[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 114 KB, 473x428, 2021-12-24 13_22_21-Wikipedia - Wikipedia — Mozilla Firefox.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19621979 No.19621979[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm tired of all the propaganda on it that has already made most articles on history and contemporary issues unreadable

Is there a viable alternative if I still wanna read stuff on random topics? I've heard Oxford and Cambridge handbooks can be really good

>inb4 that's off-topic!
Encyclopedias are literature therefore discussing them is befitting of this board

>> No.19621992

>>19621979
>Is there a viable alternative if I still wanna read stuff on random topics?
Yes, read books from before WW2

>> No.19621998

Unironically old encylopedias like Britannica are still good for many subjects. Oxford Bibliographies is sometimes good.

Wikipedia always had problems but it only became an intentional, 100% intentional astroturf platform in the last 5-10 years. Before that it mostly just had terminally online reddit admins and their retarded in-group culture, but that retarded culture is now fully coopted to serve lobbyist groups and deep state propaganda purposes. Jimbo hates his own creation and the other guy has hated it for even longer.

>> No.19622030

>>19621998

[citation needed]

>> No.19622039

>>19621979
Read like >>19621992 suggests encyclopedic books from before WW2

>> No.19622067

>>19622030
1) Elites are butthurt about Wikipedia and claim "it was created by Clintons anyway" - Summer Dangerous (Ze/Zer), Buzzfeed, 2021

>> No.19622075

>>19621979
Just ignore the propaganda parts you fucking pseud, it's not meant for entertainment

>> No.19622230
File: 150 KB, 932x978, 1612257358198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622039
>>19621992
*before 1789

>> No.19622245

>>19622230
I would love to see some investigate journalism tracking down exactly when the thinktank-sphere decided to overuse "conspiracy theory."

I love that whatever smug interns they have drawing up all their mind control plans these days are unfamiliar with the concept "the boy who cried wolf." When everything from mild vaccine hesitance to refusing to suck a transvestite's cock or serve food to a nude homeless schizophrenic is a "Nazi conspiracy theory," suddenly nothing is.

>> No.19622559

>>19622230
where’s the lie?

>> No.19622565

>>19622559
It's not a theory, just a conspiracy

>> No.19622581

>>19621979
I was looking into Britannica, but it's just a shadow of Wikipedia. I hope the ones mentioned here will be good.

>> No.19622627

>>19622581
Yeah, it's much smaller. And being a high profile Amerimutt publication, it's not exactly free of propaganda either

>> No.19622633

>>19622245
You'd have to be a brainlet to refuse taking the covid vaccine unless you have like end stage aids or 4th stage cancer. fuck off

>> No.19622683

>>19621979
stanford encyclopaedia of philosophy

>> No.19622696

>>19622633
How about I don't want governments colluding with big pharma and media to tell me what I should or shouldn't put into my body?
It would be different if the vaccine actually worked but it hardly does anything. If 90% of the people in hospitals had been unvaccinated then that would have been a good reason to take it, but now there's hardly any difference.

>> No.19622701

>>19622696
you got some numbers to back that up?

>> No.19622723
File: 133 KB, 1024x1024, 1615142672216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622701
The fact that many hospitals are either unwilling to publicize their numbers, or alter them by stretching the definitions of "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" so as to create the image they want, should tell you enough.
But the province of Antwerp in Belgium gave out their numbers, and despite 85% being vaccinated in, more than 75% of people in hospitals were vaccinated. That means that if it even works, it does so only marginally, and to push something so ineffective so harshly is highly suspect.
Plus the legitimate fears that governments will abuse this to implement a social credit system.

>> No.19622725

>>19622633
All disease treatment is prevention + mitigation + palliative, this especially applies to pandemics since they are all about rolling out an effective combined arms strategy to keep as many people as healthy as possible so that the people in need of serious care can be helped ASAP without clogging the system

The COVID pandemic has been noted by a growing number of dissident doctors for being bizarre in how the treatment side of this equation was completely neglected, to the point of being suppressed, and that was at the research level PRIOR to the media unanimously pushing absurd corporate astroturf about ivermectin and other cheap and proven effective protease inhibitors being "horse medicine."

They had no intent of controlling the narrative completely forever, only establishing its hard points by accustoming the public to certain things and pushing them away from others. They knew exactly what they were doing: creating a captive audience for eternal leaky vaccines of questionable efficacy that can be 3D-printed for cheap (mRNA) with unprecedented "emergency approval" (whole population is free human guinea pigs). To do this they not only needed to suppress "antivaxx" sentiment and turn "provaxx" sentiment into a fucking cultural revolution, they also needed to whip up as much fear as possible while suppressing any cheaper alternatives.

There's a great way to do both of those things at once. Suppress effective protease inhibitors directly, which will also cause more people to get more sick and die, which will increase fear of the disease.

These corporate faggots knew exactly what they were doing. It was 100% their plan to "cause deaths." They gave orders to suppress information and construct narratives with that goal. If "causing deaths" (not to mention incalculable suffering) isn't just a roundabout way of saying "killing," I don't know what is.

>> No.19622866
File: 1.35 MB, 1500x1455, meds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622696
>>19622725

>> No.19622913

>>19621998
this.

security through obscurity
Security through obsolescence

>> No.19622978
File: 32 KB, 600x688, maskfetishist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622866
Read a book, retard

>> No.19623007

>>19622633
i hope u like EUA boot fgt

>> No.19623088

there is nothing wrong with wikipedia if you want a superficial and cautious first grab on a subject. Its actually the best for this option. If you want to go further of course you should search more anyway

>> No.19623132

>>19623088
only true if you do endless cross referencing, and wiki's are still decentralized enough so you can find critical junctures in time

>> No.19623148

>>19621979
the better alternative
https://leftypedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

>> No.19623150

>>19621998
Wikipedia is still decent for subjects outside the public eye. But as soon as it becomes a hot button issue, holy shit, what a shitshow

>> No.19623174

>>19621979
Read Baiku Baide with a translator

>> No.19623244

>>19623148
like wikipedia but on estrogen.

