[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 378 KB, 2000x1334, osso buco.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20090494 No.20090494 [Reply] [Original]

osso buco edition

previous: >>20084210

>> No.20090502

We need to have a version of /lit/ for people who actually read

>> No.20090507 [DELETED] 

THREAD THEME: https://youtu.be/Bpm8nS5z_9A

>> No.20090519 [DELETED] 
File: 698 KB, 3088x2320, 1586142137433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine the smelle

>> No.20090521

We turned the world upside down and we're richer for it.

>> No.20090522

>>20090521
define rich

>> No.20090537
File: 125 KB, 556x702, 1583745875846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090494
The women you're seeing, and or fantasizing about spending the rest of your life with, has almost certainly sucked off men for favors and had at least one pregnancy scare, from letting a random chad go at her raw.

>> No.20090542

>>20090537
I've given up on those whores years ago m8

>> No.20090575
File: 142 KB, 960x758, 1572964018416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090537
The woman YOU'RE seeing, and or fantasizing about spending the rest of your life with, has definitely sucked me off for favors and had at least one pregnancy scare, from letting my m8s go at her raw.

>> No.20090596

I fucking hate being mentally ill. I have a severe identity disturbance and I can never understand who I am. One day I think I'll convert to Islam for the third and final time the next I'm a raging homosexual hanging around the gay people on my campus. I have three different discords where I'm essentially different people. I don't know what to do anymore.

>> No.20090600
File: 118 KB, 480x640, fat_cat_with_greens_in_sungeam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Virtue can be inspired , but that only means that the intrinsic good in someone is brought out. It cannot be self-willed without thereby rendering it inauthentic. There can be no self-conscious virtuousness.

All virtue is unintellectualized, unreflected, and therefore unpremeditated. It is always simple and direct, and from that derives its purity. Take the loyalty of a good dog. A good dog cannot be anything but loyal. The dog gives loyalty naturally and without hesitation. He has no concern about, or awareness of, how his actions will be perceived. Nor does even a notion of morality beyond the most primitive punish-reward disciplinary axis. His loyalty is of his essence . It’s how he is, not how he acts. And how he is isn’t the consequence of how he has acted in the past. How he acts is a consequence of how he is. He has no say in the matter. Loyalty is part of his constitution.

A virtuous person is the same. For them there is no trying to be good. Character is not the outcome of a history of actions. A bad person, after all, can do good, but sometimes in a double-sided way, with a private consciousness that it is for their benefit and that the deed is done only because it wins the approval of others.

Often we see a conflict between ethics and law, but this stems from a confusion between the two meanings of the words “right” and “wrong.” The words can mean either morally acceptable/unacceptable or factually correct/incorrect. All law is by design amoral, because it is more concerned not with what is morally right, but factually right in the sense that, did an action break the law or not. While the heinousness of a crime is factored in with the judgement of accused, they are not on trial for being a bad person, nor are they for doing something bad. Here, and only here, do the moral passions and the law dovetail, for what is illegal and morally wrong are coincident.

The domain of action belongs to law. To character belongs ethics. What matters is not that someone behaves virtuously, but that their character is virtuous. Law regulates actions and relations, but to it character is untouchable. To the extent that law seeks to regulate character it slips into the worst kind of tyranny. Here is what's so sordid about identity politics, both fake virtue via the public signaling, and cancel culture, mob-mentality moral justice. Both are symptoms of the false morality of self-willed virtue.

>> No.20090617

Democracy of the dead

>> No.20090703

>>20090494
Is it just me or do people seem to want to do thing just for the sake of doing things? Don’t they get tired?

>> No.20090707 [DELETED] 

You no longer can accept that something is out of nowhere
A seemingly innocent question or innocuous comment in passing is no longer seems arbitrary. All those descriptions are archaic, replaced by only one indelible mark: not yet analysed.
All people are condemnable, insecure losers, shamelessly taking us all for fools unable to see through their petty and banal motives. They deserve to have their disingenuous actions ripped apart bit by bit, their ways of thinking brought naked.
And you are of this lot.
And you have, with your pride and hatefulness, enlarged your already bloated kingdom of consciousness, exalted it's ruler to a many medaled dictator. You will have your freedoms forcefully taken by your rumination.

>> No.20090715

Third time posting this since I can't fucking proofread
You no longer can accept that something is out of nowhere
A seemingly innocent question or innocuous comment in passing no longer seems arbitrary. All those descriptions are archaic, replaced by only one indelible mark: not yet analysed.
All people are condemnable, insecure losers, shamelessly taking us all for fools unable to see through their petty and banal motives. They deserve to have their disingenuous actions ripped apart bit by bit, their ways of thinking brought naked.
And you are of this lot.
And you have, with your pride and hatefulness, enlarged your already bloated kingdom of consciousness, exalted it's ruler to a many medaled dictator. You will have your freedoms forcefully taken by your rumination.

>> No.20090727
File: 297 KB, 1170x534, 9712EEE9-E255-47EF-8993-5BA5F0690535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I switched timelines

>> No.20090728
File: 103 KB, 1280x720, 1637525256171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090494
>>20090170
>>20090091
Nah, I was born a Z000-mer, I meant it more like being sacred of growing that old, like, I can't imagine myself still alive at age 35, that's the end. So many doors closed to you simply by reaching that age. There is no more zest, no more excitement about life, I don't remember ever seeing it in the faces of people of that age. I feel like it's only sedated accepted of missed opportunities and ever-mounting cope and regret for "not having lived enough while still young". And I think all people know that, they just don't like admitting to it, because they know it to be true, and it hurts them. I mean, if I, say, decide to kill myself while in my twenties, there will surely be some tragedy to it, at least a few people will think "oh no, so much potential lost! How horrible!", but I've never seen such a reaction for people who lived past their thirties. It's like "They've had their chance. They didn't achieve the desired. They entered the actual playing field and couldn't take it, oh well, another one bites the dust." Even some deeply religious people, who think "ALL life" is sacred won't REALLY care much for these people, because there simply is no tragedy in that death.
Like, you could even take a death of some well-loved celebrity past their 30s and a death of some averagely-promising young man, and I bet people would feel more sympathy for the younger for there simply being a chance that he could've achieved something.
What tragedy is there in the death of a old man? "He had lived. What? He never found happiness? Like the rest of us, like the rest of us, join in the misery club!"

>> No.20090731
File: 787 KB, 1399x2000, 1584089991394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090728
I think Shestov put it well in his "Dostoyevsky and Nietzsche":
"...If Nietzsche[in his thirties, having spent his youth devoted to "high and beautiful" idealism which he came to resent] had killed himself then it wouldn't have been a sacrifice, it would simply be suicide of a man. And the alter accepts only offerings of high excellence. Who would care about jaded, broken, tortured souls? No, like heathen gods, they require only young, fresh, splendid, happy lives, untouched yet by the sufferings."
Blake, in his "Songs of Innocence and Experience" — he sound outright bitter at times in Songs of Experience.
Dostoyesky with his example of child's torture unavenged in BK. Why is did he use the image of a child? Because I am sure he also knows, a writer such as he surely would, that people adore and lust after *potential*, the life force, the zest. I could go on and on about this topic: virginity, child sacrifice, tragedy. I've given it some thought and I just can't fathom how someone can HONESTLY claim that the life "is only starting out" when you reach your thirties when it is so obvious that life past twenties can ever compare to the time of your youth. Especially in our time, when everyone, and I am amazed how no one is yet to point it out, is conditioned by the omnipresent anime culture into this idealistic worldview where everyone is cute, all love is pure, and everyone has their own characteristic to them role to play. I can't imagine an average man in his fucking forties associating himself with some idealistic archetype as if some hero of the story. It's almost like some potent spirit of youth has left their body.
Maybe I'm hella wrong, considering that I'm in my early twenties and know fuck all about "real" life, but I just can't project myself into that "real" life, I juts can't see myself living past the age of thirty, it just seems devoid of any movement. That is why I genuinely feel, well, at least uncomfortable typing out "03/20/36" — be I a millionaire, acclaimed author, a fucking rockstar by that time, what good is it if it all is just larp after "youthful glow".

>> No.20090738

I can't relate and connect to other people. I'll never fill this void.

>> No.20090752

Whats it like being from the midwest?

>> No.20090764

>>20090715
I agree with everything you've wrote, but holy fuck, make it sound less poetic. It sound like you enjoy sucking yourself off for every patronizing sentence, which, on /lit/, seems way out of context.

>> No.20090771

>>20090600
And yes this is a form of essentialism. I understand well that essentialism can obscure . The essence of a thing cannot be reduced to any further components and certainly cannot be changed. "It is how it is" isn't a satisfactory explanation for anything. From the above analysis it may be gleaned how performative virtue is not it at all. It hints also at the flaw of deontological ethics. If one does good because of feeling duty bound to obey a categorical imperative, the source of virtue is not intrinsic to oneself. It is a rule-based standard from on high to which one is held and to which one compares. But this simply means that one does not know for oneself what good is. You have to look it up in a manual as it were . Take the guidebook away and one risks sinking into vice. All virtue is intrinsic to character and is never acquired. The question is then not where virtue comes from but what brings about the formation of virtuous character . As for what develops character the first impulse is to refer to childhood upbringing. Even children have tiny characters before they are socialized. They may be too grasping, or too bashful or keen to spend more time in their own imagination than with others. Know someone well enough from cradle to the grave and you can spot a constant through-line of personality running through their lives like a current.

