[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 89 KB, 480x720, 2E8D9603-69BA-4B33-9CD2-DDAB57502B8F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19858846 No.19858846 [Reply] [Original]

WWOYM: The Farewell edition
In which we say goodbye to one another.

Old >>19851582

Track 1 https://youtu.be/8bXZY9tRdLA
Track 2 https://youtu.be/F0VXzCi7ero

>> No.19858871

>>19858846
I need to urinate. Farewell to the yellow liquid in my ball sack.

>> No.19858892

>>19858871
Balls aren’t your bladder.

>> No.19859009

my brain has been gerrymandered

>> No.19859057

I have coronavirus

>> No.19859067

I haven't changed my panties in 69 days

>> No.19859069

>>19859057
I had Covid a couple of weeks okay. It was okay I guess.

>> No.19859079

>>19858871
>yellow

drink more water

>> No.19859090
File: 38 KB, 480x480, 1578245653053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

turning 23 years old in 6 minutes, hoping for good luck this year.

No seriously please let me have this one i've suffered enough

>> No.19859093

>>19859090
Happy birthday, anon.

>> No.19859095

>>19859069
Yeah I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if my roommate didn't get a positive test

>> No.19859096

>>19859093
thanks

>> No.19859101

I have accepted that I will never amount to anything particularly special or noteworthy and I will live an average, mediocre life just like the 99% of humanity.

>> No.19859113

>>19859101
books for this feel?

>> No.19859128
File: 55 KB, 437x438, 1640601797011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Had a dream where I was in some carnival. It had a very european aesthetic, I think it was in Paris because it was near what looked like the Siene river. I was frantically searching for my bag, it was white and square. Although I don't know why and what was in it since I already had my phone and wallet with me. I got tired after some time and took a rest and saw a young girl crying. I went up to her and ask what's wrong. She was lost and couldn't find her parents. I decided to help her, since I was getting tired of running around not getting any leads on my bag. We went around the carnival, stopping sometimes to eat or play when her morale was diminishing. It wasn't until dusk, when we entered a tent with books being sold inside did we find her parents. Her parents elated to find their daughter hugged her tight. Her mother crying tears of joy while her father hugged both of them close. They thanked me and said they'd repay me but I told them it's fine. I quietly took my leave and decided to walk near the river. I could feel the cold air blowing against my coat. On the bank of the river were people sitting and enjoying each other's company with drinks and food. I just walked on by, alongside the river. I didn't find my bag, but by the time my dream ended I guess I stopped caring about it.

>> No.19859228
File: 16 KB, 500x281, C9C3DE42-182F-40C5-BE84-49E8FDDABD27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19859090
You can do it anon

>> No.19859282

When ever someone gives me unbridled and enthusiastic support, I always want to ask them without a shred of irony:
>Why?
I'm not seeking them to suck my cock and tell me I'm great, but if they could form a convincing argument why that may be the case that would be nice, but there's this terrible cynic inside of me that wants them to admit that they have no earthly reason for their optimism. I just want them to admit that it's a vacuous statement that doesn't solve the underlying problems. It's like mommy kissing a boo-boo.
For some reason I can't just be buoyed by the sweetness and the positivity of their sentiment, I can't tune into that energy. I don't know why.
I'm not completely naive, I know that it's more them trying to convince themselves of the efficacy and hope in their own lives. But I don't think that's what I resent.

>> No.19859299

>>19859113
The Aeneid
Permaculture
Communist Manifesto

>> No.19859314

I increasingly think I'm bisexual, but only for a certain type of man. I am repulsed by muscular, masculine men. Skinny guys don't really do it for me either. The only men who really get any interest from me are fat men. And not even most fat men; I don't have much patience for the guys with hard, round guts covered in hair. I only like fat men that are weak, flabby, and feminine. Guys with soft, jelly-like folds and rolls, with big blobby moobs, with wide hips and big shelf asses.

Basically I like fat men that look as much like fat women as possible. I like fat girls, too, so maybe what it actually means is that I'm just fatsexual.

>> No.19859391
File: 41 KB, 499x513, 69A85DA6-4FD7-44D5-863A-56B608F987ED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, I’m gonna email the nursing school I applied to a few weeks ago tonight if I don’t get a letter from them today. They said they would get back to me with an admissions decision within 2-3 weeks almost 5 weeks ago. I’m worried that something went wrong with the admissions process because the admissions office sent me an email saying my application materials were complete and they were sending them to the nursing admissions committee. The problem is they weren’t complete and I sent in the final part a week after that email. The other schools I applied to have already gotten back to me. I got in to them, but they’re more expensive so I’m holding out for this one.

>> No.19859471

>>19859282
You have never felt the desire to encourage someone?

Some people appreciate good things and vibes and positivity in the world, or if someone is sad to cheer them up, some people can genuinely care for others and If they sense them hurting they hurt, and if they heal them they are healed, some people have been in a bad place, and cheered up or helped by another, were thankful, and now enjoy passing it on, check these threads for example all the anons offering advice

>> No.19859476

>>19858892
then why does the pee come out faster when i squeeze my balls?

>> No.19859501

>>19859471
>Some people appreciate
I know what's normal, I understand their motivations... it's my own motivations I don't understand: why do I feel this need to tear at this artifice though?
>You have never felt the desire to encourage someone?
Of course I have... when I have reason to believe they can do it. And yes, on the other side I don't like to be a negative-nancy, and I am not as forthright or honest as I would like to be out of a social cowardice.
But having said that, I'm not going to without solicitation pat someone on the back and say "you're doing great bud" or "I'm sure it'll be fine" if they're not doing great, or I don't think it'll be fine.

>> No.19859504

>>19859476
It's not. You're constricting your urethra which means the stream comes out with more pressure which FEELS like it's coming out faster when you're actually slowing it down.

>> No.19859506

>>19858846
I'm 30 and I live with my mom. There's only one thing about this I can conceivably change.

I can't not be 30.
I've nowhere else I can go.
I don't have to live.

>> No.19859532
File: 22 KB, 460x240, 8E74E020-F188-4EBF-9BB0-BC081CED0F7F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19859506
Nonsense.
You can be 30 and a day tomorrow, easily.
You’ve a whole planet to explore. Pick a spot and go see it.

>> No.19859591

>>19859506
yre you working?

>> No.19859597

>>19859532
30 and a day is 30 still but worse
I haven't your powers of perspective or patience kind octopode, not do I deserve any of them, your kindness least of all.

>> No.19859623

>>19859506
Oh stop complaining, being 30/31 and living with my parents didn't stop me from slaying pus. Quit your belly aching.
>but anon, there's more to life than pussy
Evidently not for you, because otherwise you'd be doing those activities instead of bemoaning the extended adolescence that you're entrapped in

>> No.19859639

>>19859623
>>Oh stop complaining, being 30/31 and living with my parents didn't stop me from slaying pus.
imagine typing this on 4chan with a straight face

>> No.19859648

>>19859090
23 is a good year. I kicked (and fucked) plenty ass at 23.

>> No.19859657

>>19859639
I don't have to imagine, it actually happened.
Literally everything everyone had ever told me about dating is wrong.

>> No.19859679

Maybe this is too hopeful (and by no means do I know what God has planned), but I see hell as purgatory. God and God alone holds the power to receive us. All we can do is make the suffering easier and more brief before we're ready for Heaven by accepting God's presence through avoiding sin and remaining faithful. Perhaps a very sinful creature—after being cleansed in hellfire—will have little left of their soul once they are ready to ascend, making it paramount to lead a moral life to be intact for the next one. It does God a disservice to not think his creation, though far beneath him, is never beyond his reach and credits the devil too much to posit his rebellion eternal. As time marches to its end and things are siphoned into fewer extremities, all will fall back to God's embrace at the end.

>> No.19859682

>>19859101
If anyone who did eventually achieve greatness accepted the same conclusion would they have gotten where they got? Useful also is to question just what this "greatness" means. It's possible to value what you don't understand, and the pursuit of greatness is one of them. What do you really want to do? Leave a mark on history? History doesn't care about you. You have precious little time on this earth. If I had to dig down to the root of it the pursuit of greatness ultimately stems from a fear of being forgotten, or equivalently, a desire to be remembered. Whose approval are you seeking exactly? There is no such thing as "humanity" in the sense of a unanimous consensus of posterity. Billions of faceless lives swim on the surface of this planet and, presumably at least, will continue to live long after I am gone. What do I owe this mass? What do I care if some unborn mystery person in the future goes searching for meaning in my life and work long after I am done? Will I be there to savor their gratitude? Do I owe anything to the monolithic abstraction that is Humanity? I have no strong religious or brotherly love toward the my conspecifics in the abstract.

If it is merely fleeting fame and status you wish for then ask yourself what about existing in your own skin here and now is so intolerably imperfect. Ask yourself why you cannot find peace of mind.

>> No.19859693
File: 436 KB, 600x466, alcoholic bird.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/4a1Qw4jQqrM

>> No.19859699

>>19859682
To add to my point: concern for what you will eventually "amount to" robs you of the present and straps you into the chair of judgement. It encourages you to view your life as Osiris might weigh the recently departed's heart against a feather. It robs you of your center and forces you to take the measure of your own existence from an external standpoint.

>> No.19859702

"One of them said he was upset when you talked about nasal sex with plants." I had actually demonstrated this perverse act with the bouquet on the table, at dinner the night before I was sent home. The plants were dead, although well preserved, so I was performing rhinophytonecrophilia on them.