>> No.19623274

>>19622725
This is (probably) all true but I still recommend getting vaccinated because
1) at this point they are well tested with minimal side effects (unless you give them to a child) and they at least do something
2) if you denounce the situation while unvaccinated you'll immedially be filed as one of those people who believe vaccines cause autism.
So get vaccinated first and then denounce the vaccination mandate.

>> No.19623356

>>19623274
>at this point they are well tested with minimal side effects

The are well tested now, and because of this we know they have serious side effects that are at least as bad as actually getting the Wuhan virus.

>> No.19623372

>>19623274
>Get vaccinated to deny vaccine mandates.
Are you retarded? How is that gonna help? Non-compliance is the only way out of this hyperreal system of control. I don't care if some braindead normie wants to label me as an nazi horse medicine guzzling science denying antivaxx conspiracy theorist because he is so easily swayed by propaganda that there is no point in arguing with him. He deserves his own serfship.

>> No.19623376

>>19622230
*before 389

>> No.19623386

>>19622696
>How about I don't want governments colluding with big pharma and media to tell me what I should or shouldn't put into my body?
That's literally the main purpose of government, media and big pharma existing, as far as healthcare is concerned.

They would not need to collude on telling you what you should put in your body (and thus lack any opportunity to maliciously utilize this function for their own interests at your detriment) if you weren't born a retard who needs literal babysitting from an entire industrial complex in order to not die from measles.

>> No.19623390

>>19622723
>The fact that many hospitals are either unwilling to publicize their numbers, or alter them by stretching the definitions of "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" so as to create the image they want
They - individual hospitals - want to look good on national healthcare service reports. They don't care much about lying to you, since you are not their effective customer.

>> No.19623398

>>19622725
> ivermectin and other cheap and proven effective protease inhibitors
Anon...

>> No.19623427

>>19622725
I agree with you completely. The question is, what are we gonna do about it?

>> No.19623433

>>19622633
>people like this actually exist

>> No.19623444

>>19623386
>That's literally the main purpose of government, media and big pharma existing, as far as healthcare is concerned.
Then they've been fucking up since I was born because they've only promoted shit that was bad for my health. They've been corrupt since always. Why should I suddenly trust them now?
>They would not need to collude on telling you what you should put in your body (and thus lack any opportunity to maliciously utilize this function for their own interests at your detriment) if you weren't born a retard who needs literal babysitting from an entire industrial complex in order to not die from measles.
But they don't need to tell me at all. I have got every vaccine I needed. For this one, however, I got sick, recovered, that's that. I don't need their satan juice, but sycophants like you like to do everything the government tells them without thinking. Sickening. People like you don't deserve your freedom but are anxious to take away mine instead.
>>19623390
>They - individual hospitals - want to look good on national healthcare service reports. They don't care much about lying to you, since you are not their effective customer.
And this changes what I said how? Whether they're lying to me or to their bosses, the effect is the same. They're trying to manipulate the results, and then the government and media will twist those to force me to take a death jab. No thanks.

>> No.19623447

>>19622723
wow nice numbers and source, faggot

>> No.19623464

>>19623372
This may be valid in the USA where political polarization is so extreme that there's no coming back from any position, no possibility for communication, being vaccinated or not is mandatory signalling and once you have chosen your side you're there for life unless you want to be rippped apart.
But in a normal country where normal people can still be convinced that something's wrong, being vaccinated is a good way to gain credibility (show you are not a conspiracy theorist) and public figures that refuse the jab as a form of protest are making a terrible mistake.

>> No.19623487
File: 73 KB, 1280x731, photo_2021-06-26_18-09-43.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19623447
Put Antwerp covid hospitalization numbers into a search engine and you'll find it, unless you're as retarded as I think you are, tranny

>> No.19623500

>>19623464
>show you are not a conspiracy theorist
Why would I forfeit my freedom of choice to try to convince the enemy's propagandized drone to please, please, please be nice to me? I will never comply, I won't take the vax just so I can argue it's bad without activating normies' wrongthink detectors. Anyone who is fully on board with all (contradictory) covid measures has shown to be incapable of thought, why would I focus on getting to him? Anyone with some braincells left won't give a shit wether you're vaxxed or not.

>> No.19623502

>>19623444
>I have got every vaccine I needed
>they've only promoted shit that was bad for my health
Anon, I...

>And this changes what I said how? Whether they're lying to me or to their bosses, the effect is the same.
If they are lying to their bosses it means that they don't care about duping (you). So any theory that is based on (you) being duped gets no validation from hospitals being full of lies (like literally every organization ever).

>People like you don't deserve your freedom
I have no freedoms, tho. I am sputnik'd. And still trying to figure out why Putin would jump on the global conspiracy bandwagon instead of, I dunno, healing his entire population with ivermectin, avoiding a lockdown for Russia and making literally trillions of dollars (for himself) while the rest of the global economy stagnates under pandemic regulations. The same way I keep wondering why the worst hit professional group - medical professionals, many of whom have the related knowledge, expertise and means - would be first in the line to take the Death Jab (that does nothing, and they all got it before even you did) and later still die in great numbers instead of curing themselves easily with ivermectin.

