[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 96 KB, 1200x1200, ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19858969 No.19858969 [Reply] [Original]

what is the greatest manifesto of all time?

>> No.19858978

>>19858969
Matthew Harris' "DEATH Sentences"

>> No.19858989

>actual writers
Celine's Pamphlets

>contemporary memes
Suicide Note
Ted Kacyzinski
Elliot Rodgers
Matthew Harris

>> No.19858997

2083 AEDOI

>> No.19859001

>>19858969
I wrote one but I'm not posting it here

>> No.19859005

The Communist Manifesto

>> No.19859016
File: 6 KB, 179x180, 1643788547305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19858969
As per Black History Month, pic related.
As per of all time, pic related.

>> No.19859041

>>19859016
Any more essential /yamcel/ writers I ought to know about?

>> No.19859058

>>19859041
/yamcel/?

>> No.19859166

>>19858969

The greatest manifesto ever written is the Declaration of Independence, written by good white property owning human beings who sought to establish a liberal form of governance of, by and for the white man to the exclusion of the negro and other inferior races, simultaneously escaping archaic forms of white European governance. Their project was good and just.

>> No.19859169
File: 942 KB, 999x3158, suicide note condensed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19858969
Daily reminder to read 'Suicide Note' by Mitchell Heisman and share it with as many people as you can. It is the best explanation of the Jewish problem ever written.

Here's the link to the text:
https://legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf
(Read pp. 32 - 625)

TL;DR: https://www.scribd.com/document/198985140/Mitchell-Heisman-s-suicide-note-overview

Alternatively you can listen to it while gaming: https://youtu.be/BiMZi5P7WJA

Part 2:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkg6y0uFLHOyAX4BlU6tlnp1qW4l2aFEA

TL;DR: Jews want to transcend biology so that AI can enslave humanity.

>> No.19859233

Kaczynski's manifesto has a great analysis of the predicament of modern civilization but that seems to be only like 1/3 of its length, the rest seems to be made up of ludicrous children's fantasy-tier ideas about how to change things. I have never managed to read the whole thing cause it gets so stupid once he starts talking about how to change things.
Rodger's manifesto has sustained quality, a remarkable mix of brutal radical honesty with lack of self-awareness. It is a bit repetitive as manifestos usually are, but it is tremendously gripping and can easily be read through from cover to cover in one uninterrupted binge. I actually have read the whole thing because it manages to stay interesting from the first page to the last.
Tarrant's manifesto was pretty well done if I remember correctly, but nothing about it was so memorable that it has stayed with me until now. I can barely remember anything about it other than the vague outlines of what he was talking about.
Matt Harris' manifesto seems to be about 70% unhinged ranting and I kinda doubt that anyone has actually yet read the whole thing straight through. However, Harris keeps having moments of excellent writing that redeem the boring stuff around it. Islands of great literary quality in oceans of rambling. The chapter titles, for example, are mostly brilliant.

>> No.19859352

scum manifesto's both succinct and unhinged, as all manifestos should strive to be

>> No.19859401

>>19859058
If there are currycels and ricecels, wouldn’t that make him a yamcel?

>> No.19859467

>>19859401
Well he's been admitted to be laid multiple times but could never get his perfect "little" aryan qt3.14 which drove him to madness.

If he isn't celibate then he cannot use the 'cel' part.

>> No.19859545

As an appreciater of schizo manifestos I speak with some authority on the subject. Here I'm not so much answering OP's question as I am talking about manifestos in general.

I am speaking about a certain subgenre of manifestos that are highly personal, often frenzied in tone, and produced by those at the margin of society or who hold fringe and socially unacceptable beliefs. Excluded from this definition are manifestos of an intellectual, artistic, or less personal idealistic nature: e.g. the communist or futurist manifestos.

Since it is the topic would say that Dr Harris's manifesto is the most relentlessly entertaining. And not necessarily at his own expense, unlike say, Eliot Rodger and his limp dicked little bitch-fest of a manifesto . Which is to say it is intentionally humorous and succeeds at the effect.

Ted's is among the most clearly intelligent and prescient of the bunch, though it is also spiced with uncouth rants about liberals. Which as anyone with a taste for this genre knows, such oddities and irrelevantly inserted obsessions are not a flaw but add charm.

I can't speak to Heisman's Suicide Note in too much detail, but I loved the whole idea that the Norman Conquest of England was the pivotal and decisive event of all history. A hallmark of such manifestos is typically this sort of linchpin, master key premise which despite its objective insignificance is amplified in the author's mind to cosmic explanatory proportions.

Norwegian far right terrorist and mass murderer Anders Breivik's anti-immigration and anti-islamic screed 2083 : A European Declaration of Independence deserves points for the amount of effort it goes into to prove a fundamentally banal and obvious point: namely, non-Muslims have good reason to believe Islam looks a bit sketchy. Notable for being perhaps the most coherent and consolidated expression of far right neo-fascist ideology from one of its most ardent fanatics.

Mein Kampf certainly qualifies as a manifesto and surely ranks among the most politically influential of all. Its literary merits leave much to be desired, though in terms of its influence and infamy it is uncontested.

Now for the kiddie corner:
1. The derivative , gassy 10 page anti-immigration scribblings of Christchurch mass shooter Brenton Tarrant . There's nothing you can read here you can't get from Breivik with much more quality and depth of research (as there is none). No more than the grumblings of a truly mediocre mind repeating tired old talking points.

2. Synagogue shooter John Earnest's manifesto. A tiresome list of anti-semitic tropes without even the slightest glimmer of originality or provocative thought. The driveling ramblings of a foolish wayward boy whose mind was overtaken. Nothing to merit it.

>> No.19859557

>>19858989
I read Elliot rogers manifesto
It was actually pretty good, did y’all know that before he shot people his aggression came out first with an incident where he splashed a girl with a cup of coffee. Then he started throwing cups of water on pepole and then moved onto riding around with a super soaker and shooting people with urine (I believe it was urine, it’s been a while since I read it) then as you know, he started shooting people with a gun.

I can’t remember any thing about it except that interesting escalation of hurting people. Makes me think of how sin starts off small and grows into death

>> No.19859563

>>19859557
Rogers was pretty good at expressing himself, you could tell exactly how he was feeling and it’s kind of sad, like he was so selfish and socially awkward that he could never get any girls, even with all his money. If he would have just got an ugly chick he would have felt better, but he lacked any sort of creativity

>> No.19859673

>>19859545
>>19859233

I hadn't known there was so much depth to these manifestos. Your posts have motivated me to pursue more of these writings and appreciate them as an art. Ty anons.

>> No.19860347

>>19858969
Deneen - Why Liberalism Failed

>> No.19860381

>>19859557
>shooting people with urine
It was orange juice he shot at people, and it was because the stepmom was abusive and dad didn't care