[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 156 KB, 640x948, external-cojnntent.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19596710 No.19596710 [Reply] [Original]

western culture is poignantly matriarchal, when God or Idols do not exist... in a time where churches are reduced to irrelevancy thanks to the allowance of divorce proceedings and boomer women coffee mornings, men look to women for service, be it potential wives or mothers for worship.
Of course this has been planned all along. Free other idols up for worship and the Men will release their grasp from women's control. This is what Homosexuals and Islamics have in common.

>> No.19597010

Men value the competition for women, because otherwise they get bored an commit suicide. Men destined to be coomer beta cucks.

also, plenty of muslims are homos

>> No.19597032

>>19597010
as far as meaning goes, it's low hanging fruit weaponised into an overarching sense of control for those who want to be ladiesman. I'm sure women actual encourage men to be like this so that other types of meaning seem obsolete or silly in comparison.

>> No.19597074

>>19596710
Ahem.
I have written a retort to this women's perspective.
Uhh, fuck you roastie I'm going to enjoy doing whatever I want while I can because fuck you and fuck the many many systems of control, you dried up old cunt.

>> No.19597092

Most men value women so high that their lives are of no value without a woman. You see so many men get all depressed and deranged when they are without a woman for an extended period of time. Men do crazy things for women, for instance lift weights, get a career to betabux, do all that silly hyper masculinity thing.

Especially now masculinity is tied to getting pussy. You can't be a man without getting sex and being desired. This is why so many men abandon all individuality and just chase that lift weights and learn game thing. Some men even become jesters and throw other men under the bus when they are in presence of a woman.

All men are simps in one way or another

>> No.19597115
File: 63 KB, 528x581, Buddha on Women.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19597010
>>19597092
Cringe projection. You are perpetually immature. You haven't overcome your simping tendencies only because you don't want to, great men all share this freedom in common

>>19597074
BASED