[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.04 MB, 1746x1650, reject modernity embrace traditional schizophrenia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19838014 No.19838014 [Reply] [Original]

What are the essential schizophrenic literatures? I've already read the entire oeuvres of Kafka, Nietzsche, and Kierkegaard and about a third of Fanged Noumena (all in one siting) - - the question is what is next?

>> No.19838204

D&G obviously. JG Ballard. Burroughs. Visions of Cody by Jack Kerouac.

>> No.19838213

>>19838014
I like this image, it's full of soul and details.

>> No.19838311

>>19838014
Kafka isn't schizophrenic tard, you'd know that had you read his diaries

>> No.19838323

>>19838014
exegeses of PKD is the most schizo thing I've ever read. I felt my brain rotting as I read it.

>> No.19838333

>>19838014
invitation to a beheading and pale fire. i haven't read much else by Nabokov but from what I've heard at least some of it is pretty schizo

>> No.19838363
File: 42 KB, 334x500, 10022019183842_500x500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19838014
>Thinks he knows schizophrenic literature's
>Doesn't list the christian bible (lol)
>Doesn't list the semiotics of clowns clowning (it's real look it up)
>Doesn't list Finnegan's Wake.

You are like stupid baby at this.

>> No.19838769

>The empirical scientific agnosticreligion ofASTROCISM, created by theworldwide Slovene empirewith the help of the SloveneTOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIAofTHOUSANDS OF YEARS AGOwith its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” toaidthe white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely aworldwide agrarian population.
> The Slovenic empire through its religion ofASTROCISMmade possible for man to advance to present day sophistication.THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
>Example: to this day worldwide, the very ancient Slovenic months of the year, created by ASTROCISM, are still used, namely a couple examples; Kwiecien, namely April translates into vegetation “blooming time”, or Sierpien, namely August translates into “sickling time”, reaping harvest time, or even Listopad, namely November, translates into “falling of leaves time”. Even the Slovenic days of the week were created by ASTROCISM namely Niedziela, Sunday trans. "no work", day of rest. Monday, Poniedziawek trans. "day after no work day", Wtorek, Tuesday trans. "second day", Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week, Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week. Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week and Sobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day" to go to the Astrocism Temple.

> Everything in life, social life etc. ASTROCISM made into an automatic education and training
>SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO, THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND IT ORGANIZED THE FIRST TOTALITARIAN SUPERSTITION COMMUNISM RELIGION, PRAWO SLAVNA and hundreds of years later by C. God top secret INTENSIFIED REPITITION of FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME created the schismatic Mafia Communist Catholicism, Catholicism means totalitarianism, Dict. FOR CONTROL AND MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN RACE INTO THE OVER ALL PLAN, to explore and control the entire Universe.

> The C. God usurped everything from the SLOVENIC ASTROCISM RELIGION and camouflaged it when the C. God fabricated it into the Prawo Slawna superstition religion. For thousands of years, over millions of square miles of ancient Slovenia, even in its distant province of ALASKA, like ALUTIANS (Ancient Slovenic idiomatic names: Alutians, namely the long string of islands to the great endless land, namely ALASKA, the before recorded history; name of No. and So. America.

>ADDENDA: These words, like most of the Slovenic language to this day, with its UNBELIEAVABLE sophisticated countless declensions of not only the suffix, but even the prefix and stem, are IDIOMATIC.

>> No.19838871

>>19838014
considered enlightenment tripe to some but George Berkeley's Treatise Considering The Human Principles Of Knowledge probably fits

maybe Nimrod De Rosario's Gnostic Fragments too?

>> No.19838908

you know, maybe it doesnt all need to be contained in a book

>> No.19838998

Letters of Vincent Van Gogh

>> No.19839028

you know i am one of those people that is teetering at the edge of schizophrenia, back in college when i tried weed i had consistent psychosis

now im almost 30 i feel that its finally manifesting, and i heard somewhere that schizos brains dont really wake up until late twenties.

feels weird man.

>> No.19839906

Memoirs of My Nervous Illness

>> No.19839915

Jung's Red Book.

>> No.19840746

The Journal of Albion Moonlight