[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 522 KB, 1875x1875, F8FBABFD-69AD-4BAE-BC9B-8D5308164FBB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19587413 No.19587413 [Reply] [Original]

WWOYM. Uselessness of Space edition
Previous thread >>19577820
Thread soundtrack https://youtu.be/mQlxKy2aYVE

>> No.19587423
File: 409 KB, 750x742, 1639612763470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19587442

great thread

>> No.19587484

I'm applying for health insurance and it is So needlessly complex and confusing because of all the grift from insurance companies. America is fucked and I'm getting scammed.

>> No.19587508

Can't stop getting obsessed with girls. Far away girls, online girls, k-pop girls. The distance enhance the magnetism. The less I know the more my fantasies come into play. Yes, I'm a virgin. It'll be my 26th birthday in two days. I don't care much about it, but I'm sure it plays a role - small or big? - into my obsessions.

>> No.19587534
File: 9 KB, 239x211, 1630197810313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lord jesus, its only -30 out and my pipe already froze, and the heat tape and everything appears to be working, so that meas something must be completely exposed. it could be worse i guess but it still means a journey into the dirty cold and claustrophobic depths for my too out of shape ass

>> No.19587547
File: 187 KB, 640x651, withered wo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19587534
Oh fuck NOOOOOOOOO the heat tape fried somehow and almost lit the place on fire which means the entire thing has to be redone which means hours and hours and hours down there AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAfogiwrjpgfijraiogjgjitoi;ohtwoipjgo

>> No.19587565

>tfw no cuckoldress gf
I suffer

>> No.19587581

how does someone go from being an atheist to believing in god. what does it feel like to believe in god?

>> No.19587582

do you guys drink a lot of soda

>> No.19587592

>>19587581
It feels normal. Maybe comforting at some times, uneasy/fearful/eerie at others. But my conception of God is more pantheistic than monotheistic.

>> No.19587609

>>19587581
You come to understand why the ancients created these totems and ironically adopt an old god or goddess. There’s no going back to the ignorance of a child who buys the lie of Santa Clause. Embrace it and stop wallowing in nihilistic garbage.
There isn’t just one purpose, to serve god, there’s a whole world to live in and not enough time to pack the joys and excitement into it.

Recapture the childlike wonder, but also remember there was a time when the child wasn’t even god fearing.

>> No.19587762

spilled water in my bed a couple of days ago, it got in the mattress to I got my spare mattress and slept on the floor while it dried. I don't think I want to go back desu. mattress on the floor is peak comfy. the entire floor is like your table, you're looking up at all your stuff from way down there... I don't know what it is. my pillow is piled up against a drawer and the mattress pretty much cuts the room in two. it is so damn nice down here. I've taken great naps every day. not sure what to do with my bed.

>> No.19587769

>>19587581
>what does it feel like to believe in god?
comforting and exciting. you feel safe. maybe sort of like a child should feel safe. and things are somewhat magical. and you feel.. you find, rather, that you are equiped to handle great difficulty, because you defer to the One and trust.

I became a believer out of necessity, rock-bottom thing.

>> No.19587776

>>19587582
sort of nowadays, there's a local christmas soda that is crazy. I'm gaining weight though, but there are empty cans all over

>> No.19587780

>>19587413
started writing stuff, just for fun. enjoying life, feeling productive.

>> No.19587896

>>19587413
I miss the days when getting drunk meant you would act with this newfound bravery to do things you wouldn't normally have the courage to do. Nowadays, getting drunk and acting upon anything would mean regret and shame.

basically I miss getting drunk and talking to drunk hot girls that I might have a chance to sleep with. I would probably never sleep with them, but that excitement is unmatchable.

>> No.19587947

>>19587896
You can still do this literally anywhere there's alcohol. Go and get drunk at a bar and talk to people. You don't need to bring friends. Just go out and meet people.

>> No.19587952

>>19587947
I am older and now have a partner, anon. That potential of sexual tension is everything -- and sadly it is something I cannot have now.

>> No.19587975

>>19587769
But how do you go from atheist to actually, literally believing that god exists? I'm an autist, my brain functions on pure logic. I can like the idea of God, I can like the morality derived from God, I can want to live a life that God would approve of, but how do you actually literally believe God exists?

>> No.19587978

>>19587582
a lot. monster too. I need a lot of caffeine but it has to be in carbonated form. I really need to quit, that crap cant be healthy.

>> No.19588025

>>19587975
>The leap of faith is Kierkegaard’s conception of how an individual would believe in God or how a person would act in love. Faith is not a decision based on evidence that, say, certain beliefs about God are true or a certain person is worthy of love. No such evidence could ever be enough to completely justify the kind of total commitment involved in true religious faith or romantic love. Faith involves making that commitment anyway. Kierkegaard thought that to have faith is at the same time to have doubt. So, for example, for one to truly have faith in God, one would also have to doubt one’s beliefs about God; the doubt is the rational part of a person’s thought involved in weighing evidence, without which the faith would have no real substance. Someone who does not realize that Christian doctrine is inherently doubtful and that there can be no objective certainty about its truth does not have faith but is merely credulous. For example, it takes no faith to believe that a pencil or a table exists, when one is looking at it and touching it. In the same way, to believe or have faith in God is to know that one has no perceptual or any other access to God, and yet still has faith in God.

>> No.19588029

>>19587952
I do what you were just referring to and I envy your situation. I'd much rather have a partner.

