father was not at the preschool

>> No.20193929

>>20193907
Ellroy uses a lot of fact in that like the CIA station JM/WAVE in Miami running a clandestine war against Cuba and running drugs

>> No.20193941

>>20193019
Is there anything that offers an extensive history of the elite banking families and how they started in england or even before that?

>> No.20193953
File: 37 KB, 335x499, 51w2Uw+MSDL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This upcoming book about Epstein (& beyond) seems to be really good.

One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein by Whitney Webb

Here articles about Epstein have been pretty good.

>> No.20193960

>>20193953
She also hosts a podcast called Unlimited Hangout.

>> No.20193965

Are there any books about The Finders?

>> No.20193968

>125 posts
>21 IDs
Schizo circlejerk thread
Take your meds

>> No.20193992

>>20193941
>elite banking families
be hones anon you mean jews

>> No.20194000

>>20193968
I dunno about some of these people but here >>20193019 and in subsequent posts I recommend credible journalists

>> No.20194016

>>20193453
was thinking of reading this until I read his article about the moon landing being fake which is just full of horrible misunderstandings of the subject matter, would have to assume his other research is no different

>> No.20194019
File: 234 KB, 283x425, qanon-pizzagates-of-hell.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

QAnon & The #Pizzagates of Hell: Unreal Tales of Occult Child Abuse by Michael J Cat The CIA is upcoming and looks good.

Explores the real parts of pizzagate and what is misinfo (like Qanon).

>> No.20194029

>>20194016
McGowan is a weird mix of crackpot and real stuff.

>> No.20194039

Surveillance Valley: The Secret Military History of the Internet by Yasha Levine

>The internet is the most effective weapon the government has ever built.

>In this fascinating book, investigative reporter Yasha Levine uncovers the secret origins of the internet, tracing it back to a Pentagon counterinsurgency surveillance project.

>A visionary intelligence officer, William Godel, realized that the key to winning the war in Vietnam was not outgunning the enemy, but using new information technology to understand their motives and anticipate their movements. This idea -- using computers to spy on people and groups perceived as a threat, both at home and abroad -- drove ARPA to develop the internet in the 1960s, and continues to be at the heart of the modern internet we all know and use today. As Levine shows, surveillance wasn't something that suddenly appeared on the internet; it was woven into the fabric of the technology.

>But this isn't just a story about the NSA or other domestic programs run by the government. As the book spins forward in time, Levine examines the private surveillance business that powers tech-industry giants like Google, Facebook, and Amazon, revealing how these companies spy on their users for profit, all while doing double duty as military and intelligence contractors. Levine shows that the military and Silicon Valley are effectively inseparable: a military-digital complex that permeates everything connected to the internet, even coopting and weaponizing the antigovernment privacy movement that sprang up in the wake of Edward Snowden.

>With deep research, skilled storytelling, and provocative arguments, Surveillance Valley will change the way you think about the news -- and the device on which you read it.

>> No.20194047

The Folk Singers and the Bureau

>THE FBI, THE FOLK ARTISTS AND THE SUPPRESSION OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY, USA-1939-1956

By Aaron Leonard

>The first book to document the efforts of the FBI against the most famous American folk singers of the mid-twentieth century, including Woody Guthrie, ‘Sis Cunningham, Pete Seeger, Lee Hays and Burl Ives.

>Some of the most prominent folk singers of the twentieth century, including Woody Guthrie, ‘Sis Cunningham, Pete Seeger, Lee Hays, Burl Ives, etc., were also political activists with various associations with the American Communist Party. As a consequence, the FBI, along with other governmental and right-wing organizations, were monitoring them, keeping meticulous files running many thousands of pages, and making (and carrying out) plans to purge them from the cultural realm.

>In The Folk Singers and the Bureau, Aaron J Leonard draws on an unprecedented array of declassified documents and never before released files to shed light on the interplay between left-wing folk artists and their relationship with the American Communist Party, and how it put them in the US government’s repressive cross hairs.

>At a time of increasing state surveillance and repression, The Folk Singers and the Bureau shows how the FBI and other governmental agencies have attempted to shape and repress American culture.

>> No.20194053

>>20193453
>>20193436
>>20194016

I've read most of the books in this thread and yeah Programmed To Kill you've got to use your own common sense / due skepticism. It is most useful as a compendium of lots of different conspiracy events with lots of sources and news articles etc., though the accuracy of his analysis varies. Use it as a source for your own research IMO.

>> No.20194088
File: 198 KB, 1159x588, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

True Anon subreddit has its own recs for books.

https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueAnon/wiki/index/books

If you don't know TrueAnon, it's a podcast about conspiracy theories (Started as a podcast about Epstein) hosted by two leftists, Brace Belden and Liz Franczak.

>> No.20194096
File: 254 KB, 1094x837, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194088

>> No.20194097

>>20194088
all garbage books

>> No.20194101
File: 169 KB, 1201x486, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194096

>> No.20194106

>>20194016
I am not intelligent enough to understand physics nor do i believe the moon landing was a hoax but some theories that are out there seem reasonable, the one that I believe is that the US DID go to the moon but they used 'anti gravity" to get there, not some rocket

>> No.20194108
File: 205 KB, 1150x649, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194101

>> No.20194109

>>20193139
>The Phoenix program by douglas valentine. Just finished that last month. Would definitely recommend, almost autisticly detailed.

>> No.20194115
File: 262 KB, 1223x750, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194108

>> No.20194121
File: 282 KB, 1467x894, 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194115

>> No.20194127
File: 230 KB, 1047x790, 7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194121

>> No.20194130
File: 303 KB, 1379x916, 8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194127

>> No.20194133

>>20194047
COINTELPRO

>> No.20194136
File: 185 KB, 1349x541, 9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194130

>> No.20194144
File: 256 KB, 1469x807, 10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194136

>> No.20194148
File: 108 KB, 351x319, pepe pointing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194109
the book concludes at the 1980s in Central America so Raymond Bonner and Holly Sklars books are good follow up
While the AJ Langguth book about the CIA teaching foreign police torture through USAID is a good companion piece

>> No.20194150
File: 246 KB, 1296x865, 11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194144

>> No.20194155
File: 268 KB, 1653x855, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194150

>> No.20194162
File: 176 KB, 1108x591, 13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194155

>> No.20194177

>>20193577
>Descendants of the slaveowners
Antisemitism is not allowed on this board anon.

>> No.20194201
File: 24 KB, 640x480, 000000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20191892
A classic. Makes people seethe to this day

>> No.20194211

>>20193768
I just read it this week and it was honestly a lot better than I was expecting. The chapter on Vietnam was particularly interesting. I'd recommend the 2008? Edition. The one with the 2002 foreword and 2008 afterward as both of those sections were as worth reading as the rest of the book.

>> No.20194223

>>20194148
I'll check them out, thanks.

>> No.20194237
File: 537 KB, 1648x2195, 01- Shadowplay book cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This comicbook 'docudrama' is another work of fiction that is appropriate
I actually did a storytime of it the other day and it is still available to read in the archive: >>>/co/129837274

>> No.20194249

>>20194201
Oh yeah, this was the basis of Alan Moore's From Hell

>> No.20194254
File: 124 KB, 1133x815, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TrueAnon also has a movie rec list
https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueAnon/wiki/index/movies

>> No.20194260
File: 119 KB, 832x884, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194254

>> No.20194265
File: 121 KB, 928x913, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194260

>> No.20194272

>>20194088
>True Anon subreddit
Go back

>> No.20194276
File: 120 KB, 811x807, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194265

>> No.20194309

Not a book but a podcast. Transmissions from Jonestown is about the intelligence connection to Jim Jones and that whole event.

>> No.20194314

>>20194309
https://radiojonestown.libsyn.com/

>> No.20194321

>>20193992
yes so how did the jews infiltrate england and start the first international banking cabal?

>> No.20194329

R. Roy Blake, Objective Evil: Satanic Cults in US Intelligence

If you can find this book, good luck. No known copies exist anymore.

>> No.20194364

>>20194329
only known interview which mentions this book

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=OIHsbGBnHXQ

>> No.20194381

>>20194321
>>20194329
I love how amongst serious discussion, books, and journalists there is this shit

While you're running around worrying about Jews and Satanists you are not noticing your wages stagnating, your jobs being outsourced, your water being poisoned, your environment being destroyed, your health declining, your community dying, and the country being dragged back to the Gilded Age

Think about who wants you not paying attention to these things and who is profiting from your distraction

>> No.20194395

>>20194381
the jews you retarded faggot

>> No.20194409

>>20194381
You have no idea what you're talking about. Michael Aquinio (who the book was largely about) was Deputy Director of the DIA, head of the US' Army's Psychological Combat Operations division, and founder of the Church of Satan. It's not "schizo" shit: there is a high ranking element of the IC which is involved in esoteric satanism, there are the people who set domestic and foreign policy agendas.

Do you know the CIA has an essentially unlimited Black Budget? Do you know in 2013 Obama signed a memo allowing psychological operations to be conducted on the US populace for "anti-terror" reasons (see the "Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act" memo - it was reauthorized by Trump in the 2017 Defense Budget) btw. You are actively being propagandized by people who believe in "inversion" and you don't even know it.