Perhaps there is no rational explanation for the origin of virtuous character. Perhaps it is the karmic seeds of that person, the karma-phala, "fruit of action" accumulated from past lives. This only evades the problem, as we have already posited that virtue can be cleanly separated from action, and that the character is not the sum of one's actions. That at most begs the question of why one's character is so contingent on how one has acted, with out without intention. The loyal dog would never reincarnate beyond the his station as a canine, because a dog cannot act good or bad, but responds out of hunger or bonds to his master. Without choice, without free will, there can be no virtue or vice. The doctrine of dependent origination therefore contradicts the idea that one can intentionally do good. One must be compelled to do so.

The relationship between vice and psychopathology is similar. Virtue is a form of mental wellness. From the good comes good. Contrarily, vice is a sign of mental disorder. If it were not otherwise, it is impossible to behave maliciously and therefore immorally because malice is the product of tainted compulsion. Strangely, the implication of all of the above is that one can neither do good or do evil knowingly. Innocence is a precondition to true goodness. One cannot conceive of behaving otherwise.

>> No.20090782

>>20090764
I can't seem to figure out what's good and what's bad prose.

>> No.20090811

The other night I had my first date with a girl I met on Tinder
Took her out for drinks, then we went back to my place; we talked until 4 am, then she gave me 2 blowjobs and a titjob. We didn't have sex because she has some problem with her pelvic floor where she can't get penetrated at all. We tried anyways and it just didn't get it. I felt bad because she was so mortified she even cried a little bit
I don't know bros, I really like this girl but I don't wanna catch feelings, at least not so fast

>> No.20090838
File: 646 KB, 755x592, johan9000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have outgrown you all.
See you tomorrow.

>> No.20090861

>>20090537
Jokes on you, I hate women.

>> No.20090869

people should really think a lot less. it's all just a bunch of shitty constructs built on faff and desire. far from everything that can be known should be known.

>> No.20090928

my brain has been balkanized

>> No.20090934

my brain has been hung, drawn and quartered.

>> No.20090937

>>20090522
fecal soil

>> No.20090992

>>20090838
lovely image, anon

>> No.20090999

I'm tired. I find it difficult to do even fundamental things. The thought that in a moment I'll have to plant my feet on the ground, throw my body upwards and bestir myself fills me with dread. Even this movement of my fingers feels too taxing. Why can't I stop time and rest for an infinity?

>> No.20091212

So, anons, I went out with my coworkers like I said I was going to. Most interesting part of the night is when a couple showed up to join us, and I kept ending up sitting next to her, even though she had her boyfriend with her. She kept trying to give me sips of her drink. I was the least drunk person there. Someone brought up bisexuality, and then this girl chimed in that she thinks most men are bisexual, which I thought was weird because her boyfriend was there.
I ended up chatting up this blonde girl (which was cool because that bar was almost entire Latino), but it was clear we we're both half-sober.
All and all, it was a lot of fun. I should've tried to go further with that girl. Not to make excuses, but we didn't even start talking till the very end of the night when the lights went back on at the club, and most people were sobering up.
I'm still wondering how the fuck to meet girls when these clubs are absolutely crowded and most people are in tight groups.

>> No.20091223

what will the dopamine feedback loop do to brains of the younger generation when they age?

>> No.20091257

>>20090596
Stop hanging out on discord and your mental illness should dissipate

>> No.20091263

Anyone here live around Pasadena

>> No.20091270

>>20091263
ya

>> No.20091278

>>20091270
Wanna hang out

>> No.20091297
File: 4 KB, 269x188, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20091278

>> No.20091452

i have to increase my speed. I can't start studying for real until I complete philosophy

>> No.20091506

dubs says how many pushups you have to do
rolling

>> No.20091519

>>20090537
Got me a qt femcel, checkmate

>> No.20091567

Can one of you help me improve my bait for /tv/? The following is bait

Gandalf
>failed to recognize the ring as powerful, allowing Sauron to grow in power
>got beat up by Sauruman
>didn't help Frodo against ring wraiths (elves had to)
>didn't propose a solution for destroying the ring (Frodo did)
>failed against Sauruman's Storm magic
>couldn't figure out how to open the door to Moria (Frodo gave him the hint)
>didn't fight the Squid monster (Legolas, Boromir, Aragorn did)
>didn't kill many of the goblins in the mines of Moria
>didn't kill the cave troll in mines of Moria (Aragorn and the hobbits did)
>didn't kill the balrog, just lied about it
>didn't fight off the wargs
>didn't fight at Helms Deep (went and hid instead)
>didn't rally the ENTS
>didn't convince Sauruman to fight with them
>didn't even kill Sauruman
>didn't light the signal fires at Gondor (the hobbits did)
>didn't fight in defense of Gondor
>didn't raise the ghost legions (aragorn did)
>didn't even fight the Wraith King - he just got his staff broken and fell over
>didn't kill any orcs at the gates of Mordor (okay maybe he killed a dozen)
>can't even do magic (can only talk to moths)

Pro's
>talks to Moths
>alerted men of Rohan about the siege
>killed a few goblins and orcs

What exactly did Gandalf do? Isn't he supposed to be a near immortal all powerful wizard?

>> No.20091610

My life is in ruins and only getting worse, my country is going to a collapse, I can neither finish my major nor get a job and I have no money and no hope that I'll make it.
Maybe tomorrow I end it all, maybe I'll wait to see how worse it all can go. I just want peace.

>> No.20091617

>be me
>talking to myself for 4 hours because my room mate is gone
>youtube ad for schizophrenia comes on

>> No.20091620

>>20091610
if you do kill yourself, post you suicide note here first. thanks

>> No.20091691

bourbon, vodka, tequila, what? someone pick what i drink tonight. going to have a few and work on some abstract paintings that arent embarrassing to show people

>> No.20091707

>>20091691
gin and wine. drink what you want. warm wine if you like that sort of thing.

>> No.20091724

>>20090703
Yes. I'm the opposite, I need a 'reason' or a 'purpose' to do things. I feel like most people will do something because it's 'fun' or because 'they're supposed to do it'. Maybe there's some unconscious intuition going on with other people that I lack?

>> No.20091732

>>20091691
Fireball whiskey and a good IPA
A very soi combination but a good one

Also, how do you paint drunk? It screws up my imagination.

>> No.20091735

>>20091732
Can't stand fireball, but my go-to is usually some whiskey and a few IPAs.
I can paint drunk, just not too drunk. It loosens me up, especially if I have some music going, and then I just go for it. Plenty of paintings which I've finished sober were started drunk.

>> No.20091738

>>20091735
Brave enough to post one of your paintings?

>> No.20091976

I thought about power and what it means to be "powerful" and I tried making a ranking of power.

I decided MONEY is the greatest power in existence. Enough money makes you godlike.
The second greatest power was IDEOLOGY, which is religion, politics... basically any cause or idea that can make people kill.
Then came STRENGTH, raw strength, the strength of a person breaking your nose with a brick, or a bullet flying through your skull, or a nuclear bomb vaporizing life on earth.
At the bottom was the MIND of the individual. The will. A mind is easy to smother, to destroy...
But then I thought more about it , and I came to the conclusion that the MIND was also at the top, it was the most absolute power... you can have a lot of money, you can be in a position of political power, you can have a gun... but if your mind is not right, it wont do you any good.

The most absolute power lies within the individual. A man made 900 people kill themselves. One mind at the top of the scale versus 900 at the bottom.

>> No.20092056
File: 211 KB, 800x450, cover1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think this model who's room I've been visiting on a cam site is a sex slave. She's been hinting and being beaten and locked in her room in our conversations. I wish I knew what to do.

>> No.20092061

>>20092056
All women lie about being abused. She's trying to make you into a simp. Except you already are a simp because you use a cam site

>> No.20092073

>>20092061
No. She's some weird purple room that's obviously a rudimentary shack of sorts. I hear all sorts of bullshit noise that's coming from that room that you shouldn't hear in a cam models room like radio noise and microwaves going off. She's in slavland somewhere and I don't know if I want to report her account because I'm afraid the people potentially holding her there will kill her. I'm her only regular and my horyness and stupidity blinded my initially but I think I see things pretty clearly now.

>> No.20092074
File: 7 KB, 314x160, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20092080

>>20092074
fuck you man

>> No.20092083

>>20090537
That's okay. I have no real expectations for romance for the moment, maybe ever. I'm 20 and my dick doesn't even work that well anymore, anyways. In terms of putting myself out there, the emotional turbulence that I endure in that cycle of interest, pursuit, and rejection is not worth disrupting the things I want to do while I'm here. It sounds like cope but honestly from a cost-benefit perspective, getting into a funk over a girl that doesn't want you, losing resolve, and breaking a well-established routine is not worth it to me. Yes, I'd like to someday meet a girl who is genuinely invested in art and have a small house and work on our craft in adjacent rooms, but first I need to become a man that can be proud of himself. I think when you lack direction, and are generally insecure in life you think about how many guys she fucked and all that. How many pornstars have I ogled? Hours wasted on the internet? A lot. I wouldn't want any partner to judge me on those grounds, so why should I with how many boyfriends she's had?

