[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 868 KB, 200x180, 1645732397425.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19991378 No.19991378 [Reply] [Original]

I'm a failed author with an engineering edumacayshun. I bought a printing press and one of those guillotine paper cutters and put them in so I can do trade printing and, more importantly, small-scale publishing.

I'm going to start with periodicals like Science Fiction and Fantasy but I want to make it more of a mishmash. Where's a good place to hunt for talent? Pic related, it's me in another life.

>> No.19991406

Publish me, daddy.

>> No.19991419

>>19991406
oh yeah baby

>> No.19991453

Wait are you serious? Do you actually have a printing press? What kind?

>> No.19991487
File: 79 KB, 250x187, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19991453
>Wait are you serious? Do you actually have a printing press? What kind?

Yeah. Pic related. Different model than this, mine's a bit bigger. But it fits in the garage, as does the guillotine paper cutter. Next item on my buy list is one of those book sewers, where they sew books together in 16-sheet signatures. I'm going to spend on this as well because the other method of bookbinding hardbacks, gluing them, produces shittier books that don't last as long.

I am looking to do periodicals (magazines, etc), novels, comic books, TTRPG manuals (I'm a /tg/ crossposter), and art books. Maybe alt TCG shit, too, but I'm less invested in that. Interested in doing the proper publishing role, where I establish a publisher-author relationship, function as an editor, pay for people's IP, and print it.

I don't consider myself a terribly good author but I'm of the view that people who go off the reservation set by publishers today are being underestimated both artistically and commercially. I'm doing this out of pocket and I'm willing to eat the losses. I'm not using debt or venture capital so I can do what the fuck I want artistically. I'm about $20k in so far for equipment and it's likely to go up to around $30k or $35k with the sewer.

>> No.19991497

>>19991487
Where can I send my manuscript?

>> No.19991507

>>19991487
Damn, that's fucking awesome anon
Do you have an e-mail address? I don't know how open you are to having other people help out, but I'm a wannabe fantasy author myself and know quite a bit about interior book design and typesetting, we should keep in touch

>> No.19991511

>>19991497
iddqd.press@protonmail.com

Novels will not be operational for some months. I'm looking to begin a periodical at the beginning of Q3 2022, and if people submit larger documents like full novels, I'm hoping to serialize it. It will be mixed with things like commentary articles, other works of fiction, and custom TTRPG rules. If you and >>19991507 are comfortable working in this wheelhouse, by all means, reach out.

>> No.19991526

This is awesome man, good on you. Only tangentially related but I think when I finish my novel I'm going to self-publish but spend my own money on targeted IRL advertising in my city. There are certain spots that I think I would be able to make some sales and actual publishers do shit all to market your book for you unless you are one of the 5 famous authors in the world.

I would definitely lose money this way, no way I'd be able to sell enough books to cover the advertising costs but I think it would be worth it to get the book in the hands of people who might actually be interested in reading it.

>> No.19991536

>>19991526
OP here on my phone. I'm generally of the view that you can build yourself up to commercial viability by trying to make cool stuff for its own sake and sticking to your guns for years on end. You do this by getting a day job (or in my case, two) to support these pursuits. Me personally, I give myself about a 20% chance of success. Worst case scenario I sell the machines

>> No.19991623

>>19991378
Me! I'm talent! Lol no I'm not

>> No.19991664

uhhhhhhhhh medium. substack. royal road. and I'm sure there are other landfills to sift through. saved your email in case I finish anything decent in the nearish future

>> No.19991705

>>19991487
That looks more like an oversized printer than a press. So ink will be more expensive, maintenance will be much more difficult/expensive, but it probably collates and folds so you do not need machines to do that. Probably slower than a proper press but in the quantities you will likely be working with it is a wash.
>guillotine paper cutters
That is a shear.
>book sewers, where they sew books together in 16-sheet signatures
That is called a stitcher.

Picrel is what I learned on. Occasionally tempted to pick one up, or maybe a 9840 and go into production. I do miss operating a press.

>> No.19991709
File: 108 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19991705
picrel

>> No.19991933

>>19991705
No they're called paper cutters and book sewers. I've already been to the vendors and those are the terms they use. The press I bought is literally a digital printing press.

>> No.19991966

Best of luck to you, brother!

>> No.19991980

>>19991378
>failed author
What does that even mean?