>> No.20194414

>>20194409
source btw: https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

>> No.20194445

>>20194409
what's the deal with the elites and occult shit? is it just chasing immortality or higher power?

>> No.20194453

>>20194445
In all honesty probably boredom and eccentricity. It may even springboard into actual behavior which could genuinely be considered malicious, but not for any "higher power" reason.

>> No.20194461

>>20194395
The Kochs and numerous other rich and powerful behind this are not Jewish.
In fact Charles Koch used to support Holocaust Deniers.
>>20194414
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Public_Diplomacy
>>20194445
the deal is these claims distract people from what is really going on

>> No.20194472

>>20194461
Koch is a Jewish name you fucking retard.

>> No.20194479

>>20194461
you realize the link I posted supports what I said right? do you think I'm some sort of "republican" supporter? you have a case of terminal "direction brain". not everything is "le red team vs le blue team!" you simpleton.

>>20194445
>The devil said to him, “I shall give to you all this power and their glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I may give it to whomever I wish.
Luke 4:6 (NABRE)

Power is inherently related to the demonic

>> No.20194489

threadly reminder that most of the books here are all fake boomer-tier "lost nazi gold" indiana jones style dog shit

smells like reddit

>> No.20194518

>>20194489
>n-no, you can only talk about chomsky! and how he says "rightwingers" [meme term btw] are bad!
>you can't talk about the history of esoteric occultism and illegal medical experimentation in the US intelligence community (which is now more powerful than ever before, monetarily and politically)!
>you sound like a republican! that stuff can't be real! Laurel Canyon? Operation Northwoods? Special Access Projects? The Finders and DIA funding? NONONONONONO!

im assumed you think any republican would even remotely consider criticizing the intelligence community. both parties worship black budgets and sign bigger and bigger increases to the NDAA yearly.

>> No.20194529

>>20194518
I can tell you're still in the "i found out about conspiracy theories 3 months ago" phase. Let's talk in 15 years. You've got a lot of work to do and a lot of bullshit to see through.

>> No.20194575

>>20194529
nice projection faggot, ive been reading Whitney Webb and reading MintPressNews and Antiwar.com for 10 years, what have you been doing - did you vote for obama? how did his record increases of the defense budget make you feel? is that very promoting of an open and democratic society?

get off twitter, kid, it's rotted your mind into "left vs right" false dichotomies (directly sold to you by the domestic defense/intel complex which has a legal MANDATE now to propagandize you). if you want to cover your ears and ignore that there IS a known and documented connection between the occult, domestic propaganda, and US intel agencies because it hurts your worldview feefees, maybe
>>>/reddit/
is more your style.

Please leave this board and never come back kid. You'll understand what I mean when you grow up.

>> No.20194592

>>20194575
who are you talking to

>> No.20194595

>>20194529
did you know btw that major writers at the NYT and LA Times are directly on the payroll of the CIA and that there's documented evidence of this happening as late as 2014 (50 years after the program was officially ended as illegal)? Do you ever consider that black budget funding directly affects the publishers you read for your "news" and who publish the books/websites you use to shape your worldview (such as the Atlantic)? (proof btw: https://archive dot ph/rxKop). You have a lot to learn.

>>20194592
btfo.

>> No.20194620

>>20194592
He's talking to the ever elusive "them" that conspiritards get caught up with.

>>20194595
Did you know that everything is just a fake game?

>> No.20194633

>>20194620
>i-it's fake dude
>ignores all the sources and links I literally posted to support my claims
go back to twitter dude, you're really weird.

>> No.20194638

>>20194633
If you present yourself as a rambling schizo no one with a sane mind is going to want to tread in the waters that turned you into a rambling schizo.

>> No.20194653

>>20194638
>sourced facts and info are "rambling schizo" stuff
do you happen to work for the US government by chance?

>> No.20194661

>>20192764
Naomi Klein is to Soros what Marx was to Rothschild.

Take her book with a major grain of salt

>> No.20194680

>>20194661
That book is one of the reasons I'm trying to warn about all the shill/fake books in this thread. We're about 2 seconds from someone dropping a dropbox link full of bigfoot investigations.

>> No.20194692
File: 88 KB, 850x597, Chile-Economic-growth-1940-2007-GDP-and-GDP-per-capita-index-1002003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20193770
>Implying Cuba wasn't trying to turn Chile into a communist colony.
Colony is literally what the USSR called Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, etc. You're blind to the cold war retard. The cold war was a thing. The USSR and Cuba were colonizing the world. Allende was a KGB agent. Get your head out of your ass. They found his plane full of weapons. They found his foreign agents. They found the ship full of weapons that Castro sent. Allende was trying to turn Chile into a communist colony. He wanted to become the Chilean Stalin. The junta said from the beginning, they would re establish order, and go back to democracy, and that's exactly what they did.
> Hurr durr America made Chile into a colony by preventing 12,000 armed paramilitary communists from establishing a communist dictatorship

>> No.20194708

>>20194680
Thanks. Some really important books in this thread but a lot of irrelevant shit and/or outright propaganda too.

Influence Watch is a great online tool

>> No.20194711

>>20194680
You are retarded if you think Chomsky and Klein are even remotely close to the same level as McGowan. Hell, both Chomsky and Klein were published by Penguin and Random House - you really think they have any fundamentally challenging or insightful ideas?

If it's actually controversial or insightful, it's not allowed to be published. Do you know the CIA has legal authority to censor any book in the United States, not just for national security purposes but also for "undisclosed" interests? Same with how MI6 and the Institute for Statecraft control publishing censorship authority over the BBC and all public media sources in the UK. In order to find stuff that actually is paradigm challenging, you have to look at independent publishers - sorry if you think that's "schizo", but you're insane if you think you'll find actually controversial viewpoints in Jacobin or publishers funded by the CFR and Chatham House and the Club de Berne.

>> No.20194736

>>20194708
Never seen that site before but definitely looks useful. Cheers bud.

>> No.20194737

>>20194445
Power and Secrets are brothers.

Regarding the Elites, and by this I mean the Modern Post-Reformation, Post-Enlightenment, Elites the definition of "Elite" (at least the public facing outer circle) has expanded beyond blood royalty to include Merchants and Artists, as the British Empire started throwing out titles to anyone who secured revenue streams for the Crown.
I imagine much of it had to do with creating a sense of fraternity and trust amongst people from disparate backgrounds who were yoked to the same cause. If this was merely cigars and brandy with the boys after work, child sacrifices for black mail, or some mildly theatrical ritual in-between I can't say. But it tracks with the broader renewed interest in the Occult from the Renaissance onward, and a blooming of secret societies and libertinism that came with it.

Regarding Intelligence specifically, well secret fraternities like the Masons, O.T.O, Golden Dawn, Knights of Malta, and various others all have a hierarchical, information-asymmetric, structure that isn't all that different from the structure of Intelligence agencies, or, even, terrorist cells and organized crime groups like The Mafia, GLADIO. A person with the aptitude to thrive in one of these environments would have less difficulty interchanging them compared to the average citizen. A person who likes acquiring secrets, power over others, moving with a purpose undetected through the mundane world and therefor charging it with meaning and vitality will be attracted to (structurally if not the particular trappings) all the above.

The question becomes what is down stream from what. And here I would try to avoid a universal accounting of the entire phenomenon. You tend to find two sides here. There is a side informed by American Evangelical Christian eschatology who attempt to fit everything into the framework of The Book of Revelations. Many are not even Christians, but New Agers and Wine Moms who nevertheless inherit this framework genealogically even if they swap parts of out of the narrative to match their spiritual beliefs.
The other is people who see the above, notice its adherents seem to be undisciplined and unhinged, and discard the whole thing as a distraction to keep people away from the truth like >>20194409 said, as though you are forced to choose between caring about wage stagnation or Intelligence's weird associations with religious/spiritual groups.

I think it is best to avoid generalized, universal, answers that have you discard the 'who, what, when, where' of any particular instance. The reasoning behind two similar phenomenon may be very different depending on those factors. This frustrates people because that information is often impossible to get, so a retreat into a broad speculative narrative is often all that is left if they insist on an answer regardless of its soundness.

>> No.20194772

>>20194737
Excellent post, especially regarding the two knee jerk simplistic reactions. It's a shame it's become divided about "red vs. blue team" lines as well, as multiple posters in this thread have demonstrated. As if the connection between power, surveillance and control, and the occult is a "partisan" issue and not a simple fact correlated by examples throughout history to the modern age, as you mentioned.

>> No.20194777

>>20191892
Honestly, I'm not sure of its veracity, but just to balance the overwhelmingly leftist curricula suggested in this thread. (Not that I oppose it mind you) Maybe you should check out Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies
Essentially, it's an attempted defense of McCarthy. Oftentimes associated with baseless witch hunts and the like.

>> No.20194806

>>20194772
>>20194737
The more you research these topics the more a really simple conclusion starts to unfold. Eschatology is an umbrella term for the supremacy of Judaism and Jewish people. Everything that is not eschatological in nature is viewed by Judaism as against them or "anti Judaism".