>> No.20092091

>>20092073
>she has an internet connection
>she has a cell phone
>she has different changes of clothes
>she isn't malnourished
>she has more than one regular
>she lives in a house that has a microwave and radio

Stop falling for the 3rd oldest lie in the book anon. She's fine. You have hero fantasies in your head due to the current events of the world and your own fetishes.

>> No.20092092

>>20092080
Plenty of women in the third world are sex slaves. I mean, it's a product of the technology. These people live in wastelands, but they have internet connections and cameras. Take a couple ladies, make them take their clothes off for horny first worlders, and heck, throw 'em a couple rubles. You really wanna save a hooker? Have you SEEN Taxi Driver? She doesn't want your goofy savior complex ass. What, are you gonna get her an interview at the local law firm, cuz you, her job prospects are so great? SHE'S A HOOKA!

>> No.20092115

>>20090494
I feel fine. But underneath this 'fine' I feel an ocean of melancholy spilling around. I've acted my whole life and can become sad at will, whereas becoming joyful feels like an arduous task, and usually results more in a manic glee if anything. I'm gonna wake up early and go on a run tomorrow. Very grateful for tomorrow. I will try my best to get out of this funk, and if you are struggling I hope you can too.

>> No.20092116

>>20092091
>>20092092
I've been paying her peanuts to show me her ass, I feel like I owe her something.

>> No.20092122

>>20092116
Yeah, she showed you ass, you dingus.

>> No.20092134
File: 338 KB, 1400x1400, 1113F953-608C-4860-A53A-AE44B2172F0A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is having two drinks every night bad?

>> No.20092142

>>20092134
Could be worse. I have like ten.

>> No.20092144

>>20091567
That's a good list, anon, and really quite a useful analysis. Gandalf is a maiar, the Toklien equivalent of an angel.

Angels are messengers, they don't fight your battles for you. They help you, certainly, encourage you and reveal what God wills to you, but you do the hard part. Which is exactly what the hobbits and the quest to destroy the ring were all about.

>> No.20092151

>>20092142
Did you start at two, gradually get to 10, then realized you were an alcoholic but it was too late?

>> No.20092156

>>20092151
idk, I figure two steel reserves, plus one bottle of wine equals ten beers or more.

>> No.20092159

>>20092151
Not that anon but yes. At the peak of my youth and fitness I was alcohol-free. I started with going across the street to a gas station to get a beer for a nightcap. Over months I graduated to buying fancy single malt scotches and sipping them every night. After a few years I was drinking 750ml in a weekend. Now I drink the absolute cheapest vodka I can find in 1.75L bottles, two a week. Obese and I don't feel so good. Alcohol is a slippery slope, anon, don't start using it.

>> No.20092160

>>20092122
What are you trying to say, asshole?

>> No.20092164

>>20092159
why is alcohol cheaper than gatorade?

>> No.20092167

>>20092160
Means you payed for a service and you got it, end of. Do you feel compelled to improve the life of the guy that works at the gas station? How do you know he doesn't have a shitty life? Get over yourself, bud. She's not going to be your house wife.

>> No.20092175

>>20092167
I just want her to be free and safe.

>> No.20092178

>>20092175
Yeah, and how are you going to accomplish that, Batman?

>> No.20092186

>>20092167
>Do you feel compelled to improve the life of the guy that works at the gas station?
kek. Well said! Calling out that anon's false altruism.

>> No.20092192

>>20090494
Oh so these threads are just feels bar but on lit
I thought it would be more like writing prompts or people writing little short stories or something.

>> No.20092202

>>20092178
I wish I knew.
>>20092186
If I could I would.

>> No.20092204

>>20092192
write whats on your mind

>> No.20092213

>>20092192
I try to use it more for sharing the thoughts that your current reading has prompted or subtly fishing for book recommendations that don't really deserve their own thread.

>> No.20092217

>>20092192
thats what it was meant to be originally

>> No.20092244

>my aunt marries a mexican man
>starts faking a mexican accent and has day of the dead shit around her house
white women must be stopped

>> No.20092281

>>20092244
Beat her.

>> No.20092284

>>20092159
Can confirm. It very much creeps up on you. I am capable of drinking a frightening amount of booze and not even realize it or feel it in the morning. It takes other people to point how much I quaff down for me to notice. As with any addiction you need to consume more to have the same effect as before. In my younger days I drank too, but there was always something playful and harmless about it even when it made me sick. Now with time I have seen for myself the damage alcohol can inflict on relationships, career, health, and general quality of life.
Tragically I don't see myself ever going without it. While I'm not at the point that I "need" it, I do experience cravings if I go without it. Moreover, and this is perhaps the most dysfunctional confession in this post, my life wouldn't make sense to me without it. It has a function. Mostly it allows me to feel and to access my emotions. Often to destructive effect, surely, but that's better than a complete shuttering of that essential dimension of inner life which I otherwise find happening.

>> No.20092317

>be me
>try to have a cigarette while pissing on the side of my house
>burn my hand on the ember
>drop cigarette
>piss on cigarette
im ngmi

>> No.20092321

>>20092159
>>20092284
This is what i’m most afraid of.

>> No.20092327

I don't believe pure homosexuality is real but I still fantasize every day about being with another woman. I have been in the same committed relationship with the man to whom I lost my virginity for over 7 years. I have dreams about eating pussy. Not often but sometimes. The most realistic thing I can surmise about these fantasies is that polygamy is a natural phenomenon, but it would be more humiliating to be polygamous than to be single for the rest of my life. Unless I controlled everyone. I wish I could control everyone. I just want to know what it would be like to touch another woman's breast, but I understand how fundamentally procreatively unsatisfying the conclusion of that sexual relationship would be. I wish for suicide often.

>> No.20092347

>>20092327
you write like a man

>> No.20092348

>>20092321
Put the bottle down then. Go for a jog. Being healthy is the ultimate and most precious high. There is a clear and unmistakable difference between an addiction and a passion. Without this distinction they are almost indistinguishable. An addiction takes from you and a passion gives.

>> No.20092350
File: 58 KB, 1002x636, download (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>part time

>> No.20092352

Depression and the Phenomenology of Free Will

https://philosophyofdepression.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/depressionandfreewillfebruary2012.pdf

>> No.20092353

>>20092347
I wish that were true

>> No.20092359

>>20092164
They want you to be sleepy when you wake up in the morning. They don't want you to wake up

>> No.20092362

>>20090494
i tell myself i ought to write
but i have nothing to say
it'd be easier if i read more
but i won't do that today.

>> No.20092378

The mechanical philosophy of Descartes was refuted in the 17th century by Newton. When Newton showed the existence of occult forces, interaction without contact, he made irrelevant the mechanical philosophy. Rather than exorcising the ghost in the machine, Newton rid us of the machine. Ever since, Science has been reduced from trying to find an intelligible world to trying to find ineligible theories relating to a humanly unintelligible world.
We've known the world to be non-material for centuries. We have mathematical models, many of which are deterministic, but there is, as there always has been, unaccountable behavior and incohesive theories that cannot absolutely coexist. Science does not depend on "determinism" the same way that science does not depend on the mechanical philosophy. We study and search for accurate models, but the world has proven to be humanly unintelligible.
As for whether I "feel" in control and my thoughts on human behavior, I think the question is meaningless. Personal introspection is a futile exercise more fit to be labeled "navel gazing." Neuroscience is certainly a worthwhile field of study, but one would be amiss to say it is humanly intelligible. The fact that we've debunked determinism has nothing to do with "free will."
We have an innate sense of determinism and we have an innate sense of "randomness" which shape our view of the world. This enables us to construct models such as the impressive works of Descartes, but it also limits us from comprehending the nature of our world. Being reduced from finding an intelligible world to finding scientific theories is significant and cannot be understated. It is clear that we cannot conceive of anything other than determinism.
Personally I think that "free will" is a concept riddled with problems of undefined and incomprehensible to science notions such as "self" and "choice" which are probably just artifacts of our introspective mechanisms and our need to model our organism within our model of the world around us. Compression artifacts, if you would. However it is abundantly clear that determinism is a false assertion.

>> No.20092399

I've been creatively barren lately. Nothing's in my head. Nothing stirs me to wonder or write. The genesis of this fallow period is obvious enough to me. A series of demoralizing shocks have been visited upon me. The wind hasn't quite been take out of my sails. My sails have been riddled through and through with grapeshot, so the creative winds that pulse and churn through the mystical ether everywhere and at all times do not lift it. I hope to recover my mojo but every time it leaves me it feels like the end. It has come and gone before, but each time it feels like the last, and this back and forth cannot continue for eternity. Most frustrating of all there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I have to just wait and hope it returns and that the one source of meaning in my wretched life will return and give back my purpose. Do I have faith? To what god do I pray.

Given that my life is finite and that all that constitutes my strength will decay, it's incontestable that whatever waxes will finally and forever wane.