>> No.19992003

>>19991933
Paper cutter is a generic term for anything that cuts paper, the guillotine type is a shear. A book skewer is a type of stitcher but you did not say skewer. A digital press is literally a fancy printer, the actual name for them industry is digital press printer. They work quite good for lower volumes, maintenance being a bitch and expensive plus cost of ink limits them from getting into higher volumes. An antiquated press like the AB Dick I posted will literally print 500,000 pages a week for decades without much more than 15 minutes at the end of the night spent cleaning and lubricating it. You talked to the vendors, I spent 20 years in the industry, but what do I know. Stop being so defensive.

>> No.19992317

>OP literally bought an office printer and now thinks he can run a printing press
So how exactly does your printer bind the books? Or how did you plan on binding them? Were you just going to print a bunch of looseleafs? Or were you going to use the staple option on your printer?

>> No.19992375

>>19992317
>he didn't read the thread

>> No.19992440

>>19992317
OP here. It's not an office printer, but in terms of pages per second it's not much more. What separates mine from an office printer is the kinds of paper I can print on. For example, most office printers don't let you print on A1 sheets, but mine does. Additionally in can print on cardboard.

As for binding, I'm looking at using a separate machine for that, specifically a sewer because glued books aren't as good.

If -- and this is a big if -- I end up getting orders in volumes greater than what my machines can handle I'll get bigger machines, until it plateaus. But I'm starting at small run capability. (My conception of a small run is 100-1000 copies)

>> No.19993441

>>19991378
>I want to make it more of a mishmash
Will you publish poetry?

>> No.19993458

>>19991378
how are you going to market and sell your stuff? I have a pulp book manuscript that might work, but I don't think anyone would want to buy it from some crazy guy on the street with a printing press in his basement.

>> No.19993668

>>19992440
>but in terms of pages per second it's not much more
If that is the speed of yours than when it comes time to upgrade it would probably be wiser to go with a better machine of the same size than a larger machine of the same quality. The better digital press printers get into the small sized offset press range of speeds. While going bigger has the advantage of larger sheets and bigger signatures it quickly complicates materials handling and something as simple as loading the paper turns into an ordeal without equipment for handling the paper.

>> No.19994481

>>19993441
Potentially

>> No.19994706

>>19993668
Breadth first, depth second. Go for variety in terms of what I can do and, on the off chance I'm successful (I'm skeptical that I will be) invest in doing particular things faster and better. So I really don't feel bad about getting a machine because it allows me to do a variety of things, and then having an ordeal with larger paper sizes, because if that's the ordeal I need to have then it's the ordeal I need to have.

Anyway I know the approach I want to take and I've had people tell me to do things differently than I think is best in a number of ways.

>> No.19994746

>>19991511
keep us updated friend

>> No.19995001

>>19994706
Bigger does not mean faster. Pages per hour will generally not remain the same when you increase size since you now have more length and the technology limits how fast X number of inches can be printed, not the number of pages. If it can print 10 inches in one second and you go from 20x30 to 30x40 you increase the pages print time by one second. Most manufactures keep the technology more or less consistent between machines. Width may also increase print time depending on the exact technology used, this should have less of an impact but it adds up. Since you say the one you got is not much faster than an office printer that suggests there is a good chance you can switch to a better quality machines and possibly double you print speed for a1, will the larger printer actually accomplish that same increase?

Don't underestimate the increased difficulty of handling larger paper, it is not just a matter of increased weight and it takes very little damage to ruin paper for printing. It is a good idea to not use paper larger than you shear can handle since if it gets damaged slightly on an edge and will not feed properly you can just trim a tiny bit off the damaged edges and the paper is not a loss.

>> No.19995039

>>19995001
>Bigger does not mean faster.

Sure. Faster means faster. I can read the stats, and I have. So, your opinion is duly noted, but:

>Anyway I know the approach I want to take and I've had people tell me to do things differently than I think is best in a number of ways.

>> No.19995196

>>19995039
>Anyway I know the approach I want to take and I've had people tell me to do things differently than I think is best in a number of ways.
So is that the same path you took with your writing career?

>> No.19995233

>>19995196
>So is that the same path you took with your writing career?

No, actually, I just did what I was told and learned the hard way not to do that. You totally missed the mark on why I want to be able to print on larger sheets:

>Breadth first, depth second.

Breadth of capability -- ability to do many things, even if slowly. Then depth -- doing them quickly and reliably, and in scale.

Like I said, your opinion is duly noted but doesn't really change my course because it isn't addressed to my motivations or thinking.

>> No.19995289

>>19993458
>How are you going to market and sell your stuff?

By word of mouth, mostly. I no longer care how crazy I sound.