That was the end of the conversation, but I never forgot that the worst bunch of cowards I ever met were Texans. I can just imagine them: "Chief, you gotta get that guy away from here! All his crazy ideas are making my head feel strange. Is he a hippy?"

I have a suspicion that I didn't put them any more at ease when I started the first lecture by leading everyone in a Bulgarian folk dance. Perhaps this raised questions in their minds about my affiliation with foreign powers.

I have another suspicion. It's hard for me to believe even a Texan would be that worried about preserving the innocence of plants. Perhaps his pious concern was yet another front. But for what? Alas, in the study of alien civilizations, we find many clues but few answers.

>> No.19859704
File: 80 KB, 800x597, SAAM-1986.91.15_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like this photo

>> No.19859736

Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, "Why me?", then a voice answers "Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up." I'm going to see a doctor.

>> No.19859741

Is it possible to be a good writer if you have high self-esteem?

My opinion is no, you need to have the self-hatred which only comes from low self-esteem. You need to have the ability to read and understand people at a level which only comes from years of a grinding hypervigilance deployed to survive even mundane social situations.

You can't be a good writer if your life isn't a total mess, you have good analytical skills, your capacities for executive functioning aren't hobbled, and you're able to make progress and be successful in life.

If you're too "in your head" and getting things done you lose the ability to observe and understand others at the level Richard Yates could.

>> No.19859742

>>19859682
>If anyone who did eventually achieve greatness accepted the same conclusion would they have gotten where they got?
Yes. There's hundreds of people who achieved greatness without ever initially expecting it. Vladmir Putin despite running a country with an economy the size of Australia's is taking the total combined attention of superpower the United States and Europe right now, and all he ever expected to be was a humble office worker in the secret service. Not every great man is Alcibiades or Alexander.
Srinivasa Ramanujan never could have been expected to leave the massive impact on mathematics he did.
Jim Simons never expected to start the most successful quant fund in the world.
Why do you open you're spiel with such a question?

>> No.19859743
File: 79 KB, 754x500, hangtree.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Man the Thirty Years War was some fucked up shit. We'd all do well to appreciate that if not for the State people would be ripping and chewing on each other's entrails in a matter of days. Hobbes was right.

>> No.19859782
File: 42 KB, 500x342, IMG_20200704_092555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm only nineteen but I have as many memories as if I were a hundred. When you really start to think for yourself at fourteen, it's only been five years since I was completely myself in the world. I am amazed that one can live to be 40 or 50 without going completely crazy. Imagine the class of people who will spend 50 years of their lives with nothing but television and social networks for entertainment, what an unbearable amorphousness.
I wanted to know how aging happens, does it come with a weariness of life? Slowly or like a winner? Do we feel tired of being around other people or do we feel dependent on them? Are we pushed to become bitter?
What is it like to become old?
To die is nothing but to grow old seems horrible to me.

>> No.19859794

>>19858846
>Hans Jakob Christoffel von Grimmelshausen
This has to be one of the more colorful names I've come across.

>> No.19859808

>>19859743
The state system was largely the cause of the problem, both the "secular" nobility and the various churches were part of the extensive state. Both acted to uphold the social order and reinforced the legitimacy of the other. Although I can see your point in the larger view that the collapsing central authority of the HRE (which was never really that centralized in the first place) meant that local lords were increasingly raising their own militaries and acting independently to wage war on each other. But a small kingdom's just as much a state as an empire is, and both the Catholic church and the various Protestant churches acted to uphold noble rule in each one and eliminate not only their religious opposition, but also exterminate religious radicals and peasant revolts.

Much of northern Europe went Protestant so quickly in the 16th century largely because the Catholic church by that time ceased to play any positive role in northern Europe, it merely drained regions of money and contributed nothing of substance to the community (hence why northern Europe embraced Protestantism so quickly.) The Catholic church played a much more visible and positive role in southern Europe (they weren't just a bunch of degenerate clergy pigging out and fucking each other in monasteries off the commoner's dime,) which is why the church remained firm in the south despite reformers' attempts there as well.

The people in Germany a century later were not eager to go back to the Catholic church, since they had legitimate grievances against it and saw the fight to defend Protestantism not only as a defense of their liberty but also of their very survival against Catholic tyranny.

Plus iirc the 17th century was a period of global cooling. People became more violent as harvests failed, bills were unable to be paid, and the population hit a bottleneck.

>> No.19859812

Three weeks ago, I kicked alcohol. One week ago I stopped jerking off. This week I quit weed. This morning as I smoked the cigarette and drank the coffee I said would be my last, I wondered whether shedding all these habits would cause me to devolve into some sort of larval state and then into nothingness, Benjamin Button like.

Maybe I should just buy a fuckin' vape.

>> No.19859842

>>19859782
Your body physically breaks down over time since it was never meant to last forever. As for aging on a psychological and emotional level, as you get older most people begin to compromise their ambitions, idealism, and "inner code" in order to participate in society and be able to survive. As you get older you learn more about the limitations that are being human and what you can realistically accomplish in life and you begin to scale back the wild ambitions of world conquest you had at 15-20.

As to why people watch television, they're exhausted from working all the time in a society entirely dedicated towards getting everyone to work in order to build up a surplus for the rich and for the owners of society. When you have to rent yourself out to those wealthier than you just to be allowed to live in society you're basically a slave.

>> No.19860059

My stupid sister keeps bringing up incest whenever we catch up. She's obsessed with discussing the ethics of it and it freaks me the fuck out.

>> No.19860094

>>19860059
Um, fuck her?

>> No.19860104

>>19860094
I'm not attracted to her

>> No.19860107

i've started wearing suit pants every day, even casually, and I will never go back to jeans or chinos. They are so comfy.

>> No.19860166

I know I should read more often but when I see "actual" readers, they are always some weird degenerate LARPer tranny on twitter, but then /lit/ tells me literature enriches the soul and I'm not sure what to think.

>> No.19860173

have you considered not being a peer reliant little moron who can't comprehend that the content of the books matter more than the fucking guy promoting them

>> No.19860180

>>19858846
my dick hard

>> No.19860186

>>19860173
>peer reliant
Not the point I was making, idiot. It's an observation I made about the sort of individual who digs themselves deep into an artificial identity revolving around the consumption of ideas i.e. not a real human being.

>> No.19860195

>>19860186
have you ever considered just picking up books and seeing for yourself if books are good or not or did you need to come to /lit/ to hear someone say they "enrich the soul" before you were sold on the idea that information written down can be useful and help you understand things?

>> No.19860207

>>19860195
You realize I'm not criticizing reading but readers, right? Why are you being so catty?

>> No.19860216

>>19860207
why are you a dumbass

>> No.19860224

>>19860216
Why do you have a vagina?

>> No.19860230

>>19860224
i have dick and balls thank you very much, why are you a dumb fuck who cares about other peoples opinions and is incapable of independent thought?

>> No.19860238

>>19860230
>why are you a dumb fuck who cares about other peoples opinions
He says, while having emotional discharges towards opinions.
>and is incapable of independent thought?
On the contrary.

>> No.19860247

>>19860238
>emotional discharges
mate we are in a thread, people are supposed to talk here, only reason we're having a disagreement is because you're a dumb fuck and your opinions are objectively wrong

>> No.19860268

>>19860247
You're just making disingenuous assumptions about the content of my posts then finding an excuse to get mad at me. Now that we've strayed from the original topic because you want to devolve into a pissing match, so I'll be the bigger man. Fuck you.

>> No.19860287

>>19860268
go read a book

>> No.19860300

>>19858846
ow ow ow i came really hard and now dick hurts
it fucking burns and the burning is making my dick hard again so now i'm uncomfortable and hard

>> No.19860327

30 years with any kind of intimacy, physical affection and relationships. The damage is done. I doubt that even a miracle could salvage me.

>> No.19860344

>>19860327
Never say never. Maybe St Catherine will appear and jack you off.

>> No.19860372
File: 381 KB, 955x1221, Giovanni_Battista_Tiepolo_096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19860344
Maybe the God is merciful

>> No.19860374
File: 1.83 MB, 720x1280, 1643657616248.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19858846
Harris thought he was gonna be the edgiest shit poster ever but all he did was become a permanent servant of the dark lord. His mental infirmity caused him to take delectation in racist toxicity, in its spreading via the widest expanses possible to him, in turn he simply had to sell himself, mind, body and soul to it. A contemporary retelling of the Faust story, as old as the origins of Judeo-Christian civilization and as new as the virtually psychologically identical schizos forming on this & similar racist brainwashing websites as we speak. It's not enough to be racist, you have to literally get off to being one, there must be a libidinally perverse dimension to it above all. They have to get you to be a thanatic hummingbird permanently addicted to the sweetness of the wages of such sin, by which they entrap the psychologically pre-debilitated subject and make of him an automaton, little better than an algorithm, a Turing Machine, for the perpetual dissemination of racism in the otherwise most mechanically (un-individualized) conformist, ritualized, memetic and hence simplistically algorithmically way possible. The entrapped subject (a cuckold, a cuckoo, a trap in short) thinks his dissemination of racist perversity in ritualized, repetitious, edgiest form is just them taking the plunge into blackpilled-ness or nihilistic decadence, or a combination of two, by force of will alone, when in reality it's a very simple mechanism, but one that is immanently effective, in becoming a finger-trap-like sinkhole for the mind. Like libidino-intellectual quicksand, the more intense & thereby all but inevitably prolonged one's investment in the aforesaid most sensual of "free willing" the greater its psycho- somatic hold on the person until they wake up one day to the Kafkaesque realization that they've dedicated years, even decades, of their life to the literal mindlessly servile, in other words manifestly inhuman or self-dehumanizing, cause of being an unmitigated (corruptly incorruptible) algorithm, bot, or Turing Machine for the slavish perpetuation of reaction in the ultimate service of the greater unseen cause of oligarchic conformity. One that is fundamentally libidinally and schizo-sensually fueled by the dopaminergic arousal they derive from constant racist fascistic shit posting, the equivalent of working day in and day out in the darkest most demonic racist coal mines of the mind all while under the mise en abyme-like illusion (that self-mirroring image of permanent expanse of self-decisionality before one) of self-willed decadence (which by definitions as old as the Socratic dialogues is pure unadulterated slave morality--self larcenous to one's own natural right to sanity and freedom)...Scenes from an infernally damaged life indeed! The dehumanizing pacts some people enter into within the infinite labyrinths of the egoic mind in order to not be plunged into the otherwise unendurable ice cold torturous agonies of clinical depression!