>> No.19588041

>>19587975
I guess realizing your helplessness and futility of your efforts helps. realizing that you are moving through scenarios out of your hands, trying but unable to control them and.. eventually you find that these efforts at control have done even more harm. I guess you see at once the meaninglessness of your effort and the scale of what you are caught up in, and are caught in awe. What does it mean to cause something? there's a Quranic verse I like a lot, it was one of the first I learned. Abraham is speaking to his people, who worship carved wooden figurines. Generally speaking the understanding in Islam is that everybody believes that something causes something, so if you don't believe that it is God that is the Cause, then you are a polytheist. There are no real atheists in this sense, they would be called polytheists. So Abrahams people believe that causality is somehow linked to these figurines that they carve, which he has realised that it is not, can not be. This is to do with metaphysics, ultimately. Something which depends upon something else for its being can not cause this other to be, and everything that is not God is caught up in this web of causing to be (this is common in religious metaphysics and features in Buddhas teachings as well as in the Quran). I'm not sure I have the chronology right here, but it's roughly like this, that Abraham has gone away to be alone and has become enlightened, basically, I think. And he returns and tells his people the following, which has always captivated me:

"And you worship that which you have carved, while God has created you, and that which you have created."

In other words- they have not carved any figurines. there is only One creator.
This is kind of a rambling post now, I am lying on my side and I don't feel like editing it, but what happens is that Abraham sneaks into their shrine while they have some festival, and he smashes all the idols except the big, major one. And in the morning they figure he did it so they ask him, and replies, basically "Well, if that guy [points to the remaining idol] does have any power, why don't you ask him?" which is pretty badass imo. And it says that they hesitate for a while. What does it mean to cause something? But they get back to their "senses" and try to burn him alive, but he just steps out and walks away. I don't remember what point I meant to make, but it always caught me "and that which you have created".

>> No.19588055

>>19588029
Why do you feel that? Perhaps we just want what we feel is withheld from us.

But man -- that bit of sexual tension, that potential that you feel right at the start of a conversation is everything. I think about it a lot.

>> No.19588067

>>19588041
and God knows best.

>> No.19588079

>>19588025
>>19588041
Thank you both, I'll think about that for a few days.

>> No.19588103

>>19588055
You may be a bit more of a charmer than I. I'm physically good looking (I think) but I'm not very charismatic or good at flirting. Unless we're both a sufficient level of drunk where we can kind of just throw ourselves at each other. But the art of winning a girl over is lost on me, though I do know the feeling you're talking of. For me it's in the walk back to her apartment, or getting in the door, the tension of impending intimacy, tightrope walking and waiting for initiation. Those moments, literally nonsexual, are probably more enjoyable than the sexual parts itself.

That said I haven't had sex in like 6 months, and I'm getting older so growing tired of the carousel of partners, when I did have them. Hopefully luck changes soon.

>> No.19588136

>>19588103
>Those moments, literally nonsexual, are probably more enjoyable than the sexual parts itself.
That is exactly it, my friend. That is what precisely the feeling I miss, and, I wager, you will miss once a steady partner walks into your life.

I hope your luck changes for the better too, anon. I wish you the best. Godspeed.

>> No.19588160

>>19588136
Cheers anon. Best of luck to you too.

>> No.19588191
File: 2.09 MB, 498x379, stimpy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19585479
the pain of not knowing how well you did on an interview hurts too much. interviewers are masters at not showing any hint of their impression of you. all i can think about his how some of my answers could have been improved. maybe i overthink too much. i dont know. i need a beer
https://youtu.be/HwgWWUn5B8Q

>> No.19588214

>>19587413
Family from out-of-state are coming in for Christmas, we see them three times a year at most amounting to about two weeks a year and even though we try to act like a close family it doesn't take away from the fact that we'll be absent for most of each others lives and never be truly familial. I'm trying to figure out how to keep my future family from this kind of sprawl when it feels inevitable.

>> No.19588238

>>19588214
Do you and your current family take time to connect and speak and do things together?

>> No.19588251

Zapffe is the new meme philosopher of /lit/, nice

>> No.19588257

https://www.concerthotels.com/got-rhythm

>> No.19588287

>>19588238
The parents talk regularly because they're siblings but the kids don't outside of family gatherings. I've tried before with my cousins but you can tell it feels off for the both of us because we don't really know anything about each other's daily lives. It just made me realize that if you didn't physically grow up with one another it's harder to actually feel like family.

>> No.19588341

>>19587413
It's my 5th month anniversary of being dumped over stupid shit! Kind of ironic since we would've been together for five years back in September.
The first months were hell but it's getting better. I've read that men have a harder time moving on compared to women somewhere on the net. Seems like it's a real thing.

I'm becoming more of a social animal lately. I became friends with another ex for a few months before ghosting her because I needed to focus, then moved to my college campus. A few people here are really fun to hang out with and it's been good on that side of the road, I'd say.

I'm suspecting my body is trying to fill the void as best as it can because I've been craving affection whenever I'm interacting with girls. Definitely not in a perverted way, but it's there. There's a limit to it, though. I freeze when my girl friends hug or touch me. One moment we're laughing together, one moment someone's touching my arm, and the next moment I feel like I should distance myself. Feeling like I shouldn't let that happen. It's like a part of her is still inside me, preventing me from becoming closer with anyone. Or like having two brains, one that craves affection, and the other that still loves her even though it's bound to be a fruitless venture.

