[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.77 MB, 480x480, 1649002909483.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20180923 No.20180923[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Books about being redpilled? I abused my brain with ideas like letting my wife get fucked by refugees, now I'm an adult and I realized that I relate to too many people and I have no interesting stories to tell

>> No.20180939
File: 123 KB, 971x1554, 1553325847977.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20180923
The ultimate red pill, the book banned by Amazon for being too based.

>> No.20181046

>books
You dont really need a lot of books, as this is an entry level thing. General history would do. From colonial Euros with their categorical superiority #btfo-ing the rest of the planet, to extremely minute and specific cases of cold war Rhodesians exporting food and maintaining pretty decent rule of law while embargoed by both communist and capitalist world and Zimbabweans (geographically identical country) having regular cycles of famine and cannibalism even with infinite foreign aid.. the only variable that changed was demographics.

If you want to go into details on this, you need Alpine ice age evolutionary pressure. Pretty censored and taboo topic in English, but Chinese and Russians and basically the rest of the world freely discuss it. Different races evolved different IQ due to different climate and different geography and different diet. Its not too controversial as long as you dont invest in multiculturalism bubble. Alpine ice age glaciation environment selected for higher IQ in humans to develop better shelters, tools, discipline, making few kids in monogamy and educating them for decades instead of selecting for just athleticism and aggression, you cant just make 30 kids and have famine and disease kill half since tropical fruit isnt plenty, you need to hunt mammoths just to afford dinner.
Race and IQ is the first redpill.

Second one is the jews. 3000 years of extremely documented history of homeless tribe that got by through stealing and cheating. You cant develop a farmer/soldier culture when you have no land to farm or defend. So you develop differently. You develop into a parasite. And you get kicked out of every place you go to.