[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 338 KB, 1280x720, human-sacrifice.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20089393 No.20089393 [Reply] [Original]

I would like an intellectual discussion on the place of average men in the modern world. Where they belong, what they should be doing etc. It seems to be that civilization came about as a result of average men grouping together because in the days of yore the biggest and strongest man would have taken what he wants and this would inspire the lesser males to group up and find strength in numbers. This would proliferate until you get the first small settlements with average men now banding together under the strongest man who has become their de facto leader but now as the average men are putting in work they are rewarded. In my mind that is the story of society, average men pay in with their labor and efforts and in return they are awarded a wife which allows them to start a family and become the "strong man" in their little microcosm of the burgeoning society. It also seem to follow that while unspoken this is an implicitly understood exchange. Man grows up, he works hard, he gets a family, we all were more or less born with this expectation. It is fair to say though that in the last century this has being increasingly less likely to happen. Average men go unwed, without families, slaving away for a lifetime, having their earnings taken by the govt in order to better society, which should come to him in the form of properly reared women and a future family but it doesn't anymore. Long gone are the days where an average man can put in work and expect to get a reasonable woman back. So, I wonder what will happen when this new dynamic is fully established. Men paypigging society for their entire lives and the days they aren't working are spent cooped up at home, if you're lucky spending some time with some other men but no family. What happens when the average men, who make up 80% of the men, stop playing along? I predict a massive dropping out of society in the coming years. It's already happening in some places like Japan with the hikineet shit. And it's only going to get worse. I had this realization when I was 16, I'm 28 now. I refuse to ever get a real job. I refuse to pay taxes. I refuse to be part of a system that is seeking to reduce me to nothing more than financial contributions to niggers so they can(white and non white) fuck up the country my ancestors built. So how do we stop this? Because when the dropout comes society will come to a halt. And that's the best case scenario, more likely is society will be brought to its knees by 80% of the men in the world who want nothing more than to destroy a system that bled them dry and gave nothing back

Pic related it's average men in the modern world

>> No.20089403

Average men have always had a very hard time in society but sometimes it just gets out of hand. People believe they can justify literally any crime against someone by calling them a peasant and they will use violence or threats of violence to prevent "a peasant" from enjoying things that they have access to and can afford like cheetos, snickers, hamburger helper, chalupas, popcorn chicken, all-dressed chips, barbecue hoops, etc, because "it's too good for them " or "they don't deserve it".

Same thing applies to anything at all that can be considered remotely good in life like having a gf, going to college, having a white collar job, speaking well, owning a website, hosting video game tournaments, exercising and trying to look good, etc.

Basically the aggression threshold is set extremely low because it doesn't take much at all to threaten someone's sense of superiority when they don't have much of a reason to feel superior. They literally think it's acceptable to say that someone is irish when they aren't then will get angry when that person says they aren't irish because they view it as a challenge to their ego if they aren't allowed to lie about other people and identify them as something that they view as inferior to them. They also believe they should be allowed to decide who a person marries and believe that violence or harm is justified if a person refuses to marry.

Imagine living in a world where things like highschool diplomas, walmart brand great value food, thermal hoodies, women who aren't overweight, identifying as english/scottish, movie theatres, "sit down" restaurants, condos/apartments, etc are gatekept and viewed as "for rich people" or "for your betters"

Does that sound like a world you want to live in? "Jimmy's going to go the city and go to college when he's older but you're a fucking peasant so I better not ever catch you eating spicy food or drinking rum instead of beer, if you do well in school I'll starve you" these are literally the kinds of things rural people say to their children.

>> No.20089449

>>20089393
>Because when the dropout comes society will come to a halt. And that's the best case scenario, more likely is society will be brought to its knees by 80% of the men in the world who want nothing more than to destroy a system that bled them dry and gave nothing back
yeah that's not going to happen and if it does happen somehow then my response would be can you guys stop fucking up society because you can't get a gf, women are overrated anyways

>> No.20089454

>>20089403
My post has nothing to do with your resentment fueled drivel. I'm not here to screech at the idea of inferiority and superiority. Average men make up most of society, they are no longer reaping the benefits of the society they are building so what will happen is my question. Angry nerd. The world is about to experience a massive upheaval brought about by forgotten and discarded men. You can only tell people that a family isn't the be all of life for so long before they call you on your bullshit and lash out because they worked 40 years and never got a family

>> No.20089464

>>20089449
Why won't it happen? It has happened dozens of times throughout recorded history. Lesser men being discarded and rising up and causing a massive fucking ruckus because in the wild they'd be able to steal a wife, and under civilized society they expected to earn a wife and neither happened so they burned the shit to the ground.
>Women are overrated
It's about family you imbecile not women.

