[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 451 KB, 2120x1414, GettyImages-921601458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20089399 No.20089399[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm seriously considering doing my shahada. Can some LEARNED muslimbros and antimuslimbros guide me? I feel drawn to the strict one god creed, language, azan, the hijabbed women, the mithraic influences of the shi'ite branch

>> No.20089413

>>20089399
i can't recommend it. reciting the quran never felt right to me, i just didn't like the language from the start but i forced myself to go along with that, because of the other things i liked about the religion... and most of what the quran said sounded lame or useless such as the last few surahs like al kawthar or ikhlas, and as i learnt more about it, i became convinced its just not from god.

i converted when i was 17 and left when i was 29, spent 4 years of that time learning arabic, 1 of which was in egypt, and 2 in yemen with sufis. it gets old after a while being around literal inbred retards who you can't discuss anything that interests you with because they are either from another culture, so nothing in common, or just have no interests in general. a common thing they say is there is no point reading anything because they quran has everything we need.

so if you want a community/friends, a wife etc, you won't really get it. i had a muslim gf for 4 years and i'm glad i didnt marry her as i'd be stuck in that religion forever.

>> No.20089420
File: 499 KB, 4448x2136, circumcision rate subnational.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089399
RIP your foreskin

>> No.20089528

>>20089399
Read Asrar Rashid's Islam Answers Atheism. Buy it either from Amazon or Islam786books.

It addresses both theological and moral oppositions to Islam

>> No.20089597

>>20089413
reads like a larp post from reddit

>> No.20089614

>>20089413
>what the quran said sounded lame or useless such as the last few surahs like al kawthar or ikhlas
i looked these up and i don't see your point.

>quran has everything
christians say this too. its just dumb low class folks though.

>want a community/friends, a wife etc,
just want the wife. im a remote-working homebody.
>>20089528
tl;dr?

>> No.20089618

>>20089399
ask these guys
https://studentsofqom.org/contact/

>> No.20089645

>>20089614
>i looked these up and i don't see your point.

>Indeed, We have granted you ˹O Prophet˺ abundant goodness.
>So pray and sacrifice to your Lord ˹alone˺.
>Only the one who hates you is truly cut off ˹from any goodness˺.

Its just lame, who the fuck would think that is so amazing it must be from god? it says nothing interesting or useful.

>just want the wife. im a remote-working homebody.

ok so you don't believe, no muslim will let you marry their daughter.

>> No.20089656

>>20089420
>Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia are red
Why?

>> No.20089662

>>20089645
you're a presumptuous retard.

>> No.20089671

>>20089399
>the mithraic influences of the shi'ite branch
I don't see it. Even Pre-Abrahamic elements in Yazidism are exaggerated.
>>20089413
I despise all of the Abrahamic traditions, but I think Christianity is a wee bit worse due to its oversocialized elements that also led to industrialization.
It's better to be boring with little interests than to support this destructive industrial and technological world order.
Dharmic religions are obviously better traditions.

>> No.20089693

>>20089662
i think you need to look up what presumptuous means, nigger.

>>20089671
ok, but you'll still be living in whatever western country you are in now, and still have to live with the effects of industrialisation. converting to islam won't change that, in fact, most muslim youths that grew up in the west are the same as niggers, and are mostly into american nigger culture. most of the white people who convert are former meth addicts from broken homes.

>> No.20089707

>>20089693
Do you lack reading comprehension or are you a bot? I even said Dharmic religions are obviously better, you illiterate faggot.

>> No.20089720

>>20089707
that doesn't change the fact that you're stuck here in the west, nigger faggot. now kill yourself.

>> No.20089728

>>20089720
Do you do heavy drugs or something? It's obvious you cannot think coherently.
I said I despise all Abrahamic traditions, but I think European Christianity is worse. I don't have any love for Islam either.

>> No.20089731

>>20089693
>former meth addicts from broken homes
too true

>> No.20089734

>>20089728
yet you still think you can get a muslim tradwife

>> No.20089749

>>20089734
You're confusing me for someone else.
I don't want any children either because I think the entire world is fucked now from cloud databases, Big Data, future genetic engineering, and so on. I'm like a Ted Kaczynski who doesn't believe in a real solution. Industrialization was a mistake and ultimately did more harm on a global cultural and environmental level. Local communities cannot coexist with organization dependent technologies. Corona was just a hoax to test out new genetic technologies. I think some batches were testing a self-assembling nano mesh that can connect to the cloud via 5G to collect real time neural data.

>> No.20089756

>>20089749
>self-assembling nano mesh
Self-assembling neural nano mesh*
Humorously enough, demons like Elon Musk proudly talk about funding such research.

>> No.20089760

>>20089413
How hard is it to become an imam? Have you lead any prayers yourself? What did you do as a sufi?

>> No.20089808

>>20089760
its not hard to become an imam, you just need to be able to recite the quran, and have memorised the most used parts, which isn't a lot. you don't need to understand arabic.