The secret societies you mentioned such as KoM, FM, OTO, GD, etc. are all pursuing a goal to "rebuild the temple of solomon".

>> No.20194826

>>20194806
I think you're correct, people really do need to read the Kevin MacDonald trilogy to see there's a genetic connection to why a lot of these secret organizations/power organizations involved Jewish leadership. A People Who Shall Dwell Alone is a fantastic evopysch/biological study of the Jewish people and their group behaviors.

>> No.20194828

>>20194806
the temple of Solomon is already rebuilt, as a mega church in Brazil, but eh.

>> No.20194854

>>20194692
>you cant use your own wealth and resources for internal development thats communism
>if you dont hand them over to our foreign mutlinationals we'll coup you and bring development over the deaths of thousands
I dont know wtf your "twelve thousand paramilitaries" is but if you are referring to the Plan Z the junta used to justify their coup then please educate yourself and learn it was a CIA forgery
I would recommend you start with Killing Hope by William Blum or Assassination Embassy Row by John Dinges
>muh neoliberal economic development justifies a military dictatorship and killing and disappearing thousands
Chile under the Pinochet dictatorship is another famous success story. Antonio Garza Morales reports in Excelsior that "the social cost which has been paid by the Chilean people is the highest in Latin America," with the number of poor rising from 1 million after Allende to 7 million today, while the population remained stable at 12 million. Christian Democratic Party leader Senator Anselmo Sule, returned from exile, says that economic growth that benefits 10% of the population has been achieved (Pinochet's official institutions agree), but development has not. Unless the economic disaster for the majority is remedied, "we are finished," he adds. According to David Felix, "Chile, hit especially hard in the 1982-84 period, is now growing faster than during the preceding decade of the Chicago Boys," enthralled by the free market ideology that is, indeed, highly beneficial for some: the wealthy, crucially including foreign investors. Chile's recovery, Felix argues, can be traced to "a combination of severe wage repression by the Pinochet regime, an astutely managed bailout of the bankrupt private sector by the economic team that replaced the discredited Chicago Boys, and access to unusually generous lending by the international financial institutions," much impressed by the favorable climate for business operations.

>> No.20194859

>>20194692
>>20194854
Environmental degradation is also a severe problem in Chile. The Chilean journal Apsi devoted a recent issue to the environmental crisis accelerated by the "radical neoliberalism" of the period following the U.S.-backed coup that overthrew the parliamentary democracy. Recent studies show that about half the country is becoming a desert, a problem that "seems much farther away than the daily poisoning of those who live in Santiago," the capital city, which competes with Sao Paolo (Brazil) and Mexico City for the pollution prize for the hemisphere (for the world, the journal alleges). "The liquid that emerges from the millions of faucets in the homes and alleys of Santiago have levels of copper, iron, magnesium and lead which exceed by many times the maximum tolerable norms." The lands that "supply the fruits and vegetables of the Metropolitan Region are irrigated with waters that exceed by 1000 times the maximum quantity of coliforms acceptable," which is why Santiago "has levels of hepatitis, typhoid, and parasites which are not seen in any other part of the continent" (one of every three children in the capital has parasites). Economists and environmentalists attribute the problem to the "development model," crucially, its "transnational style," "in which the most important decisions tend to be adopted outside the ambit of the countries themselves," consistent with the assigned "function" of the Third World: to serve the needs of the industrial West.

>> No.20194864 [DELETED] 

>>20194472
>Koch is a Jewish name
>>20194479
>Luke 4:6 (NABRE)
>Power is inherently related to the demonic
>>20194518
>history of esoteric occultism

>> No.20194867

>>20194826
I've read culture of critique several times but skipped the others. I might visit them some day but once you figure out how the world works it doesn't make sense anymore to read these elaborate treatises. For any newcomers or people still doing heavy research those MacDonald books are a must read.

>> No.20194879

>>20194518
the problem is you link something real, torture and truth serum and LSD tests, with something objectively false and absurd, "esoteric occultism" and satanism
The reason for this linking is either to discredit the credible, or because you are mentally ill
Whatever private pecadillios of a few individuals they are bureaucrats carrying out orders set by government policy
And government policy is set by business interests
It does what it does to protect, maintain, and expand its power and the financial interests of the businesses and wealthy individuals that put them in office
(every 4 years blocs of the business community essentially come together to investment in a government)

>> No.20194899

>>20193953
Webb is the ultimate conspiracyfu. Just wish she wasn’t so soft on Russia/Putin just because of the “America causes a lot shit too” stuff.

>> No.20194906
File: 685 KB, 1097x765, your meds2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194472
>Koch is a Jewish name
>>20194479
>Luke 4:6 (NABRE)
>Power is inherently related to the demonic
>>20194518
>history of esoteric occultism
>>20194661
>>20194680
>dont listen to this critic of business practices its all da j000s lies and no better than bigfoot!
>>20194711
>they want Chomsky to say government works for the rich and powerful alone and are destroying society and engaged in all manner of illicit acts around the world and their quest for power and money is threatening the existence of the species
>>20194806
>da j00s
>are all pursuing a goal to "rebuild the temple of solomon".
lol
>>20194826
MacDonald is circular reasoning nonsense, and again da j00s

Well this thread has gone downhill fast, if you were an intelligence agency bureaucrat looking to distract people away from your employers past crimes wouldn't you try to spread a lot of bullshit that either distracts people or makes the real accusations sound just as silly?

>> No.20194920

>>20194826
personally believe there can be a middle ground between da j00z are lizard people controllingl the world, and the Jews are gubois who dindu muffin, ever.
One that acknowledges their strange ethnogenesis and their behavior. But also doesn't ascribe to them magic powers.

>> No.20194922

>>20194906
>Yeah...uh...nothing to see here guys, move on.

>> No.20194923
File: 20 KB, 245x316, Jeremy_Brett.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194906
>wouldn't you try to spread a lot of bullshit that either distracts people or makes the real accusations sound just as silly?
Someone mentioned something like this much earlier:
>>20193139
>an internal review of her work by CIA analysts that concluded her claims were not only unsupported but that some of her sources were in fact ***stories that the CIA had itself planted in the foreign press***.

>> No.20194925

>>20194922
>an internal review of her work by CIA analysts that concluded her claims were not only unsupported but that some of her sources were in fact ***stories that the CIA had itself planted in the foreign press***.
>if you were an intelligence agency bureaucrat looking to distract people away from your employers past crimes wouldn't you try to spread a lot of bullshit that either distracts people or makes the real accusations sound just as silly?
>>Yeah...uh...nothing to see here guys, move on.

>> No.20194937

>>20194920
This is correct. It is also not the totality of global affairs, but through the lens of western culture in the last 100 years you can clearly see this more and more clearly in US politics.

All ethnic groups have a tendency to prefer their own tribe. All we are seeing play out in America are struggles between ethnic groups that are all vying for a slice of the pie and to steer the ship a certain direction.

>> No.20194943

>>20194661
>>20194680
>Part 1 begins with a chapter on psychiatric shock therapy and the covert experiments conducted by the psychiatrist Ewen Cameron in collusion with the Central Intelligence Agency. The second chapter introduces Milton Friedman and his Chicago school of economics, whom Klein describes as leading a laissez-faire capitalist movement committed to creating free markets that are even less regulated than those that existed before the Great Depression.
>Part 2 discusses the use of "shock doctrine" to transform South American economies in the 1970s, focusing on the 1973 coup in Chile led by General Augusto Pinochet and influenced by a prominent group of Chilean economists who had been trained at the University of Chicago in the Economics department, funded by the CIA, and advised by Milton Friedman. Klein connects torture with economic shock therapy.
>Part 3 covers attempts to apply the shock doctrine without the need for extreme violence against sections of the population. Klein says that Margaret Thatcher applied mild shock "therapy" facilitated by the Falklands War, while free market reform in Bolivia was possible due to a combination of pre-existing economic crises and the charisma of Jeffrey Sachs.
>Part 4 reports on how Klein thinks the shock doctrine was applied in Poland, China, South Africa, Russia, and the Four Asian Tigers. In Poland she discusses how the left-leaning trade union Solidarity won the country's 1989 legislative elections, but subsequently employed the shock doctrine due to IMF pressure. The section on China discusses the 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests, and the liberalization of China's economy. In South Africa she explains that the negotiations to end apartheid resulted in economic policy that went against the core of the Freedom Charter. In Russia she describes how Boris Yeltsin took power after the collapse of the Soviet Union and crafted economic policy that made the Russian oligarchs of 2020 possible. Finally she shows that during the 1997 Asian financial crisis the Tiger Nations were forced to sell off numerous state enterprises to private, foreign companies.
>Part 5 introduces the "Disaster Capitalism Complex", a complex series of networks and influence employed by private companies that allows them to profit from disasters. She mirrors this new Disaster Capitalism Complex with the Military Industrial Complex and explains that both employ the blurring of the line between private and public, through tactics like the revolving door.