>> No.19860375

I’ve reached the point in my life where I need to work and find a job. For the past 2 years since this pandemic started I’ve been going to school (mostly online) and nothing else. It’s hard for me to come to terms with getting a job and sacrificing such a large part of my life to wage slavery. All the time I use to read or cook or play a video game will be gone, about 10 hours of my day will be working and going to the gym leaving just a few hours of freedom, and this will be my life for the next few decades. It’s torturous to think about but I have to just accept it i guess.

>> No.19860485

>>19858846
it's 6:50 am and i am drunk off the grain alcohol and i have to work very soon

>> No.19860525

>>19860375
Don't lose faith, anon. Find a job where you don't exert yourself too much and has decent coworkers that you can rely on. Then you'll have enough energy to do your own activities, hopefully.

>> No.19860595

>>19858846
God bless the great state of Delaware for opening their liquor stores at 9 AM

>> No.19860620
File: 659 KB, 1889x2048, C6EA1898-60F1-4664-B0F4-A0E6A140A98F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/jBK-Mdkqjvk

>> No.19860631

>have an 8 AM class twice a week
>it's on the other side of campus, 20 minute walk one way
>no buses going since corona
>shitty winter weather
>50 minute class, not going to learn anything if I show up
Am I a fag for skipping this?

>> No.19860657

I accidentally walked like 10km today

>> No.19860825

I don't go for fuckin pity shit. I hate when girls say shit like "I'm ugly" or "I'm stupid" to goad you into complimenting them. Nah bitch, I ain't playing that game. You are ugly and stupid, that's why you're letting me fuck you.

>> No.19860850

>>19860059
Try this
>hey so I know you like talking about the ethics of incest so I think we should address the elephant in the room, I mean I've been thinking about it, you've been thinking about it: probate. How do we divide the estate when mom and dad are dead worm food?
Please in future greentext her reaction as you leave a comically long pause before 'probate'.

>> No.19860902

I'm about to read the 33 Strategies of warfare.
I think it's funny how your mind never tires out, if you just give it variety you can learn non stop for 14+ hours and still retain most of it

>> No.19860911

>>19860825
Hatred is poison.

>> No.19860914

I'm going to marry a Japanese pornstar. Mark my words.

>> No.19860967

The whole state of this website is horrible

>> No.19860968
File: 1.96 MB, 3024x3227, 9DB7C3D4-FED7-40F0-933A-6F33CE6C8871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning I hate liberals

>> No.19860975

Masturbating to the profiles of fat chicks on tinder

>>19860967
What do you mean

>> No.19860986

>>19860374
A ""smart"" ""powerful"" ""delicate""" mind was very hurt so very lashed out. Desire unrequited, the feeling of being shunned and shammed after dedicating everything to a singular particular; simply went from working with to working against. To feel betrayed, disrespected; to betray, disrespect.

To have the energetic mental spiritual emotional capacity of Genghis Khan, Attila the hun, Ceaser, Mussolini, Hitler, African warlords, and withhold that pressure in exchange for a roll in an orderly system could imaginarily be tough. If for whatever reasons one day you conclude the system you a curtailing a large true powerful part of your self for is not treating you the way you feel it needs to in order to bear the containment of your soul, it seems the anger of the soul was unleashed. To feel attacked, it no longer could bear not attacking.

>> No.19861026

a calm, dry and hot summer day at a school somewhere in eastern europe. the sun shines on the dilapidated, crumbling facades of historicist and brutalist buildings. you can hear a 60 hertz humming sound in the background as well as someone walking on a crunchy and sandy way. the calmness and general atmosphere of this place is reminiscent of early simpsons springfield.

>> No.19861031
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, who wants to admit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fucking canned ravioli man holy fuck

>> No.19861043

>>19859476
>>19859504
this has been incredibly informative, anthropologically and in terms of hydrodynamics.

>> No.19861166

>>19859782
Aging is the process of having less a d less pleasure, enduring more and more pain, and taking responsibility for other people.

>> No.19861192
File: 1.52 MB, 2560x1600, snowdog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TWO SNOW DAYS IN A ROW! FUCK WORK! PRAISE SNOW!

>> No.19861197

You may never see me here again very soon :)

>> No.19861230
File: 434 KB, 500x500, 494C4820-BE9C-456B-B366-325D5FB30F8D.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19861197
B’bye. Have a wonderful next chapter of life.
Don’t succumb to fondness for this “space” and check back in.

>> No.19861290

How’s this? I call it stress-rhyme, it’s what it says on the tin, each Couplet has an internal rhyme on every stressed syllable.

I seal the wheel with zeal, reveal the real,
I kneel to feel his weal concealed I peel
The shell that held the swell and welt of spells
That dwell in wells of hells and welkin bells.

God of Gods, Lord of Lords, Rod among Rods,
You brought the horde to sword and corded ropes
Of fretting breath you set to threat with death,
This debt you let be swept if depths they stepped.

“My ears can hear the sear of fearful years,
My spears of spheres each fierce and peerless pierced
The base, debased their place defaced they raced
From waste to trace with haste a taste of grace.”

“Each come” by thunder wondrous none was numb
To hum and drum or plumbline strum though some
were lost each tossed in frost exhausted, paused,
The flawed and dross were drawn, the cause? the cross.

>> No.19861357
File: 590 KB, 500x360, 1643903644585.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another day without a date....
Another day to walk through the forest alone, seeing myself as the withered branches without leaves....
Another day where I won't get the opportunity to go drink coffee with someone I like and wear nice clothes...
Just fl'pping end my life right now....

>> No.19861372

I havent changed my underwear in a day

>> No.19861378

It was moot.
My imaginary boyfriend was moot.

>> No.19861385

Modern work is enough to drive one to suicide.

>> No.19861398

>>19860986
Aye. but he went with a little watched YouTube paroxysm not with an astounding telepathic supernatural bang, perhaps quite fortunately to the innocents in his vicinity.

>> No.19861436

I don't know what it means to love someone. I think the fact that I pray that God will let her have a good nights sleep, that she'll wake up rested and enjoy her first cup of coffee, that she'll have a good day at work and feel herself and at ease and enjoy the company of her coworkers and be feel free to be kind, even though I'll probably never see her again.. I think this has to do with it.

>> No.19861446

Do you not know, my son, with how very little wisdom the world is governed?

>> No.19861458

>>19859391
Had a friend who applied for an acting school. She waited for the result for several weeks whereas they should have been available in like two weeks. She contacted the school and it turned out she was accepted, and that the result email got lost somewhere.

>> No.19861477
File: 93 KB, 750x886, 5063F958-3C41-4B3D-8EFF-05640A7D757A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/9b_G7UKt1gQ

>> No.19861499

I had given up on the idea of me feeling romantically towards anyone a while ago. I never felt the need to seek out a woman for anything other than sex, and at a certain point just accepted that I wasn't possible of feeling more for someone. I started seeing this girl though, and oh my god, it's the best feeling ever. I've never been happier. I always thought that I understood romance and love in books and music and movies, but this makes me realize just how little I understood. I know it sounds so cheesy but dammit I don't care. I'm just happy.

>> No.19861501

Why oh why do i have to share living space on this damned planet with complete retards?

>> No.19861514

>>19860631
>whoa a 20 minute walk? Thats too much for me!
You're a fag and probably soft and flabby too

>> No.19861539

>>19861398
How many men are in jail for aggressive violent crimes? This guy happened to be greatly more ambitious, greatly more consumed with and consumed by philosophy, and happened to as far as we know not physically assault anyone. Thankfully he only expressed his feelings through words and not actions, alas it seems he was too civilizationally rooted and grounded, even with all that transpired, too moral, too attached to the prospect of shame, too innocent to punch or stab or shoot. Intriguing what that means, what he really was thinking, his true intentions, what he really thought would happen. Wonder his current state of mind, if he has returned to any more of a state of calm reflection, wonder what's going on with analysts, psychologists. The nature of such a trial.

>> No.19861547

I finally reached out to someone to talk about all my shitty feelings and experiences. It was positive. You guys should try it

>> No.19861548

Can't believe there aren't more resources online for how to do at-home dentistry. My teeth are rotting out of my skull and I need to yank them, but can't afford the dentist

>> No.19861558

Can someone bump that post with the cute piece of ass practising squash? I'm lazy to scroll on mobile.