>> No.19623509

>>19622633
lol

>> No.19623514

>>19623487
Talking in memes like this is just highlighting your lack of job and inability to raise a family

>> No.19623518

>>19623502
>Anon, I...
Yes, you're retarded, we know by now
><If they are lying to their bosses it means that they don't care about duping (you).
Those are not mutually exclusive, retard.
>So any theory that is based on (you) being duped gets no validation from hospitals being full of lies (like literally every organization ever).
Which effectively proves my point, why should I trust the government when they tell me to put satan juice into my body when we know they're full of lies? Whether hospitals lie to me or to someone else still leads to me being duped by them indirectly.
>I have no freedoms, tho. I am sputnik'd.
You have more freedoms than many right now.
> And still trying to figure out why Putin would jump on the global conspiracy bandwagon instead of, I dunno, healing his entire population with ivermectin, avoiding a lockdown for Russia and making literally trillions of dollars (for himself) while the rest of the global economy stagnates under pandemic regulations.
Because he's bought and paid for. If he would do his own thing, he would be as isolated as North Korea in the post-covid world.
>The same way I keep wondering why the worst hit professional group - medical professionals, many of whom have the related knowledge, expertise and means - would be first in the line to take the Death Jab (that does nothing, and they all got it before even you did) and later still die in great numbers instead of curing themselves easily with ivermectin.
Because medical professionals are mostly just highly specialized drones, not freethinkers. But there are many in that profession who refuse and have lost/will lose their job because of that,. like happened in France, putting further strain on the medical system, which should tell you it's not about healthcare but control.

>> No.19623522

>>19623444
>>19623502
Come to think of it - why would the Big Pharma even need to deliberately create a "barely working" vaccine (which can be eventually discovered as foul play and leads to population, i.e. their customer base, dying and no longer paying them money), when they can just have a fraction of the population that never gets ANY vaccine, and thus maintain virus in the circulation potentially forever, ensuring that no matter how much time passes their entirely functional vaccine is always in demand, as long as this group doesn't literally die out?

All they need to do is spent literally minimal, entirely deniable and untraceable fringe media effort in order to keep this fraction entrenched in this position.

Hmmmmm~

>> No.19623524

>>19623514
Keep projecting, faggot, we're not all like you. And while you're at it, go back to redddit.

>> No.19623529

>You have so much freedom
>I won't take the vaccine
>You deserve no freedom

>> No.19623530

>>19623522
Because it's not about the vaccine itself. THe coof itself is also not dangerous to the majority of people, just an inconvenience. The vaccine is only the means to instituting a permanent surveillance state and a world-wide social credit system. Everyone must participate.

>> No.19623531

I have been using wikipedia since it started and have still found it to be more useful than harmful. My mind (and yours too, I'm sure) is already very tightly calibrated to recognize manipulative and specialized word choices that signal some allegiance to the... what do we call them?... the tranny brigade? The jewish-supremacists? The Big Brothers? All of them. We recognize their tweaking of reality so easily that it falls away like a raindrop running down a windshield. The real meat of the story, the facts of the matter, are easy to discern in almost any article worth reading. The historical ones, the literary ones, the scientific ones: they're of an astoundingly high quality for how easily accessible they are, and the "wiki" concept as well as the hyperlinks throughout make it such an amazing tool for anyone with casual intellectual interests that I can't think of anything comparable that's as vast in scope and as high in quality that doesn't become rapidly outdated.

Some protips for you guys who seem willing to abandon the whole thing because of politically-charged and misleading contributors:
>if a claim raises an highbrow, hover over the footnote. Is it a blog, an opinion piece, or an academic source? Is it from a corporate establishment paper like the Washington Post or the New York Times?
>ignore the "personal life" and "in popular culture" sections no matter what
>don't read wikipedia for ongoing events, like an election or a natural disaster. Wait for the dust to settle before parsing it.
>"Further Reading" is a goldmine if you have a genuine interest in a broad topic
>Enjoy the follwoing rabbit holes: Divine Comedy, Italian Renaissance, World War I, The Russian Revolution, The Fall of the Western Roman Empire, London, Napoleon, List of People Who Disappeared, 9/11, Paris, and American Revolutionary War.

>> No.19623536

>>19623518
>Because he's bought and paid for
How much does big pharma make on this whole stunt that they are willing to pay Putin more than he would make from keeping Russia and the CIS?

>If he would do his own thing, he would be as isolated as North Korea in the post-covid world.
As opposed to now?

>Because medical professionals are mostly just highly specialized drones, not freethinkers.
You don't need to bee a freethinker in order to have:
1. Correct information.
2. A self-preservation instinct.
>But there are many in that profession
How many, exactly?

>> No.19623549

>>19623530
>The vaccine is only the means to instituting a permanent surveillance state and a world-wide social credit system. Everyone must participate.
Why would Putin, Xi, Khamenei and the rest of definitely non-democratic world need some sort of pandemic/vaccination in order to institute a permanent surveillance state? They've been at it just fine before the vaccination, without shooting their economy in the face.

>> No.19623615

>>19623487
googled that and it told me the vaccines are working

>> No.19623660

>>19622723
so 15% of the population is unvaxxed and 25% of hospital population is unvaxxed? That is a difference of 66%, how is that marginal?

>> No.19623663

>>19621979
This is your brain on /pol/.

>> No.19623683
File: 159 KB, 764x960, 1639512753454.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm still adding to science topics on Wikipedia, but my giving up on it was on the day the George Floyd death story broke.
The Talk page infights of people in power on the sight bending over backwards in debates why the violent crimes of Floyd should not be mention due to not being relevant to the case at hand, while on the other hand defending that the article should include his rapping as a hobby etc... watching that debate unfold was the last drop in the bucket for me.
Thankfully I never had an account and the types of pages I edit don't interest political people

>> No.19623857

>>19623464
>being vaccinated is a good way to gain credibility
credibility only within the politically correct system which does not allow any opposition to itself. a "credibility" which is in any case utterly worthless because there is no "debate" on covid policy. just diktats and orders which you can either follow or not

>> No.19623886

>>19621992
>deliberately receiving outdated information

>> No.19623941

>>19621979
Many good encylopedias around. All of them will be more neutral than wikipedia. But I'm so based and dharma-pilled I can read wikipedia as if it were 2001. Also the way back machine and internet archive have archived most wiki pages.

friendly reminder that there are israelis among us. >>19623663

>> No.19623969
File: 397 KB, 1080x1572, IMG_20211224_170047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622701

>> No.19623993

>>19623549
Why do rich people need more money? Why do powerful people need more power? Come on, you know how these psychos at the top operate. They always want more.
In the world we're headed towards, they will have direct surveillance and control over you. Now, it's only indirect.