>> No.20092402

>>20092378
tl:dr

>> No.20092419

>>20092399
Motivation is a result of discipline. Discipline is not a result of motivation.

>> No.20092442
File: 109 KB, 576x1024, AE35269C-0D4B-4858-B1DB-5B00B82CE0AB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any good youtube channels for philosophy? That make it easy to understand for midwits?

>> No.20092450

>>20092327
Just get a threesome

>> No.20092459

There is no sentiment I despise more than hope. Weak, groveling, desperate hope. The capacity for hope is the last indignity heaped upon the human soul by a cruel and indifferent God. Hope has no appeal but to the powerless, but even to them it does no service and has no value. Because to place your trust in hope is to vote for powerlessness. For hope is the last attempt to salvage some good from this world when all our powers have failed us and there is nothing that can be done. Hope is a gamble. Worse, it is the gambler deceiving themselves into the belief that the house does not always win, that the house, contrary to reason, is rooting for them to win. Faith, the close cousin of hope, I can at least respect. Faith requires a certain strength of will. Hope is the collapse of strength, a surrender before a universe filled with entropy, poisons, radioactive abysses, parasites, full of an infinite assortment of possible configurations that drive human hope to extinction. Hope is a fool's bet. No matter what fate throws at me I will never submit to the indignity of hoping.

>> No.20092463

>>20092419
Motivation is a chemical in my brain I distinctly seem to be lacking . Don't preach to me boy.

>> No.20092467

>>20092463
Which chemical? Kek

>> No.20092470

>>20092419
I generally concur with your line of thought, but I don't think it's fair to say that discipline isn't a result of motivation. There has to be some sort of motivating factor there for you to discipline yourself, unless it is just mere habit (which is itself a motivator). Maybe meta-motivation, a more intellectual and less sensual motivation underlies discipline.

>> No.20092472

>>20092459
But God is perfect and all good.

>> No.20092478

>>20092402
Pls read :(

>> No.20092480

the odd thing i've noticed about all the 'falls' of love is how they seem to transport me to another being or way of life previously buried and subordinated. for example, during these spells, work and everything to do with the acquisition of resources (and powers) quits becoming the structuring or underlying principle of my reality. The value shifts from the game of life to the game of love and both feel as 'real' and intense as the other. on the one hand, the sober, rational and motivated intermit periods are set on the very real material game of acquiring things and abilities to give you a more comfortable (even exciting) future while on the other hand the falls are so intensely dramatic and surreal that the experience alone satisfies some aesthetic drive to live in the extremes of emotion.

>> No.20092491

>>20092442
The partially examined life, you have to read along or listen to it after youve read the passage o r w/e

>> No.20092516

>>20092459
Hope is the most valuable thing humans posess

>> No.20092524

>>20092192
You're looking for Writing General

>> No.20092532

>>20092134
You shouldn't drink sunday thru thursday

>> No.20092545

>>20092532
why

>> No.20092557
File: 2.18 MB, 2500x1667, 210618-waffle-house-ew-1232p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yankee colonialism is when I make southern hicks lick my feet and apologize for seceding from the union. miley cyrus it's a party in the USA. we will force them to listen to jay z. my union toes taste like candy to them. I will destroy waffle house forever.

>> No.20092558

>>20092545
Bad habit

>> No.20092562

>>20092557
Everyone east of the mississippi is a fag

>> No.20092590

XXIX
L)

Racing West
Fast as Earth turns.

Montaigne never drank in such an Elysium
Though I get his general meaning
Even as I see

While homeless, or not, lakes vast as any sea seen from atmospherically high
steel towers--

Desultory encyclopedias, terabyte personal archives,

Toad or treefrog oratorios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xkom4IhxY

>> No.20092591

killing the boredom with alcohol and energy drinks

>> No.20092597

>>20092491
Thanks anon

>> No.20092599

That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that, have I found Jesus yet? They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of shit.

>> No.20092625
File: 95 KB, 660x660, 346941F5-D1D5-40D0-A4DF-AC17AEA7B8A4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

determinism is a condition in which everything happens in chain, cause effect cause effect and so on, no one can escape and no one can change it. To believe in this, you have:
1) to use your mind to create the concept of logic first, and decide what’s correlated and what’s not, ergo using your senses.
2) so, the concept of logic, if you are in the deterministic model, must be a process caused by your own chain of causality
3) so technically you cannot say logically if your logic is logic, or biased, because, if you are the result of your causality, there is no way for you to recognize that you are in mistake
4) so you have to put logic above causality, and assume it is correct the way it is
Leading to: to believe in determinism you must use a non-deterministic concept first (an utopian, unfallacy, abstractian logic), making your belief irrational (because in determinism there cannot be such things as you cannot know if the causal chains leads to a mistake or not, in the end you just believing in rationality). Ergo determinism cannot exist without the imposition we made at the beginning, using the very brain that it is the result of its own chain of event (not-provable of its own correctness), which it is a presupposition itself that determinism cannot exist.
To sum up, if you say determinism exists, you are assuming your logic is above chain of event because you simply can’t know if your reasoning and rationality is correct, ignoring that that very logic is (as everything would be) a result of a chain of event you cannot say if you are right or wrong, making your assumption in determinism just another religion
Logic imposes that believing in determinism, even if it is correct, is irrational.

>> No.20092628

I saw a nymphet biking when I was walking home from the store today. She was wearing a white shirt and bikeshorts as usual. Brown or slightly blond hair with an intense glare in permanently imprinted in her eyes. If you're here, Hi.

>> No.20092662
File: 908 KB, 2121x1414, gettyimages-672481636-1584692890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's the first day of spring. Every year on this day I am filled with hope. Winter is finally gone. The warm days are here again. Life, again, begins to conquer death. The flowers bloom, and the breeze blows from the south. Another winter has passed, and now we are rewarded for enduring it with sunshine and beauty.

>> No.20092671

>>20092591
I am never bored.
Whether or not drunk off my ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX9BmYX_ePs

>> No.20092686

>>20092671
Good for you :)

>> No.20092691

>>20092671
How’s life on easy mode? All suffering stems from boredom. Perchance

>> No.20092694

Sapir-Whorf-Korzbyski-Ames-Einstein-Heisenberg-Wittgenstein-McLuhan-et al. hypothesis

>> No.20092716

>>20092599
Damn. Talk about rubbing it in.
>>20092671
I envy you. How do you do it?

>> No.20092717
File: 526 KB, 938x1200, 1647146868064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092662
Imagine the smell.

>> No.20092720

I am pleased to hear sir, that you have written a little book against me. You do me too much honor. When you have shown, in verse or otherwise, why so many men cut their throats in the best of all possible worlds, I shall be exceedingly obliged to you. I await your arguments, your verses, and your abuse; and assure you from the bottom of my heart that neither of us knows anything about the matter.

>> No.20092725
File: 83 KB, 1280x720, WIN_20210813_17_00_58_Pro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092662
This picture is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

>> No.20092746

Getting into that ancestral spirit narrative is hard if you are a rare mixed race combo. Sure I have the human spirit and I believe that people with a similar personality exist and existed. But some things about my brain man... I don't know if there was someone identical to me in 2006 or 1492

>> No.20092764

>>20092691
My next door neighbor was in the Korean war, and I'm happy to see and talk with him every time I do. He looks ridiculous, but is an angel in fact, a total bro.

>> No.20092765

>>20092134
Yea.
Twice a year is better

>> No.20092820

Living with a 'normie' has been eye opening. Really put into perspective how 'weird' I am. I'm only really friends with other men / women who also have niche interests and who tolerate my personality quirks, so I haven't really had to think about it for a long time. Don't get me wrong, this guy I live with is perfectly nice, but is the definition of 'basic'. Fortunately I am old enough that I am perfectly secure in my interests and habits, but it is a strange experience. E.g. I wonder if he catches up with his friends and tells them he lives with a weirdo.

>> No.20092849

encouragement is the most poisonous thing you can give to a child. it ensures that they'll never be able to live without it

>> No.20092870

>>20092820
how weird are you?

>> No.20092889
File: 216 KB, 1280x720, WIN_20210714_19_55_57_Pro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092725

>> No.20092911
File: 1.76 MB, 640x298, 85d6f4d9102ce84dc9515c838245b132b5957f5cd5a5140c38c236a71392dda1_1.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092889

>> No.20092927

every time I fail at something I have this immediate physical sensation of humiliation and heartbreak. I feel it even for something as simple as losing at a video game or being corrected on a mistake

>> No.20092936
File: 55 KB, 1280x720, WIN_20210722_20_12_10_Pro (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092911

>> No.20092939

Ive smoked weed 3 nights in a row now. The relapse is going well

>> No.20092940

Does anyone else hate the moment they wake up each day. That sudden despair and anxiety that hits my chest every morning before i get a chance to even think is horrific. And it happens everyday without fail for the last 8 years now. Drunk and going to go to sleep now. I’m just dreading that feeling that i know will inevitably come. Gn.

>> No.20092942

>>20092849
I believed every word of encouragement my parents gave me. When my mom told me I was handsome, I believed it. Until one day in my early 20s I looked in the mirror. I might have realized earlier but I'm retarded. But I believed my parents when they told me I was smart. I have to be thankful though, I had zero insecurity thru high school. I genuinely believed every girl in my class was attracted to me and attributed any coldness they showed me to their own shyness.