>> No.19861573

>>19861499
you are gay.

>> No.19861627

>>19861499
I'm almost 31 and I gave up on the idea of relationships or love and related things. I guess I'm just fucked in this area of life. Feel happy for you tho

>> No.19861644
File: 1001 KB, 500x283, 1643907638160.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19861499
Please go on a date with her and tell us how it went....

>> No.19861653

>>19861539
All good psychologically astute questions.

>> No.19861655

>>19861627
>I gave up on the idea of relationships or love and related things. I guess I'm just fucked in this area of life.
Are you me?

>> No.19861659

Quitting my job without another job or a backup plan.

>> No.19861740

>>19861655
We live in fucked up times man

>> No.19861756

>>19861627
I'm sorry man, I hope you can feel it one day. If not, I'm sure you'll find your own path. Thanks for the well wishes.

>>19861644
Already did. Took her out to a japanese restaurant where both of us got sushi and ramen. Then went to a bookstore with her since she's an avid reader. Spent some time in the park, and then took her home. It was lovely.

>> No.19861764

>>19860375
I think work is so undignified and so inhuman now that you have to adapt yourself to put up with it while also seeking the sort of work that you feel proud of, or at least find bearable. There really aren’t any alternatives.

>> No.19861836

I hope everything will go ok

>> No.19861872

>>19861514
I just hate going outside man. I hate being around people

>> No.19861874

I don’t understand economics. One on hand the national debt is 30 trillion, but apparently that’s okay. Stocks are going up and up and up. At the same time I feel like the economy is in a bad state. There’s a lot of homelessness and poverty and people living paycheck to paycheck. But then again, the stats suggest things are going well. What’s going on?

>> No.19861883

>>19861756
Did you atleast kiss her?

>> No.19861893

>>19861883
Of course

>> No.19861904
File: 329 KB, 640x748, today i will check up on you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

five more min desu...

>> No.19861920

>>19861756
>Took her out to a japanese restaurant where both of us got sushi and ramen
is she asian?

>> No.19861923
File: 32 KB, 640x335, i am shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19858846
I fellated myself again.
I'm abominable, and I should not be allowed to live.
I'm deranged.
I've quit all of the drugs for years now.
I keep no bad company. None at all, even.
I try to be decent to others, to not lie.
But I'm a wretch in privacy. A masturbator. A homosexual in practice. I cannot remain continent with this accursed demonic act rotting me from the inside.

>> No.19861933

Public school sex ed taught me getting pregnant in your high school years was basically a death sentence but it's the only way to have a happy life. Everyone else is just coping with roasties and careers.

>> No.19861954

>>19861933
Quite.

>> No.19861967

>>19861874
It's all fake, based on dollar supremacy, only the defeat of China can really bring the US out of the doldrums.

>> No.19861992

>>19861933
> but it's the only way to have a happy life
You seriously think that having kids is the only way to lead a happy life?

>> No.19862003

>>19861547
A professional ?

>> No.19862007

>>19861893
Nice. Good date.

>> No.19862014

>>19862003
A prostitute

>> No.19862194
File: 100 KB, 997x1080, 1624825196543.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19861756
>>19861893
Are you a normalfag? Please tell me you're not, please tell me there is hope for me...

>> No.19862241

>>19858846
The only thing that really takes the edge out of a stressful day is alcohol. Nothing else works: not sex, not porn, not good food, not exercise, not cuddling with my gf. It’s astonishing how effective is. Almost immediately after drinking, without having to do or think anything, my body calms down

>> No.19862265

> planning on quitting in a few weeks
> boss asks to meet to ask some open ended questions about my career
> I end up skirting around the fact that I hate it and want to quit, end up complaining about some trivial shit instead
Sometimes I really hate myself.

>> No.19862288

Accept Jesus.

>> No.19862293

>>19861920
Nope.

>>19862194
I mean I have a girlfriend, which to some people would automatically mean yes. I don't think so though. I've never hid my power level around her and even browse 4chan when we're just chilling together. So yeah, there's hope for you.

>> No.19862294

>>19862194
there's no hope for you as long as you're using that retarded dichotomy

>> No.19862295

>>19859743
>>19859794
>>19859808
Have you read Simplicissimus?

>> No.19862348

>>19862241
Boozer

>> No.19862386
File: 6 KB, 250x249, 416F1031-3900-400B-991D-383B32872BB6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can’t seem to take anything seriously. I’m desperate to take just one thing seriously. I need to have a foundation of seriousness. Everything is a joke and I can’t live like this. It’s eating me inside.

>> No.19862398

>>19860327
yeah same

>> No.19862400

>>19862386
The only thing that can give you meaning is something transcendent. Read the Bible.

>> No.19862407

>>19862398
You can do it.

>> No.19862415

>>19862400
I can’t seem to take the bible seriously.

>> No.19862448
File: 316 KB, 640x359, 789879324.PNG.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hehehe
Hehhheheeehhehhehe
Ha!

>> No.19862467

I want to leave this shithole and go to some country that is more decent, less violent and colder. I'm thinking about New Zealand or Canada.
Now I need to become a good professional at something that they need

>> No.19862485

>>19861923
What? You sucked your own dick?

>> No.19862498

>>19861933
No trust me bro if you have kids in high school by the time your kids move out you will desperately spend the rest of your life trying to get your young adulthood back that you feel like your kids stole from you, and they will resent you for behaving more like a child than a parent by the time they are adults

>> No.19862591

>>19861872
So the weather is your excuse to be a shut in. Long term, that mindset will fuck up your life. Break the habit now

>> No.19862600

>>19862003
No. A friend. Fuck therapists

>> No.19862602

My tummy bugs hurting from lizard tail & chicken foot kebab

>> No.19862608

>>19862498
Heh i never got young adulthood or children.

>> No.19862613

I was depressed for most of the day, especially evening. I had a pretty good dinner and afterwards my mood improved drastically.

>> No.19862617

>>19861933
Thats retarded. High schoolers are retarded. You think unemployed, uneducated retards in a teenage fling can be good parents?

>> No.19862629

>>19862400
I struggle to take the transcendental seriously. I believe it in a rational, philosophical way. But functionally I live here in the material, and as I live my worldly life the transcendental seems irrelevant. Idealistically I believe in God, but practically I'm an atheist

>> No.19862641

>>19861933
Getting pregnant? Probably not, marrying that girl, certainly.

>> No.19862645

>>19862613
It was the opposite for me.

>> No.19862667

>>19860525
Thank you anon. I will try to make it work out and hopefully not lose any creative drive

>> No.19862670

>>19862629
>Idealistically I believe in God, but practically I'm an atheist
That's possibly the dumbest way to live your life that you possibly could. Even worse than an atheist who lives authentically as an atheist.

>> No.19862698

>>19862670
Yes I know and the constant contradiction annoys me.

>> No.19862715

>>19862670
I can sympathize with it. I personally know I need and crave some sort of religion or mythology or whatever, but what precisely it should be or how to actualize that in my temporal life alludes me so I struggle. How can you be a Christian, for example, in a world of software and atomic bombs? I don’t think that’s an easy thing to figure out. I often feel forced into an atheistic mode of living by default, simply because the world I inhabit renders traditional values valueless as a matter of mere survival even.

>> No.19862780

my brain has been balkanized

>> No.19862804

>>19862780
Fucking Bosnians

>> No.19862811

>>19862645
strange

>> No.19862837

anyone here got any opinions on / experience with long-term travel? as in moving somewhere faraway without a plan and seeing where it takes you?

>> No.19862859

>>19862837
I know some people who moved here from other countries with no plans and established themselves decently enough.

>> No.19862890

>>19862600
Your friend will probably get sick of your bitching eventually

>> No.19862899
File: 2.82 MB, 2560x2048, abyss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Homo Abyssus

>> No.19862904

>>19862837
i want to do this in south america but im afraid everyone would have a bias against employing a gringo canadian expat

>> No.19862905
File: 388 KB, 855x600, 1643755370157.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>WWOYM
breasts, japanese ones specifically

>> No.19862913

There is just no time. There is no fucking time for anything. Ever since my life changed I have no time. It's all consumed by work, girlfriend, friends, family, chores, appointments. There is simply no time. I don't even have time to reflect. I used to think all the time no I feel like I lost the capability to form coherent and well structured thoughts. I am lost in sequentiality of things to do. And I feel like I can't keep up with it for too long. Something will likely break soon. I really just want to have two days where I can drink and play video games like in the old times and have no worries. There's just no time. Then again I can't just go back. I value what I have I just want a short stop. Just a cut for a few days to reappreciate what I have now and then keep going.

>> No.19862915

>>19862905
When you're starting from nothing improvement is easy

>> No.19862927

>>19862913
You really can't just take a weekend for yourself? I get what you're saying, I often fell the same way, but if I need to I can always make time to fuck around

>> No.19862939

>>19862905
>pic related, two under-average sized tits in any western country.

>> No.19862956

>>19860968
Huh. I didn't know that coffee was an old world plant, or that it was only discovered around the early middle ages.

>> No.19862960

If you can remember a happy moment in your childhood, you'll always have a reference point in case you get lost. Just try to be a little more like you were back then.

>> No.19862966

>>19861436
This is cute. You have a good heart, anon

>> No.19862970

>>19862915
I barely jerk off, which makes the looking more fun.