>> No.19624001

>>19623615
>google
Retard, if they're working why do you need more? I thought you needed your booster shots because they weren't working. Get your narrative straight, shill.
>>19623660
They made it look like the majority was unvaxxed while this wasn't the case. If a vaccine were to be effective, I would expect about 50% of the hospitalization (which is what they claimed but turned out to be untrue) to be unvaxxed, but that's not what happened. It's only made a marginal difference, we're in the exact same situation as a year ago when noone was vaccinated, and don't tell me you think that getting the remaining 15% vaxxed will suddenly change everything.
>but every little bit helps
Great, then why are they scaling down hospital staff instead of increasing?

>> No.19624005

>>19623886
Why do you assume it's outdated? It's information that hasn't been as contaminated by political ideologues. It's information relatively free of moral bias, especially compared to the current situation.

>> No.19624008

is wikipedia even worth reading? I'm tempted to use it as a quick source of info.

as long as I'm able to spot the pro-left stuff I should be fine, right?

>> No.19624011

wikipedia is great. it has gathered all the phony official narratives of history in one place, instantly cross-referencable for consistency. the holes in those fraudulent tales have never been so visible for those with eyes to see. and the funniest part is that wikipedia can't even "correct" the most absurd of the lies unless a (((credible source))) does so first. which will never ever happen!

>> No.19624017

>>19623531
It goes deeper than just biased articles. Topics that are, according to the current cultural hegemony, off limits are either removed or completely censored. For example Jim Goads wiki page is missing any reference to unapproved media he has been or is working for.

>> No.19624094
File: 64 KB, 800x800, 1639682036215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19622230
>Great Replacement
>not a conspiracy theory

>> No.19624118

>>19624094
By now it's just a conspiracy

>> No.19624164

>>19624118
>>19624094
>he believes propaganda

>> No.19624167

>>19622723
this

>> No.19624176

>>19623386
>the media should be colluding with government and corporations instead of being independent

>> No.19624195

>>19623522
>which can be eventually discovered as foul play and leads to population, i.e. their customer base, dying and no longer paying them money
you are assuming that a barely working vaccine will be blamed on the corporation rather than diffused and obfuscated to a failure of research, science, and gambling.

>> No.19624224

>>19622230
KWAB

>> No.19624232

>>19623356
>implying the virus wasn’t created by the CIA and US army

>> No.19624645

>>19623969
>twitter
meds

>> No.19624656

>>19624164
what propaganda?

>> No.19624695

>>19622696
I bet you're the same type of person who's anti-choice, huh?

>> No.19624703

>>19621979
What's really funny is that dimwits like yourself call everything you dislike propaganda. When in reality, literally any type of messaging that has a political idology attached to it is a form of propaganda.

You just screech about it when it's propaganda you don't like

>> No.19624709

>>19624164
it is observable reality that whites are being replaced in their own nations. do you have some sort of mental disability or have you just ever been to a big city or seen any demographic statistics plotted over time?

>> No.19624717

>>19624695
if he was it wouldn't be a comparable issue, since you are taking the life of an unborn baby vs. protecting yourself against a virus

>> No.19624723

>>19624703
So are you for or against the political propaganda put out by wikipedia? it sounds more like you're for it, since you assume anybody opposed to it is a dimwit, which really makes you think...

>> No.19624755
File: 203 KB, 1200x792, BullseyeFarrell.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19621979
Propaganda? Can you give me some examples? RationalWiki however, now thats propaganda.

>> No.19624760

>>19624723
Literally any type of political messaging is propaganda. Right and left wing included. It doesn't suddenly become propaganda because someone you dislike said it, it was always propaganda.

But people on the right always act like their shit isn't and that everything else is. That's what should make you think retard.

To broach your point; I would like significantly less propaganda, but given that people like you on both sides are deteremined to shove your half-baked political idealogues down my throat regardless of what I believe in. I literally can't look anywhere these days without seeing propaganda, I just wish everyone would be honest about it.

>> No.19624781

>>19624755
Try to come up with the name of any European neo Nazi
vs.
how many people are called neo Nazi on their Wikipedia page. E.g. any German who utters that it's bad if Islam becomes the most prominent religion in Germany by 2050

>> No.19624783

>>19624717
It is, because he's bitching about his own bodily autonomy. The same shit women bitch about with abortions. The issue isn't the same, but the reasons are.

>> No.19624795

>>19624781
Like which german?

>> No.19624802

>>19624760
Yes, you midwit, the point is that wikipedia articles are becoming more and more politically slanted. Do you have some sort of mental disability to not notice this?

>>19624783
In your example there is someone else's body involved as well, not just his (the baby).

>> No.19624803

>>19624781
(Citation Needed)

>> No.19624817

>>19624795
not him but martin selner is slandered as a neo-nazi all the time and he's not at all, there are countless other examples of this and i'm sure people more interested in the political stuff could recommend more people. no offense but you're really naive if you can't see how anti-west the media has become particularly in the last 5 years or so.

>> No.19624820

>>19624802
Thank you for not grappling with what I said.

And who gives a shit? The man isn't carrying that child, and thus he doesn't really have a right to decide what happens to it. Something you'll have to accept that if you want to not have a mandatory vaccine.