Speaking of her, my brain is muddled whenever I think of reaching out to her. It all felt natural back then but I'm pretty sure we'd be both strangers to each other if we met now. I literally spent five years of my life with someone, got to know almost everything there was to know about her just like she knew almost everything about me, and we're strangers now. Feels weird.

I should get back to studying. It felt good to blog for a bit. After I'm done with my masters, I'm going to find my soulmate. Not that I don't have lots of choices where I'm at, but I'm not ready yet. My best friend is calling me a volcel. Surely, finding my girl counterpart and raise a family after uni can't be that hard, right? Right.

>> No.19588345

>>19588341
raising* sorry.

>> No.19588435

>>19587565
Would a cuckoldress be a girl that lets you fuck others or one that fucks others herself?
Either one is unhealthy and you need help

>> No.19588442

Draw a perfect circle.
https://vole.wtf/perfect-circle/
My best is 94.2%. Beat me.

>> No.19588458

>>19588442
this gotta be some shit right here. what is a .wtf?

>> No.19588464

>>19587975
>how do you actually literally believe God exists

Just ask him to prove that he does?

>> No.19588467

>>19588341
U sound lame, whyd she dump you(really, not the excuse she gave instead of saying that she couldn't see herself spending the rest of her life with you)

>> No.19588479

>>19588251
That Norwegian chad is based

>> No.19588561

I shaved my "beard". I look better and worse without it at the same time. Too bad I have receded chin.

>> No.19588567

I'm committing to branching out of my (small) friend circle and meeting people in my city. Recently, I was on a date with a very pretty girl. We were talking about our social lives and I mentioned that I don't really know anyone in the city, and have to travel to the suburbs to see my friend. She looked at me like I had just spit on her plate. It never occurred to me that this might be some sort of social faux pas, but by the time I told her this it was too late. She eventually rejected a second date because our "lifestyles don't match", alright.

Anyway, cunt that she was, I think she had a point. I've been feeling a bit lonely recently and have been filling the hole with dating apps and other low effort social engagements. I went on a bit of a spiral after this date before I came to my, or her, realization. It took me recognizing how pathetic my situation was, drinking and masturbating heavily to get over a girl I met literally one time, that I probably needed to find other outlets in my life.

So after the holidays I've signed up for a local sports league, just something fun and active to do to meet a few new people. I'm not sure if it will lead to anything worthwhile, in fact, it probably wont. But I've been spending my life locked inside my apartment and have been miserable the whole time, and feel if I don't start course correcting soon things might get drastically worse.

>> No.19588638

>>19588464
Jesus said he doesn't want to be tested. He got mad at the pharisees for trying that.

>> No.19588729

>>19588567
She wasn't a cunt bro you were just boring. Which you seem to understand already (?)

>> No.19588977

Depression and suicides are at all time-highs.

Being a Tik-Tok dancer is a status trait.

>> No.19589017

>>19588435
Pretty sure this guy wants to get cuckolded, usually people call a female cuck a "cuckquean" or something like that. Anyway, what's unhealthy about it if everyone knows their limits and is having a good time? In b4 some stupid shit about the sanctity of monogamy or whatever

>> No.19589025

>>19588341
>I freeze when my girl friends hug or touch me
Lol

>> No.19589027

>>19589017
If you have to be told what's unhealthy about it you will never get it

>> No.19589032

>>19589027
Just say it instead of acting like it's self-evident

>> No.19589103

>>19589017
kek, if you're enjoying something it cant possibly be bad for you i agree

>> No.19589104

>>19588257
that's a cool project, only whatever interface you're using comes into play

700 w trackpad
>>19588442
95% (mouse) but it looked like balls

>> No.19589113

>>19589103
Getting cucked is not like doing heroin or something, come on man

>> No.19589200

>>19589104
my record is 820 with a mouse

>> No.19589207

hell ya friday night time to slack off

>> No.19589291

>>19588435
The latter

>>19589017
> Pretty sure this guy wants to get cuckolded
Yes

>> No.19589309

Woke up nearly delirious from the drugged stupor which preceded sleep, thinking that the first thing I saw as I struggled to keep my eyes open, a small fly on my window, was in fact a hallucination, as it was too small for the flies I typically see in the house.
I made coffee, and motions, motions to jar me from this state. The parents came to see me, it was amicable. I took a walk, called my dad while I enjoyed a beer in the woods. Drank in the view. The clouds seemed to form geometric patterns, repeating.
Walked home, had another beer, and watched some movies. That's mostly what I do with my time now. Looking for inspiration, maybe.

Soon, I will finish this case, eat my capsules, and repeat the routine. No divination will reveal itself, no voice will guide me. The only change is my complacency in this fact. Perhaps this is divination enough.

Isolation. No man is an island, but every one is cast adrift. A flotilla patrols the depths. How the fuck did you get out there? They ask. They jest. They know. It was they who cast you. The brine will fill your lungs if you scream out. It's best to wait.

>> No.19589319
File: 77 KB, 640x636, 1596458052846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19587413
Fat people disgust me, and despite feeling disgusted by them, I seem to have a fetish for fat girls now. The disgust is included in the fantasy too, like calling them names or humilliating them for being fat.

>> No.19589332

>>19589017
>some stupid shit about the sanctity of monogamy or whatever
The body and the soul are intertwined. Giving your body to another is to give a part of your soul, and to give your body away under the selfishness of simple pleasure will only keep you away from genuine love of all life.
Just stay single and spread your being around the rest of your depraved community without pretending what you practice is normal (assuming you’ve even been with anyone and aren’t just LARPing)
>>19589291
Why?