>> No.19862976

>>19862939
The text also mentions that these bras will make you look skinnier, meaning that those are the "curvy" Japanese women

>> No.19862992

I prefer reading the Scots Wikipedia.
https://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

>> No.19863014

The wealth in the world is getting more and more concentrated on the hands of a small group of people.

>> No.19863060

Hanukkah Harry saves the day!

>> No.19863101

Pro captu lectoris habent sua fata libelli.

>> No.19863126

>>19858846
Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence has me very worried. The thought of living my life all over again, constantly for all eternity has me deeply upset.

>> No.19863129

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPlHTxLwPug

>> No.19863142

6 days into living in student accomodation and im already getting thoughts of jumping off a bridge.

>> No.19863166

How to ask out a girl working at a coffee shop? I'm pretty sure she gets asked out on a constant basis.

>> No.19863184
File: 41 KB, 537x226, 7fpwd8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As a black man who grew up feeding off 4chan culture, reading "Death Sentences" felt like meeting with a long-lost brother you never even knew existed out there. The words appear as something a physical manifestation of all my deeply buried insecurities would come up with after abandoning all hope of redemption. A man who gave up on peace, who gave up on fitting in, who succumbed to an intoxicating madness as a means to for once in his life, drop the act. We will never be part of any of this. Everyday I wake up, go to school, try to stay connected and find a place in this world, but it's all an act. At least on 4chan, you can truly see how alone you are. This world is not my world, those words aren't my own, I don't feel any different from a house negro. A crude mockery of what once used to be primitive yet authentic pure-blooded negros. No real identity, it's either manufactured or isn't your own. That man was lucid, he knew deep inside he was nothing more than a pet. Being named Matthew C. Harris is the equivalent of cattle being marked with an iron. There is no "we", there never was a "we", not really. It's just us, living in an alien world, using alien terms, being background characters in a foreign universe. Most don't realize it, they don't have the tools to rationalize it all, but their gut feeling is enough to sense that something is wrong. I can understand his feelings, the only solution would be a great reset. Get rid of all the outside influences and start anew as negros. It's a better alternative than trying to be something using means that aren't your own. It changes you, makes you indebted, eternally carrying an etendard admitting one's inherent weakness. Couldn't do it on our own so we needed someone to save us. Dying would be a better alternative than this eternal humiliation. Silencing what you truly are to westernize yourself. In essence, this is why when someone in our community tries to rise up in the system, tries to make something of himself, he is seen as a traitor, because it is true when you look at it objeqectively. Every tools you use to escape the bucket was shaped by an outside group, every single one of them. It is better to keep your identity, even at the cost of greatness. Individually, nothing can be done. Most people don't care about any of this, bread and circus is tangible and speaks to something eternal, it will always triumph over the quest for identity. You are alone, in a cold empty universe, and your only hope for salvation is completely overturning reality. You are alone, you will never admit it but you yearn for a sense of belonging. The madness numbs it all, and you can't be drunk 24/7 anyways. The destiny of the negro in america is to always be imprisoned. If you aren't in a physical jail, you'll be in a spiritual one. Two roads for you. Emulating everything about the enemy, or making a satanic buffoon out of yourself. It's 2 am, you're cold, but you can't sleep. Might as well post it.

>> No.19863195

>>19863166
Consider her biological processes and a fly's. Compare them, then write in your journal the feeling the exercise gives you.

>> No.19863221

>>19858846
hey, which animal represents selfishness? is it a fox? a crow, maybe?

>> No.19863236

>>19858846
deep blue sea is a stellar fucking movie

>> No.19863303

>>19863184
>coming-into-the-world of the Buck Chud
No need to go that road.

You save your soul with your own effort and that is the Æthos of nobility. Of those who are worthy of getting accepted to their plentiful otherworldly ethno-state, be it Wakanda or Hyperborea. 'We' screeching is only valid for greedy unaware animals, fighting to station their abominable beef under the accursed luminary of the worldly.
>Two roads for you.
You are getting game'd, negro-fren. Check this
>>19860364
>>19860364
>>19860364

>> No.19863324

>>19863166
Order a creampie with your coffee but then say "of the sexual kind."

>> No.19863343

>>19863166
>I'm pretty sure she gets asked out on a constant basis.

Almost certainly not true. If she's not yet shown any signs of being attracted to you, probably a futile effort. Why do you want to ask the wagie out?

>> No.19863344

>>19858846
Test

>> No.19863384

>>19863343
Anon, every girl gets asked out every day. If only you knew what girls endure on their Instagram DMs.

>> No.19863393

>>19863384
Most girls are as invisible as most men.

>> No.19863408

>>19863303
I don't believe in the after life ans I only care about my people. It has to happen in this life.

>> No.19863430

>>19863184
Why are you like this? Can't you just be a person? No one in the West is racist outside of 4chan.

You're educated, you're well read, you have a future in a first world country, but you're resentful because your lopsided ego stews over things that happened to people hundreds of years ago with no relation to you. Also, many of the historical "facts" you see getting thrown around are absolutely false, like buck breaking. Stop being manipulated by liars and by your own ego. It's this attitude that some people learn to hate. /pol/ was created by people like Harris acting in such a vile, racially obsessed, irrational way, and other people learning from experience to stay away from people who look like him.

>> No.19863446

>60 pages left in the book I'm reading
>new book due to be delivered today

Fairly relieved, I was having trouble trying to decide on a placeholder book to read over the weekend

>> No.19863461
File: 11 KB, 657x527, 1479795558001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You probably have heard of these particles that are different when someone looks at them than when no one looks at them. The eyes can change the reality. Maybe ghosts work similar to these particles: when we look at them they are there, but when we test them scientifically they are not there. Maybe only some eyes change reality. Maybe there just aren't a lot of eyes that can make ghosts appear.

>> No.19863468

Could monkeys have evolved by natural selection from nominalists?

>> No.19863474

>>19863461
Bait.

>> No.19863476

>>19863461
Or maybe the more reasonable explanation is that ghosts don't real

>> No.19863504

>>19863476
That's what I was thinking too. But now I'm not so sure anymore. If the world changes when you look at it, everything seems possible. Maybe ghosts do exist. There's probably some weird stuff out there. Even if it's just some kind of invisible cube. "What's that over there?" "Oh, that's a hidden reality cube we just discovered with these dimension-goggles. They are everywhere." There's probably something really strange going on in your room and mine.

>> No.19863522
File: 149 KB, 1024x627, 1643702102118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not giving up. You know it

>> No.19863523

for the first time in my life I am deeply disgusted by degeneracy. it was triggered by some stickers in my city but spiralled from there. new feelings. not sure what's happening.

>> No.19863526 [DELETED] 

>>19863184
Seems like a cogent point of view. There's always Africa, Europe, Latin America, etc. Yeah, arguably those aren't your cultures either, but to be frank you're not an African, you're almost certainly a mixed race person, of diverse African ancestry, but most likely European ancestry as well. You can continue subscribing to a sort of univocal, either/or, notion of race, or you can do as the Jews do an embrace your metissage, your mixed-ness and thereby free your self from sort of psycho-political to some particular ancestral framework imposed on you by the old slavocracy itself. Perhaps you people of your economic class a measure, even a great measure of solidarity, but fealty to the concept of African Americans, like fealty to the concept of Latin American, seems to me to be overlarge. The intelligent African American in the US is inherently na mixed race individual who is principally united by the history and legacy of slavery to those others of his historico-genealogical kind, but, on the other hand, like any mixed race individual he is not in any genetic sense truly of a race, and this is not a drawback, but rather potentially a liberating signpost, to a new method of undermining the continuity of institutionalized racism in the US. African Americans, in short, should en masse seriously consider the possibility of no longer considering themselves blacks, but rather the largest historically communitized cohort of mixed race people in the US. From which a new existential genealogical project may be embarked upon, one that respects the past but is not compelled by it in any moralizing ancestral sense: Mary another mixed race person that is not simply a duplication and thereby a recapitulation of your own slavocracy-marked ancestral legacy, dilute the ongoing segregative power of institutionalized racism in the US by embracing your right and your potential as a new man and thereby escape from the system of oppression by transforming your physical projection onto the future. The future is always already here, realize it and transform yourself now in the process by making of your descendants people who incarnate defiance of the continuing oppressive system by saying yes I am white, or I am a new man of an absolutely undefinable mixed type, who is longer able to be tracked by the by the system because he has transformed his physical legacy into whatever is most beautiful, strongest, most intelligent, most psycho-spiritually developed etc. If the elites believe in elite breeding, encompassing other elites of any race, what cause is there for a black man in America to not do literally the same and best them at their own game?

>> No.19863535

>>19863523
You're being radicalized by frogposters on a cartoon imageboard

>> No.19863549
File: 817 KB, 800x1135, jung_and_hung.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

let's say I read Jung.....what knowledge will I obtain? Is it practical knowledge or more philosophical?

