[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 96 KB, 800x680, mytwistedworld.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19908915 No.19908915 [Reply] [Original]

Reading My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger made me want to live in Isla Vista. It sounds like an interesting place.

>> No.19909204

>>19908915
My book desu. I'm currently larping on x in order to blend in with the Shizos so that I can steal their insane ideas and use them as inspiration for new and never-before seen elements within storytelling.

/x/ is a goldmine for inspiration because shizo-worldbuilding unironically mogs D&D worldbuilding.

That aside I that board actually believes what they preach, which is insane

>> No.19909928

>>19908915
It's not. It's just a college town near Santa Barbra. Were two LA rich kids went on murder sprees. My Twisted world is a beautiful and fresh portrayal of LA, a place where what you have and who you know is everything. And a man without pussy is hardly a man at all. And it drives him crazy. For him a woman is just another experience to do and a thing to own. Like a car or vacation. He expects his parents' social status to magically give him a girlfriend. He seems to not understand the concept of networking because he is an autist.

>> No.19909946

>>19909928
He gave off evidently the most repellent vibes because he was so self-hating, but for this fact he would have had absolutely no problem obtaining a good looking girlfriend eventually.

>> No.19910085

>>19909928
>where who you know is everything
If I ever move there I know ill be unemployed