>> No.19589340

Just watched the new Spiderman movie. Machine generated feel with SNL skit level acting. Humanity can't survive without higher order. This is what we degenerate into within 50 years if left to our own devices. It's like watching pigs eat their own shit. I'm trying not to feel like this is the final and ultimate victory of Satan. It's so awful. I'm trying to have faith here that we can still come back from this but it's really like seeing the triumph of pure evil.

>> No.19589417

>walking to store for groceries
>spot tomato plant someone has in front yard (that strip of grass between road and sidewalk)
>some tommies on it looking good
>think about taking them on the way back
>returning, thinking over about how to steal them
>remember that saint augustine confessions part about him regretting stealing the pears
>decide not to steal as a christmas gift to jesus
>stop at little free library and browse
>take "the case for christ" and eye up a huge volume about geghis khan (dont have time for it right now)
>look over
>this is house where the tomato plants are
>dont take them, just borrow the book
guys

>> No.19589434

I spent 11 hours at the office today haha
I'll be working 6 days in a row like this
How do I escape the hell of toil?

>> No.19589437

>>19589319
Based.

>> No.19589453

>>19589340
This is also the year that Dune came out.

I'm kind of bored by the Dune universe, but at least it's an unusual book, and the film adapted it faithfully.

>> No.19589459

>>19589332
>Why?
I've thought about it and there's no simple reason. I don't get jealous when it comes to relationships, so it's not a jealousy kink thing. I don't have any traumatic experience in this vein, like many other people do when it comes to fetish origins. In the end I think it's almost a parasitic thing on my part, I derive more pleasure from watching my partner being pleasured than my own body being pleasured. People sometimes attribute this to porn usage, but I unironically had this kink before I watched porn, and it's stuck with me both when I watched porn and when I've gone on NoFap for months on end. I suppose I am just wired a little oddly.

I'm not an idiot of course, and I know keeping cuckolding stuff as a fantasy or roleplay is the wisest route, in terms of avoiding STDs, emotional problems, and other issues. Still, I can't deny that the idea of it is very pleasing to me.

>> No.19589467

>>19589453
"Adaptations" are Jewish. They can't create, only milk other people's creations to re-sell again and again and again.

Back in the 18th century the Jews were infamous for picking discarded rags, bleaching and mending them, and re-selling them as shitty clothing that fell apart within five minutes. Just long enough to make a sale.

>> No.19589470

>>19589340
I watched it in theaters with friends because it was a good reason to hang out with them on friday night, and Holy Christ can I not stand the hooting and hollering some fat 30 year olds make when their favorite corporate license shows up.
>>19589459
At least you don't pretend it's anything it isn't then. Hopefully you someday feel the intense love, comfort, and intimacy of a happy relationship

>> No.19589497
File: 23 KB, 474x509, woj1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19587547
well this is a damn nightmare unless this stuff works soon, i replaced the heat tape along the whole pipe but its been an hour and i still have no water. had to take a heinous dump ive been saving all day so i have to get a bunch of pots of snow boiling to flush the toilet

god i hope this stuff is just slow and i have water by morning. im pretty sure theres warmth coming off of it but it certainly isnt much

>> No.19589510

>>19589497
where do you live

>> No.19589513

>>19589467
Yet goys spend centuries adapting our holy book.

>> No.19589523

>>19589510
canada

>> No.19589530

>>19589523
damn you must be pretty north then. its only -2 in Montreal right now

>> No.19589531

>>19589513
Askhenazis are Khazars who follow the Talmud, not the Torah, and worship casuistry. They have very little to do with Second Temple Hebrews. They only pay lip service to the Torah when really what they are is idolators who worship their rabbis and their own secular cultural identity.

This is what you worship, kosher light switches to avoid obeying God on the Sabbath:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>> No.19589539

>>19589531
Are they actually Khazars or is this a meme?

>> No.19589545

>>19589539
It's plausible. Koestler wrote a controversial book on it and Solzhenitsyn talks about it in 200 Years Together. They like to point to genetic ancestry studies but, being masters of casuistry, they're good at splitting the right hairs to lead people astray.

What really matters is that Ashkenazis are basically roving merchant-slavers cum bankers, not Jews. Most of them are atheist subversives.

>> No.19589548

>>19589531
>cites YouTube.
Not engaging with your schizo bollocks, sorry.

>> No.19589559

>>19589548
No one cares what you do. Your religion is networking with other irreligious fake Jews at a sushi restaurant in New York. Burn in hell (Martha's Vineyard).

>> No.19589570

>>19589459
It honestly sounds like you'd like to be a Master in the BDSM sense, since your concept of cuckolding is centered around controlling what your woman feels (pleasure) and enjoying it as your own. If she was fucking someone who did a bad job it'd piss you off, right? What you find enjoyable isn't the mechanical stimulation of your own body so much as the power you hold over your partner. Because you're excessively cerebral you're tempted to outsource the job of fucking to someone else, so you can enjoy observing the scene you created without distractions.

Most people into cuckolding are into public use/degradation, or, with the NTR crowd. fetishizing the act of betrayal; the first turns virtuous women into whores, the second trains you to associate pleasure with betrayal and increases the odds of you actually betraying someone, the same way punching things when you're angry trains you to react with violence to irritation. What you've described seems healthier than those alternatives

>> No.19589579

>>19589559
Yet we supposedly control the world, so surely everyone cares. What is it goy?