This sounds pretty solid, what is your problem?
Do you not like its critique of free market capitalism?
Isn't it interesting that this and covert operations against leftwing governments is always the third rail for so many conspiracy theorists, all their paranoia shuts down and they fall into line defending government policy and brutal regimes, like the guy immediately below you two >>20194692
It's like your concerns have been carefully directed into certain areas.

>> No.20194950

>>20194943
Everyone here sees right through your think tank tryhard bullshit.

>> No.20194952

>>20193284
>Metzl
>author of The Protest Psychosis
>antipsychiatry screed that argues blacks were targeted with dx of schizoaffective disorder in a manner similar to Soviet Union subversion tactics (sluggish schizophrenia)
>ignores the existence of actual schizophrenia and its predominance in primarily white communities (as evidenced by the posters ITT)
Pass. Any particular reason you're anti-Caldwell and reccing socialist activists like Scahill?

>> No.20194969

>>20194950
what in that post is "think tank tryhard bullshit"?

>> No.20194980

>>20194969
Well unlike you I'll spare the thread from copy/pasting some random blobs of text. Your tells are primarily with your use of certain buzz words. I realize that by telling you this I'm just helping you hone your craft, but I really don't care because only morons fall for this kind of junk anyways.

Phrases which are a tell:
>free market capitalism
>third rail
>brutal regimes

>> No.20194981

>>20194952
Read the book the stats are undeniable
>>antipsychiatry screed that argues blacks were targeted with dx of schizoaffective disorder in a manner similar to Soviet Union subversion tactics (sluggish schizophrenia)
>>ignores the existence of actual schizophrenia and its predominance in primarily white communities (as evidenced by the posters ITT)
A very different civil rights history evolved at the Ionia State Hospital for the Criminally Insane in Ionia, Michigan. Here, far from the national glare of sit-ins, boycotts, or riots, African American men suddenly appeared in the asylum’s previously white, locked wards. Some of these men came to the attention of the state after participating in civil rights demonstrations, while others were sent by the military, the penal system, or the police. Though many of the men hailed from Detroit, ambulances and paddy wagons brought men from other urban centers as well. Once at Ionia, psychiatrists classified these men under a single diagnosis: schizophrenia.InThe Protest Psychosis, psychiatrist and cultural critic Jonathan Metzl tells the shocking story of how schizophrenia became the diagnostic term overwhelmingly applied to African American men at the Ionia State Hospital, and how events at Ionia mirrored national conversations that increasingly linked blackness, madness, and civil rights. Expertly sifting through a vast array of cultural documents—from scientific literature, to music lyrics, to riveting, tragic hospital charts—Metzl shows how associations between schizophrenia and blackness emerged during the 1960s and 1970s in ways that directly reflected national political events. As he demonstrates, far from resulting from the racist intentions of individual doctors or the symptoms of specific patients, racialized schizophrenia grew from a much wider set of cultural shifts that defined the thoughts, actions, and even the politics of black men as being inherently insane.Ultimately,The Protest Psychosisprovides a cautionary tale of how anxieties about race continue to impact doctor-patient interactions, even during our current, seemingly post-race era of genetics, pharmacokinetics, and brain scans.
What is your problem here?
Even as you said it has predominance among white communities, and yet these black men started getting mass diagnosis for participating in the Civil Rights movement.
What Caldwell do you mean?
You need a reason to recommend "socialist activists"?

>> No.20194984
File: 44 KB, 450x638, freud1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20194980
>Your tells are primarily with your use of certain buzz words.
Do you often see secret messages in what people say to you?

>> No.20194999

>>20194984
>Commonly used poli-sci buzz words are secret messages
I can see that my previous response struck the right chord with you and now you have to wiggle out of it somehow.

>> No.20195001

>>20194980
>free market capitalism and brutal regime are suspicious buzzwords
Can someone get this man a penguin waiter please?

The book is a critique of capitalism
This and criticism of violently oppressive rightwing governments are subjects that many conspiracy theorists curiously are either uninterested in or even react with hostility against
(reacting as if the third rail of an electric railway had just been touched geddit? its a euphemism you moron)

>> No.20195005

>>20194999
>he's calling me crazy just as I wanted

>> No.20195016

>>20195001
Nothing gets the noggin joggin' like a /lit/ conspiracy book thread which draws out the commie journalism interns.

>> No.20195017

>>20194984
Doesn't take a genius to roughly locate where someone is on the political spectrum the moment they say the word reactionary outside a few specific contexts, believe it or not.

>> No.20195022
File: 591 KB, 802x722, your meds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

well this has been successfully derailed by either schizos or rightwing trolls or intelligence agencies
if the 2nd or 3rd category, well done guys mission accomplished
if the first, the butler awaits

>> No.20195027

>>20195022
It's been a highly successful thread in that a lot of shilling was called out and brought to light. Kevin MacDonald's books were mentioned. Some rousing discussion and ultimate BTFOing of the commie shills. All in all a successful thread.

>> No.20195039

>>20194981
Caldwell-Age of Entitlement
>>20192171
>>20193019
>letting minorities have equal rights is an evil conspiracy
>no no no we're not racist the minorities are being manipulated to dislike our mistreatment, er, uh, I mean, um, impose themselves on our local social norms, yeah, that's it
This is you, correct? That's not what he argues, nor what the policy of the period suggests.
>You need a reason
The anti-anti-communism/socialist theme in your recommendations point to a non-neutral assessment and understanding, plus you reccing an antipsych author tells me you're probably a bunker-troon. What next, going to pretend that McCarthy was in the wrong?

>> No.20195050

>>20195039
Ever notice a theme of leftists promoting material where everything is the fault of nazis and the CIA?

>> No.20195073

>>20193253
I have no idea what you're talking about. I made a supportive review of a book and you're here talking about psychoanalytical mental states. Literally just address something I actually said or fuck off. I don't know what else to tell you, you sound like an absolute retard.

>> No.20195084

>>20191892

>MKUltra

If MKUltra worked (it didn't) then it would still be classified

>> No.20195099

>>20195084
Why does the US still have a torture program?

>> No.20195109

>>20194692
>GDP
lul

>> No.20195148

>>20194943
I really can't disprove what you are saying, I don't have the skills, the will, or the interest to see if those things are true for myself. (To be honest, they most probably are)
But what I can say, is that this is just 1 side of the story, the side the (It makes me cringe to say it, but it is accurate) leftist journo-academic complex wants you to see. One that very conveniently portrays the other side as victims and the like, rather than acting agents that did their own shady bullshit. I haven't researched the cases your post contains in specific, but I can tell you of one I have researched not very extensively but more than most and is extremely mischaracterized to this day.
The coup against Salvador Allende.
Usually simplified as "The CIA couped wholesome democratically socialist man because he was socialist" It's a much more complicated affair, for one, Allende was fucking the whole "transition to socialism" thing big time, plus the Cubans were smuggling in arms and shit that didn't exactly inspire trust in the right and the moderates. Plus armed groups of communists were running around agitating for an armed revolution, many of them thought he was "too soft" , the Chilean congress asks Pinochet, the commander of the armed forces, to step in and put a stop to the madness, (simplification, it was more complicated than this), then Pinochet assaults the presidential palace. As a way to stabilize the country. This then eventually lead to his dictatorship and all the horrible things that happened then. Quite different from the thing people sell you at a glance.

>> No.20195153

>>20195099
Because making big hurty on people is still a good way to make them talk. Whether the CIA's many (Very many) weirdo experiments and theories actually worked or not is irrelevant.

>> No.20195170

>>20195153
No, its not.
It isn't about obtaining information.
People simply say whatever makes the pain hurt, this is well understood. Every psychologist and intelligence professional says this.
It is about spreading terror among the target population.

>> No.20195173

>>20195170
pain stop

>> No.20195200

>>20195027
>we're not the shills you are
lel
>>20195039
>This is you, correct? That's not what he argues, nor what the policy of the period suggests.
I was responding to the post and their greentext, if they're wrong about Caldwells book and mischaracterised it take it up with them.
>you're non-neutral
oh noes
Why are you so mad someone criticised the labeling of civil rights protesters as schizophrenic?
Why do you use this to ad hom another book by the author?
Why do you object to opposing overthrowing governments and installing rightwing national security police states that exclusively service the interests of foreign multinationals?
Why do people who claim to be concerned about conspiracies and globalist elites suddenly get defensive if you criticise capitalism or rightwing despots and our countries support of them?
>>20195050
>why do people talking about deep politics keep talking about CIA?

>> No.20195209

>>20195148
None of that happened.
The unrest was coming entirely from the Patria y Libertad - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_and_Liberty
And elements of the military and police
Claims of a plot that the military to put down, the Plan Z, were entirely fabricated by the military the CIA
The right always has to portray themselves as victims and their excesses as necessary defensive measures

>> No.20195222 [DELETED] 

>>20195200
>muh capitalism
>muh failed protests
So you're a bunker troon. Got it. Shame, some of the stuff books you suggested looked interesting. Thanks for poisoning the well.

>> No.20195264

>>20195084
A lot (if not most) of the information about MKUltra was never made public. That's not conspiracy theory, we know that.

