[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 51 KB, 800x500, 22-01-21-Kant-Hegel.and.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19976788 No.19976788 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.19976802

>>19976788
Critical vs Speculative philosophy.

>> No.19976812

>>19976788
They would agree on literally everything after a little bit of iteration and harmonize their voices and kiss and fuck and hold hand.

>> No.19977387
File: 54 KB, 419x610, 1638863062804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19976788
Kant would come out strong, noting that the noumena do exist, explaining to Hegel how he misunderstood the transcendental.

Hegel would calmly weather this onslaught. Then, rather than refuting Kant, he would sublate him.

Victory for Hegel? Not so fast.

Hegel would in victory, his dialectical advancing beyond the contradiction, when all the sudden, from the smoke of his furious onslaught, emerges Kant.

>"Nice technique. But you must realize, you were not sublating me, but only the experience of me that you received through your faculties. Now, face the fury of my Analytic Antinomies!"

These appear to be beating Hegel down, but really he is just toying with Kant. He demolishes the need for antinomies with to power of being/nothing, purse sense certainty as pure abstraction = nothing, and fires off the dialectical product of becoming. This Burning Behemism attack absolutely wrecks Kant and it seems the fight may be over...

>> No.19977409

>>19977387
im in awe at this battle of titans.

>> No.19977411

>>19976812
h-hot...

>> No.19977414

>>19976788
Whoever has the best rhetorical abilities.
Since Hegel seems to be less of a sperg, I assume he would fare better.
On the other hand, Kant himself, was an excellent lecturer, although I'm not sure how he would fare in a confrontational situation, instead of a mere expository one.

>> No.19977480
File: 16 KB, 450x675, A1nEAzu2tkL._SX450_ (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19977387
But then, as Hegel steps over Kant's prone form, a chuckle is heard.

>"That's a nice reality in the image of conciousness you have there Hegel... It would be a shame if someone were to... eliminate it."

Floating in from the sky, hanging as if plummeting, Bakker appears. First he turns his attention to Kant.

>" You were on the right line of attack with your Transcendental Method. But you have to realize, the fact that it took so long for the Transcendental to be discovered only shows your woeful cognitive blind spots. You my friend, are nothing but a stage two dogmatist."

With that, Bakker fires of a powerful Quine Cant at Kant, slicing through the old German's Analytical Wards, spraying flashing geometries of uncertainty orthogonally in every direction (geometries were parallel lines meet, dogma deniers).

With that he turns on Hegel. The old sorcerer's Absolute Concept seems an able match for the onslaught of eliminativist metatrancendental fury at first. Every attack Bakker launches is sublated. But it is clear Hegel can not last. With each attack, Bakker probes closer and closer to Hegel's cognitive blind spots.

Finally he closes in for the kill, throwing the old man to the ground.

Yet he is stopped, Kant has reentered the fray. This time he and Hegel fight as allies! Together perhaps they can push him back.

And they do. It seems Bakker is no match for the two of them. But something is wrong.

Bakker is laughing. The two men are sagging, wheezing, hearts straining for the reeling madness of their enemy.

Bakker stands erect, his curved phallus arching against his stomach, his disposition one of a conqueror, yet he is the one who appears in danger.

>"Give it up Bakker, we have the high ground."

>"I have one last trick to show you. I call this, Super Bakker."

Flashes of yellow brilliance appear as from nothing around Bakker's glowing form. Bakker's blonde mane begins to glow a shimmering gold. Discursive and recursive cognitive lightning begin to flash around him. The mountain behind him crumbles from the awe inspiring power.

Suddenly it becomes clear what he is doing, he is using Ansalem's Ontological Proof! A real Kellhus is more perfect than a fictional one. His reality is assured, and Bakker is assuming it.

With a flash of brilliant light, a golden aura consumes Bakker. He floats, engulfed in yellow flames, halos shining bright from his hands.

>"I AM MASTER HERE!"

Kant and Hegel fall to their knees in submission and defeat.

>"Truth shines."

They mutter.