>> No.19589590

>>19589579
Here's some more Youtube for you to not watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbUqW_V70Y

>> No.19589597

>>19589530
yea, thank god its gonna warm up and will only going to be -15 tomorrow which will be a god send if i have to keep at it tomorrow. its not nearly as bad as when we went through this last winter in January when we had 5 days of -40 to -50 and the heat tape crapped out in the middle of it. that time i had my brother in law helping me and i think he must have fucked up somehow, or someone fucked up on that end somehow, because the heat tape was straight up fried with like 6 inches of exposed wires, so im just lucky i didn't burn to death, i have no idea what the hell could have happened to cause it but im guessing it was left exposed with fiberglass. I went 10 years without having a problem with it before and now ive had to do it twice in the same damn shitty ass year

>> No.19589606

>>19589590
Thanks, I won't even hover over it. Try actually reading books, you shit-eating savage.

>> No.19589638

>>19589570
>What you find enjoyable isn't the mechanical stimulation of your own body so much as the power you hold over your partner. Because you're excessively cerebral you're tempted to outsource the job of fucking to someone else, so you can enjoy observing the scene you created without distractions.
Not sure if that's truly it, but it makes me sound very intelligent so I'm going to roll with it.

It's funny that you mention NTR, or netorare. When it comes to hentai/doujins I actually like netorase, which is like one-direction swinging where the guy is in on it as well.

>> No.19589641
File: 24 KB, 352x352, 1593119932683.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19589597
Oh sweet Jesus i got water bros, thank you god. and i think i properly insulated the end so i shouldn't try the wire and almsost burn the place down this time, ill doublte check everything tomorrow. oh my god ive never been so happy to walk into a room and see the tap running

>> No.19589644

>>19589539
I have always liked to believe I descend from a Jewish Khazar Steppe warrior woman.

>> No.19589645
File: 44 KB, 528x543, 1639506822182.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19589606
>how can i own this goy and show that jews are the good guys
>i know, i'll publically out myself as a petulant, snide, arrogant cunt, easily provoked and thin skinned

I think I just solved the mystery of how Jews had the entire world eating out of their hand after WW2 and total control over all media, and still managed to make everybody hate them again within a few decades.

>> No.19589652

>>19589641
Nice. Cheers bud. Have a good night

>> No.19589659

>>19589645
Cry harder retard.

>> No.19589676

>>19589659
>friend is playing some shitty video game for kids
>bunch of 13 year olds start talking about jews controlling hollywood
>random comment section for random youtube video
>filled with thinly veiled antisemitic comments
>jew celebrity pushes anti-white shit on twitter
>hundreds of thinly veiled antisemitic replies
>jew cries typical crocodile tears
>nobody cares anymore

Here's another youtube for you to not watch, in which Finkelstein warns that crying "the new antisemitism" is crying wolf, and people are going to stop listening. That was ten years ago.

Have you figured out that I'm not posting the links for you yet? Enjoy the next 20 years.

>> No.19589683

>>19589676
Forgot the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruBe3CGapA

>ADL campaigns for tucker carlson to stop using antisemitic dogwhistles
>nobody gives a shit
>about the ADL, which could crush countries (Switzerland) twenty years ago

>> No.19589691

>>19589676
Not that anon, not even Jewish, but you're seething for no reason here, relax. And Jews have a vice-grip on Western discourse, there will be no Western anti-Jewish movement of any note in our lifetimes. The only real dangers to the Jews in my opinion are the Haredim becoming a majority in Israel or the Palestinian conflict spiraling out of control.

>> No.19589695

>>19589683
Surely you'll also kill Mr. Finklestein?

>> No.19589724

>>19587423
>raping
any books about this?

>> No.19589733

>>19589417
gods urging you to take those tomatoes at that point. cmon.

>> No.19589734

>>19589691
I'm not really seething, I don't care so much about one fake Jew on /lit/ of all places. What really used to piss me off was when they did control enough of discourse that they could censor and isolate people more effectively, but that's long gone. Just today Trump was back in the news for mainstreaming antisemitism inadvertently.

Now the media is going to make it into a more legitimate and visible position among normies by trying to demonize it, like they did with antivaccine sentiment, mild global warming doubt, and their obsession with racism.

>>19589695
Finkelstein is a good guy. Nobody is killing anybody. You can have a miniature oblast or something.

>> No.19589741

>>19587484
dude obamacare was already basically free and now with biden's covidbux it's even more free

>> No.19589752

>>19589638
>Not sure if that's truly it, but it makes me sound very intelligent so I'm going to roll with it
kek. Feel free to disregard me completely, I'm just freestyling "stuff that sounds plausible"

>> No.19589758

>>19589652
thanks friend, you too

>> No.19589768

>>19589641
>>19589597
>>19589497
>>19587534
>people willingly choose to live in inhospitable shitholes like this

>> No.19589786

>>19589768
>Being weak

>> No.19589811

>>19589786
>living in a shithole on purpose makes you strong
set your house on fire and live in a tent in the woods then.

>> No.19589926

>>19589811
>Simply not being able to adapt
Get back in your pod, bitchboy.