>> No.19995316

>>19995233
>You totally missed the mark on why I want to be able to print on larger sheets
No, I didn't.

>> No.19995330

>>19991378
I am working on some SF short stories in order to pretend I am Harlan Ellison. I would be very happy to work with you op.

>>19995289
Sounding crazy is the path to greatness.

>> No.19995340

>>19995316
>No, I didn't.

You did. You gave me this whole spiel about how printing on larger/thicker pages slows print speed. The point of being able to print on larger pages isn't to increase print speed. For the time being, all new equipment I get will enable me to do something I can't, as opposed to enabling me to do something I already can do but faster.

>> No.19995344

>>19995330
>I am working on some SF short stories in order to pretend I am Harlan Ellison. I would be very happy to work with you op.

SF short stories and flash fiction sounds based as hell.

>> No.19995422

>>19991378
I'll keep you in mind if I ever manage to finish anything that I start. But you could try twitter -- if you get past the people writing overzealous political stuff or fanfics, there are some genuinely talented amateur writers there.

>> No.19995522

>>19995340
>thicker
Huh?

Maybe I just know the business and realize that the vast majority of work can be done on A1 (most can actually be done on A2) and much of what can not is tied up by established shops, out of reach of digital press printers, or nickel and dime work better suited to kinkos and the like. The only real advantage is that you can do 16up instead of 8up or 8up instead of 4up (assuming your machine can do that sort of folding) and the gain in speed you get there is less than you would get from a better machine. The larger stuff is just a tiny portion of the business and not even a good paying portion of the business unless you specialize in a niche, which you probably will not be able to pull off with one of these machines since they generally require either size or quality in the extreme.

>> No.19995531
File: 98 KB, 950x550, fedi vs twatter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19995422
>But you could try twitter

/tg/ isn't the only board I crosspost from. I'm also a /g/ sperg and a crossposter from a few other boards like /vr/. I don't use Twitter. I use something called the "fediverse", which is federated Twitter. It's harder for corporations, governments, etc to control. And I'm both very anti-corporate and very anti-government.

As for the actual publication: https://iddqd.press/2020/01/20/the-fediverse-is-the-future.html

You'll find out why I'm a failed author: because I'm not a very good writer. However, I have other people on that site, people other than cyberdemon (my pseudonym there), who do show some talent. I want to transition iddqd.press from this stupid blog to a magazine, and also start publishing actual novels and TTRPG manuals and shit.

>> No.19995544

>>19995531
Wish I'd have found this earlier, I gotta jet now. Saved your email and hope this thread is still up tomorrow.

So novels are coming later, what about short stories?

>> No.19995558

>>19995522
>the gain in speed

This is how I know you're not listening to me. I don't care that much about speed, for the time being. In the next few years, I will be accumulating capabilities, not snowballing on speed. That is, I would prefer to be able to bind books AT ALL than I would be able to print really fast or at really high quality. The same applies to other things as well, like the cutter I got isn't one of those huge ones that take up an entire room, but a mid-range grug chopper that cost me about $1,000 used and was manufactured in the 1980s.

Once I'm able to do a bunch of things in this wheel house AT ALL I can decide on which ones need refinement. Maybe I really do need to print out more books faster. Maybe I need to get a better printer with higher definition on the print output.

This is an iterative process, and it's one where me fucking up and making bad decisions sometimes is baked into the formula.

So when you say you are from the business, I believe you, but the thing is, I'm already going off the reservation by mixing printing and publishing. Normally, publishers contract out with printers who just make the books without even looking at the content. I'm going off the reservation by trying to do this out of my fucking garage, too.

I'm not entering this to take the conservative, beaten path that will get me to generating revenue the fastest. I do that shit at my day job. I'm entering this because I have my own ideas about how things ought to be and I am endeavoring to make it so. I know I'm going against the grain in a number of ways too long to list on a single 4chan blog post.

My motivations are mixed. This isn't about generating revenue. This is about making cool shit. I want to make cool shit before I die. So instead of doing what your average weak chinned onions does and spending all of my money on Funko Pops and craft brews, I'm going to spend that money on paper printers, 3D printers, book stitchers, propane-powered forges, welders, and whatever else I'm allowed to get along that very broad wheelhouse before the Feds show up at my doorstep.

"Money" is a motivation in that I would get a sense of self-gratification if some of the shit I make becomes commercially viable, but I'm about 80% certain that it won't. When I die and I have to answer for myself, I want to be able to say in good conscious that I at least fucking tried, even if 95% of my efforts were gay and cringe. Throw the money in a pit for all I care.