Or, you could do everyone a favor and ventillate your disingenious ass with a high-power sidearm. 12 guage should be lethal enough

>> No.19624825

>>19624817
Martin Sellner is indeed not a neo nazi but a massive zionistcuckfag. Fuck that faggot. Do you have any better examples?

>> No.19624828
File: 11 KB, 248x187, 1590981561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624803
how about you use your eyes you fucking dumb redditor fuck? fucking alex jones is called far right and racist in the US, it is even worse in europe.

you should read a wikipedia article on someone from the "far right" and then go listen to their actual opinions that they voice for themselves. it is insane how they slander these people all the time and moron sheep like you are too stupid to see it.

>> No.19624831

>>19623549
>Putin, Xi, Khamenei
They are fake opposition to the globalist elites, tied to Black Rock and Vanguard, and also follow their instructions.
Corona was faked in Iran too. I know.
>>19624709
We have much more pressing concerns right now occurring on a global scale. It is also partly the fault of (post-)Enlightenment and secular values too.

>> No.19624839

>>19624828
Alex Jones...You mean that guy who got sued into oblivion because he spread lies about Sandy Hook? Or do you mean that guy who's sole existence is to shill 'male-vitality' pills to afford his expensive watch habit? Oh wait they're the same guy.

I think 12 guage might break your frail wrist. You should go .410 instead

>> No.19624840

>>19624825
So even selner, who is apparently a puppet of the jews, is slandered as a neonazi. imagine how all the other people who aren't "zionistcuckfags" are treated.

>> No.19624848

>>19621979

The main issue with wikipedia is its poor prose style and inability to emphasize important details over the less important. You can read one of the longer form pages like a recent president bio or important Euro-American historical event and barely remember a single fucking thing. Or even where it occurred on the map, any of the date, unless you go out of your way to remember

>> No.19624850

Most conspiracies are turning out true including stratospheric aerosol injection, which has been occurring for one or two decades at least.
This also leads to the understanding that certain predicaments are more pressing and severe than just white replacement presently speaking.

>> No.19624852

>>19624820
A woman choosing to have a baby or kill it is not the same as somebody deciding if they want to get themselves vaccinated. In the former instance it isn't just her body, unlike in the latter instance.

>>19624839
How do those things make him far right or racist? the point is the media calls him far right or racist when he obviously isn't, you stupid fucking retard lmfao

>> No.19624856

>>19624831
What is a more pressing issue than stopping the genocide of our own people? Stopping white replacement is definitely one of the most important issues of our time

>> No.19624865

>>19624852
They are the exact same thing, you just don't like women having options when men get to have them. You can say that, you don't have to hide your opinions here, it won't come back to bite you. But if your bitching about your own bodily autonomy and the vax, then you don't get to bitch about abortions, simple as.

I mean, he is. All of those guys are, and the worst part is that they don't even believe in any of it. They use it as platforms to shill garbage to fund their lifestyles, they just can't be honest about it because it would piss their retarded right-wing audience off. So while they may not believe in this shit, they sure as hell have no problem perpetuating these issues for a quick buck

>> No.19624869

>>19624825
Eastern AfD politicians

>> No.19624870

>>19624856
>genocide of our own people?
Stopping the death of all life on this Earth.
I don't give a shit about either your people or mine during a fake pandemic and globalist takeover of Black Rock and Vanguard. I care about the birds (which are dying out in massive numbers thanks to 5G rollout), health of the streams, maintaining clean airs, sustaining a healthy body, etc.
Also, both Jews and your people are to blame for spreading secular values, technology, and globalization anyways. I really, really don't give two fucks about your people during an orchestrated fake pandemic with a toxic jab being enforced on ***me***.
Get over yourself and kys.

>> No.19624876

>>19624870
>which are dying out in massive numbers thanks to 5G rollout
and stratospheric aerosol injection* which is real*.

All secular values, technology, and science were mistakes.

>> No.19624879

>>19624870
>Also, both Jews...

Oop, you outed yourself. Time to go back

>> No.19624880

>>19624869
They are zioncucks also. And massive ones at that.

>> No.19624883

>>19624879
Secular whites and Jews are like the same thing.

>> No.19624888

>>19624883
Actually scratch that, all secularists are trash.

>> No.19624901
File: 181 KB, 1024x904, 70593172502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624865
>They are the exact same thing,
We have already established that one instance deals with the body of an individual solely, and the other instance deals with the body of an individual + the body of an unborn baby. I am being completely honest here: do you have some sort of mental disability? are you black? because I get the feeling like I'm dealing with somebody incredibly stupid each time I read your reply. The same can be said about your NPC-tier response to Alex Jones, you aren't even able to remain on topic, you just revert back to repeating whatever corporate msm talking point is ingrained in your pea brain, which is a totally separate issue.

>> No.19624909
File: 42 KB, 640x633, 722974353299.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624870
>>19624880
>>19624883
>>19624888
False-flag better next time, fuck-ugly dyke hambeast. You're too stupid to do it convincingly.

>> No.19624914

>>19624901
Stopping debating an obvious shill, you stupid brain-damaged frog poster. The jab is obviously toxic and a part of the Great Reset, no shit, but there are other equally more disturbing conspiracies that are turning out true.

You should realize all of this stems from the worship of science, technology, and secular values. We need to acknowledge the Industrial Revolution as a mistake. Its ramifications are far too innumerable to name.

Everything from modern medicine to various technologies has been fucked since early 1900s.

>> No.19624918

>>19624909
Not everyone who agrees that the jab is a hoax agrees with how white replacement is the number one concern, you narcissistic snow nigger trash.