>> No.19589962
File: 1.52 MB, 871x1165, crawlspace.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19589768
it has its benefits but you definitely dont want to catch yourself having to spend hours crawling around a place like pic related, on your hands and knees at the best of times, in the dead of winter. I would recommend doing what you can to avoid that because it fucking sucks lol

>> No.19590094

>>19589962
fuck crawlspaces, raccoons live down there. 'ate 'coons.

>> No.19590147

>>19590094
funny you mention it, my neighbor had a family of skunks in his over the summer. my other neighbors dog got sprayed and when they let him inside the poor pooch bolted in and got skunk smell on everything so they had to wash everything and air it all out lol

>> No.19590331

>>19588467
she dumped me because I didn't pass her shit test when she pretended to leave to gather a reaction and I said "I can't see my future without you but I understand", honestly not sure if I would've preferred to get cucked instead

>>19589025
literally just loled at myself even though I wrote this and it happened multiple times, I'm slowly getting the hang of it though

>> No.19590390

Summer 2017

>> No.19590392

>>19590331
woman doing that means that she needs you to change to fit her needs or does not feel appreciated and she(or you, or you both) is either too stupid(or immature) to communicate it properly

>> No.19590405

>>19590390
Those were the days man

>> No.19590481

>>19587484
yes, you are being scammed. i've had health insurance (provided by my job 100% free to me) and i've not had it, and honestly it's easier to pay in cash at an urgent care or dentist or wherever. they'll even give you financing terms if necessary. insurance is a waste of money, total bullshit only boomers and fatasses care about. most western medicine is bullshit. other than physical things like setting bones, wound care, or maybe a filling, western medicine causes more harm than good. i wouldn't pay a cent for it. pharmaceuticals, especially, are complete and utter poison. you'd be better off using herbal medicine.

i know people who get regular checkups and cant fathom what the fuck is wrong with them. i know if i'm well or sick because i'm attuned to my body. i self diagnose and treat whenever possible. the whole of the insurance-medical industrial complex can go to hell.

>> No.19590482

They deleted the thread but I'm sure this will provoke some "discussion"

>>19590447
They're much harder to identify because maleness is basically a development of extended features while femaleness is in large part neoteny. Blasting test will make a woman take on the outward appearance of a man way more successfully than a man taking estrogen, since the former is progression, the latter an attempt at reversion.

The easiest way to identify faces as male or female is the brow area. Jaws vary immensely so you have women with stronger jaws than men, but the brow of a woman is like 99.9% likely to be smaller than that of any man. There is also hip structure, gait, etc

Also I dont hate the trans people in case it seems that way. I dont get the phenomenon and find it kind of interesting but I have no anger towards you guys living out your lives as you want. I have very lolbertarian instincts about this.

>> No.19590516

>>19587442
Fpbp

>>19590482
Girls with facial hair an male haircuts

>> No.19590663

>have 6 pdf books open in viewer
>go to open a 7th because i need something else
>it's a scan of an out of print library book from the mid 1800s
>the absolute fucking GENIUSES who encoded it made the file fuckhuge
>crashes the entire program

FUCK YOU
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.19590699

I have nothing to say to women and I have a boring personality hence Im a wizard.

>> No.19590702
File: 300 KB, 493x516, 1585270776257.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

not feeling too bad tonight
appreciating this ive taken for granted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oruxeiA06_4

>> No.19590780

>tfw back to shoulda woulda coulda mindset after listening to other people

>> No.19590795

I wrote in my journal (digital) again after ~2 months of not writing anything

>> No.19590818

>>19587413
Ngl I like the soundtrack

>> No.19590876

I've got 3 girls interested me and I'm not going to go on a date with any one of them. Why am I always like this, I don't want to be like this.

>> No.19590885

>>19590876
Why not?

>> No.19590958

Suddenly i feel a great calm wash over me, thinking i may be able to turn gay after all. Not sure yet, but i will experiment tommorow as i am too sleep deprived to begin right now. I don’t think i could fuck man ass but maybe getting head from a femboy could work

>> No.19590975

>>19590885
I was both physically and emotionally abused by my parents as a child and have a very unhealthy relationship with myself. In the morning I look in the mirror and cycle between feeling absolutely nothing(even when I want to), disgust at my appearance, self hatred and rarely something resembling a proper appraisal of myself(physically and otherwise). Whenever someone starts to get close to me, or a girl shows interest(which has happened a lot though my only girlfriends were when I was still in early adolescence and before my grandmother died) I've got this all consuming fear that I am going to be found out as some kind of fraud and that someone other than my parents will validate this bugbear in my head and finish me off once and for all. Finals end next week and I had my last meeting of a course this week, one of the 3 girls(in her cowardice as all women are cowards) was moved to ask me to spend some time with her this weekend now that she's out of time to ask and I turned her down. When I got home I had to lie down for a little while because I desperately wanted to say yes.

>> No.19590983

>>19590876
Send ‘em my way.

>>19590818
They have lots of great sets of that sub genre. The Blade Runner themed one is greatest

>> No.19591088
File: 58 KB, 976x850, _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19590983
fuck you

>> No.19591114
File: 32 KB, 657x527, apu looks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mark fisher was right about everything. pop culturally we have been frozen in time, a never ending nostalgia for the 20th century.
we are also stagnating technologically.

was the advancement of the 20th century just a fluke? are we doomed to be trapped in this stasis forever?