>> No.20089466
File: 3.05 MB, 1706x1507, ClownWorld.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089393
>>20089403
Average men are just men without status. Plenty of subhumans genetically speaking are currently slaying it because they were born into it. As for women....well, their first and foremost principle is to survive, and spreading legs for safe subhuman is always better than to that sexy guy with nothing.

In the olden days, when problems like these arose, most young men with potential and will to achieve something - but no power to challenge the entrenched government - would usually just pack it up, gather crews and leave for greener pastures. Anglos, Vikings, Germanic migrations to Europe or Indo-European expansion in general. The issue right now is that we're living in a world where it's no longer possible. You can't just gather a crew of guys just like yourself, who've been gamed to the system to the point where they can't win without leaving it, because the world is now global. There are no countries out there for us to take via conventional means.

The best you can currently do is to take a white pig of a woman - the kind that is greatful to have any man - move to some country where government doesn't break balls, and just breed a clan system and hopefully in 4-8 generations, you will have a large enough coherent group that would affect the system from within due to their sheer numbers and loyalty to each other. It's how muslims are currently gaining ground in Europe - they stick together unconditionally while White Westerners are fragmented into billion parties.

But Incels don't want that. They want Stacies. Well, Stacies are currently whoring it out for money and are getting mindfucked by society. Literally. If it's above an 8, it belongs to the streets unless you're lucky and you rolled perfect circumstances, but then again, what do you have to take advantage of that?

The place for an average man right now is to plant a tree whose shade he will never sleep under. To create a large tightknit family, that will then go on and expand that family, and several generations later, that clan/tribe/confederacy will have the best means to carve out a future for themselves.

Feel free to challenge me on that. I personally stopped believing that you can solve anything via Political means, Terrorist acts like that meme about Minecraft, or cultural shift. Feds and CIA are working overtime to contain anything they can. They will decline, I already see the writing on the wall, but they still got within them a lifetime if not two. So play the longcon, or don't play at all and just decline like a typical boomer with hookers, cocaine and similar bullshit.

>> No.20089487

>>20089464
>It's about family you imbecile not women
If you don't care about the attractiveness of the woman then you get probably start a family like this year. Finding some ugly retard and marrying her is insanely easy.

>> No.20089492

>>20089487
*then you can probably

>> No.20089520
File: 82 KB, 907x1360, 61gafoq4XBL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089464
why would you want to start a family?

>> No.20089521

>>20089466
Decent post. I agree with lots of it, there were more answers when the world was less discovered because you could just go somewhere new and be a settler or an invader, either way you will likely bag yourself a woman to make a family wwith.i don't want a Stacy. I want a woman I looksmatch with, but in the modern world those women think they deserve a 10 and not a 7 which I am. Which is the issue I have with >>20089487
I dont want an ugly woman I want a woman who matches me. Social media and kikes have them convinced that even a gremlin with 30% body fat should expect a 10/10 built genetic lottery.

>terrorism
I wouldn't advocate this, maybe some light stuff like vandalism in the public sphere towards wastes of tax money etc. But mostly I just advocate the dropout. The future we are moving towards is a future with an underclass comprised entirely of average men. I don't want to be part of that or help make it. Dropping out is not violent but its impact would be global

>> No.20089524

>>20089521
>It's about family you imbecile not women.
>I dont want an ugly woman I want a woman who matches me.
so it is about women

>> No.20089531

>>20089524
No. It'd about family, which you make with a woman you fucknut. Leave my thread. All your posts are low effort

>> No.20089534

>>20089531
>No. It'd about family, which you make with a woman
then find an ugly woman, problem solved

>> No.20089535

>>20089521
> Social media and kikes have them convinced that even a gremlin with 30% body fat should expect a 10/10 built genetic lottery.
This is more a meme than anything else. Women go for ugly guys all the time, you just don't spend enough time in social settings to see it.

Women are naturally inclined to develop a retarded obsession with some guy they find 'unique' and get driven by horomones to think he is way better than he actually is. It's an essential part of evolution.