>> No.20195268

>>20195209
I'm not going to go on a lengthy debate when we clearly live in different dimensions. Believe what you want, I'll stick to my take.
But I'll just drop this here, they weren't as active as the other urban guerillas, but they existed. I'd go on a tangent but it's very out of topic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Left_Movement_(Chile)

>> No.20195283

>>20195268
>oh no you see we had to coup and overthrow the government and destroy the economy and kill thousands because of a different leftwing group that didn't agree with the government
>you live in another dimension

>> No.20195295

>>20195200
Nigga, it's not my fault you can't maintain critical distance. I don't like communists and their ancillary Althusserian (and subverted Marcusean) projects in the states. It's cool that you larp as some vested knowledge broker, but you come across as a confused troon cum activist.
>muh capitalism
>muh protests
It's not an ad hom, anon. One shoddy interpretation of race relations is one thing, attempting to explain away the cultural chauvinism of black communities because it distresses the liberal sensibilities is too much. I don't value opinions that are predicated on Allen's white privilege theories. That you take preposterous shit like this seriously undermines your valid points. Some of your recommendations seem interesting, but you're poisoning the well with "white grievance" nonsense.

>> No.20195301
File: 30 KB, 410x392, weird.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195295
> their ancillary Althusserian (and subverted Marcusean)

>> No.20195306
File: 2.31 MB, 480x480, 4chan is disagreed with.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195295
>you can't maintain critical distance
>you come across as a confused troon cum activist.

>> No.20195309 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 500x363, Burns snrub.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195295
>the cultural chauvinism of black communities because it distresses the liberal sensibilities is too much
>the people being diagnosed as schizophrenic and institutionalised because have participated in Civil Rights protests are the chauvinists

>> No.20195332 [DELETED] 

>>20195295
> I don't value opinions that are predicated on Allen's white privilege theories. That you take preposterous shit like this seriously undermines your valid points.
Please remember who brought up this book about an event in psychiatry: You.
You did this to try to criticise an entirely different book
Ya know, ad hominem
Did simply seeing the name trigger you and override your ability to think and reason about everything else?
>but you're poisoning the well with "white grievance" nonsense.
If people are being appealed to through such policies to override their own self interest, i.e. they're being told "Obamacare" will help minorities and illegal immigrants and they'll be left with the bill, and the consequence of this is their own health suffers as a result then yes that is relevant.
But you dont want to talk about this because the right in recent years, as part of this campaign such arguments to appeal to people to oppose their own self interest, wants to deny its own racism - indeed accuse others of racism for simply talking about it - even as it simultaneously engages in such campaigns. And get triggered and start shrieking about conspiracies if it is brought up. The layers of Double Think are astonishing.

>> No.20195334
File: 25 KB, 500x363, Burns snrub.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195295
>the people that have been diagnosed as schizophrenic and institutionalised just for participating in Civil Rights protests are the real chauvinists

>> No.20195338

>>20195295
> I don't value opinions that are predicated on Allen's white privilege theories. That you take preposterous shit like this seriously undermines your valid points.
Please remember who brought up this book about an event in psychiatry: You.
You did this to try to criticise an entirely different book
Ya know, ad hominem
Did simply seeing the name trigger you and override your ability to think and reason about everything else?
>but you're poisoning the well with "white grievance" nonsense.
If people are being appealed to through such policies to override their own self interest, i.e. they're being told "Obamacare" will help minorities and illegal immigrants and they'll be left with the bill, and the consequence of this is their own health suffers as a result then yes that is relevant.
But you dont want to talk about this because the right in recent years, as part of this campaign such arguments to appeal to people to oppose their own self interest, wants to deny its own racism - indeed accuse others of racism for simply talking about it - even as it simultaneously engages in such campaigns. And get triggered and start shrieking about conspiracies if it is brought up. The layers of Double Think are astonishing.

>> No.20195352

>>20195283
Man, I'm not going to argue with someone with whom I share no common ground on an issue, if we think an event happened in 2 diametrically opposed ways, that discussion will probably lead nowhere. and to make things worse you people have a tendency to argue in more bad faith than even the most unhinged siegefag I've ever met (He wasn't even white curiously enough, by his own admission) in my retarded internet tenure.
Anyhow, just if any bystander cares about this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Personal_Friends
more entry-level shit, you can find the sources on the soldiers of Allende's personal guard being equipped and trained by Cuba in the article.
Turns out latin Americans have agency. And do not only exist to make communisms and be killed by da J0- I mean da si-ah-ey.

>> No.20195359

>>20195301
Yeah, you want me to paint a picture of the New Left? You know what I'm talking about.
>>20195306
>>20195309
>>20195332
That wasn't an ad hom, that was a dismissal. I didn't make an argument, I asked a question.
>appealed to
I'm not a rightist, anon. Talk about ad hom, holy fuck. You're so triggered you're double posting.
>>20195334
>>20195338
Come on, dude.

>> No.20195404

>>20195352
Where is my bad faith?
I contend the US overthrew the Allende government and installed a rightwing military Junta
It did so because of the resources and the 'threat of a good example'
Perhaps also to use it as a laboratory for neoliberal reforms
There was no leftwing violence, there certainly weren't '12,000 cuban rebels' - I dont see how you could claim to have common ground after repeating that whopper
If Chile was buying arms from Cuba it was presumably because the US had cut off arms sales and applied diplomatic pressure to other western nations forcing them to buy from a Sovbloc state, a classic tactic to make a country look bad
The US had been overthrowing governments in South American and installing rightwing national security police states since Brazil in 1964
It was a reign of terror across the continent
The bad faith is trying to recast this as some sort of necessary defensive act
>>20195359
You don't make sense.

>> No.20195417

>>20193417
I got filtered by this. Its like an incoherent rambling.

>> No.20195438

>>20195417
Its a schizo litmus test. One "trust me bro" argument after another. By the end when he says "this could all be bullshit" a true schizo won't even register those statements.

>> No.20195455

>>20195438
>>20195417
didn't the author confirm he's just talking about Jews?

>> No.20195483

>>20191892
I gave this book to my mother for Christmas because she was fascinated with the tate murders I'm pretty sure she thought it was propaganda and threw it out

>> No.20195514

>>20195455
Bill Cooper was always strongly vocal that the root source of the conspiracy was not Jews. He never wavered on this and said they are just manipulated like everyone else.

>> No.20195538

all the UFO shit recommended in here is based on military disinformation:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/exair-force-law-enforceme_b_5312650

>> No.20195553

>>20195404
>I contend the US overthrew the Allende government and installed a rightwing military Junta
I contend American involvement in the Chilean coup was minimal beyond post-hoc support, though this does not mean Americans weren't sneaking their grubby little hands around. They were.
>It did so because of the resources and the 'threat of a good example'
A good example of an economy that was shitting itself all the way through 1972-1973?Of massive inflation? the only good example is a semi-functional attempt at autocracy. Also, their land reform was decent. But nothing innovative.
>Perhaps also to use it as a laboratory for neoliberal reforms
Probably, and those reforms worked, kind of, for a while. Same way import substitution worked until it didn't.
>There was no leftwing violence, there certainly weren't '12,000 Cuban rebels' - I dont see how you could claim to have common ground after repeating that whopper
I... where did I even name a number, or that the rebels were Cuban. Just that the Cubans were involved, smuggling weapons and training allendes praetorian guard. You are putting words in my mouth.
>If Chile was buying arms from Cuba it was presumably because the US had cut off arms sales and applied diplomatic pressure to other western nations forcing them to buy from a Sovbloc state, a classic tactic to make a country look bad
I never said bought, I said smuggling. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_packages
You understandably assumed I said smuggling because it was the uglier word but this was genuine smuggling.
>The US had been overthrowing governments in South American and installing rightwing national security police states since Brazil in 1964
Before that actually. And I won't dig another rabbit hole by elaborating further.
>It was a reign of terror across the continent
I agree. For the sake of simplicity.
>The bad faith is trying to recast this as some sort of necessary defensive act
It was a defensive act, whether you think it righteous to defend a very brutal and bloody empire is another thing entirely.
Defense is not by itself righteous. The wicked defend themselves against the righteous all the time. Empires usually wish to keep themselves alive, American, soviet, roman, British, Chinese. Doesn't matter.

>> No.20195560

>>20195553
>autocracy
I meant Algocracy.
Not autocracy, fucking autocorrect.

>> No.20195585

Why are all these books about America? Is America the most corrupt country in the world or something?