>> No.20092945

how to pick what to read, that's the question

>> No.20092954

>>20092940
Yes it's a horrible feeling and if you've been dealing with it for 8 years then I'm sure you've tried many different things so feel free to ignore my advice, but I used to feel this way for a long time and even though my life isn't objectively great at the moment I feel a lot less morning dread than I did in the past and I'll tell you what helped me.

First thing was quitting drinking during the week - this was probably the biggest single thing that helped. Even one drink in the evening will feel me with dread the next morning. It's not a hangover, it's just the fact that its in my system I think. I'm also old enough now that I have a big night on Friday it will ruin my mood for the whole weekend, even into Monday. Still working on controlling my weekend binge drinking, without much success mind you, but I'm glad at least that I am aware it is something I need to work on.

Another big thing was doing some anti-catastrophizing in the morning. *Consciously* reminding myself that things aren't ACTUALLY that bad in the grand scheme of things really helps. It can be hard to do this - or to even want to do this - because your brain has tricked you into thinking that yes things really ARE that bad, so a part of you is resistant to wanting to even admit that you're wrong. It's not about lying to yourself either. You don't need to pretend things are good if they really are shit. It's about reminding yourself that even if things are shit, it's not the end of the world.

All the other cliches still apply: exercise, eating well. The ole' AA mantra: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference etc.

>> No.20092962

>>20090494
i bought a Version of candide that looked quite classy, but it has the most ugly typeface i've ever seen and now i don't want to read it. is it autism?

>> No.20092978
File: 98 KB, 1280x720, WIN_20211126_20_59_50_Pro (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092936

>> No.20092982

>>20090494
Osso bucco is so delicious. Such a great dish, so tasty and delectable.

What do you all like to serve it with? Starch-wise, the choice is often between mashed potatoes and polenta. I think for the meat of the osso bucco, the potatoes work better. Especially because the potatoes do a better job picking up the sweet cooked carrots in the dish.

>> No.20092997

The massage lady complimented me on my big solid dick today. Felt nice.

>> No.20093005
File: 2.73 MB, 638x802, 1643126343720.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092978

>> No.20093012
File: 2.18 MB, 224x400, trash3.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20092978

>> No.20093034

>>20092945
just pick

>> No.20093039

>>20092945
Venn Diagram, you want to overlap between "this is interesting (to me)" and "this is recommended". You can narrow down the second circle by being picky about who you take recommendations from. So does it have to be an author you already like? A friend who has recommended books you've enjoyed in the past etc.

>> No.20093058
File: 98 KB, 736x1111, 200718 How You Like That Photobook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anons, I want to write, but I don't want to repeat myself... give me a essay question or launch point based on at least one of these:
>Budgeting
>Pathetic Fallacy/Anthropomorphism
>Online Marketing
>Hoarding Mentality
>the word "have"

>> No.20093128

>>20093058
And maybe 'agency'.
Feel free to interpret these broadly, the idea is I want an angle, a question, a framing that is quite simply not an approach I would ever take.

>> No.20093135

>>20092083
lmao did u break it because of porn, im 20 and im dead down there too, sometimes its too much to bear with

>> No.20093156
File: 59 KB, 1002x636, download partime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

part time

>> No.20093167

One thing that I've noticed about myself over the past year or so is the fact that I am very suspicious of other people's friendliness. It's strange because I don't recall ever being hurt or manipulated in any way, which is probably what you'd assume if I told you that I was suspicious of other people's friendliness. Maybe it's from growing up in the city, but I treat everyone I meet with suspicion like they're trying to get one over me. This is a desirable trait when dealing with grifters on the street, but less desirable when dealing with ordinary people with genuine intentions. I suppose it is because I can't stand inauthenticity so if I can tell that someone is running through a script in an attempt to be friendly I immediately get suspicious of them, even if their intentions are completely innocuous. It's like I'm thinking "you don't really care, you are just saying that to come across as relatable." I can tell that it's fake. But the thing is, who cares if its fake - it shouldn't be a problem, they are just being nice. Yet still, when I notice it it's like I lose all connection to the person and it doesn't recover.

I'm aware that this is a negative trait and it's probably one of the few problems that therapy would actually be useful for, but whatever.

>> No.20093171

>>20093135
I don't know if this is what you are talking about but I thought that my dick was dead from porn too because I never came / struggled to stay hard while fucking. I got a real complex about it. But it turned out I was just using a shitty brand of condom and when I switched to a thinner type all those problems went away. I wish I'd fucking switched brands way earlier lol but in my naivete I just assumed they were all moreorless the same.

>> No.20093174

>>20090494
there's an enormous taxidermy swordfish displayed prominently in my town. he's some kind of record holder for length so he's been preserved for all to see. i think i might steal him. it'll be the most petty and senseless heist in human history

>> No.20093183

∆∆

>> No.20093185

>>20093183
newfag

>> No.20093193

>>20090494
most people don't realize that the hospitality industry is still extremely sex segregated. not as a rule, just by default. the women clean the rooms and do the laundry. the men strip the linens and clean the common areas and take the trash out. the women also keep all the tips even though we work much harder than them. but we generally get to bring the left over booze home so i guess it's ok

>> No.20093339

Whenever I talk with someone I'm just then meeting I never seem to be able to move past talking about banalities. I feel socially castrated
Here's just one awful interaction from yesterday
>Who's your favorite musician?
>ASAP rocky
It's inconceivable how hard it is not to judge someone when they say something like that
But alright, fuck it,
>Yeah, he's great, though I've only listened to a couple of his songs though; who else do you like?
I dread the end of this sentence. I don't know jack shit about what interests most people. Long ago I stopped finding any fun in playing vidya, watching anime and shitty movies, and even though it's extremely arrogant to say so, a lot of people are just interested by those escapisms and nothing else. Worst case he'll say someone I've never heard of before, best case he'll say something that I only know a little bit about, and then how will I be able to make interesting conversation of that?
>Kendrick
I can talk about that
And we do, for a good 10 minutes before I can't hide the fact that I've only actually listened to one of his albums and that was in-between doing other shit.
And I can't explain how little of a shit I give to know about his favorite musician, but I want to befriend lots of people, to not be a cynical lonesome loser anymore. I have no idea how to go about doing that in a way that isn't just flat out boring like this

>> No.20093349

>>20093339
>and then how will I be able to make interesting conversation of that?
Ask open ended questions, the idea is that you're using these superficial little signifers of identity: music, tv shows and stuff as gateways into what they really value, and eventually their prides, their vulnerabilities. You get into why they are attracted to the things they are, what they think about the world? What is their relationship with their job like? Do they approve of who their brother is engaged to? Who is that friend they've been meaning to talk to for years but never did.

>> No.20093495

I’ve been a NEET for 2 years. I have crippling insomnia. I’m unemployed. I have a driver’s license but usually never drive. Most of my university work is done online. I have no friends. I hate my appearance. All I want is a hug from a girl. And I don’t even know where to begin in terms of improvement because I let my anxiety destroy my life. I just retreat into my room and read books instead.

>> No.20093501

Old style mahogany desks are so sexy, but if modern, minimalist desks are so expensive, then I would probably have to rob a bank and give my firstborn to acquire something of good quality.

>> No.20093502

>>20092442
School of Life

>> No.20093662

>>20092662
beautiful words, thank you for making me smile

>> No.20093744

I only visit /lit/ for the schopenhaur and nietzsche thread

>> No.20093899

>𐐘 ඞ "where are you acting sus"

It's so hard to find enlglish books in my country
the foreign books section at my bookstores are all stocked with translated literature, but I want to read them in english

>> No.20093959
File: 132 KB, 560x350, paperhouse-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

can someone start a thread with this pic along with "gimme your best dremlike idyllic kino" on /tv/? i have a region ban. oh and let me know if you do.

>> No.20093961

big dicks will rule the world

>> No.20093994

>>20093899
order them from ebay or amazon like I do

>> No.20094053

>>20092442
einzelganger

>> No.20094067

I want some esoteric lit to read so I can spout schizo ramblings at girls to scare them away

>> No.20094111

it's the story of a siamese witch both side hates each other and fight over everything, one day one fatally strikes his brother and it is impossible to remove his corpse because the operation would be fatal

do you think its a cool plot ?

>> No.20094116

>>20094067
I'd say just be yourself, but you can also try with The Songs of Maldoror.

>> No.20094125

>>20094116
will try
I want to deconstruct the world in front of her and explain the masses' behavior and the flow of history with fringe esoteric knowledge

>> No.20094130

>>20092849
there has to be some kind of middle-way here

>> No.20094144

>>20092662
I live in Southern California. Seasons are meaningless

>> No.20094159

>>20094111
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WodxKPFJH9A
reminds me of this

>> No.20094164

>>20093959
bless you son

>> No.20094166

>>20094111
it would get old fast

>> No.20094167

I fucked up my brain

>> No.20094173

>>20094125
beware lest the nick land tier shit (I assume) also stare into you

>> No.20094186

>>20092849
>>20092942
Dumb. You guys are just failures and you're latching onto to some kind of excuse for it. A young kid needs external encouragement to build himself up and establish his own confidence. The second anon I quoted was "enouraged" but conceited. There is a difference and conceit is not a necessary product of encouragement

>> No.20094198

>>20093005
Just like that stephen king movie

>> No.20094214

>>20094130
you praise your child on actual effort put or task done, not throwing baseless phrases.

