[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 80 KB, 640x480, 1304425267005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1999503 No.1999503 [Reply] [Original]

any good books that look behind our economy, how democracy really works, fbi killing presidents etc.?

stuff that makes me want to hate humanity.

>> No.1999511

you're a nutter

>> No.1999518

Confessions of an Economic Hitman

>> No.1999520

i just dont understand why people pretend that stuff like this doesnt exist. whats fucking with that. its maybe nuts to have some slight interest in such things, but you cant say that economy is lead by greed and search for profit.

its like saying cheating on a school test is unreal and nuts...

anyway still looking for some nice book =) something in the direction of the shock strategy by naomi klein

>> No.1999526

>>1999520
A lot of stuff like this exists. Absolutely. But having nutters like you doing bong hits erodes legitimate concerns because it allows the media to paint people as insane. For example: whether or not the JFK assassination actually happened in accord with the official story, it may be useful not to bring up conspiratorial doubts about it, because doing so causes people to ignore legitimate concerns.

>> No.1999534

>>1999526
well it was a stupid example and i dont believe that kennedy was killed by the fbi but there are more then one president/political leader killed by the mossad, fbi, cia or other state-owned organisation

>> No.1999577

Gravity's Rainbow