>> No.20195586

>>20195553
>I contend American involvement in the Chilean coup was minimal
Then you do not know what you are talking about
It was extensive in planning, funding rightwing media and PY, and encouraging the military
Please read Killing Hope and Assassination Embassy Row
>A good example of an economy that was shitting itself all the way through 1972-1973?
You mean as a result of Americas sanctions, "make the economy scream" ~ Nixon, and monkey wrenching?
>Probably, and those reforms worked, kind of, for a while
Please see >>20194854 and >>20194859
>I... where did I even name a number, or that the rebels were Cuban.
Then it was another user earlier banging on about "12,000 paramilitary communists" and not you, alright then.
>Just that the Cubans were involved
The US is the only one demanding sanctions on Cuba, the rest of Central and South America feel differently.
Don't they have a right to?
>smuggling weapons
How should they deal with the PL violence?
>allendes praetorian guard
lol
>Before that actually.
The modern era of national security police states begins with Brazil in 1964
>It was a defensive act, whether you think it righteous to defend a very brutal and bloody empire is another thing entirely. Defense is not by itself righteous. The wicked defend themselves against the righteous all the time. Empires usually wish to keep themselves alive, American, soviet, roman, British, Chinese. Doesn't matter.
>splitting hairs
What is the point of even arguing

>> No.20195589
File: 250 KB, 736x960, pepe white suit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195585
>Is America the most corrupt country in the world or something?

>> No.20195596

>>20195585
Other countries do have similar things going on in them. For example England had MI5 plotting against Harold Wilson and working with Loyalist Protestant paramilitaries, at least two people in here have mentioned this.
But the scale is smaller and they don't have the global reach of the USA.

>> No.20195628

>>20194879
you are delusional if you think esoteric occultism isn't present in the US Intel community. I've literally provided linked documents and sources to show that.

I don't think you understand how influential Michael Aquinio and the San Francisco Discordian/Satanist scene was on CIA drug-based counterintelligence torture and propagandist programs in the 1950s-70s. MKUltra is just the beginning of the rabbit hole (not a "theory" btw, read the full Church Committee Report). Look into MKMonarch.

Do you know for 40 years the CIA funded remote viewing and remote influence experiments, and work on remote influence was funded PUBLICLY unlike at least 2013? If you want to cover your ears and dismiss the connection between US IC and occultism, go ahead.

But there are more things in heaven and earth than are found in your philosophy, Horatio.

>> No.20195635

>>20194937
All other "ethnic groups" weren't expelled from over 200 countries globally for 2000 years for widely reported similar behavior patterns. The Jews are unique in their continuing constant attempts at "rebuilding the Temple" by amassing as much temporal power and control as possible in order to prepare for their Messiah (this is what Jews actually believe, btw).

>> No.20195640
File: 3.47 MB, 420x306, pay no attention.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195628
>look at the remote viewing, mkultra, discordians, satanists, pedophiles, esoteric, occult, jews, aliens
>dont look at the coups, rightwing juntas, counter insurgencies, dirty wars, covert operations, drug smuggling, money laundering, propaganda

>> No.20195641

>>20195417
Bill Cooper was an incoherent rambler, same as Alex Jones. People like them discredit the deep politics movement and the 9/11 truth community specifically.

>> No.20195642

>>20195628
in all these claims of occult esoteric practices you've never actually said what they're doing it for
what is their goal
what have they achieved
someone who accuses the US government of overthrowing a government and installing a rightwing military dictatorship can answer this question
why cant you?

>> No.20195644

>>20195640
>two things can't be connected
>two sets of things can't be bad at once
do you actually think I'm rightwing or something? yes, occultism, power, and political terror are connected. period.

>> No.20195651

>>20195585
most petty-bourgeois one. and conspiracy theories are the specialty of that class

>> No.20195654

>>20195642
see
>>20194737
it's not my post but he makes some good observations.

>why are they doing it
your question is why do people who amass power have an interest in the demonic and using magic. it's almost a tautology, they're obviously connected since magic gives an element of control.
>what have they achieved
i'm not sure I can answer that question since I'm not in the CIA but there's a reason the US intelligence and military community, if counted as a separate country itself, would be the 3rd largest country in the world by budget. obviously there's a lot of power amassed there. is it all temporal? who knows.
>someone who accuses the US government of overthrowing a government and installing a rightwing military dictatorship can answer this question
you do realize things can have both material and immaterial causes, right? you really need to get off twitter for real.
>why cant you?
im amused you think im remotely right wing at all. dude, seriously, stop reading chomsky, he's rotted your mind. not everything is LE LEFT VS LE RIGHT, LE GOP VS LE DEMS!

>> No.20195658

>>20195640
>Occultism isn't the real "man behind the curtain" source of power
ACKSHULLY DUDE ITS BARRY GOLDWATER BRO, UHHH HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION DUDE, YEAH THATS IT MAN. YEAH UH THE MORAL MAJORITY DUDE THEY RUN THE COUNTRY, THATS WHY WE HAVE GAY PEOPLE AND TRANSGENDERS ON TV EVERYWHERE, DUH MAN.

>> No.20195668

Keith Woods has a playlist on this
youtube com/watch?v=_hSM4FQF9GI&list=PLGv-DbSbZH6Nc7goEkIF26g360_BwIEo6

Does someone have any recommendations around the New Deal like the Thomas Fleming and John T. Flynn. Like I read Stalin's War and still cant wrap my head around how firmly commies were entrenched in the US establishment

>> No.20195670

>>20195651
Do you know the term "conspiracy theory" was first used in the US by the Warren Commission to discredit opponents of the official government story of the JFK assassination in the news media? That should tell you all you need to know about the term.

>> No.20195678

>>20195670
The term is a perfectly good one. You have a theory that a conspiracy is being committed. It doesn’t mean your theory is wrong or the official theory is right.

>> No.20195681

>>20195651
But Marxists and leftists are usually the biggest conspiracy theorists. Almost all conspiracy literature is left wing.

>> No.20195684

>>20195678
In the US when the term "conspiracy theory" is used it functions to shut down debate on the topic. For example courts have held the rights of social media companies to censor "conspiracy theories" (which is simply a theory which believes the government or a major institution is lying) and forbid topics of discussion. Discussing a "conspiracy theory" in the US will often get you fired from your job or expelled from your university.

The term is inherently a politically loaded thought ending cliche used to legally denote something as "not the Right Narrative" and punish further discussion of that issue, at least in the US.

>> No.20195685

I see conspiracy books at books a million all the time but I figure if they're on those shelves they can't have the real good stuff

>> No.20195693

>>20195644
No explanation at all.
Just rambling.
And accept accusations as evidence.
I can formulate accusations of the US meddling abroad without satanic cabals and "essoteric occultism"
The accusations stand without that added to it
Therefore such things exist in the mind of the unwell or as disinformation to try to smear serious inquiry
>>20195654
>your question is why do people who amass power have an interest in the demonic and using magic. it's almost a tautology, they're obviously connected since magic gives an element of control.
This assumes those wanting wealth and power must be "interested in the demonic and using magic" because you can see no other purpose.
For you that is the only way to achieve these things, that is the only purpose people have in achieving these things.
The possibility that there is no hidden lore behind people wanting money and power does not exist for you, if they want it they will seek it through these means because that is what the elite do because of this whole circular logic reasoning of seeking power+money=dark forces you have constructed insisting upon it.
Nobody is greedy or selfish or amoral or sociopathic, it is all because of this cabal.
How likely is that?
>i'm not sure I can answer that question
The fact that you cant point to any purpose or success in the apparently use of "essoteric occultism" in Intelligence doesn't dissuade you from the notion that it must be being used.
Because you have started with a conclusion and then work backwards, shaping facts and a narrative to fit it. They want money and power and to do that you do that through interest in the demonic and using magic, its just natural there is no other way or purpose or reason. Because what else is power but for eldrich purposes in your mind.
>you do realize things can have both material and immaterial causes, right?
What are the immaterial causes for doing this?

Schizophrenia has rotted your mind, seek help.

>> No.20195696

>>20195658
>look at the occult look at aliens look at interdimensional reptiles
>dont look at the rightwing takeover of the country

>> No.20195700

>>20195693
>>20195696
This is a prime example of twitter melting someone's brain to the point where they can't think outside of "left wing vs. right wing". Anything not in that simplistic framework causes a short-circuit.

>> No.20195701

>>20195696
>rightwing takeover of the country
Do you actually seriously believe this is what is currently happening in the United States? The "right-wing" is "taking over the country"?

>> No.20195702

bro I'm not jumping into this shit slinging argument but you can dig up official documents of the cia et al. doing experiments in all sorts of esoteric shit if you feel like taking the time out of your day

>> No.20195706

>>20195696
How is providing evidence of connections between esoteric occult interests in the US Intelligence Community, particularly Satanism, as has been repeatedly shown in this thread, connected to DUDE ALIENS AND SPACE REPTILES DUDE.

You're seriously strawmanning and misdirecting hard as fuck and you're weirdly invested in denying what is public knowledge at this point. It's honestly very strange and disconcerting and makes me wonder about your actual motives.

>> No.20195709

>>20195700
>if you look at the creeping rightwing take over of the country your brain has been melted by twitter to the point where they cant think outside "leftwing vs rightwing"
in other words: do not think about the rightwing takeover, dismiss it, deride it, focus your attention on something else

>> No.20195711

>>20195709
please answer this question >>20195701
Do you actually seriously believe this is what is currently happening in the United States? The "right-wing" is "taking over the United States"?