>> No.19591130

ah brosss.. i ficked up

>> No.19591154
File: 116 KB, 1024x824, 1639810660904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bye bye wi pe po

>> No.19591210

I am chronically disappointing. every single day i cant sleep because im expecting something. if i have a beer or smoke weed or eat some food or what have you, i still need more
it never ends, i just keep going

>> No.19591215

>>19591130
ah i really fukd op , do t worry tho its bot weed relaed. but ifu cked up. i fucked up. not good

>> No.19591222

>>19591215
DUDE

>> No.19591225

>>19591222
WEED

>> No.19591228

>>19591225
LMAO

>> No.19591233
File: 20 KB, 600x315, Z-5llKqvRxJT3jhj1ZQK1kgLXV39sG6m8khRhRn0ATs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wish that if I ever get a gf it would be someone with as little experience as me but as I get older I feel that's increasingly unlikely to impossible, the girl will certainly be much more experienced. And when it happens I feel it will be the girl settling for me because I'm more "harmless", "stable" and less "dangerous" rather than out of genuine interest, and my ego dreads this happening and can't avoid being paranoid about this.

>> No.19591235
File: 207 KB, 800x600, 1637959939800.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19591222
>>19591225
>>19591228
fuck you

>> No.19591246
File: 230 KB, 1234x1919, 9ebd6d3351216f2a60eef60aa707db50.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Her beauty was
A megaton appendage
To her brain.
The two together
Made me go
So very much
Insane.
I lost my marbles
To that dame.
But now
I can proclaim
That we are
All the same:
Man is cuck
And cock is man,
Both of which
Are made to fight.
That is the nature
Of their plan:
The two: both
Cock and man,
Are well & truly
F*ckd
Before they're
Plucked and chucked
Into the frying pan.

>> No.19591250

>>19591233
Start meditation and any way towards enlightenment now. The path you are on can only lead to loneliness and disaster. Don't do this to yourself.

>> No.19591270
File: 174 KB, 860x561, 599-5991841_crying-pepe-png-transparent-png.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19587413
Just had a conversation with my dad and about my plans of becoming a monk and he didn't liked it at all, I told him that he should stop comparing me with other (normie) sons and he just started to cry. I wish that he was more rational, I know that he loves me but he should understand that he doesn't always know what is better for me.

>> No.19591284

>>19590983
what do you like doing with girls?
other than using your tranny dick on them

>> No.19591328

I've been wondering why inceldom isn't considered a legit mental health condition or mental health hazard. It's got some very clearly harmful effects on the people that suffer from it: they cut themselves from social life, engage in deeper and deeper self-loathing, and in the more extreme cases practice actual violence against self and others. How the FUCK isn't that a concern among mental health professionals?

>> No.19591344
File: 28 KB, 389x324, E_GQSnbXoAYzfDb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm Xi Jinping

>> No.19591348
File: 23 KB, 253x299, E6evN78X0AMC4R9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the Xi Jinping of WEED!!!

>> No.19591352
File: 35 KB, 500x500, 1590119474226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19591348
>>19591344
HOLY SHIT

>> No.19591354

Girl at work likes me, started writing her some crappy rhymes, now she's in love with me but I think she's just very lonely

>> No.19591357

>>19591328
Because its a lazy man's disorder, not a cause for concern because males are disposable

>> No.19591362

>>19590975
Stop looking in mirrors

>> No.19591367

>>19590958
You're just a lonely pervert, impregnate a girl

>> No.19591458

>>19591354
>I think she's just very lonely
How so?

>> No.19591679

>Then there is the joke about the Jew reading Der Stürmer, the hateful Nazi paper. A friend and fellow Jew cannot understand why he reads such evil propaganda and asks, “Why are you reading that odious paper Der Stürmer?” The Jew answers, “I read the regular Jewish papers about pogroms, assimilation, riots in Palestine, and then I read Der Stürmer about how we Jews control politics and are taking over the world, and I feel much better.
When I read to newspapers or go to /pol/ or outside I can see how fucked the West is but when I go to incels.is I really enjoy reading the threads about JBW law and how good they imagine my life to be.
Anyone else?

>> No.19591728

>>19590958
>Suddenly i feel a great calm wash over me, thinking i may be able to turn gay after all.
oh fuck lmao /lit/ sucks but where else can one experience content like this

>> No.19591753 [DELETED] 
File: 41 KB, 678x446, ar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19591114
dude, augmented reality is going to change the world and make it even more dystopian in the coming 5 to 10 years. everyone is bitching that china stole all our tech and now makes better phones than us, etc. but the problem with copying is just when they catch up all our tech bros drop the new hotness. facebook, apple, google, and steam/microsoft all have next gen vr/ar projects dropping within 5 years. all the big players move in tandem on some shit like that, it will dominate and become a new era.

>> No.19591762

plan for rain. pray, but tie your camel. take it easy. you provide for nothing.

>> No.19591766

>>19591354
>now she's in love with me but I think she's just very lonely
Are you sure you're not just afraid of the fact that she's in love with you? Maybe I'm reaching here, but I'm sometimes in a similar habit about refusing to see myself as someone who's worthy of good things happening to him. Don't overthink it, anon. Thoughts are mind parasites. If you like her, be with her. She's not somehow "lesser" for liking you. Even if she doesn't know the real, inner you yet, all she wants is the chance. It could be a beautiful thing if you let it. Don't poison the well.

>> No.19591792 [DELETED] 

>>19591679
one of those post-reddit communities of people who got purged has a board bout how the jesuits control everything. definitely good for a laugh if you're catholic, and a nice change of pace from the standard nutter stuff around here.