>> No.20089539

>>20089531
Any woman with a working reproductive system will do, and it's the same result whether or you purposefully aim for the dregs or go for the women who are on your level ;)

>> No.20089541

>>20089535
No its not. And I won't engage with someone who cannot engage reality as it is. I think women are more likely to settle, but settling still is not common in the slightest
>>20089534
Believe it or not but matching aesthetically is important for a relationship. To a degree at least it doesn't need to be 1 to 1 but it should be similar

>> No.20089545

>>20089464
A lot of times sad and depressed people don’t rise up, they sort of just keep on keeping on and turn to whatever distractions are available. Notice how in most places people didn’t fight the lockdowns and mandates, they only became more depressed, fatter, and more addicted to at-home forms of entertainment.

>> No.20089547

>>20089541
Mate, I've actually gotten laid before. I know reality way better than you do.

>> No.20089553

>>20089547
Me too buddy!
>>20089539
Okay tell that to the hundreds of millions of average men. You dumb fucks are taking this and making it entirely personal when I'm not talking only about me I'm talking about society en masse. Yes I can marry an ugly woman but maybe not every man will want to start a family with a ugly woman. You dumb fucking room temp IQ retards are so annoying. At least the first 2 posters had effort

>> No.20089566

>>20089553
If some retarded incels want to remove themselves from the genepool, everyone will be better off for it.

>> No.20089575
File: 8 KB, 244x207, 1598410847943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089553
>At least the first 2 posters had effort
Anon, did you actually read the first post?

>> No.20089581

>>20089553
>At least the first 2 posters had effort
Aww, I appreciate that you thought I put effort into this post >>20089449
:)

>> No.20089598

>>20089521
I think it's safe to forget looksmatch to be honest. Women are given too much power currently to take advantage of that. You need to tip scales into your favor a lot more, which is why settling for someone of lower looksvalue will create a more stable enviorment - few guys above her will give her time of the day when she's taken and she already got her "I wanna trade up"-instinct taken care of. This implies long-run loyalty.

Now there are some solutions to this issue, but we're unfortunately on cuckchan, so I'm not gonna blow my 'esoteric' load for the feds to eat up and then close it down the line - seen it happen before over the years (learned my lesson). But to hint it - what is it with shitskins that prevents women from getting western-rabbies? They're willing to do a certain thing. That certain thing, if you can imply it well enough for her to understand, MIGHT just add enough 'loyalty' into equation where the enviorment gets safe. Anyway Cuckchan and Tranniejannie, so I gotta limit my language here. But I do hope that you get my point somehow.

>Social Media
Get out man. There's nothing for us out there anymore. It's a boomer/woman world where people show ass, virtue signal or just spread idiocy. I personally just can't bother witnessing some 59 year old boomer upvote some 20year old assmodel hoe and then type "nice ass babe".

>Advocate
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Anythng that can be done will be subverted and then painted in the light they want to it to be presented from.

>> No.20089600

The other day I watched the documentary Harlan County U.S.A.
Couldn’t believe how badly some people get treated even in first world countries, those miners were treated like subhumans by the corporations’ fatcats.
Really puts things into perspective, thank god I was born middle class.

>> No.20089622

Incel thread

>> No.20089633

>>20089622
You'll fit right in

>> No.20089634

>>20089547
the normalfag posturing begins

>> No.20089637

The problem isn't chads its the average man himself who gets into relationships for 5 to 6 years without marrying and multiply that by a million and you have no one in the dating pool, dating itself has ruined relationships.

>> No.20089638

>>20089393
>>20089466
Sustainable tribalism is the term you're looking for here. Building a tribe of sausages is not viable because the system is robust enough to last. IRA literally died of old age because Anglocucks were willing to play long game, and IRA wasn't sustained by fresh recruits. But if you were to go Taliban route, as in 20ish years of sustainable tribalism, they will crack. It's the answer to totalitarian governments, be such a nuisance that they cave in, spread their cheeks and take it in the ass by giving you some semblance of power.

As for women, it ain't so bad out there just yet. Doable if you're not retarded.