>> No.19863563

>>19863184
Seems like a cogent point of view. There's always Africa, Europe, Latin America, etc. Yeah, arguably those aren't your cultures either, but to be frank you're not an African, you're almost certainly a mixed race person, of diverse African ancestry, but most likely European ancestry as well. You can continue subscribing to a sort of univocal, either/or, notion of race, or you can do as the Jews do an embrace your metissage, your mixed-ness and thereby free your self from some sort of psycho-political allegiance to some particular ancestral framework imposed on you by the old slavocracy itself. Perhaps you owe people of your economic class a measure, even a great measure of solidarity, but fealty to the concept of African Americans, like fealty to the concept of Latin American, seems to me to be overlarge. The intelligent African American in the US is inherently a mixed race individual who is principally united by the history and legacy of slavery to those others of his historico-genealogical kind, but, on the other hand, like any mixed race individual he is not in any genetic sense truly of a race, and this is not a drawback, but rather potentially a liberating indicator to a new method of undermining the continuity of institutionalized racism in the US. African Americans, in short, should en masse seriously consider the possibility of no longer considering themselves blacks, but rather as the largest historically communitized cohort of mixed race people in the US. From which a new existential genealogical project may be embarked upon, one that respects the past but is not compelled by it in any moralizing ancestral sense. Marry another mixed race person that is not simply a duplication and thereby a recapitulation of your own slavocracy-marked ancestral legacy, dilute the ongoing segregative power of institutionalized racism in the US by embracing your right and your potential as a new man and thereby escape from the system of oppression by transforming your physical projection onto the future. The future is always already here, realize it and transform yourself now in the process by making of your descendants people who incarnate defiance of the continuity of the oppressive system by saying "Yes I am white, or I am a new man of an absolutely undefinable mixed type, who is longer able to be tracked by the system because I have transformed my physical legacy into whatever is most beautiful, strongest, most intelligent, most psycho-spiritually developed etc." If the elites believe in elite breeding, encompassing other elites of any race, what cause is there for a black man in America to not do precisely the same and best them at their own game?

>> No.19863566

>>19863535
I really don't think so, I've been coming here for a very long time.

>> No.19863584

>mods delete threads with some effort put in
>They let the low-effort threads up
Why?

>> No.19863598

>>19863584
/lit/ is a shit board, anon. Don't know what you were expecting.

>> No.19863605

>>19863526
>dilute the ongoing segregative power of institutionalized racism in the US
You know, the funny thing about institutional racism is that it has to be institutional. Like slavery, or jim crowe laws. You pandering nonce

>> No.19863610

>>19863549
>what knowledge will I obtain
The only knowledge capable of making you happy in this era

>> No.19863630

>>19863610
such as...?

>> No.19863633

i payed a hooker to beat the shit out of me and i regret it so much bros
ive been in pain for like 3 days and i think she stole money from me

>> No.19863638

>>19863633
Pay a different hooker to beat her up and retrieve your money

>> No.19863715
File: 1.07 MB, 1242x1257, 8BFF8E9F-E088-4758-9C53-E0A688AFB936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. All men are cringe
2. I am a man
3. Therefore, I am cringe

>> No.19863761

>>19863715
You are almost there. If you go one step further, you won't even need an argument. No cringe, no apology, only men.

>> No.19863763

>>19863598
It's a psyop

>> No.19863834

If someone laughs at my man tits, I say: that's how the creator made me. Why do people let themselves be fooled?

>> No.19863841 [DELETED] 
File: 87 KB, 789x963, sam harris u.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yay

>> No.19863862

>>19863633
Lol how badly can a woman hit you?

>> No.19863920

>>19863549
If you're like me, these things will happen: many of your neuroses and complexes will be cured as you read; you'll be able to analyze and predict people's behavior with uncanny accuracy; you'll develop a distaste for any and all kinds of materialist worldviews and view them as philosophically bankrupt and spiritually unhygienic; you'll be able to clearly see the psychological and spiritual traps of the modern world and avoid falling in them; you'll develop a newfound appreciation for platonism; you will finally see the truth behind the religions and become religious yourself; if you're lucky you might even have mystical experiences. Needless to say, I consider myself fortunate to have read him. I recommend reading Goethe's works along it as they will help a lot. You might also want to prepare yourself philosophically by reading Plato, Kant, and Schopenhauer as these are his main influences.

>> No.19863928

>>19863834
Just don't eat and they'll go away. How hard could it be?

>> No.19863963

test

>> No.19863995

How do i find the motivation to stay employed and away from prison while i wait for my mom to die so i can finally blow my brains out after?

>> No.19864047

brothers please pray for me. I have an interview for what could be my dream job soon and im nervous as hell. sisters, please pray for me as well.

>> No.19864052

Lord Let me sing as no other has

As aleph breathes with voiceless words the joy
Of grandeur in the Goad I too have rode,
From waves to graves enjoying the destroyed
And the preserved each word in ev’ry mode.

Sing and thunder flaming ode and flow
From heavens phosphoric road that flows
Where sulfur flames sew the nodes which flow
Constellar light that bestows this flow!

Oh God I jot and blot with dots the troth,
Of fury yet thy yechudim mingles;
The Sod with Odd to knot the Rod with naught,
Spiritual light the tomb bespeckle;

These torrents terrestrial, teeming my throat
With florent perrenial screaming as notes
Of rightfully rilled rolling raving I wrote
Delightfully filled growling saying your oaths.

First four lines are standard, (Aleph being the first letter of Hebrew standing for the breath which pervades all letters thus words and thus the nature which pervades all concepts, being the light of God. Goad is the letter L, thus AL, which is God in hebrew, the destroy, enjoy and preserve triple is a reference to the trimurti of Hinduism as here representative as all modes of language.)
second stanza is a singular sentence but uses the meter of rap,
The third poem has the first and third line have every single stress rhyme, whereas the even lines within it are connected by an inverse consonance (oF FurY YeT ThY YechudiM MINGLES)

Whereas in the last four lines, the first and thirds every stressed syllables is alliterated/consonance, whereas every single word of the first and third is rhymed perfectly in the second and fourth In the holorime style

>> No.19864108

>>19863995
Same boat as you except the prison part.

>> No.19864161

I'm just about to fail a Calculus exam cause the last time I did math was in highschool like 3 years ago. I feel like going to uni was a mistake but I just don't know where to go anymore, I got pulled out of the military academy by the rona and I just came back from the French Legion cause of an accident. I just wanna find my place and stop the chaos for a bit

>> No.19864314

>>19862890
Nah he whined about his shitty childhood, I whined about mine and we both whined about how we have trust issues now.

>> No.19864345
File: 427 KB, 1650x2550, therapy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Christian therapy.

>> No.19864393

>>19859639
It really isn't hard to get laid if you just try and have a realistic expectation of who you can pull. There are so many average women out there desperate for male attention

>Captcha: PPXXX

>> No.19864457

Do you guys have any recommendations for great character-driven narratives? Something that's gripping like a film but with the depth of a novel? Is there anything that qualifies?

>> No.19864472

>>19864457
The Red and the Black may work for you. It requires a bit more patience than a film but it is entertaining and has one of the best protagonists in all fiction

>> No.19864561

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SelfDemonstrating/FinnegansWake

>> No.19864614

that I miss when I knew if people were being truthful and honest. I don't know anymore. I'm probably being fucked with similarly to a few years ago..

>> No.19864797
File: 1.87 MB, 1672x2860, carl jung.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19863920
Thank you so much anon. I'm sold.

Is pic related a good guide?

>> No.19864853

Probably going to be my final post on this board, if not my final post on this site.
A few parting comments:
1. Books, outside of those on science, mathematics, technology, or how-tos are purely for entertainment. Genre fiction, philosophy, history, all of it is merely entertainment.Treat it as such.
2. "Globohomo"/neoliberalism is the final, correct interpretation of Marxism. The leftists who oppose it do not understand Marx and/or neoliberalism.
3. 4chan is far more important of a site than it should be. It unironically is the source of river that is the Internet and Internet culture.
4. Global warming and the various other ecological crises facing civilization are a severe set of issues, but they are solvable. They will be solved, and to consider them apocalyptic is melodramatic.
5. The "right wing" will win in the end, but before it does, it will have to purge the racists, sexists,fanatics, and technophobes within its ranks. That will be a most difficult process, but it will happen, and when it is done, the global right will be unstoppable.
6. Please be less depressed over your romantic endeavors. Keep trying.
7. Women will be the saviors of us all.
8. Technology is the ultimate instrument of good, and our development of it will lead us to a glorious future.
9. Humanity's future is an extremely bright one.

>> No.19864867

>>19864472
Thanks, I'll look into it.

>> No.19864872
File: 3.05 MB, 3456x3456, IMG_20220204_171411_404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't fucking get it. What in the fuck causes pseuds to do this? It drives me insane as a usedbookfag. You are a fucking retard who doesn't care about the book, who won't read it again, who won't think about the sentence you underlined from the moment you traced it with your shaky hand. Why? Why? It is almost forgivable in non-fiction, but in fiction? Seriously? You think you have anything to add? How does it help the world for you to comment in the margin. You are an asshole. Let me read in peace. Desecration desecration

>> No.19864886

>>19864853
Good riddance, midwit

>> No.19864893

>>19864872
I had a few teachers who taught us pupils to do it. Probably doesn't work for most people save a few. IMO it doesn't work very well for books since the importance of a line is heavily context dependent. I will look back on quotes taken from my reading and they feel way less impactful when removed from their context.

>> No.19864896

>>19864853
your posts will not be missed, whatever they were

>> No.19864922

>>19864853
>7. Women will be the saviors of us all.
>8. Technology is the ultimate instrument of good, and our development of it will lead us to a glorious future.
>9. Humanity's future is an extremely bright one.

what the fuck are you smoking?