>> No.20195719

>>20195709
>he literally just proves my point for me again
LMAO
MUH LEFT WING, MUH RIGHT WING. kys idiot, >>>/pol/ is that way

>> No.20195722

>>20195701
>stacking the courts
>gerrymandering states and disenfranchising voters
>ramming through corporate agenda once they control state legislatures
>creeping towards their plan of having enough states under control to call a Constitutional Convention
>since 2020 passing laws giving the legislatures the control the power to appoint election officials and overturn results they do not like
hmm, gee, I dunno, what does this point to
https://www.reddit.com/r/KochWatch/comments/9uzj7m/the_republican_party_is_literally_taking_over_the/

>> No.20195727

>>20195706
no evidence has been provided
no explanation has been provided for what factor essoteric occult interests play in destabilising governments, overthrowing governments, installing rightwing juntas, running dirty wars, running drugs, laundering money, propagandising the public, etc

>> No.20195729

>>20195719
>DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT DISMISS IT LAUGH

>> No.20195731

>>20195722
There is no right wing party in the USA. Even Donald Trump supports fag marriage and all that shit. How can you look at the current state of affairs and think the right wing is in charge?

>> No.20195733
File: 56 KB, 1024x560, 1647278253262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195722
>>20195722
>>20195722
>reddit.com/r/KochWatch
I unironically thing the Washington Post comment section is more your speed. I don't know how you ended up here, boomy, but I'm quite impressed you managed to navigate off of Facebook.

>> No.20195737

>>20195670
I'm not married to the term, so I don't care. I'm simply talking about explaining away negative consequences of the proper functioning of capital by instead ascribing them to the ill intent of shadowy cliques and institutions who are bent on ruining the lives of good middle class citizens. we can call it "shitfarts" instead if you prefer that.
>>20195681
Marxists, no, they're the opposite since in their explanations they appeal to grand objective forces instead of malicious initiative of particular shadowy groups. leftists, sure, but that just proves my point since all of them are typical onions latte sipping big city petty bourgeois

>> No.20195750

>>20195737
you are so fucking retarded it hurts.
>capital
>shadowy military and intelligence deep governance
how are you so fucking dense that you don't see the symbiotic relationship? you somehow thing large corporate enterprise is corrupt and yet large government intelligence agencies with zero accountability or transparency and a history of occult interests, torture, and political murder are to be trusted?

this is a fascinating look inside the mind of a Washington Post/New York Times tech-adjacent liberal. I hope for your sake you're over the age of 60, minimum.

>> No.20195753

>>20195737
Yeah Marxists believe capitalist powers like the US are run by an elite who don’t want communism spreading in the world. That’s like Marxism 101.

>> No.20195755

>>20195706
>>20195727
Lets take the Contra operation for example
Nicaragua kicks out the Somozas and the Sandinistas come to power
The USA immediately organizes the former National Guard and some businessmen into the Contras and base them in Honduras to stage attacks
They place sanctions on Nicaragua and begin propagandizing the public about what a terrible threat it is
Because of the attacks Nicaragua has to buy arms, the US makes sure to apply diplomatic pressure to countries like France and Belgium to stop them selling ensuring they can only buy from the one one source the US cannot influence: the USSR
The USA then naturally begins citing this as proof that Nicaragua is a threat reinforcing its propaganda campaign
Eventually its Contra/CIA attacks get a bit too frisky, mining the harbor results in damaging British and Soviet freighters and Congress freezes intelligence funding
But of course not taking no for answer the operation simply switches from the CIA to the National Security Council
Money for it is now raised from outside sources: donations from Saudi Arabia, Sun Myung Moon, Joseph Coors, people paying for a meeting with Reagan, selling arms to Iran, etc
And the pilots for this new outside supply effort are provided from the "Secret Team" of intelligence old boys network, veterans of Air America in Indochina many with drug smuggling convictions
The Contras continue to stage raids across the border, blowing up bridges, kidnapping child soldiers, raping women, attacking "soft targets" like clinics and schools and farm collectives
After ~18 months of this Congress begins to relent on funding and begins approving again but just as it does the house of cards comes crashing down and Iran Contra is revealed to the world
Despite which the US continues to undermine Nicaragua

So where is the essoteric occult in this
What did contribute
What did it achieve

>> No.20195761
File: 134 KB, 628x800, 2018 gerrymandering legislature.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195731
>>ramming through corporate agenda once they control state legislatures
>>creeping towards their plan of having enough states under control to call a Constitutional Convention
>>since 2020 passing laws giving the legislatures the control the power to appoint election officials and overturn results they do not like
Social issues like abortion, gay marriage, trans rights, etc are just to get their electoral base riled up. This is driven by and for business interests.

>> No.20195762

>>20195737
Marxists can shift from blaming nebulous historical forces to blaming shadowy cabals easily in my experience.

>> No.20195765

>>20195755
Are you being purposefully dense? The elites believe they get special enlightenment and powers from the cult. It’s not even hidden that many powerful men, US presidents, and the like, were Freemasons. Why do you hold such an aversion to this idea?

>> No.20195768

>>20195755
>>20195761
>>20195762
I typed out a long response to your posts but I think you're a genuine New York Times reading boomer. You're so deeply entrenched in your worldview that it i impossible to find a place to even begin. All I can see if you're in the wrong thread if you think the Koch Brothers are the biggest "cabel" problem the US is facing.

>> No.20195774

>>20195761
Abortion is the whole scale genocide of millions of innocent people. This is not a “side issue”. It’s a crime worse than black slavery or the Holocaust.
But the thing you’re missing is: THE REPUBLICAN PARTY DOESNT EVEN SUPPORT RIGHT WING SOCIAL ISSUES. Like I said before, even Donald Trump supports gay marriage. Most Republican politicians do not support banning abortion and homosexuality. There is no right wing party in the US.

>> No.20195775

>>20195765
Ideological dogma I assume , notice how he tries to redirect everything back to the U.S.A "couping" south americans and capitalism.
I suspect hes trying to prosletize.

>> No.20195779

>there is no leftwing or rightwing
why is it that it is conservative business interests that oppose things like public healthcare, financial regulation, environmental protection, and progressive taxation?
is this not right vs left?

>> No.20195782

>>20195768
You responded to at least 2 different people im the third post.

>> No.20195786

>>20195755
>So where is the essoteric occult in this
>What did contribute
>What did it achieve

so you just spewed your take on some events, of which you have no knowledge of the occult being involved, and that's supposed to prove that the CIA doesn't practice any of that? It feels like you're just trying to flood your opponent with worthless information so he has no choice but to step out of the argument. You proved nothing

>> No.20195791

>>20195737
>explaining away negative consequences of the proper functioning of capital by instead ascribing them to the ill intent of shadowy cliques and institutions who are bent on ruining the lives of good middle class citizens.

At most that's an interpretation some writers make due to their political-economic naivety. It may color what they say but it's not that important. Conspiracy and particular events and personalities and relations of influence are a different level of analysis from higher-level political economy. You'd have to be committed to a borderline retarded form of determinism to find them opposed.

>> No.20195793

>>20195765
I am asking for how this contributes to what the Intelligence does
If you cannot explain what it contributes and achieves then either it does not exist or its no better than their offices end of year party
>>20195775
>notice how he keeps redirecting everything back to the topic
hmm, yes, very curious
The man claimed "esoteric occultism" is indelibly linked to Intelligence and its operations
Okay then, I've given one example of such operations now explain what the connection to the "esoteric occult" is in it
I can give others if you get triggered by thinking about US foreign policy

>> No.20195805

>>20195774
>the conspiracist concerned about eldrich elites running the world suddenly takes a very arched socially conservative stance
lol
rofl even
Notice how the Republican Party makes its campaigns entirely about things like abortion, guns, religion, illegal immigrants
It cant campaign on its real economic and regulatory agenda, nobody would vote for its real policies
So what it hit upon is appealing to a fringe bloc of the public: religious fundamentalists, gun nuts, nativists, racists, paranoiacs, etc

>> No.20195818

>>20195793
My nigga therez more than 2 posters in this thread, take your meds.

>> No.20195825

>muh koch brothers
thread derailed by a CNN watching boomer

>> No.20195826

>>20195786
>of which you have no knowledge of the occult being involved, and that's supposed to prove that the CIA doesn't practice any of that?
You clearly saw me ask for it to be explained what was the occult component
You fucking greentexted it for god sake
Yet despite that you act like I am dismissing it
How do you read that line and green text it and not understand that it is ASKING YOU TO EXPLAIN WHERE YOU THINK IT FITS
I'll tell you how, you're a fucking illiterate schizo
>It feels like you're just trying to flood your opponent with worthless information so he has no choice but to step out of the argument
lol
" its your fault I cant explain myself"

>> No.20195828

>>20195793
If you believe in Satan/Lucifer:
It means many of the most powerful people in the world are demon possessed. I’ll let you figure out why that’s bad.
If you don’t believe in the supernatural:
It means that the elite share a secret ideology, hidden behind all sorts of initiation rituals, and that their allegiance is not to the people or the country but to the cult and its ideology. They believe they have achieved a higher level of enlightenment than the rest of us. That is also bad.