>> No.19995559

>>19995544
>So novels are coming later, what about short stories?

Q3 2022

>> No.19995687

>>19995558
>This is how I know you're not listening to me.
This is how I know you are fixating and missing the point. I never once said or even implied you needed more speed, just that when it comes time to upgrade speed will have a better payoff than size and that the only thing which size will really offer is a smaller increase in speed than a better machine would. In digital there is not much point in going above 2up or 4up, you do not need to make plates for each signature or change plates and tune the press for each signature, there is no penalty. So do you have a need for books larger than 22"x16" or full A1 sized prints? The demand for both is small and already very well served. Larger is very unlikely to offer a return of any sort.

>> No.19995959

>>19995544
Keep this thread alive, in honour of OP's noble work.

>> No.19996153

>>19995687
>The demand for both is small and already very well served. Larger is very unlikely to offer a return of any sort.
Are you a genuine idiot, or actually incapable of understanding that this guy isn't looking to start a business for profit, but to make beautiful things that wouldn't find a home elsewhere?

>> No.19996485

>>19995687
Dude shut the fuck up and go back to your community college business analysis course

>> No.19996564

>>19991511
Will definitely hit you up OP, would you be interested in horror short stories? Have got some travel non-fiction in the works as well.

>> No.19996566

>>19996564
>would you be interested in horror short stories

Yes.

>> No.19996880

>>19995531
Based autist. What's your instance?

>> No.19996904

>>19996880
@NEETzsche@iddqd.social

>> No.19996967

>>19995558
I think this is a very good attitude OP.

>> No.19996990

>>19991378
Nice thread OP. Good luck on your endeavors. I've got all the links bookmarked and, god willing, I'd love to send in some stuff for consideration.

>> No.19997109

>>19995558
I'm really interested in hearing how your expenses shape up as you start printing, in my experience you never have the full picture for something until you actually do it for a while. So godspeed, anon, and with luck maybe we'll print some shit someday

>> No.19997172

>>19996904
I had many keks reading your excellent timeline but
>I am not actually a NEET
this is unacceptable

>> No.19997186

>>19997172
>this is unacceptable

I'm like the opposite of a NEET, frankly. I work two full time jobs and am now attempting this shit.

Thanks on the timeline enjoyment tho

>> No.19997219

>>19997186
>that Bateman business card meme
fucking kek this is how I feel all the time
I'm getting old

>> No.19997241

>>19991378
Faggot self-admitted larp
>my efforts were gay and cringe.
desu

>> No.19997809

>>19991378
I’m in! But do you except horror stories?

>> No.19997813

>>19997809
Of course.

>> No.19997902
File: 868 KB, 267x200, B047808D-13FC-44E6-B7A1-3CC41633E0A8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19997813
Nice.

>> No.19998115

>>19991378
Extremely cool and probably more financially viable than you may think but you’ll have to do the following
>don’t pay your authors shit (should be easy)
>publish shorter works (cheapest to produce, selling volume should be a priority while you’re establishing your brand)
>distribute in niche
The last is probably the easiest in a small college town, which is also where you can find authors willing to get published for nothing or next to nothing just in order to be published. Remember, people sometimes pay to be published. I’m so jealous you put the capital down because doing this is something I’ve been thinking about for a couple of years.

>> No.19998626

>>19991378
Bump bump bump-a-roo!

>> No.19998671

>>19991378
If I send you my finished first work, which has also been edited will you put it out?

>> No.19998680

>>19998671
Potentially. I mean the point of this is so that I can act as taste-maker and so on, so I'm not just going to "publish" anything. I know I reamed out the guy talking about business, but the business side of it might be just me doing trade printing where I take anybody's manuscript and make it so, but without my branding or whatever.

>> No.19998772

>>19991378
I was wondering that maybe later on if it gets big enough, you could sell these periodicals as two for a price of one. So that as they get their copy, they give the other away to a friend or family. If that friend or family likes it enough they can buy the next issue. Rinse and repeat.

>> No.19998829

>>19991378
What's distribution looking like? Could I get periodicals mailed to me?

>> No.19998996

>>19998829
Yes, that's the goal.

>>19998772
Was already thinking of doing that for people who contribute as a small perk. A handful of freebie copies on the issue they're in for their friends and shit. This is why I said "word of mouth" before.

>> No.19999039

>>19998115
I would argue that if you start getting reliable work from some authors you'd want to pay them a bit more for incentive. You get what you pay for, after all.

>> No.19999104

>>19999039
>You get what you pay for, after all.