>> No.19864937

>>19859090
Happy Birthday and keep your chin up, king.
—fellow 23 year old

>> No.19864940

Does this board have no mod? Where are the jannies?

>> No.19864962

>>19864797
You can skip the first book by Fromm. He isn't a Jungian and I don't know why the anon started with him. The Two Essays is an absolutely kino start. After that you can go on with the chart but I'd skip Man and His Symbols as it's too introductory and you might get bored. You don't have to leave the Red Book for the last though (in fact doing that might spoil the fun). You can read it along his theoretical works and maybe revisit it later.

>> No.19864973

>>19864853
Lol.

>> No.19864993

>>19859782
My parents just watch tv, it's sad. They both used to have interests and hobbies, I think. Yet here I am on this Namibian glass blowing forum and I'm nearly 30 and spent the past decade a miserable alcoholic. My life is just starting to turn around now. My advise would be to not totally waste your life or your 20s partying or working too hard for someone else. Your 20s should be a time you really chase your passion, if you're serious about it. People like me who totally fucked off drinking and doing coke and racking up debt have it the worst. But people who spent their 20s at a desk in an investment bank then blink and they are 40 are also miserable.

If you don't have a passion find one ASAP. And get off this website stop living your life in constant fear of rejection.

>> No.19865007
File: 838 KB, 2241x1444, 1621596068192.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19864797
This is a better chart that I just found on warosu for you.

>> No.19865011

>>19864853
10. Big dicks will rule the world

>> No.19865020

>>19864853
>leaves bizarre disjointed final post
>refuses to elaborate futher
im thinking based

>> No.19865030 [DELETED] 

>>19864993
>10 years of alcoholism
You've probably heard this before, but quit it if you think you can. I started drinking heavily at 15, and 12 years later I got diabetes and pancreatic exocrine insufficiency. I'm sober now and doing okay, but I'd give anything to go back in time and take it all back.

>> No.19865071

>>19864940
Why?

>> No.19865122

What do you guys feel when you see that a girl has obvious cutting scars?

>> No.19865130

Personality types are so clearly a bunch of BS. It makes me so mad.

>> No.19865137

>>19865130
You need to go deeper than meme internet tests. Read Jung's book. There he gives a phenomenological description of each type.

>> No.19865156

>>19865122
Sad

>> No.19865161

I want to fall in love and build a family with this person

I will make a real effort to date this year

>> No.19865162
File: 133 KB, 1024x1024, 1489975309453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why does everyone think the United States government is some invincible, omnipotent entity? That the big bad CIA or FBI or NSA have literal Godlike powers and could sniff out and shut down any threats to the State and to their general rule?

My overall impression of the federal government and the three-letter agencies is that they're vastly weaker than most conspiracy theorists think, and if there were ever any serious attack on them they'd either badly miss it or not be able to withstand it. They bungled 9/11, after all. They bungled the withdrawal from Afghanistan. They keep bungling, yet everyone is still as afraid of them as if it were the 60s and they were at the peak of their powers.

Does everyone just assume they're hiding their power level, DBZ-style?

>> No.19865180

>>19865162
they have the military at their command, SWAT, police. you could disappear in the night and nobody would think it was them, just some murderer/abductor. they can monitor anyone, anywhere, through your phone, smart technology, or just your laptop, if they want to and have clearance on ANY technicality. they have successfully brainwashed the population into thinking that the bare minimum is more than enough. and they don't value human life.

>> No.19865181

>>19865122
How do girls feel when they see I have obvious cutting scars?

>> No.19865183
File: 276 KB, 1280x1348, F5A8285A-D23A-40E5-A5AD-70BD9CB90A6E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19865162
Big guns and lots of dumb bootlickers that defend them and flag’s honor bullshit.
9/11 seems to have been planned FYI.

We used to say start with the Greeks, to teach about bravery and heroics, but too many fell for the philosophy meme. I generally agree with you though. We have a chance. But nobody from 4chin will be there.

I am no longer *from 4chin*

>> No.19865187

>>19865137
>phenomenological description
What exactly makes the description "phenomenonological"

>> No.19865188

>>19865162
This post glows harder than my barrel of Bofa.

>> No.19865189

>>19865187
It describes experience methodically.

>> No.19865190

>>19864853
>The "right wing" will win in the end, but before it does, it will have to purge the racists, sexists,fanatics, and technophobes within its ranks.
What will be left?

>> No.19865193

>>19865137
Still looks like a bunch of BS to me.

>> No.19865196

>>19865193
Filtered, I'm afraid.

>> No.19865206

>>19865196
Everyone who believes in that has the same conversations as astrologers or blood type personality. "He did x, so he must be a Libra/AB blood type."

>> No.19865209

>>19865206
Your mind is still fixated on meme internet tests. Read books.

>> No.19865210

>>19865206
Hey I'm AB blood type. How will my day be tomorrow?

>> No.19865221 [DELETED] 
File: 89 KB, 681x342, 11.7 million.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

" Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" "

>> No.19865225

>>19865210
Blood type horoscopes are actually popular in Japan. I don't think that stuff gets translated.

>> No.19865227
File: 89 KB, 681x342, 11.7 million.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

" Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" "

-"The New Colossus, Emma Lazarus"
November 2, 1883

>> No.19865254

>>19858846
In the world of dating a man with poor social skills is like a woman who is overweight. A man work toward becoming confident and having social skills barring psychological extremes, as a woman can change her weight barring medical extremes.

>> No.19865262

None of the doctors I saw know why my hearing is suddenly worse in one ear. Whats the fucking deal with medical costs in this country too? A 15 minute visit of "That's strange! I don't know." is not worth $300. I'm about to give up, but I will go two more times. I'm getting used to it but it's frustrating.

>> No.19865273

>>19865262
Being a doctor must be great. Get paid to do jack shit. A lot like bejng a teacher I'm sure

>> No.19865289

>>19865273
i went to the hospital for a UTI. a UTI. they gave me antibiotics, but it wasn't enough, so i went back. the doctor came in and told me, didn;t ask me, TOLD me i was going to get tests to see if it was a tumor. i had another piss test, a CT scan, an ultrasound. they tried to make me get an internal ultrasound, where they would insert something inside me to get a better look at my uterus. they didn't because i'm a virgin. when i asked if i could get an external ultrasound, the doctor looked me in the eye and said no. not until i told them i hadn't had sex.

the medical system is full of criminals. it's overpriced and disgusting. when i was told i could leave and was given the okay to get changed, the doctor lingered and stared at me. i never went back to that hospital. fuck american healthcare. fuck doctors.

>> No.19865293

>>19865289
the second dosage was stronger and was given for more days, despite the fact i told the nurses i probably just needed a few more pills at the same dosage. when i took the pill on the sixth day, i felt pain. a lot of pain. i flushed the seventh pill.

>> No.19865295

>>19865273
It all feels like a scam. I pay to see a doctor to get referred to an ENT to get referred to an audiologist that will test my hearing, and then I must see the ENT again as well as my primary physician to get another thing checked on which could be an issue. Then I will have to pay for the ultrasound for that. The ENT brought it up passively but really she should have known better after looking at my chart. Fucking useless pieces of shit it makes me furious.

>> No.19865300

What's On Your Mind.

>> No.19865331

>>19865289
You could have said no. Think of doctors as salesmen. You have to be assertive with them.
>>19865295
It is a scam by and large. They just want to put you through all kinds of tests for money. I busted my lip working and needed literally two stitches. Went to a local clinic in my network. Doctor came in and made a big fucking deal about how it's going to scar and that I have to live with it my whole life and how ugly it will be. He then told me he doesnt perform lip stitches because it's apparently a very delicate procedure. he referred me to a plastic surgeon across the street. He wantsd to charge me a thousand dollars for it. Imagine that. 500 dollars per stitch. Ended up going to an ER. Some doctor from Cambodia had it done in literally one minute. They billed my insurance 3000 dollars. i only paid 300.
Got off my parents insurance so now I'm on Medi-Cal. All that shit is paid for by the tax payer now.

>> No.19865336
File: 264 KB, 533x7731, pic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19865337

>>19865331
Too add, it didn't scar at all. It's not noticeable, even to myself.

>> No.19865343

>>19865336
too real

>> No.19865345

>>19865331
i know. in the future i've resolved to be more assertive, this was a few years ago, now. at the time i believed them and was worried i actually did have cancer.

>> No.19865360

>>19865331
>>19865337
That's great. I know doctors can be good when you finally find a good one though. I went through 2 dentists before I struck gold. Fixed me up and didn't offer me the most expensive treatment that I didn't actually need. One dentist wanted to do a simple filling for two very bad teeth. I would have eventually needed to come back for multiple visits for obvious reasons. The other wanted to do two root canals. The most expensive but sure fire option. But the solution was actually something in between. Two pulp caps. One of the teeth eventually got inflamed so I had to get one root canal anyway but, it was cost effective while I saved for it.

>> No.19865388
File: 2.14 MB, 1530x2077, download (5).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

so I've constructed a multipanel current evolution of my worldview. be nice.

>> No.19865407

>>19865388
Yikes

>> No.19865425
File: 67 KB, 768x410, Is-the-resurrection-of-Jesus-Christ-a-metaphor-1080x675-768x410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Every time we have a thread about Christianity or Catholicism on /lit/ I always try to get in a post about the importance of prayer. I feel like a lot of people interested in Christianity don't get prayer. Don't get how important it is, how vital it is. How it's the lifeblood of moving beyond LARPing and into genuine love of God and a relationship with Christ.