>> No.20089640
File: 56 KB, 394x474, 1637542525072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089634
>thread about average men
>only want to hear opinions from terminally online weirdos

>> No.20089642

>>20089393
Threads like these make me happy for living in a third world country that's still fairly traditional, where the kitchen is the only place women are ever allowed to hold any power haha holy shit. That's the Western Civilization your peasant ancestors built for you whitoid, enjoy it

>> No.20089650 [DELETED] 
File: 3.92 MB, 4288x2848, Shoulder-shrug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>LITERATURE

>> No.20089652

>>20089521
>I want a woman I looksmatch with
Women are almost violently opposed to the idea of dating their looksmatch, it's actually a bit weird how against it they seem to be.
>The future we are moving towards is a future with an underclass comprised entirely of average men.
We're a serf class and there will be an equal number of women with us, it's just they will constantly prostitute themselves and form harems around elite men in the hope they can snag one.

>> No.20089655 [DELETED] 

>>20089642
We'll be like you soon enough.

>> No.20089667

>>20089640
When you have to resort to anecdotal stories about your alleged sexual prowess you've revealed yourself as an idiot, nobody cares or is impressed by your transparent attempts at humblebragging

>> No.20089668

>>20089393
That's why criminals are based

>> No.20089700

>>20089403
what is this anons endgame

>> No.20089701

>>20089520
Antinatalists get out

>> No.20089710

>>20089566
You never be a woman

Also concepts like "consent" need to be criticized

>> No.20089740

>>20089710
This has been on my mind.
I’ve come to the conclusion that we’ve regressed in our moral development to caveman tier.
Feminists, lefties and liberals have dismantled Christianity, reducing an incredibly sophisticated morality system developed through 2 thousand years to “the only rule is you’re not allowed to rape”.
This is Stone Age morality that you’d expect from primitive hunter gatherers just starting out, not from a modern people living in a technologically advanced civilization.

>> No.20089755

>>20089393
They used to have an average wife and average children but now you will have a used up whore wife and take care of her children and support them when she divorces you because you refuse to open up your marriage to other men

>> No.20089769

>>20089740
It's being purposefully pushed by the elites. If you think that feminists had any potential to achieve anything without support from the higher ups, you're delusional. There's a reason as to why women were for the longest time the second-class citizen in this world. They have no power to resist us. They can only succeed with the help of the state.

The reason why it happens is because by giving women power, you're giving power to someone who does not have potential to change the power structure - real power structure mind you - and you're taking away power from someone who does have that potential. Women can be empowered as much as they'd like, they will still not revolt against the men in charge. Men on the other hand.....that's when revolutions happen.

Women are used against men in order to limit their power as much as possible. Goverment fears men so it will do as much as it can to limit them. Anything that has happened these past 20 years has definetly not been organic within the field of feminism.

>> No.20089773 [DELETED] 
File: 207 KB, 1280x853, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089740
>an incredibly sophisticated morality system
>"do what I say or burn in hell"

>> No.20089778

>>20089773
Nice bait, anyone who takes it is retarded, glownigger or shill

>> No.20089785 [DELETED] 

>>20089778
You responded, I win, christcuck retard.

>> No.20089788

sometimes I feel like just packing my bags and going to africa and marrying some local big bunda woman

>> No.20089794

>>20089788
Just take the SEA pill Anon

>> No.20089796

>>20089788
And why would a local woman marry you?

>> No.20089803

>>20089769
interesting idea anon any books for that feel

>> No.20089819
File: 375 KB, 750x745, A1A231AE-FD25-4401-920E-D1B38576425A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089769
How to cope with being born in a time where the whole system has been carefully calibrated to ensure you’re as defanged and castrated as possible?

>> No.20089820

>>20089796
bwc fetish

>> No.20089839

>>20089803
Elite Capture by Olufemi O. Taiwo

Cruel Hoax by Henry Makow

Subverted by Sue Ellen Bowder. You can skip this one to be honest. It's mostly there because its written by a woman who was part of the subversion of feminism that later came out and admitted it.

>> No.20089843

>>20089700
recruitment

>> No.20089845

>>20089820
So you're just projecting your western diseases on a native and think you'd be anything but a corruptive force?

>> No.20089854

>>20089773
Christian morality is Kantian morality

>> No.20089855

>>20089845
What are ranting about? If I moved to another country I'd do it purely for my own benefit

>> No.20089862 [DELETED] 

>>20089854
Morality is for slaves, full stop. Do what works, or lose.

>> No.20089863

>>20089855
>complains about muh western society
>is quite literally the embodiment le western society
many such cases. Please stay in your containment zones.