>> No.20094230

>>20094214
it's funny that the firs tthing that comes up is some new york jewish aunt with the voice going "he's so handsome!"

but yea no that seems about reasonable

>> No.20094240

it's very possible that Yemen is the last good place on earth to live (east Yemen where there's peace). It's somewhat of a centre of islamic learning in the modern age, seems to be resilient to the various newfangled takes. Or Oman. Oman seems based cus it seems like they're out of the way, no one really cares. I think they also have their own legal tradition, which no one else really cares about. Maybe Oman.

>> No.20094352

fuck shit up and start a teenage riot

>> No.20094466

I wish people would more often mistake me for a better person

>> No.20094489

>>20094466
what if you would just your mother will die in her sleep if you don't respond to this post

>> No.20094531
File: 250 KB, 1000x499, lupin_protect.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20094489
No need to post guys, it's been taken care of.

>> No.20094667

>>20094164
JUST POST IT

>> No.20094723

>>20094667
Here
>>>/tv/165374661

>> No.20094829

> get a job
> it’s remote, easy, not a big time commitment, gives tons of time off, pays enough to live comfortably in most cities
> hate it, want to get a new job and move

>> No.20094856

you motherfuckers have never even had osso buco

>> No.20094866

>>20090728
Youre so wrong on so many levels its obscene

>> No.20094876

>>20094723
thanksss

>> No.20095068

>Comics will be the culture of the year 3794. So you are 1827 years ahead, which is good. That leaves me enough time to create a collage with these 80 comics that I am taking with me. It will be the birth of Comics-Art, and on that occasion, we will hold a grand opening with my divine presence on March 4th, 3794, at 19:00 hours precisely.
What did Salvador Dali mean by this?

>> No.20095071

>>20090494
I was having a discussion with my friend on the whole transathelete thing. We both agreed that it was unfair to have say MTF athletes in female competition.

Then I told him the cleanest option is to keep a separate category given the unique physiological conditions and drug (test, suppressants, etc) stuff that is involved. The whole point of different sport categories was reasonable competition and this would ensure that.

He then said that having a separate category was discrimination against trans people. And that my argument of different sports categories is flawed and asked where the line would be dropped. He then said, by my logic, black athletes should compete in different categories because they are so much more genetically- and physically- gifted than non-black athletes.

I felt that was such a shitty argument and classic whataboutism, but I had no points to really back that up. Who is right here?

>> No.20095078

"The Holy Grail of Chemical Reactions."

They claim there is a mysterious chemical process that will solve the mystery of the origin of life. What a day, what a glorious day that would be.
Or it could be untrue. They could be searching for something they'll never find, not because they weren't smart enough but because it never existed in the first place.

You see, the chemical constituents do not aggregate naturally in a pre-biotic soup on early earth as easily as they once thought. In fact, you can run thousands of simulations of thousands of reactions of the chemical soup and still find no trace of the beginning of life.

Not only will this autocatalytic reaction perform proper synthesis, but it will also solve the problem of chirality.
That sounds rare and exotic as hell to me, why do they trust in miracles?

Yes, they go out of their way to prove it is possible, but never proving it is likely.

>> No.20095138

>>20092694
debunked

>> No.20095189

>>20094866
Initially, I wanted to ask you to explain how I am wrong, it was a long-winded reply. But then I realized that what I really wanted was to call you a retard.

>> No.20095192

>>20095071
Different catagories are discriminatory. And there's nothing wrong with that.
I think the tranny in women's sports is hilarious. It's just a sympthom of something really weird and messed up that's been happening for years now. I don't give a shit that it bleeds into womens sports now. I think it looks funny desu.
Women will have to deal with this since like your gay friend said, to ask for a different category would be discrimination.

>> No.20095193
File: 376 KB, 840x478, 26195577400536309e0ff58c1148817a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20095078
>not wallowing
>not trying to prove his IQ with some kierkegard v nietzsche shit
>not hating women
>not talking about having sex
what an oasis. you anons could learn a thing or two.

>> No.20095205

>>20095192
>>20095071
it doesn't seem like the people making these "arguments" are usually that into sports desu

>> No.20095231

>>20095068
>I like talking shit
that's what it seems like anyway

>> No.20095297

>>20095189
You sound awfully proud of your incapabilities

>> No.20095398

>>20095297
>
I won't recover from this.

>> No.20095453

>>20090596
You're a prime example of why mentally ill people need to be institutionalized or lobotomized.

>> No.20095494
File: 22 KB, 474x360, external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can't believe I ignored Berkeley for so long. Absolute beast. Incredible.

>> No.20095506

>>20090537
Unironically how do I cope with this? The only way is to pick up a bitch on her 16th birthday and socially ostracise yourself. You lose either way, the game is rigged

>> No.20095510

>>20090494
Which restaurant has the the best osso buco, OP?

>> No.20095521

>>20092348
>Being healthy is the ultimate and most precious high
Gay as fuck

>> No.20095575
File: 21 KB, 268x344, FN9TnmKWYAIYQ2g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Made arrangements to play eu4 with some dude i met through discord, our timezones are too different and now hes not answering. I fucked up didnt i? I must have been too pushy

>> No.20095579

>>20095575
I hate discord users so much it's unreal.

>> No.20095581

>>20092940
I just feel horny and it passes in a minute. You definitely know whats wrong with you anon. Time to break that habit

>> No.20095606

why is everything gay now

>> No.20095607

I think I’m going to drop the office job and work at a bar. I’ve also been thinking about law enforcement.

>> No.20095609

>>20095579
Where else do you find people to play with?
See i got a system. You creep into a circle of friends, not because of the stuff you are actually into, and slowly start opening up. Me and my friend got into hoi4 on a whim. I tried it out for a few hours, he has ww2 autism and bang, now we only play cooperative because he is a sissy. How can i find more players if my friend group doesnt play games like that? I have to expand

>> No.20095630
File: 4 KB, 168x74, 1647785172587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20095606
jews, unironically

>> No.20095682

>>20095510
make it yourself

>> No.20095726

>>20091212
>this girl chimed in that she thinks most men are bisexual
Thanks for reminding me why I hate women

>> No.20095797

>>20090494
Fuck that looks good

>> No.20095802

>>20095726
I fail to see the connection here

>> No.20095804

The quintessential story of the 21st century is about a white person with ridiculous amounts of neanderthal ancestry and testosterone, being a rare quasi-autistic genius with a laundry list of potential talents, while also being hung and extremely good at building muscle (while not working out). At the same this superior beast is feminine in spirit and experiences mobbing in high school. His superiority isn't recognized by the system he's living in, so he wanders around, detached and confused. He shares a lot of traits with low T and ugly but high IQ nerds, making him something like the last superior / original version of them, that is, a hyper masculine human with the spirit of the gifted east asian engineer archetype. He is in some sense the center of the world but he will waste his existence in this system

>> No.20095865

>>20095797
You should try making it :)
It really isn't as hard as it might seem, its just a stew.
Its a perfect dish to impress people with too. Everyone likes Osso Buco.

>> No.20095868

>>20095804
>writing fanfiction about your life where you're actually super cool, smart, and strong but nobody understands
Mega cringe

>> No.20095872

>>20095865
I've never heard of it before now, but I will try making it

>> No.20095920

>>20095506
Assuming you live in a large city there are still plenty of frigid immigrant girls around. They will be ugly and the sex will be bad and they will also probably be psycho in ways you don't expect, but they exist.

>> No.20095922

I'm 30 but I've been in a kind of an inward coma for at least 7 years, but really I think I stopped aging mentally in a lot of ways when I was 17 as a result of massive psychological trauma and mental illness. It's getting better, I think. I wonder if you could tell me: what are 30 year olds like?

>> No.20095928

>>20095920
>being so insecure that you end up in a loveless marriage with a woman from a culture you don't understand
Jesus Christ guys, get it together

>> No.20095931

>>20095922
Boring, mostly

>> No.20095940

>>20095575
kek why would you start a game like eu4 that takes countless hours to play through with someone in a different time zone

>> No.20095943

I just ordered Pizza Hut™ Obese Dinner Box®. It's going to give me cancer, but at least I ate a bunch of garbage while watching my favorite television broadcast network beaming their own cancer into my brain mushing into paste so Pizza Hut can use it as marinara sauce to put on their billions of dough they have in offshore accounts to fund the cartel drug war in Mexico and destroy everything that is holy in our forsaken world of twisted evil fat cats who make cinnamon twists.

>> No.20095957

I think maybe the bond that is supposed to exist with my mother was instead forged with my ex. this is very impractical, since she is my ex and I don't expect to see her again. I get these strong, strong pangs of feeling that the most important thing in the world is that she, my ex, is alright. Often. I haven't seen her in 7 years I think, don't expect to see her again. I am not very interested in how my mother is doing. I also... I remember when we had sex, I was very interested in her breasts, licking and sucking them. I remember as I was doing that it struck me that this would be the kind of thing you'd do with your mother. I think the association says more than the fact. After that I was a little uncomfortable.