OP here. You want to pay professional rates in the first place so you can filter retards out based on the opinions you have as publisher of what being a retard is. In doing this you begin to shape the world in your image.

>> No.19999306

>>19999104
Are you going to post rates or any further specifics about submissions then, or will it be case by case basis?

>> No.19999310

>>19999306
I want to do a case by case basis for now. I don't want to make commitments.

>> No.19999334

>>19991378
I love you Jim Varney.

>> No.19999390

>>19991487
Dude nice. Check out lampbylit.com which is now defunct if you want to see what anon's writing is like

>> No.19999505

>>19998680
>so that I can act as taste-maker

I know it's early days but are you going to give people some idea of what your tastes are then? Do you want stuff like the stuff you linked to earlier?

>> No.19999613

I would submit stuff for a /lit/ periodical. Short stories would be cool.

>> No.19999668

>>19999613
It will not be /lit/-only. I was hoping for something much more varied. Imagine a short story or something, and then you turn the page and you have someone's custom TTRPG rules. Or some spergout about a /g/-related issue. Or a poem. Or... whatever.

>> No.19999753

>>19999668
>and then you turn the page and you have someone's custom TTRPG rules.
at least focus on storytelling and accept comics submissions but be ready to receive really terrible coomer shit

>> No.19999792

>>19999753
>focus

This isn't quite my "vision." I realize how pretentious that sounds, to even write about having a fucking "vision" for this sort of thing, but bear with me. There's a broad wheelhouse that I and others are into, and I kind of want to tie it together.

I know for a fact that a lot of the kinds of things /lit/izens would enjoy would almost tick off your average fa/tg/uy, but it's worth reiterating that /lit/, /tg/, /g/, and a few other boards are the high IQ boards even if it's really arrogant to characterize ourselves that way.

Here's what /tg/ offers that /lit/ doesn't: story generators. See, TTRPGs tell a KIND of story. If you play D&D 2e, for example, and you play it straight, and write down what happens in the game as prose, you will notice that it reads like a generic high fantasy novel. It probably won't be a brilliant piece, not some magnum opus, but the game itself literally generates mediocre fantasy novels just by playing it. The same can be said for generic horror stories and World of Darkness, or generic cyberpunk stories with Shadowrun/Cyberpunk 2020.

There's an inherent value in being able to abstract away storytelling to a degree. The abstractions are products unto themselves. So I think some /lit/ user's schizopost being right alongside someone's worldbuilding exercise has the makings of a compelling read.

And that's just /lit/-/tg/. What about /lit/-/g/? Or /tg/-/vr/? And so on. My "vision," if you'll afford me the use of that word, is that other people from outside of your wheelhouse have something to say, and that something counts. Importantly, there are personality type overlaps across people on different boards -- bluntly, autismos -- that are compatible even if from different wheelhouses. And creating that diversity of subject from page to page conveys this.

In some very real sense, when I read something, I want to be surprised. I want to come away from it with the impression that whoever wrote it knows something I did not prior to reading it, and they imparted some of that knowledge and perspective onto me through their writing.

So yes, I would love to put someone's erudite poetry right next to a technical analysis of a FOSS project.

>> No.19999815

>>19999792
I mean, you can do whatever you want. You can organize it into sections. I get it that these are the boards you visit and it would be easier to collect material from a bigger pool.

>> No.19999878

Being totally honest, there's a giant red flag in your browbeating the only poster with any professional experience with printing, especially after he gave you basic, simple advice without any derision or bullshit. He even asked you appropriate questions about what you want to do, but you responded with insecure anger. Either that anger was mimicked by some drone, or else you samefagged on the guy, too.
On top of that, you've all but announced that participation will require a popularity contest with one vote. Your sandbox, your rules, and you got cagey about rates.
None of that bodes well.
You are operating in a market with many, many routes for authors to sell their work. Most of those routes provide varying but standardized safeguards against abuse. If you're not going to bother to project any emotional maturity now, what will it be like when you have a *real* problem to deal with?
Not great.

>> No.19999988

>>19999815
>I get it that these are the boards you visit

Damn son, right in the feels

>> No.20000060

>>19999878
>telling someone you're not going to do things their way is "browbeating" them

Cope

>> No.20000075

>>19999999
>>20000000
AYO WHO GOT DEM SEPTS????

>> No.20001063

>>19991378
What would your magazine be called?

>> No.20001146

>>20001063
Haven't really settled on a name yet, but leaning toward Lord Wellington's Brap Olympics.