>> No.20089879

>>20089863
I am self-interested and will do what pleases me, the ranting of femcels won't change this

>> No.20089902

>>20089820
>>20089855
>>20089879
“BWC” is a pornogeaphic term and part of a psyop mean to demoralize and provoke ethnic hatred.
Black neither produce nor consume Blacked pornography.
It’s made by Jews for white audiences because it’s meant to demoralize by demeaning everyone involved.
Also it’s incredibly obvious you are a narcissistic egotist.
People in traditional societies aren’t as neurotically self centered as you, you would just be corrupting the locals with your caustic influence.

>> No.20089915

>>20089819
Become resilient enough to not get fucked by the state. Believe it or not there are people from countries like Turkey, Ukraine, Burma that saw the writing on the wall and left those countries before they went to shit. Gaining this kind of foresight is borderline mandatory in our day and age. If you're American, I suggest you get resilient enough to not get fucked easily by the state. Perhaps moving to countryside, a state that is less pozzed, or to another country all together is something you should be capable of should situation require it.

Then get yourself a plan. What do you want to do? Be a boomer who wants to fuck hookers and sniff cocaine till he does of 85? Or a man who wants to leave a legacy of some sort - like a large family that knows the world for what it truly is?

Then get yourself a means of earning money towards that goal. If you want to buy some piece of land in the middle of nowhere and be a radish farmer, you need to figure out how to be economically resilient and how much money you will need to get there, and also exist while doing your farming stuff etc. Have fuck you money. Learn how to game system etc. You've witnessed that government can take away your funds. Perhaps it's a good idea to have some form of cash stashed somewhere safe? You know cash is king.

In general your best bet is to plan all the way up to old age. Pensions are not gonna be a thing in the future I fear, so it's a good thing to have a large loyal family that sticks together down the line.

There are better guides out there than mine, look around and you'll find, also don't fall for guru shit.

>> No.20089934

>>20089902
Nobody cares, your moralizing is boring and the Jew ranting belongs on /pol/

>> No.20089944

>>20089403
What the fuck are you talking about ? are you esl or something? This has nothing to do with OP's post. shut the fuck up and give your head a shake.

>> No.20089970

>>20089944
>shut the fuck up and give your head a shake
you springbreak faggots say such cringey things

>> No.20090042
File: 462 KB, 1944x2592, lhr279t10dz61.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any books on being severally ugly or hideous? And how philosophy is nonsense cope if you're ugly since no one cares about you?

>> No.20090064
File: 165 KB, 636x471, Uknowman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090042

>> No.20090080

>>20089393
>Men paypigging society for their
Only whites do this nonsense. Blacks and browns are smart enough to live off the system. Whites live to work while the blacks and browns enjoy life and party. But they're low IQ so I guess they lives are unfulfilling to the high IQ individuals such as yourself.

Enjoy the decline the best you can. Take all the free gibs.

>> No.20090086

>>20089403
>peasant
replace this with nazi/fascist and you have a very modern equivalent.

>> No.20090087

>>20089393
You are putting far too much emphasis on the relative differences between individuals which is exactly what an "average man" would do. The "average man" looks at a world made up of only humans and human civilizations and focuses on the very small trickling stream of differences rather than the massive swathing current of similarities that sweeps everything away. The "average man" is nothing more than the sediment in the current waiting to be deposited in its new land. The current itself is not any person or group but the rationalizing mind that all humans possess. And in accordance with this "average men" are a bundle of half hearted contradictions. They have power in theory but never any control to exercise it. To think otherwise is a Marxist fantasy. The defining feature of the "average man" is the inability to create. They have no vision of the future only immediate desires. They are pure subjects. And so the place of the "average man" never has changed and never will. The one and only place for the "average man" is in society and as far as anything else is concerned it makes no difference exactly where. Where they find themselves is a result of incidence and mistake.

>> No.20090099

>>20089449
>can you guys stop fucking up society because you can't get a gf, women are overrated anyways
The average incel is a neurotic mess. Too pussy and scared to talk to a women let alone fuck up society. Wasn't incels rioting all of last year.

>> No.20090111

>>20090099
No one was rioting last year, retard. You've been sitting in your mom's basement so long you lost track of time, that was 2020.

>> No.20090113

>>20089393
You seem to be under the impression that you and other whites dropping out will achieve anything, when in truth corporations are very much fine with replacing you with immigrants, of which they have a practically infinite amount (millions) and can import even more if needed. They don't care about demographic trends when they live in their ethnic enclaves where no somalis or pakis are ever going to be imported en masse.

>> No.20090209

>>20090113
This is cope.