You will never really know Jesus unless you try to talk to Him. Unless you venture out a word to Him, across the gulf of the abyss. And the way you talk to Jesus is prayer. You will not really know what Jesus is, what Christianity is, unless you are willing to engage with Jesus in prayer.

And the thing that affirms it is that prayer isn't a one-way street. It's not a dead circuit. Trust me. Someone is on the other end. God does hear your prayers. Sometimes he doesn't give you the exact thing you request in prayer. God's not some wish-granting genie. But there is almost always SOME kind of response. Not even in terms of a voice you hear in your head. Though God sometimes does that, too. But the response so often takes the form of you kind of understanding your prayers better. Understanding yourself better. Understanding God Himself better. Praying to God always effects a change, one way or the other, and it's a change you can always tell, when it happens. That's my experience, at least. So never be afraid to pray. Pray often, in fact.

Although sometimes God actually will do something really dramatic in response to your prayer that leaves you sort of awestruck. I've experienced that, too.

But if you really are interested in Christianity, pray. For God's sake, pray. Talk to God. You might be surprised when He talks back.

>> No.19865438

>>19865360
Also, she was the only dentist that gave me a stern talking to about taking care of my teeth. That was many years ago. I've mostly been good about it since then. The only other person that told me to take care of myself was my barber after he saw the sorry state my head was in. I pulled out a lot of my hair from stress at the time, and he made it look good, but now I just cut it all off myself every time. But he told me simply "You have to care of yourself." That was all I needed to hear. Personal hygiene and things like that were a burden to me because I had it ingrained in me that these were things to do for the sake of others. You don't want to smell a stranger's body odor right? Or his bad breath. You don't want to look at someone's poor appearance either. But I didn't care about people, so I didn't bother. I was very young. But I'm not as much of a wretched piece of shit anymore because of those two.

>> No.19865440

>>19865388
>worldview
>all of them are white except one guy

>> No.19865452

>>19865440
Found the nigger

>> No.19865457

>>19865407
>Yikes

Reddit. You have to go back.

>> No.19865468

>>19865457
It's an ugly image. You couldn't make one yourself with high-res images and better cropping? Do better next time, then I'll take you seriously.

>> No.19865472

>>19865425
There's a certain style of prayer mentioned in Matthew 6:6 but I cannot recall what its designation is. What is your thoughts on that style of prayer? is it heresy?

>> No.19865476

>>19865468
Its from a Brazilian website. Not my dimensions.

>> No.19865481

>>19865122
I CAN SAVE HER

>>19865162
They do have a monumental amount of power and the capacity of the state to crush individuals and even groups shouldn't be doubted; if there were no evidence of this happening, then there would be reason at all for people to take a combative or defense posture towards the state.

But you are also correct in stating that they are often comically inept. It's not that they don't have power or that they don't have abundant serverfarms worth of data on every pleb going. It's that in spite of all this technological and legal innovation they still manage to make the daily news the best comedy show going.

I think the thing is that we are in a spiritually and philosophically famished era. Consequently, the individual genius and prowess that exists naturally tends towards technical and scientific application where discovery is still possible. It's this disproportionate funnelling of the clever sorts of people into technical fields that keeps the complex machinery of the leviathan going; the talking heads in charge of the state are RETARDS whereas the endless, buzzing busybodies making up the civil service, the military scientists, engineers and certain of the academics in the hard sciences-- these are the people who actually constitute the modern state and keep it alive. It is, in spite of itself, a sublime thing to behold and teeming with potential.

But this dearth of political, philosophical and spiritual substance among not only common people but the subsection of "elites" who try and fail to rule, it is this which squanders human life by the million. The moment somebody comes along with something that inspires and electrifies the masses, the Bugman Lords will discover how weak their grip is.

>> No.19865515

>>19865254
A man is not a clown.
>b-but muh social skills!!
Absolute state of anglos.

>> No.19865553

>>19864853
I love you, great post, and I'm going to stop posting here too, it's a sign.

>> No.19865556
File: 39 KB, 571x384, EinsteinDidWriteThat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On my mind for a while now is the relationship between questions and decisions. Why? Because I'm really bad at making good decisions.
Spending time online you see that most people don't really know how to ask a question, "how can I get a gf?" "what's the best job you can have?" or "how come they don't just build a really big bridge to..." a lot of questions I see on /sci/ aren't really questions that are scientific at all, because the answers pertain to logistics, funding, and political/market interests instead.
I was once told that what distinguishes smart and successful people from others is that they ask the right questions. And certainly this relates to problem solving. We've all seen the Hollywood trope epitomized by House MD of the maverick scientist that because of their different way of looking at things somehow asks the question everyone else, in their implicit groupthink failed to ask. Or the story of the toothpaste engineer who's low cost solution to increasing sales was "make the hole bigger yo'!"
If you (I'm using the second person pronoun, but I mean me, "if I") asked superior questions then you'd make better decisions right?
What is a decision anyway? I think a decision implies action. I think maybe why I'm bad at decisions is because I do just the opposite - Rumination. I'm not alone, a lot of people keep thinking over things in the past they can't change, sources of embarrassment, L'esprit de l'escalier etc. Most of these things are by definition impossible to act upon. So why do we do it?
Pain is information. Emotional pain is of course the indication that something is wrong. Perhaps the superior form of questioning is to ask when ruminating, not about the content of the thought, not "what would I do differently?" but to ask: why is this particular memory, this particular thought consuming me? And perhaps somewhere deep in that method of inquiry is the path to better decision making?

>> No.19865585

>>19865556
Your pic sounds like the thing I happen to be reading about right now but in the world of art.
"conceptual art"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conceptual_art

>> No.19865604

>>19865388
No. You need bullying.

>> No.19865612

>>19865604
Been there done that. At this point I don't even care. High school was over 20 years ago for me. What's it gonna accomplish? Nothing. You will sit there and do nothing and seethe. The world will continue to go on without you or me. Sorry.

>> No.19865638
File: 394 KB, 1280x1837, 67634085-9c2e-4afc-91c8-4f5c575d1486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a good looking bisexual but these days I find it harder and harder to feel real attraction towards women. I've fucked around 6 different twinks since december, and, despite being just casual sex and dates, I've felt a more genuine connection with them than with any vapid chick I've talked to.
What is happening to me bros, I would actually like to get married and have kids, I don't want to go full homo, why does God test me like this

>> No.19865641

>>19865638
You're more at ease with the twinks precisely because their psychology is more similar to yours

>> No.19865647

>>19865452
actually i'm white, you racist, close-minded, shit-eating fuck

>> No.19865664

>>19865638
How the fuck did you end up in here?

>> No.19865671

>>19865388
My worldview/line of thought is
Upanishads -> Spinoza -> Hegel -> Wittgenstein -> Deleuze -> Derrida

>> No.19865676

>>19865638
It's not a problem with you. Women are getting worse and worse.

>> No.19865678

>>19865664
>How the fuck did you end up in here?
Not him but what are you implying?

>> No.19865682

>>19865676
Lol imagine justifying being more of a faggot than a heterosexual with "women are getting worse man!", the absolute state. It's okay to be gay.

>> No.19865684

>>19865638
No no. You just admitted that these were vapid exchanges of body fluid.
I hear this is normal bisexual behavior. They go through phases liking one over the other.

>> No.19865688

>>19865638
Well, bi's are fags in denial after all.

>> No.19865692

>>19865682
I'm a heterosexual. I just find women completely insufferable so I decided to drop them altogether and focus on work. Seethe.

>> No.19865700
File: 1.69 MB, 500x200, 45E09834-269A-4EF3-9983-F09998C07691.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

??? >>19865694
>>19865694

>> No.19865701

>>19865692
That sounds very sad and I feel compassion towards your pain and loneliness but it's your personal problem and a consequence of your worldview.

>> No.19865708

>>19865585
There's a connection for sure, but I'm explicitly thinking about the distinction between action and rumination. Thinking and Doing. or more specifically the domain of means, method, opportunity, Gibsonian Affordances, and general problem solving to conduct all manner of behaviors. Not just those confined to the communicative practice we call 'fine art'.

>> No.19865709

>>19865701
Foids aren't welcome here.

>> No.19865713

>>19865709
I forgive you.

>> No.19865727

>>19865709
Shaddap, moid

>> No.19865797

>>19865612
>High school was over 20 years ago for me.
And yet you still rank philosophers like your myspace top 5 friends. Big oof chief

>> No.19865828

Is it literally the books in the sticky thread when you "Start with the greeks"?
Those exact books? Or is there something else perhaps? Because if it's just those I'm gonna read them right now.

>> No.19866084

>>19865828
it's a fucking joke bro

>> No.19866177

>>19866084
it's a meme, but it's not a joke.

>> No.19866243

>>19858846
1. I should start numbering my pos to. Then I will be in limbo between tripfag and not and also know how much time I waste here

>> No.19866249

>>19865828
2.Yes just read Plato phaedo apology and republic and then you will know exactly what you have to do

>> No.19866633

>>19863920
what was Jungs relationship to God? how do the archetypes relate to God? am I correct in assuming that they are the highest relevant level according to him?

>> No.19867102
File: 355 KB, 320x240, 0C578389-9EFC-4BCF-8120-86FAE02D487B.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goodbye.
Again. Ha. maybe later

>> No.19867446

new
>>19867444
>>19867444
>>19867444
>>19867444