>Have you lead any prayers yourself?
yes i have

>What did you do as a sufi?
they study the shariah, hadiths and memorise the quran, and do thikr which is chanting, the "mawlid", go to graves of muslim 'saints' and ask for intercession, or do rituals there because they believe those locations are more spiritually powerful, etc

here is the mawlid
https://youtu.be/6afElzXOm7Y

>> No.20089945

>>20089399
If this is serious u are welcome to join our discord server
https://discord.gg/54mzwJ3a

>> No.20089950

>>20089645
That's the English translation, of course it's lame compared to the re

>> No.20089955

>>20089950
*real thing

>> No.20089968

>>20089945
I was hoping for an outline of Muslim beliefs and have others argue against it so I can compare and see if I can be convinced so I can convert

>> No.20090284

>>20089399
Alhamdulillah brother, all I can say is that god has brought you to the right path. Since you are serious about taking your shahada, the best thing you can do right now is visit your local mosque and talk with the imam. Discussing such a topic on this website will do you no good, you'll be merely subjecting yourself to fitna. However brother, keep in mind that true islam is the way of the prophet, or sunna, shia is a deviation from true islam, you're interested in a strict one god, but shi'ites actively engage in shirk no matter how much they deny it. I would like to point you to a some educational material; namely Yaqeen Institute, especially Sh Omar Suleiman; Brother Shamsi's debates on speaker's corner; and studying the quran with Sh Nouman Ali Khan; all of which aare available on youtube. May Allah guide you to the right path, and inchallah you'll be fasting this ramadan.

>> No.20090461

>>20090284
I'll check it out. Thank you, brother.

>> No.20090511

no one on this board is learned sorry bud

>> No.20090549
File: 1.31 MB, 3250x4000, LastCanaaniteChristmas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090461

Jew here. Here's a story that explains the historical Canaanite roots of the Abrahamic faith. The Muslims are the few people that uphold the word of God, and remember that Deut 20:16 means exterminating anyone who preaches or practices Canaanite rituals. I don't have hope for the species, but God may have still have some mercy left in His heart for those who uphold his commandments.

TL;DR: "secular" Jews are Canaanites. The Hebrews were conquered and enslaved by the Canaanites 2,500 years ago. Social liberalism is explicitly Canaanite Ritual. Western White Christianity is essentially Cardinal Sloth, the desecration and mutilation of the faith, as the Whites have been instructed to do by the Jews. This is why there is no morality in the West.

>> No.20090618
File: 1.92 MB, 3399x4000, SatanAndJewsArticle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090461
The Canaanite Jewish faith is ultimately Vice Worship, which tempts people from the civilized and moral faiths such as Islam. While this is effective for gaining new followers, Vice Worship as a system causes serious detriment, instability, ill health, and economic problems within the society that uses such a faith as a means to control its people. The West is sick, the Jews are sick, and we will die out rapidly, as strict morality as prescribed by Abrahamic Law ultimately functioned as the artificial selection which kept the genome and the social-psychology of the species healthy enough to perpetuate indefinitely.

Without strict morality, the goyim will all become sick with vice and start to cannibalize each other and kill themselves, they become plagued with vice which makes them unhealthy and worthless. The same holds true for Jews that drink their own well poison. The Jews were trained to infiltrate, subvert, and poison nations by the Canaanites, and now they subvert and poison the nations which they have conquered with these tactics, simply because the Jews have no other recourse and were never trained to actually operate a civilized society. The rest of the Canaanites were conquered, and now you are left with a nation ruled by a human pestilence with no master that continues to blight its own fields simply out of instinct.

The West is dying rapidly. Westerners are impotent, sickly, addicted to debilitating vice, antisocial, selfish, hedonistic, and parasitic. Once they cannibalize the nest egg of their ancestral people, there will be nothing left to sate the hunger of these Morlocks. They will start to kill and eat each other, simply because they have never learned how to establish a moral society. They have only been taught to chase the dragon of consumeristic vice and hedonism by their Jewish masters.

We're already at 200% of the typical national debt ratio, and we're not even in any sort of meaningful war beyond some bullshit false-flag "virus" nonsense.

The American population is nowhere near as valuable as it was in the 1940s when we needed to rebound from WW2. The Morlocks of today are largely irredeemable, junk humans, and there's no real capacity to escape the problems induced by 100 years of Jew-fueled vice-worship, Canaanite Ritual, and occult dysgenics.

One would be delighted by a Holy War, but killing a suibhuman pestilence is much harder than fighting an honorable war against respectable opponents. When you attack the pestilence, they will just send the women and children to invade your country with tears in their eyes, who then poison your wells while you sleep. I doubt even the Muslims have the capacity to shepherd that many Morlocks, and it's unlikely that the faith in these people is strong enough to kill the women and children, even though that is what God would do. (Hos 13:14)

Good luck.

>> No.20090666

>>20090549
>>20090618
Based Jew.

>> No.20090671

>>20090666
>Based Jew.
>666

Cursed thread.

>> No.20090674

>>20089399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5lIVOJXhas

>> No.20091097

>>20090549
>>20090618
I would like to hear more

>> No.20092511

>>20090674
>non-muslim orientalist
>taking anything he says seriously
not only is the man straw-manning, as the story of Dhul Quarnayn is pretty straight forward in the Quran, but he's been retroactively refuted by the Quran, you cannot contrast the Quran with texts it clearly says were corrupted and are thus of no value. Non-muslim orientalists' distorted view of islam is only second to the media's.