>> No.20001241

>>20001063
IDDQD Magazine

>> No.20001545

>>20000060
Just for the hell of it, I went and reread it, and nobody told you to do things "their way", that's just how you took their constructive advice about what you'll have to confront if you actually manage to get anything printed at all, and if you actually manage to maintain that motivation and want to print more. They (you?) got fussy about whatever feelings of inadequacy that triggered, maybe over the terminology, then tried to damage control by defaulting to "you can't tell me what to do, you aren't better than me, I know what I want", despite the obvious implication that they (you?) are out of their depth and trying to wing it while spending a lot of money without any definite plan for execution.
Humility inspires confidence when there's a lack of experience involved, anon. That exchange struck me as ending in a low-key tantrum, now punctuated by unfortunate meme-ing. Can't say I'm expecting good things, in light of all that.

>> No.20001677
File: 320 KB, 220x166, cope.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20001545
I was expecting tons of negativity but so far you're the only one leaning into it so frankly idgaf about your opinion

>> No.20001781

>>20001677
It's a real shame we lost Jim so early. He wanted to get into drama roles but died because he couldn't put down the cigarette.

>> No.20001819

>>20001781
Jim Varney will always be Ernest Worrell, much in the same way that James Gandolfini will always be Tony Sooprano

>> No.20001873

>>20001677
>I was expecting tons of negativity but so far you're the only one leaning into it
Not true, three hours and five minutes ago, I impersonated you and told another anon that your magazine was going to be called something dumb, threatening to completely obliterate your entire project. You are probably just still locked well into the denial phase of coping with the sheer depth of my unstoppable negativity.

>> No.20001961

>>19998115
Also - one place to not pinch pennies is covert art and design; a series, for example, benefits greatly from visual throughlines subtly tying the individual works together. The more visceral, or psychedelic, or thoughtfully subdued, the better.

>> No.20002583

>>19999104
I had a look at your website, and it says you prefer to pay in Bitcoin. Should I read "prefer" as, "get a wallet or get out", or would you be open to using Paypal or something similar?

>> No.20002871

>>20001677
>I was expecting tons of negativity
>you're the only one leaning into it
I actually like your idea. It could be a fun project. I liked lampbylit, too. It's interesting and fun to see what comes up.
Unfortunately, anybody who isn't brain-dead could notice that you're off to a weird start. You posted this:
>In some very real sense, when I read something, I want to be surprised. I want to come away from it with the impression that whoever wrote it knows something I did not prior to reading it, and they imparted some of that knowledge and perspective onto me through their writing.
...right after getting snippy and defensive and shit-walling the only poster in the thread with any actual, tangible experience with printing. What's up with that?
Don't be surprised when your attitude pushes away anyone but like-minded individuals, willing to blame others and push them away for offering honest advice and constructive criticism.
Only a fool would want that kind of thing from an editor.

>> No.20003706

>>20002583
That's the old version. I will still pay in BitCoin, but I prefer methods that are difficult for banksters to intervene on, like BitCoin or money orders.

>> No.20003727

>>20003706
So Paypal is a no-go, but money orders are on the table. Got it.

>> No.20004098

>>20002871
You're on how many posts whining that OP doesn't want to take the obnoxious print technician seriously now?

>> No.20005661

>>19991378
Bumpy tom

>> No.20006886

>>19991378
THANK FUCKING CHRIST
IM SICK TO DEATH OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING SELF IMPORTANT WOMEN FAGS AND CUNTING BLACKS

>> No.20007043

>>19996153
>>19996485
No no they are a very experience industry veteran and by god OP will do this the right way regardless of what they say.

>> No.20007058

>>20002871
You sound autistic, OP laid out their reasons super clearly in >>19995558.

The obnoxious industry man then totally ignored it and kept at it. OP no longer has any need to be nice to obnoxious industry man. This is not a sales pitch, you don't need to jerk everyone off who is giving you feedback. Obnoxious industry man's points were considered and dismissed for very clearly defined reasons. If he wants to keep pressing the issue he deserves all the snark from OP he gets.

>> No.20007119

>>20007058
Is autism paying attention to and pointing at the difference between what OP said and how OP acted, connecting obvious dots, and openly stating that things don't look promising? Fuck, had no idea. I'm autistic now.

>> No.20008038

>>19995559
>Q3 2022
too slow
hurry the fuck up

>> No.20008220

>>19991378
When I will write something in English then I will surely send it

>> No.20009228

>>20007119
Welcome to the club, broski.

>> No.20009546