[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 85 KB, 733x944, Byron_1813_by_Phillips.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19596474 No.19596474 [Reply] [Original]

> Dear Mamma,
> I am very glad to hear you are well, I am so myself thank God, upon my word I did not expect so long a Letter from you however I will answer it as well as I can. Mrs. Parkyns & the rest are well and are much obliged to you for the present. Mr. Rogers could attend me every night at a separate hour from the Miss Parkyns’s, & I am astonished you do not acquiesce in this scheme which would keep me in mind of what I have almost entirely forgot, I recommend this to you because if some plan of this kind is not adopted I shall be called or rather branded with the name of a dunce which you know I could never bear. I beg you will consider this plan seriously & I will lend it all the assistance in my power. I Shall be very glad to see the letter you talk of & I have time just to say I hope every body is well at Newstead
> & remain your affectionate son,
> Byron

>> No.19596513

>>19596474
what a fag lmao

>> No.19596516

What was Byron's major malfunction anyways?

>> No.19596517

>>19596516
Clubfoot.

>> No.19596584

Reminds me of myself around that age kek