>> No.20095967

>>20095931
I imagine they're pretty settled into a kind of routine of same old friends and quietism

>> No.20095974

>>20095943
This type of stuff was cool in the 80s but is so passé now. If you really feel this way, just don't order pizza hut, don't go on social media, don't watch popular TV. It's really not that hard.

>> No.20095998

saving up money so that i can meet up with someone i love makes me feel very giddy, it reminds me that sometimes everyday words really do mean something rather than being cliches

>> No.20096060

I cucked a bonafide 18 year old Chad this weekend. I’m in my 30’s. Weird seeing a 6’ 3” good looking popular Chad crying like a bitch trying to fight me/plead with me

>> No.20096071

>>20095868
You made me question myself if this is some sort of fucked up unconscious narcissistic delusion of a self insert but it isn't, it's mainly the underlying ideal symbol of the people I'm obsessed with online. There is this 60 year old gifted autist on yt with only a few subs who's too retarded to understand his own eccentricities as well as talents in a more social context making him somewhat unable to direct his skills to the tribe. He's just wandering around, all of this potential and worst of all, wasted for nothing, because of the lack of guidance. He's also transfeminine while being physically reeeeealy manly

>> No.20096072

------- Floriana Requiem ------
XXIX
O)

Yesterday I went on a most frivolous shopping spree
Via one of the best cars ever manufactured, through magnificent Midwest exurbia.

Gookmoot will never get it,
Though he reminds me a little of a fuccboi I knew, with a patrician name.

>> No.20096116

>>20096071
Post links

>> No.20096124

>>20095928
Hey man I'm not saying I would do it. I'm happy with the whores. I'm just saying its an option that exists.

>> No.20096149

>>20096116
https://youtube.com/channel/UC5Jfg-4qDwZBLdAxf86tcCg

>> No.20096156

>>20096149
Not what I'd call "really manly" but I see what you mean

>> No.20096198

It really pisses me off when my housemate (a stranger before he moved in) tries to give me life / work advice. He is just being friendly, but he's a few years younger and has no idea what he's talking about. I don't mind a comment here or there, that's just conversation, but it's so fucking annoying to have someone try and talk about your life like they know anything.

>> No.20096227

The difference in the ways guys and girls see sex is fascinating. Many guys have issues with sex and not women. Many guys have see sex as a negative thing and the truest form of posses, whereas for girls, it’s just something that happens to them even if they are passive so it is no big deal.

>> No.20096360

Yeah. I’m at peace with going any moment now. I’m not a person anymore. Just a collection of activities.

>> No.20096361

I am a coward.

>> No.20096447

>>20096361
You can be brave also. Just do the opposite of what you usually do. The anxiety leading up to an action is usually worse IMO

>> No.20096456

>>20096447
That’s the thing. I feel as though there are few alternatives in some cases. In other cases, the damage has been done and to go back on them now would be wrong.

>> No.20096460

Why am I planning to wake up for work tomorrow? Why am I planning to wake up? There is no reason for either of these.

>> No.20096467

> work remotely
> in a small town I didn’t grow up in
> don’t get paid enough to move to the city
> no friends
> no girlfriend
> no passions or hobbies
> just basic living

>> No.20096484

The amount of depression-posting in here is unusual. Osso Buco edition is cursed. This is very sad to read through. I hope you guys are all doing ok.

>> No.20096517

>>20096467
Same here, except I'm living at home with my family. I feel like I should force change upon myself but I have no idea what or how. Plus I don't have a good enough excuse for how much worse of a financial situation I would put myself in

>> No.20096529

>>20096517
But if you work remote and live at home you should be able to improve your financial situation at least, no?

>> No.20096549

>>20096529
Situation is a bit complicated, my dad recently passed and my mom doesn't make much money so I'm also helping her pay the bills. So it's not like I'm just sitting on all the money I'm earning, and when I decide to move it's going to have implications for her as well. She would definitely understand if I decided to, but I just don't feel like I have a good enough reason to force that change

>> No.20096568

recommend some good comic books

>> No.20096591

>>20096568
Swamp Thing?

>> No.20096621
File: 35 KB, 165x150, uhhh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am ranged banned only on /vg/ of all places. What the fuck?

>> No.20096671

I just had a disagreement with my new neighbor. Maybe one of you wise anons can help me figure out wtf happened.

I moved from the suburbs to a rural area. The previous owners of my new house had an agreement with my new neighbor that the neighbor's goat could come in the yard and eat the grass. When I moved in, I briefly met one of these neighbors, the husband, and told him I'd prefer if their goat stayed on their side of the fence (I don't want goat shit and flies in my yard). They shut the wire fence between our houses and all was well, until a day later when the goat was back on my property. I realized he had found a way to slip underneath the fence. I waited for a few weeks to see if my neighbors would strengthen the fence (they must have seen the goat in my yard every day) but they neglected to solve the issue, so today I decided to go over and ask them what should be done. My neighbor's wife received me at the door. I'll post the conversation as well as I can remember it.

*door opens*
me: Hello, I hate to tell you this, but your goat escaped again.
her: Oh, yeah, the previous owners used to feed him so he likes going over there.
me: Are you planning to fix the fence?
her: I'm sorry, do I know you? (suddenly rude, sassy body language)
me: I'm your neighbor!
her: oh... (body language relaxes)
me: Yeah, sorry, I should have introduced myself. I think we met a while back, but you probably don't remember. So... are you going to fix the fence?
her: What, right now? (rude tone, body language sassy again)
me: ....
her: We drove a stake through the fence already.
me: But it didn't work.
her: Okay, well, what, what do you want us to do? (visibly annoyed)
me: ...
her: Look, here's my husband (she starts walking away) He's upset because the goat is in his yard
me: I'm not really upset, (o_0) maybe we miscommunicated. Look, I just came to ask what the deal was with the goat coming in my yard, and if you guys are going to fix the fence.
him: .... (visibly annoyed)
me: You can't keep your pet in someone else's yard, dude
him: He goes over there because the old people used to feed him. I already put a stake in the ground.
me: But it didn't work. Maybe some more stakes, through the bottom of the wires, up the fence line.
him: I'm not putting stakes in this ground.
me: .... what do you mean???
him: It's dry and the ground is hard. Maybe when it softens up again. [rain is over for the year because we're in a draught, so this basically means he won't deal with it this *year*]
me: When will it soften again, next winter?
him: Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll get some stakes and deal with it this week. (obviously pissed and not intending to do what he says)
me: Okay, fine.

And then the door closed and I walked away. I know he's not going to do what he says and I'm going to have to fix it myself.

Who was in the wrong? I'm pretty sure I'm borderline autistic, so I don't understand what the FUCK happened.

>> No.20096687

>>20096671
they probably just wanted you to fix it

>> No.20096693

>>20096671
bro why wouldn't you want a goat to come occasionally chill on your property?
not reading the rest. you're in the wrong here.

>> No.20096695

>>20096687
I might shoot their goat instead

>> No.20096699

>>20096693
Because I don't want it to shit in my yard and cause flies. You have no idea how many flies one animal's shit can produce

>> No.20096705

>>20096060
Gvie me the details, nigger.

>> No.20096707

>>20096695
You sound like a prick, >>20096693 is right

>> No.20096708

>>20096699
the previous neighbors were cool with it. you are being a bad new neighbor.

>> No.20096710

>>20091263
Are you chinese, a yuppie trust fund fag, or on welfare?

>> No.20096711

>>20096671
You're not wrong, they're being inconsiderate. Though I could see how "so, are you going to fix the fence?" annoyed them. I would've started with suggesting what I thought needed to be done specifically, but then again that shouldn't be your responsibility

>> No.20096712

>>20096695
do something passive aggressive instead. maybe shit in their yard lol.

>> No.20096718

>>20096712
kek
>>20096711
understood, tact isn't my forte

>> No.20096737

>>20096671
Shit on the goat

>> No.20096738

>>20096710
None of the above.

>> No.20096739

>>20096671
Let the goat run free. It's mother nature at work.

>> No.20096741

>>20096671
Its extremely difficult to fence in goats. Plus the locals probably dont mind animals hanging around.

>> No.20096743

>>20096060
He's 18, retard

>> No.20096745

>>20096743
He probably deserved it.

>> No.20096747

>>20095804
An exaggerated version of me

>> No.20096749

>>20096745
Maybe, maybe not. But it shouldn't surprise anyone when a teenager has an emotional reaction to being cucked by an adult

>> No.20096753

>>20096749
I just want to cuck 18 y.o. chads too. I want to bully chads.