>> No.20090257

>>20090209
Indeed.
There are undeniable differences in IQ between the races.
Thinking whites and shitskins are interchangeable is cope.
No amount of unskilled third world labor will make up for the deficit in high IQ white labor, and this society depends on extremely complex technical expertise.
Paco won’t be able to keep the system running with his gardening skills.

>> No.20090349
File: 122 KB, 770x513, J6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090111
>No one was rioting last year, retard.

>> No.20090358
File: 217 KB, 1280x720, k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20090111
>No one was rioting last year, retard

>> No.20090372
File: 164 KB, 748x1334, 32343424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20089393
Your view of how human urban societies came about is very simplistic. Original urban settlements came about because of the advent of agriculture and the shift in material circumstances from the former millions of years humanity dwelt at the tribal hunter gatherer stage. Read Ted's Manifesto and letters and some history books for more contextualization on that.

As far as the place of the "average man" in society it seems to me to be a lemming situation wherein he goes along with the current. There'll be a lot of men falling to the wayside in an urbanized modern industrial society as they can't find ways to generate value for the system, be useful and thus find a spouse, becoming a paypig economic unit - the fate of man for the past 10,000 or so years. Why do you think paternal lineages that we can trace through genetics are so narrow? Few men, who can prove their worth as the mentioned economic unit, get the fuck and suck from the herd of females who are hard wired to seek out a mate that can provide for them and their offspring materially. Whether they're having paypig economic units offspring or some wayward vagabond chads, or whether or not the paypig economic unit is a "chad" himself, like incels online worry about is an irrelevant topic; Whether women are whores or not and their moral standing as a sex is an irrelevant topic also, fundamentally they are what they are as with men who will flow in the current of the well worn stream set for them by evolution and flutter their feathers and plumage like exotic jungle fowl to attract a fecund female mate.

tldr what you're hemorrhaging braincells thinking about and being resentful of is reducible to WE LIVE IN A POST-AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY and the equity you seek can only be found in the clan wigwam society of old where you marry a distant cousin because you were agile and strong enough to bring down a boar or plains buffalo for the tribe to feast on, garnering the commendations of your true peers, relatives, friends

tldr tldr lift weights, SCREAM at unenlightened passers by, maintain a light psyche, and save up for a yurt and a sustainable off grid energy system of your own. pic related my body

>> No.20090384

>>20090257
>>20090113
You're under the impression whites will drop out of society. They won't they love work too much. Also we have the asian horde to take over like good worker bees. Every Dr and corner store owner is sort of ethnic asian.

>> No.20090388

>>20090257
>>20090209
Even though third worlders may very well be less intelligent in general, the third world is so much more populous than europe and the actually white parts of the US/Canada that even in the high IQ end there are going to be more third worlders due to them outnumbering european-descended peoples by literal billions. And they're growing by the day, and europeans are disappearing by the day, it's only ever going to get worse from where we stand right now.

>> No.20090396

>>20089970
t. kike

>> No.20090644

>>20089466
>spreading legs for safe subhuman is always better than to that sexy guy with nothing
I agree with everything except this. Women have been cucking average guys for Chad since the dawn of time. Who do you think women would rather get nutted in, Mark Zuckerberg or David Gandy if he had no status/money?

>> No.20090712

clearly
they need to be told what to do
they need to be taught how to think
for their own good
we learn about average people in school
we learn about average people on tv
tv finds these average people
so it can look exactly like them

>> No.20091058

>>20090372
finally a based /lit/ user. Huge veins huge muscles miring the photo technique, living that BAM.

>> No.20092104

>>20089403
lmao you got me I hope this schizobabble becomes a real meme

>> No.20092748

>>20090358
They literally let them in on purpose. It was a lethargic protest and only one itchy trigger finger fucker took a life.

>> No.20093134

>>20089769
Damn, don’t know if my schizo tendencies are being triggered or if you’re making a ton of sense

>> No.20093140

>>20089863
This is actually a pretty strong point kek

>> No.20093145

>>20089902
>It’s made by Jews for white audiences
I believe the biggest consumer of it is actually Pakistan.

>> No.20093438

Average faggot thread about average bright color dude that are several billions of them and they are all different from each other.

What are you expecting to do here? Are you winning son?

>> No.20093453

>>20089393
Well, let's start here: what defines a man as "average?"

>> No.20093457

>>20090349
>riot
I hate /lit/