Pope Leo on the power of Freemasons and other secret cults in the modern world (I suggest reading the entire encyclical; it’s called Humanum Genus):
> In consequence, the sect of Freemasons grew with a rapidity beyond conception in the course of a century and a half, until it came to be able, by means of fraud or of audacity, to gain such entrance into every rank of the State as to seem to be almost its ruling power. This swift and formidable advance has brought upon the Church, upon the power of princes, upon the public well-being, precisely that grievous harm which Our predecessors had long before foreseen. Such a condition has been reached that henceforth there will be grave reason to fear, not indeed for the Church - for her foundation is much too firm to be overturned by the effort of men - but for those States in which prevails the power, either of the sect of which we are speaking or of other sects not dissimilar which lend themselves to it as disciples and subordinates.

>> No.20195830

>>20195825
>dont look at all their funding
>dont look at the academics being funded
>dont look at the agenda being set
>dont look at the model bills being implemented
>dont look at the laws being adopted

>> No.20195834

It's amazing how the first book posted about the connection between US Intelligence and documented connections with the esoteric caused a massive meltdown - very intriguing.

>> No.20195836

>>20195750
>you somehow thing large corporate enterprise is corrupt
corrupt how? they have ridiculous budgets for lawyers and the state's official interest largely coincides with theirs since they contribute greatly to the production of profit. so I don't think they need much corruption to get their way.
>and yet large government intelligence agencies with zero accountability or transparency and a history of occult interests, torture, and political murder are to be trusted
first, they are accountable, just maybe not in the way you fantasize. second, I never said I trust them. I'm only saying they aren't rogue actors bent on destroying this society but obedient tools of the ruling class uses to keep this society functioning.
>this is a fascinating look inside the mind of a Washington Post/New York Times tech-adjacent liberal.
lmao @ the guy who bemoans government agencies straying from liberal ideals calling other people liberals
https://www.britannica.com/topic/liberalism/Rights
>As liberals set about limiting the power of the monarchy, they converted the ideal of constitutional government, accountable to the people through the election of representatives, into a reality.
>>20195753
"capitalist powers are run according to the interest of capital" is pretty much a tautology and "US is a capitalist power" is a self-evident fact. I don't see the supposed conspiracy theory
>>20195762
there's a difference between leftists who think in terms of shadowy cabals but dress it in a vaguely Marxist language and Marxists who actually think in terms of objective forces. for the former it's indeed as easy as changing gloves, but I'm talking specifically about the latter. and for the latter the switch is basically impossible unless they suffer brain damage.

>> No.20195839

>>20195828
Why do you need to explain their behavior as part of a secret ideology?
What is not explained by capitalist demands for market share and profit and share value to be increased; what is not explained by greed, selfishness, hubris, sociopathy?
Why is it easier for you to blame dark allegiances than capitalism?

>> No.20195840

>>20195805
Yep, that’s also another reason why there’s no right wing party in the US. Free marketeerism is not right wing, it’s a French Revolution liberal idea. Idk what you think you’re proving.

>> No.20195845

>>20195834
Notice how questions about concrete explanations for what the esoteric has contributed to Intelligence operations has been met with outrage

>> No.20195851
File: 136 KB, 500x333, cat apprehensive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195840
>that’s also another reason why there’s no right wing party in the US. Free marketeerism is not right wing, it’s a French Revolution liberal idea.

>> No.20195862

>gentlemen we need this thread slid
>post your schizo shit, post your pedophile accusations, post your aliens, post your occultism, insist there is no left or right
>post whatever you have to
>but we cant have them discussing our operations
>and we certainly cant have them discussing the intentions of the rich

>> No.20195866

>>20195839
You should be able to have a multi-layered analysis. The person who believes capitalism is to blame for everything is just as retarded as the person who believes Freemasonry or Judaism is to blame for everything. The fact is the elites aren’t wedded to capitalism. They’re quite happy to move into a socialist-style system as long as they retain power, look up the Great Reset. The super-elites have more money than they could spend in a lifetime; some of them even control the currency and can print billions by simply adding 0s in their bank account. What they want is power. That’s why they are all part of esoteric cults and secret societies.

>> No.20195870

>>20195862
>WE NEED TO SLIDE THE THREAD, THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT THE CONNECTION OF THE CIA TO THE OCCULT
>uhhhhhhhh IT WAS DA KOCH BROS! IT WAS BUSH!

>> No.20195901

>>20195866
>You should be able to have a multi-layered analysis.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
You have not presented it.
Your whole premise pivots on the premise that seeking power must inexorably lead to the occult. It is so self evident to you you've never even explained why this is the foundation of your belief.
One reason for these kinds of beliefs is that it provides the believer with a sense of order.
It is more comforting to believe that the rich and powerful and government officials have secret meetings where they discuss their eldrich plans for humanity, than to consider that the world is rudderless and chaotic.
It is easier to believe it is all part of a grand plan than contemplate that narrow minded people with short term interests are just reacting in the moment.
Other reasons of course can be you're schizo, or a shill seeking to distract people.
>The fact is the elites aren’t wedded to capitalism.
No, they want state-managed capitalism. It funds their hightech R&D, pays for their infrastructure, keeps their workers and the public in line, protects their foreign investments from uppity locals, bails out their meltdowns, etc
>They’re quite happy to move into a socialist-style system
rofl
Where do they progressive taxation, public healthcare, financial regulation, environmental protection, etc
Wait, I know what you're gonna say "but they ran tv commercials about supporting diversity - thats socialism!" - no, thats marketing.

>> No.20195904

>>20195866
>What they want is power. That’s why they are all part of esoteric cults and secret societies.
Your argument requires one to follow the other and you provide evidence except assuming it must be so

>> No.20195913

>>20195870
>we're not the shills you are

>> No.20195937

>>20195901
>>20195904
I thought we were in agreement about the secret societies and cults, hence why I didn’t present any evidence in my post. If you want evidence read Humanum Genus; the Pope clearly outlines how Freemasons (as well as other similar groups) have taken over almost every institution and State in Europe and America. To be clear: Freemasonry is an esoteric cult. If you think the Pope is not a good source, you can simply look up online how many of the most powerful people in history (from Thomas Jefferson to Napoleon to almost every US president) were Freemasons.
Now you seemed to agree with me that this is the case a couple posts ago, but you disputed that it was of any importance. To act surprised now that I haven’t provided any evidence for a claim that you agreed with is absurd.
So yes, secret occult societies have a massive influence over the elite. I can’t see why you’d say this isn’t a big deal, unless you’re trying to fit everything into a monolithic worldview, where capitalism is the only force that matters. I think that’s absurd.

>> No.20195961

Not a book, well the writer of the blog has made a book, but this blog is pretty fun and goes into detail about the connections between the far right and conspiracy culture

http://visupview.blogspot.com

>> No.20195984
File: 490 KB, 200x150, cat awwhelnaw.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195937
>I thought we were in agreement about the secret societies and cults
I have been arguing against this from the start of it being injected in here and since this post >>20195755 demanded to know what it contributes
>my evidence is a proclamation made by the Pope
ladies and gentlemen of the jury I implore you
>So yes, secret occult societies have a massive influence over the elite.
And your evidence for this?
They seek power.
And what does this have to do with the occult?
Your whole argument is this must lead to the occult.
Any evidence of what material impact this actually produces is just too absurd for you. Cause you're schizo. Or a shill.

>> No.20196016

>>20195984
I’m not going to engage with you after this because youre strawmanning me. I never said that because the elites want power they must be part of esoteric occult societies. I cited the very long list of powerful men around the world whom nobody denies were part of the esoteric occult society of Freemasonry. Then I cited a document by Pope Leo where he outlines and condemns the Freemasonic takeover of Europe and Anerica. The Pope didn’t just make this up, you can literally look up a list of powerful Freemasons to see just how pervasive the cult is. Many highly impactful world-changing events such as the French Revolution were admittedly caused by Freemasons. Idk why you’re not willing to actually engage with the arguments but since you refuse to do so I don’t see the point in this anymore.

>> No.20196321

>>20195722
Go back or kys

>> No.20196351
File: 481 KB, 1400x1791, skorea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20195984
>nigger doesn't know there was a literal cult leader controlling an entire country and brainwashing people
Kys and go back

>> No.20196446

I don't know what to believe

>> No.20196646

>>20194854
reminder that Ceausescu killed 80,000 (some for just owning a typewriter). Communism killed 54,000 in poland, 25,000 in albania from executions, 20,000 in hungary, 1,393 in east germany just for trying to leave, Castro killed 10,723 , Che guevara put faggots in concentration camps, 500,000 in north korea. 80 million thanks to Mao, 6 million from Stalin.
But no, I'm sure Allende wouldn't have killed any installing Communism in Chile.
>Antonio Garza Morales reports
>Senator Anselmo Sule
Stop the presses: ass hurt intellectuals pull numbers out of their ass because they don't like Pinochet
You're willfully ignorant. look up "cognitive dissonance"

>> No.20196660

Formerly Chuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dmp0Ivf59Q

w-what's going on bros..

>> No.20196694

NEW THREAD
>>20196691