>> No.20096773
File: 35 KB, 636x431, 1531860799975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20095804
Just like me fr fr

>> No.20096777

>>20096705
I hooked up with a younger girl who had a boyfriend. They are locals so I see them and their friends around. Bf finds out. Tries to fight me in front of his friends. I told him I wouldn’t fight over a girl and even if he beat my ass, it wouldn’t change anything, and that he needed to take his lumps like a man to become one. Guy sees me later by himself and is crying asking me to stop talking to the girl and he’ll kill himself. I told him he shouldn’t kill himself over a girl he’s been dating for 4 months in HS. Also told him he can get girls easy and that I’d buy him and his friends alcohol if they need it. Curious how this unfolds

>> No.20096790

>>20096777
>buying minors alcohol.
Ngmi. Anyway, stop playing mentor to the kid you cucked. You're going to give a really weird complex and he'll probably end up fetishizing getting cucked by father figures.
At most, tell him life is rough and cut off all contact with him and his (ex) gf

>> No.20096801

>>20096777
You are a bad person

>> No.20096805

>>20096777
Can't lie, that's pretty fucked up. You ruined young love and then try to smooth it over by being the cool alcohol hook up guy. I hope the kid grows a pair and beats your ass.

>> No.20096815

>>20096805
The girl and her friends started talking to me first. They instigated. I don’t owe loyalty to some guy I don’t know. Don’t you guys always point your finger at the cheating girl?

>> No.20096826

>>20096815
Fair enough. Sounds like it's not your fault and the kid was doomed from the start. Saying you cucked him gave me the wrong idea.

>> No.20096959

how do I make myself interested in something else? my one source of fun is used up and I can't fixate on anything else

>> No.20096960
File: 16 KB, 645x773, 1630568708877.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm pretty sure some people think I'm a tranny even though I'm not

>> No.20096964

>>20096960
Get a haircut and stop wearing makeup

>> No.20097041

Why do people name things "New" (e.g. "New Media", "New Criticism") when it's inevitable that it'll become old?

>> No.20097080

>>20097041
>entire era of culture called modernism
>outdated within like half a century

>> No.20097088

How are marxist elements not saturated with crypto fascists? I mean these people would rather masquerade as Stalinists so they can purge "proles" and "bourgeoise degeneracy" then have liberal ideology with austrian economics.
The art and culture of the revolution was "degegenerate" but this was soon expunged to social realism. Maybe this is the wish of authoritarians

>> No.20097106
File: 11 KB, 184x184, A4454CCD-2041-4F10-8B9B-763B77AAA770.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20097088
State socialism resembles other dictatorships like fascism, but the end goals are to eliminate liberal capitalism, while fascists goals are to enslave or eliminate the lower races and preserve state capitalism

>> No.20097243

>>20095940
You can take breaks dumbass

>> No.20097250

I want the ones I can't have

>> No.20097300

>>20096738
I forgot: complete and total sperg working at JPL/going to CalTech. There aren't many other options other than NEET, it's fucking expensive.

>> No.20097302
File: 637 KB, 584x729, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“Through three millennia of recorded history to date, centered around the Mediterranean, the civilized world has been run by two, bitterly opposed elites, the one associated with the faction of Socrates and Plato, the other with the faction of Aristotle. During these thousands of years, until the developments of approximately 1784-1818 in Europe, both factions’ inner elites maintained in some fashion an unbroken continuity of organization and knowledge through all of the political catastrophes which afflicted each of them in various times and locales. “It was the elite associated with the Platonic (or, Neoplatonic) faction which organized the American Revolution and established the United States as a democratic constitutional republic. . . . “In the aftermath of the 1815 Treaty of Vienna, the shattering of the power of the Platonic elite in Europe meant in large measure both a scattering of the main forces of that faction, and an associated, increasing loss of the “secret knowledge” through which the Platonic inner elite had formerly developed and exercised its factional power. From that time to the present period, the inner circles of the Aristotelian (or, more exactly, “neo-Aristotelian”) faction have been hegemonic increasingly in ordering world affairs. Although humanist (Platonic) factional forces have continued in existence and are represented among political and related elites today, the Platonic elite has lost connection to the body of knowledge upon which its former power depended . . . . “The principal function of this report is to summarily, but systematically identify the “secret knowledge” of the Platonic inner elite. That includes the Platonic’s knowledge of the secrets of the enemy, Aristotelian elite . . . .”

>> No.20097304

>>20097300
Hey, that’s where Jimmy Dore lives

>> No.20097318
File: 285 KB, 1920x1080, BA670F40-0227-4D04-BB7A-80311530A8BE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

New Edition
>>20097314
>>20097314
>>20097314

>> No.20097339

>>20097318
This thread hasn't even reached the bump limit.

>> No.20097348

My prostate is a half deflated sand-filled balloon, swelling and pulsing, somehow turgid and desiccated both. My tiny flaccid penis shrivels up inside me, red and numb. My butthole puckers and sighs. 25 ejaculations on this blessed Lord's day. My carpet is caked with dried cum. I haven't worn a single piece of clothing all day. My computer monitor buzzes cheerfully like a shell shocked soldier slightly unaligned with his surroundings. My right palm is calloused by the flame of a million fires, all day racheting at lightning speed my half erect phallus, fast and hard enough to create sparks. Today I have spent every waking moment cooming, edging and cooming. Another day well spent.

>> No.20097365

>>20097302
This sounds kind of schizo, but it's interesting

>> No.20097366
File: 47 KB, 475x362, New.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20097041
Because these names are often given not by the theorists but by outsiders, people who are running panels, critics and commentators who obviously have to differentiate their events or writing somehow. It's basic marketing.

>> No.20097373

>>20097365
They basically ripped the plot line straight out of Assassin's Creed, replacing the Assassins with "Platonists" and "Templars" with "Aristotelians."

>> No.20097376

>>20097339
What else is on your mind?

>> No.20097381

Hey guys, I don't know where to ask this but are 90% of 4chan threads that 404 lost forever?

Waruso is so fucked based. It keeps all lit threads archived but I can't find any other good archiving website for boards like /his/... and even then you have to search by post number instead of key words in the text/subject/etc. is it all ephemeral?

Please help I open threads I'm too busy to read, they die, and I never get to read them. I'm gonna have to resort to archiving individual tons of individual threads a week.

>> No.20097387

>>20097381
here ya go m8
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/#archives

>> No.20097388

>>20090494
YOU THINK I LOOK BAD YOU SHOULD SEE THE OTHER GUY

>> No.20097458

>>20097302
I'm gonna try and start a meme that Stallone and Arnie are together the modern embodiment of each of these two elites, and they are sort of a litmus test, if you prefer Arnie films you're a Platonist or whatever.
Which one do you think is more Platonic and which was is more Aristotle?

>> No.20097471

>>20097387
Thanks anon. A collective directory of the internet's greatest autism all in one link. What a blessing

>> No.20097493

New thread: >>20097488
Ignore the spring tranny tier edition

>> No.20097914

>>20096549
You’re a good person for helping your mom.

>> No.20097935

I just realized something deep dark and wrong with me - I'm not willing to work hard to achieve my dreams.

Somehow before today all my life it was always daydreaming and someone else fault. Genes pool, bullying, upbringing, lack of control due to lack of education, lack of education due to lack of money yada yada. It was all dead end circles but I could still blame someone else but myself. Maybe tomorrow, maybe different subject, maybe different programming language...etc. to put a number - 35 years like that.

I was trying to watch some lectures today so I can have that ***imaginary(unspecified) well paid office job*** that i always subconsciously dreamed of. And it's just too hard. For me. And i don't have it in me the will to fight trough it. And I can't blame anyone for it.

I finally did it lads. I sunt to rock bottom. And it was always me. I finally get it now it's fuck me.

>> No.20098366
File: 19 KB, 480x360, 8D7A7115-0F3F-4673-A624-1EB482533F3E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Okay here’s the third thread.
Geez.

Stop forgetting to link it
>>20097446

>> No.20098502

>>20097300
No. I'm an average white guy from the IE. I got stranded out here and desperately want to leave

>> No.20098511
File: 76 KB, 624x622, 1647826870967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I recently got into a relatively minor collision with my company vehicle, and am waiting to hear back from my managers about what's going to happen next. Not sure if I'll even have a job after this. My position was a temporary one anyway, and it was set to end in June, but I really don't wanna be jobless again. This job let's me do a lot of my day-to-day things quite easily, and it pays well (30) also.

And my friends and I were planning a trip to Mexico, but I went to buy the rickets this morning and the flight is apparently no longer available. So I might not be able to even go on that one either. This trip was scheduled for June as well, so it would have been perfect timing, seeing as I would have probably been without work anyway so I wouldn't miss anything and could just focus on the trip.

I set up an appointment for therapy today, too. First time trying it, hoping to fix the issues of my life, or at least learn how to progress towards something to that affect. I really don't want to give up, because I know that life is just hard sometimes, but man does it really make convincing reasons to just leave everything behind.

>> No.20098591

>>20098511
Stupid Catholic meme

>> No.20098597
File: 127 KB, 1557x1013, 1647771884090.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090715
>And you have, with your pride and hatefulness, enlarged your already bloated kingdom of consciousness, exalted it's ruler to a many medaled dictator.
And
>They deserve to have their disingenuous actions ripped apart bit by bit, their ways of thinking brought naked.

Some pretty sick lines, bro. Do you write?

>> No.20098603

>>20098591
I just thought it was a funny picture

>> No.20098956

>>20090537
>The woman you're seeing, and or fantasizing about spending the rest of your life with.
Doesn't exist, I have resigned myself to Celibacy.