>> No.19624939

>>19624918
I never said that, I am pointing out you in particular, you mentally-disabled, duct tape-chewing, helmet wearing drooling fucking POC retard. Post your brown mutt hands and fat gunt please, make me laugh harder.

>> No.19624940

>>19622245
CIA 1035-960 is worth reading. It's been declassified for a while. It doesn't spell out "Let's turn 'conspiracy theory' into a magical phrase of discrediting," but it does describe the need to dispel conspiracy theories and the tactics that should be used to that end, including urging "friendly elite contacts" to "use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation".

>> No.19624949 [DELETED] 
File: 2.35 MB, 1024x1001, der jude.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624914
Ya, and you know who is to blame, right?

>> No.19624952

>>19624939
I have light skin, and I'm not controlled opposition retarded fag like you. Far-right backlash is already being manipulated within to be friendly to the secular, industrial world order, you dumb faggot.
The elites don't give a shit if either multiculturalist hellhole or narcissistic snow nigger ethnonationalists win. Both are trash and will be manipulated to maintain the post-industrial order of massive surveillance and Black Rock & Vanguard buying up everything.

There are bigger problems right now, you stupid narcissistic snow nigger trash. Like I said, I am more worried about massive biodiversity die-out of birds from 5G and stratospheric aerosol injection than your overrated and trash race dying out. You and Jews go hand-in-hand.

>> No.19624957

>>19624949
Some of the biggest promoters of antisemitism come from Jews themselves. Hitler was controlled opposition much like Trump.

Dumb narcissistic snow nigger. Why are you so arrogant anyways? Being a low-IQ backwards caveman is more praiseworthy than a prideful scientist who paves the way for the death of all life.

>> No.19624977

>>19624952
>light-skinned nigger doesn't care the white people are being replaced
No surprise here. But if your IQ was a little higher (above 100/white person-tier) you would see that replacing whites is part of their larger plan, the two go hand-in-hand. Whites are the only racial collective who will put up a fight and who as a whole are a threat to the power of the financial elites. This is why there is such an obvious push to replace white people in all media, through mass immigration, things like CRT, control of "hatespeech" (white people standing up for themselves) etc. Why would they be forcing all this stuff if it didn't matter? controlling a horde of cultureless 3rd worlders and mutts is much easier than controlling Europeans who have freedom and self-determination in their blood, ancestry, history, culture etc.

>> No.19624982
File: 245 KB, 420x420, 18472087109.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624957
>Hitler was Jewish
>Trump was anti-semitic
I know you're black my nigga

>> No.19624986

>>19624977
The Rothschilds practically owned the British empire.
You had your chance, snow nigger trash, but you failed.
The only solution is to literally kill all of mankind now. I'm not joking. It's thank you narcissistic faggots it reached this point.

The world was OK before 19th century. It was more manageable. It wasn't perfect, mind you, but it wasn't to the point of a global orchestrated fake pandemic, massive die-out of various species, stratospheric injection, and so forth. Lay off the fluordinated water, faggot.

When snow niggers first came to America, the first thing they did was chop down all of the ancient red tree forests. Human migration is never good. Stuff like airplanes and modern communication networks, including even Internet, should not have been created.

ALL of technology was a mistake, including the Rockefellers backing petrochemical based medicine.

>> No.19624994

>>19624982
Jews were practicing eugenics on their own people. Read Chrisopher Jon Bjerknes. Hitler was actually praised by many Jews. The number one goal of Jews is not to assimilate, and there are many quotes where they promoted each other to spread antisemitism. They play and manipulate the extremes of a dichotomy a lot.

Most of the Freemasons are also deeply embedded into the Kabbalah.

>> No.19625000

>>19624005
ah yes, nobody before 1945 had an ideology

>> No.19625003
File: 2.24 MB, 360x360, 1639791965502.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624977
>IQ was a little higher
If mankind had significantly lower, then none of these problems would exist because technology and science would not have been created. You place too much value on "intelligence".

There are more dangerous conspiracies than just white replacement at work right now. That's what I am saying, you obsessed fatass autistic pos. The orchestrated fake pandemic is just one of them.

There will be a movement from Internet of Things (IoT) to Internet of Bodies soon (IoB).

Watch this video from Rand corporation:

https://www.rand.org/multimedia/video/2020/10/29/what-is-the-internet-of-bodies.html

Also, check out the attached webm.

>> No.19625005
File: 53 KB, 640x576, dilate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624986
>>19624994
my nigga

>> No.19625008

>>19624977
>freedom and self-determination in their blood, ancestry, history, culture etc.
It was the obsession with freedom and secular values that led to this bullshit. It was the Faustian drive in your shit blood that led to this situation.

Having significantly lower IQ is unironically better because then we wouldn't have to deal with their innumerable negative consequences, fucking idiot.

>> No.19625017

>>19625005
You're probably a Freemason yourself trying to manipulate the masses into developing grandiose complexes and seeing the true mess of the globalist world order you have failed to create.

Even if white ethnonationalism were to grow, these problems will not stop so long as the industrial, secular, and scientific world order continues. The only solution is to kill off mankind as Ulrich Horstmann proposes.

This cancer has to come to an end.

In just 100 years, mankind has transformed into something that has little to no connection to 3000 years of its fucking history EVERYWHERE.

>> No.19625022

>>19625000
Low IQ take.

>> No.19625023

>>19625017
>seeing the true mess of the globalist world order you have failed to create.
not seeing the true mess of the globalist world you have helped create*

>> No.19625041

>>19622723
>despite 85% being vaccinated in, more than 75% of people in hospitals were vaccinated.
Check hostpital admissions by age categories before embarassing yourself with trump tier statistics on the internet.

>> No.19625048

>>19625041
Corona is a fake pandemic, and no good has come from the scientific, industrial, and secular world order. Absolutely none. All of modern medicine is literally fake and bullshit and backed by Rockefellers.

