[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 49 KB, 426x639, 1626612930244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20162866 No.20162866 [Reply] [Original]

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

>> No.20162876

>>20162866
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>> No.20162879

A man magically grows tits one day.

>> No.20162884

>>20162866
MILLENNIA IN THE FUTURE, AFTER HUMANITY IS LONG GONE, SPACEFARING ROBOTS CHUCK AND SNEED DISCOVER A LEGEND, ONE OF A WORD SO POWERFUL, SO DEVASTATING, THAT NO HISTORY OF IT WAS LEFT BEHIND: THE FABLED N-WORD. WHAT WORD IS IT? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT DOES IT DO? WHO WERE THE WISE ONES, CUSTODIANS OF THIS WORD OF POWER, WHO COULD USE IT AS THEY PLEASED? WHAT DID THEY DO WITH IT? HOW TERRIBLE WAS THIS WORD, THAT HUMANITY WAS DESTROYED TO KEEP IT UNSAID? ARMED WITH RELENTLESS CURIOSITY, ROBOT BUDDIES CHUCK AND SNEED WILL EXPLORE THE GALAXY TO FIND THE TRUTH, TO FINALLY UNCOVER THE FORSAKEN WORD, THE WORD THAT IS UNSAID, THE WORD THAT RULES ALL WORDS: THE UNFATHOMABLE, LEGENDARY N-WORD

>"You know," said Sneed, "Now that we've been stranded on Planet LeBronJames, I've been thinking."
>"About what, Sneed?" said Chuck.
>"Perhaps," said Sneed, taking a long last look at the portrait in his hands, of George Washington Carver, inventor of peanut butter and first President of the United States of America, achievements now both lost in a sea of stardust. "Perhaps the real n-word was the friends we made along the way."
>Chuck nodded. "That's a good one." He cocked an eyebrow and stared at the setting sun. "I was thinking of something else. I think I figured it out, you know. The n-word."
>Sneed's eyes widened. "Really?", "Yeah, really," said Chuck.
>"And when did you figure out?"
>"I always knew," said Chuck. "From the very beginning. But I just wanted to take you along for the ride"
>"What?!"
>"Because you're my friend, Sneed." said Chuck. "And... You know, I like your version of this story better."
>Sneed shook his head and laughed. "I'm glad you did! We had such a blast! You're a good friend too, Chuck."
>Chuck got up and adjusted his hat. "Well! Now that the adventure is over, let's get home. I'm really tired of the shitty monuments on this planet. Humans were some real ugly motherfuckers."
>"I know right?" said Sneed as he patted the sand off his overalls. "What's with all the niggers everywhere?

>> No.20162885

>>20162866
A girl and a boy debate which is better, pancakes or waffles

>> No.20162894
File: 95 KB, 850x573, 679BE1EC-6993-4987-ACC8-B5F6B32D4504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20162879
Just my diary desu

>> No.20162901

>>20162866
A tech in a secret cloning lab survives an apocalyptic event and resorts to growing and eating cloned embryos/babies of himself as his only food source

>> No.20162920

A young man who lives next to a river likes to feed the fishes every morning, and has the habit of masturbating and ejaculating on that same river in the darkest hours of the night, well after midnight, just for the fresh fun of doing it, and also for the delightful chill breeze of the night, as the inside of his house is too hot. One morning, as he is feeding the fishes, he notices one of them has an eerily human face, and from then on, shenanigans ensue.

Bit of a surreal horror comedy kinda deal.

>> No.20162988

A lonely young man sees an announcement for an art exhibition opening on social media and decides to go. Knowing no one there, he catches the eye of a beautiful woman. Distractes, he trips over and destroys a sculpture. Turns out, the woman is the artist. Infuriated with by his clumsiness, she rails against him and hopes to force him buy the destroyed artwork. A brief and puzzling romance ensues.

>> No.20163010

>>20162879
Least bad one yet

>> No.20163330

>>20162876
Wow I remember you posting this a while ago. Couple years maybe? You never actually did anything with it? :(

>> No.20163340

sorry, my ideas are too good for paper, let alone tapirthreads

>> No.20163343

>>20163330
anon... it's pasta of the highest degree

>> No.20163503

>>20162876
There were like, two movies and anime about the exact same idea.

>> No.20163622
File: 1.93 MB, 365x274, transfirguration.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Psychological horror story about a man whose wife becomes horribly disfigured in a fire and he undergoes hypnosis to see her as the beautiful woman she used to be and keep their sex life alive.