[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 209 KB, 1180x1475, georgeorwell.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19973787 No.19973787 [Reply] [Original]

wha is your FAVOURITE weorc by GORGE ORVILLE`?????

>> No.19973805

my FAVORITE gorge orville BOCK is scary future novel 1984....it was a BOOK naught ins truck shun, manuel

>> No.19973815

my FAVORITE gorge orville BOCK is scary future novel ANIMAL FARM ..... it was a BOOK naught ins truck shin, manuel

>> No.19973822

GORGE ORVILLE? hard to read! LOL I guess sometimes we just have to take what life throws at us, shit, it's difficult, a real tough cookie to swallow but it's what makes up a man ... I remember a friend of my daddy, he worked on an oil rig off the coast of Louisiana, lived there in a jade quarter flat with a half bath like near lake Pontchartrain now in those days, were talking like early 70s, baton rouge was THE hotspot for methadone trade like the real deal, i.e. heroin the stuff that fucked up Kurt Cobain is what this methadone business is a replacement for, and the company men on the oil rig who were all by the way henchmen of Guy Bannister 's Panzer divion, used to do the trade route for local criminals...real bad guys trust me, no one you would want to mess with ..anyways my dad was not in favor Guy Bannister's methadone racket and starting sinking the bags of methadone into Ponchetrain when the foreman were out drinking in the night..now the sad thing is that o ur dog also drank from lake Ponchetrain, it later died of chronic diarrhea but by that time my father had become such a strong man that he didn't even shed a tear, to this day i look up to his example and think of that wise old turn in phrase- when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Well you know and that reminds me of what grand pappy used to spout off all wild and sea bass fish like from the gaffe boat part after he'd done had some Schlitz and cigarettes: them Huns is peckerwoods! Just like us pecker pecker pecker pecker suckin' peckerwoods...each and every last one of them God made us all equal except for the Huns Huns are righteous and will not even allow the bull nab to put a fire to it when it's dirty shit man isn't that the truth? ?? We got lucky that victory came so easily it was time to dance and smoke cigarettes after the war i remember Andy Williams and Ann Margaret in Branskon Missouri near the riverwalk singing the anthem with eyes welling full of sloppy tears for the boon of the notion, the nation very nuch a proud moment for grand pappy whose father was an infantry man for the Queen's army delpoyed inspa to push back the Krauts man shit that must have been crazy ...parachuting Krauts in the countryside, heroism at stake for the sake of a uncle Sam giving you a pat in your young man's Back ... Wow ... Simply in awe let the good times roll

>> No.19973964

SAMEFAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.19974327

>>19973787
That’s not Orwell; that’s Cab Calloway!

>> No.19975071

>>19973805
Jej