>> No.19625051

>>19625017
White ethnonationalism for me entails homesteading on a rural property. And the problems could stop, if all the 3rd worlders were sterilised and shown their place, and disease were allowed to take its course. Instead we pretend they are equal and import them by the millions, as their populations grow exponentially (while ours shrink).

>>19625008
And it is the Faustian drive that will lead us out. Whites are more noble.

>> No.19625056

>>19625041
>changing the subject
>complaining about muh drumpf
you fit that anon's stereotype really well to bh

>> No.19625057

All of mankind must be annihilated at this point in order to end the cancer of the industrial, scientific, and secular world order. There is no other solution than to push for nuclear annihilation and hope other species survive the nuclear annihilation. If they are to speciate to the level of complexity of human civilization, then they should be wary to not make the same mistakes as mankind. I believe crows are a top contender, and I hope they survive the nuclear annihilation.

>> No.19625066

>>19625051
>And it is the Faustian drive that will lead us out. Whites are more noble.
It is the Faustian drive that led to these global problems, you narcissistic and disingenuous faggot.
Literally kys. Maybe you can be reborn into a land full of whites or some bullshit.
There are far bigger problems right now than your obsession with "muh whites". You're like a nigger that won't stfu about how "we wuz kangs" or some shit.

>> No.19625072

>>19625057
>t. low IQ negroid
Whatever dude. Just go play xbox and let white people sort it out again.

>> No.19625080

>>19625072
You dumb faggot, THE PROBLEMS ARE ON A GLOBAL SCALE AND MUCH WORSE NOW.

You are doing nothing BUT MAKING IT WORSE.

Stop being a NARCISSISTIC faggot. If you were so great, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CAUSED THESE PROBLEMS.

The industrial and technological and scientific global order are mistakes. No good has come from secular values.

>> No.19625086

>>19625066
Whites are the only collective who have the strength and will to get us out of this mess. You are literally itt crying about how the world's ending and telling people to kill themselves like an angry 12 year old, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Non-whites will just go along with it or give up like you.

>> No.19625094

>>19625086
>Whites are the only collective who have the strength and will to get us out of this mess.
All that's happened in the past few decades, since the 70s, is that LATENT PROBLEMS HAVE BECOME MUCH WORSE AND INTRACTABLE NOW.

You have done shit but just add piles upon piles of problems amplifying them.

It is too late now, the globalist elite have stranglehold on the entire fucking world. Even Iran is controlled opposition.

Just look at what's happening in Australia. They are in literal lockdown and FORCE JABBING people.

Holy shit, wake the fuck up. The entire world is in a state of emergency because of THE FAILURE OF THE GLOBALIST, TECHNOLOGICAL, SECULAR, AND SCIENTIFIC WORLD ORDER.

It has been a complete and utter failure that is IRREVERSIBLE now except via the destruction of mankind, entirely.

>> No.19625110

>>19625086
>crying about how the world's ending and telling people to kill themselves like an angry 12 year old
I have self-preservation instinct. I hope the destruction of mankind happens after my lifetime. I feel things are speeding up thanks to the "Great Reset" and IoT tech increasing, which will eventually pave the way for Internet of Bodies.

>> No.19625113

>>19625080
>If you were so great, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CAUSED THESE PROBLEMS.
Whites were the only ones powerful enough to "make the problems" in the first place. Do you think if blacks or indians or asians were in our situation they would have done any better? they would have been much worse, just look at them now. Their countries have much more disparity, overpopulation and pollution than white countries. Whites are just in the driver's seat, you're jealous (and not white).

>> No.19625123

>>19625094
Do you realise that after ww2 the jewish bankers and their freemason lackeys took over our countries?

>> No.19625129

>>19625110
>I have self-preservation instinct.
You're unhinged and not white (it shows)

>> No.19625139

>>19625113
>Their countries have much more disparity, overpopulation and pollution than white countries. Whites are just in the driver's seat, you're jealous (and not white)

Everything is SIGNIFICANTLY interconnected in the globalized due to the way the market works. For example, Vietnamese cut down immense number of trees to ship rubber to the West; South America cuts down immense trees for crops and the AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST IS ALWAYS BURNING DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. It wasn't burning in fucking 1600 AD, DUMBASS.

THE ENTIRE OCEAN.

THE ENTIRE FUCKING OCEAN.

IS BEING RUINED FROM POLLUTANTS LIKE PCBS, PLASTIC PARTICLES, OIL SPILLS, ACIDIFICATION, NETS KILLING TURTLES AND CETACEANS, AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE.

THE OCEAN WILL LOOK UNRECOGNIZABLE WITHIN 100 FUCKING YEARS.

>Whites were the only ones powerful enough to "make the problems" in the first place.
Which is why you have nothing to be proud of as a race. You have great writers, greater thinkers, but as a whole, all of mankind is shit.
>Do you think if blacks or indians or asians were in our situation they would have done any better?
They are all shit now thanks to adopting technological, scientific, and secular values. Once you adopt these values, you doom your soul, you doom your mind.
If they were to come across your same discoveries, I would have the exact same issues with them. Even if my own race did, I would have issues with them.

All of humanity has failed. The only hope is in future species evolving. Like I've said, there is a possibility crows will speciate and inherit this Earth and do a better job than us.

>> No.19625148

>>19625129
I'm glad I'm not a snow nigger. Go get the jab and die from blood clots, you stupid trash.

Even though I am sometimes mistaken for a snow nigger it disgusts me because of how many of you faggots embrace the secular, industrial, and scientific worldview.

>> No.19625161

>>19625123
Right, but the way to respond this isn't to develop a grandiose complex, to become a narcissistic faggot who constantly worship abstract reasoning skills. Even Ludwig Klages, a national socialist, agree with me.

The solution is to attack the foundations of all science, all secular values, all industrialism. They have all been failures, and every country that adopts them becomes a part of a densely connected network of destruction.

>> No.19625185

>>19624870
Kill yourself you fucking christcuck retard. You are even more retarded than a communist

>> No.19625194

>>19625185
>christcuck retard
Kys, you illiterate piece of shit.
You dumbass pos. I'm not Christian.
I am just arguing for anti-secularism, anti-industrialism, and anti-scientific views. Nowhere did I mention Christianity.

>> No.19625304

>>19625148
no more or less than any other race, ywn be white but you wish you were, you're literally a seething shitskin/mutt

>> No.19625312

>>19625139
>3rd worlders polluting their countries is the west's fault
you're retarded and just anti-white. you are a commoner, not noble.

>> No.19625320

>>19625161
>develop a grandiose complex, to become a narcissistic faggot who constantly worship abstract reasoning skills.
I can be pro-white/aryan/european without being like that, do you understand?

>> No.19625334

>>19625304
I don't give a shit about identity politics during this GLOBAL state of emergency, you stupid fucking faggot. There are BIGGER and more INTRACTABLE problems right now than racial autism, faggot.

And yes, the third world is shitty for numerous reasons too. I've never denied. I've never claimed non-whites are somehow superior.

What I am saying is greater abstract reasoning skills and intelligence mean nothing and are largely to blame for the escalation of these problems. The embrace and spread of technological, secular, and scientific values were an abject failure.

Can you please, for the love of God, stop making everything about the human flesh. Seriously, just shut the fuck up.

As I've said, I care more about the massive biodiversity die-out of birds than either snow nigger replacement or "muh poor refugees".

All of humanity should die, and if I could get away with it, I would cut off your head including an Afghan who had ten+ children and make a kind of artwork out of it like the way Jack did in The House that Jack Built.

Stop being a narcissistic, human-centric piece of shit DURING A WORLDWIDE SCAMDEMIC, a movement to technocratic globalist corporatism of Black Rock and Vanguard, and more... all while the entire Earth is spiraling into deep shit through all of those environmental issues and more I've listed.

Die and eat shit. All of humanity has failed, and your race is not innocent either. My race is not innocent either, and I am fine with them being destroyed alongside others. However, I will cuck to no one.

I am not a nihilist, and I believe others animals like crows shall speciate and inherit this Earth after mankind's inevitable extinction. Have a shitty Christmas and slit your throat as blood soaks into your shit cookies.

>> No.19625346

>>19625312
It involves these two steps:
1. Just don't open borders.
2. Just don't embrace scientific, technological, or secular values.

The world was fine before Industrial Revolution. It wasn't perfect, but it was fine. It should have stayed that way.

>> No.19625353

>>19625320
Then stop acting like a higher average IQ means anything. There are benefits to lower IQ such as not blindly worshiping secularism, technology, or science. It's literally better to be a cannibalistic low-IQ negro of the Bantus dancing around a Totem Pole than to speaking of scientific "progress" as if it's some kind of positive.

>> No.19625371

Most of humanity was fine before industrial revolution.
You had your demographic majority, there was no petroleum based technology, there was no massive movements of people non-stop, the environment was not as threatened as it is now, etc.
I am arguing it was the embrace scientific, technological, and secular values that led to this shit storm. It's not a question about superiority or inferiority.

>> No.19625773

>>19623531
>the tranny brigade? The jewish-supremacists? The Big Brothers?

I like calling them Alphabet people. It covers Google shell corps, three letter agencies, and of course the radicalized LGBTWTFBBQ+ community.

>> No.19625780

>>19625371
people did all this atheism and scientific crap in order to be more hedonistic, because people are just hedonist.

>> No.19625840
File: 122 KB, 500x281, 24DBCD11-032F-4AAF-BC8C-245D99F1EA75.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19625773
Haha. I like it.

>> No.19625972

>>19625840
Stfu, you stupid bitch.

>> No.19625982
File: 1.33 MB, 1426x654, After Butters.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19625840

>> No.19626277
File: 30 KB, 600x588, photo_2021-08-05_21-10-00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624848
That's not the main issue, anon

>>19624755
>>19623663
Brainlets. Filtered.

>>19624703
Brainlet. Filtered. He probably a wikipedia editor himself

>>19623174
The only actually good suggestion so far.

>> No.19626289
File: 22 KB, 327x314, 1639427793579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19624994
>Hitler was actually praised by many Jews.
This is your terminally online brain on 4chan's /pol/

>> No.19626336

>>19624695
Kek, I’d like to abort mothers

>> No.19626658
File: 201 KB, 596x772, 1635940301322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19626289

>> No.19626741

>>19622067
based!

>> No.19626755

>>19623427
seethe

>> No.19626766

>>19625773
LGBTQ+SE
scientists/experts

>> No.19626781

>>19625353
omg IQ is a hoax to divert attention. real IQ test must have questions like "is man made global warming real" etc.

>> No.19626794

>>19625080
dude, problem is natalism. technology just increased food production and resource consumption.

>> No.19626803

>>19624914
wow you have some brain western faggot.

>> No.19627055

>>19623663
this is your brain on tribalism

>> No.19628489

bump

>> No.19630045
File: 338 KB, 816x452, that_smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19625773
>I like calling them Alphabet people. It covers Google shell corps, three letter agencies, and of course the radicalized LGBTWTFBBQ+ community.
I'm going to borrow that name.

>> No.19630194

>>19622633
t. nietzschean

>> No.19630301

>>19623683
Is this bait or is progressivism and white supremacy another example of the horseshoe theory?

>> No.19630324

>>19625003
>Literal Mark of the be*st rollout.
It's hard not to turn schizophrenic after seeing shit like this.