>> No.19591798
File: 223 KB, 749x1008, E1D73275-B4EB-4EC3-84C3-5ACE759D8D52.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The silence of outspoken and reveries of the broken, where trees once lay in open air. This feeling of repair in cognitive despair, the hussel and bussel of the cosmopolitan shuffles of corporate life, nothing but irreducible strife. Cramped in a filthy bus corner, constant enforced order, far too many mental borders to make man well. To sell take and sell is where his purpose dwells. So I’ll raise one last toast, and finally when my noose washes upon the coast don’t let emotional pretenders fool those I had love for the most.

>> No.19591842
File: 415 KB, 564x796, 1637113948476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

was it homosexuality or did he just really love God? takes a lot of willpower to turn down prime Dutch pussy.

>> No.19592006

It's OK to be misogynist towards a specific woman

>> No.19592126

You ever think that things are more or less over for you because you don’t have the right pedigree, didn’t make the right moves, didn’t fall into the right circles early enough?

I’ve become really aware how the people around you and the things you spend time on affect who you are and what you do, and who you will be and what you will do. For me personally, I don’t like it. It’s all very little, small minded, middle class, and soft.

>> No.19592219

>>19592006
It's ok to be sexist towards a specific man

>> No.19592380

>>19591088
Get well soon, froggy.

>>19592006
That’s not what the word means though. That’s just equality.

>> No.19592499

where to find a /lit/ bf? are any of you on tinder?

>> No.19592622

wagmi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXIYRC9hjI

>> No.19592626

>>19592499
london

>> No.19592638

>>19591114
>we are also stagnating technologically.
How can people think this way? We have AI now, literal AI. We have advanced biotechnologies. We've made major advances in all of the basic sciences. Our technologies are so advanced and getting so much better so much faster that we should be more cautious about that. We are in a situation totally opposite to stagnation.

>> No.19592668

enough kebab to kill a midsize child

>> No.19592971

>>19592638
LMAO I am conviced anons on /lit/ have brain rot from never getting out of their room. Companies are making metaverses, the first brain chip is about to come out and we are on the brink of sending people to fucking Mars. "Technology is stagnating".

>>19591114
Nigger.

>> No.19593051

>>19592126
Youre right but try breaking free from these chains and take initiative, you’d be surprised how far you will come. It’s very alienating though so beware the loneliness and others not understanding.

>> No.19593112

>>19593051
I’m considering going back to a job I hated, with people I didn’t like just because I found them more ambitious and serious than those I’ve come to know since I left. I’m pretty torn about it.

>> No.19593167
File: 107 KB, 399x388, 0632_-_N5oMGnh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dreamt of showing off my muscles to the family - they were underwhelmed and somewhat critical.

>> No.19593300

Holy shit! That was lightning fast service from the janitor in deleting that writing prompt thread. Can’t have too many writing prompt threads ON THE LITERATURE BOARD
Keep the shit posters threads for a few hours though.

Some anon whines “a thread died for this”
Yeah. This one >>19589800

>> No.19593310

>>19593300
it's karma for whining "not literature" in any thread that doesn't tickle your midwit lib sensibilities

>> No.19593331

>>19593300
>>19593310
I miss being able to make "What's the ______ of literature?" threads. I was very creative with them and people seemed to enjoy them.

>> No.19593335
File: 71 KB, 540x960, 2F354353-C573-406F-B951-5D7DA64B7111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19593310
>It’s karma for spotting shit threads.

>> No.19593350

>>19593300
>Can’t have any*

>>19593331
You can ask ITT of course. No reason we should let this thread go to the suicidal/tfwngf people

>> No.19593381

>I saw one like the Son of Man ... His head and hair were white as white wool ... his eyes were like a f1ame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze ... and his voice was like the sound of many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and from his mouth came a sharp, two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining with full force ... He placed his right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid."

>> No.19593396

Is Socrates daemon just another word for subconsciousness?

>> No.19593416

Can’t decide if i should spend my time learning to paint well, which i’m already ok at and fairly confident i could become good at, or try learning to make music, which i am quite uncertain about and may never get good at. The goal is to facilitate getting pussy, any advice?

>> No.19593426

>>19593416
learn how to cook. there's so many recipes and cuisines that people are so impressed by and in reality they are quite easy to make

>> No.19593428

>>19593396
Daemons were literal spirits that they believed in.

>> No.19593473
File: 47 KB, 451x680, 9833087C-27BF-44A3-90F8-BFA2BB60A91E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>/lit/thread/19593232
> How would you describe the setting of this picture /lit/

Warmly lit urban street coldly serving whatevers or gum stained sidewalks till the freeway cuts you off.

>> No.19593672

>>19592499
nobody worth your time is on tinder

well maybe your time is not so valuable

>> No.19593688

Blood
Flow
Banana
Flower
Baby
Fluoride

>> No.19593807
File: 207 KB, 500x630, es.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19593473

>> No.19593809

>>19593770
Well they evolved to take care of babbies and I guess to gather berries and stuff. Men evolved to hunt which is a complex sort of activity that requires planning and coordination. Yes, yes, well done Men, however, in the age of agriculture men and women have both been domesticated to be farmers basically, making them both industrious and future minded but also docile and bovine, while the aristocracy have evolved into an utterly useless creature that wanders around refining their social abilities. The octopus stays winning, 8 brains basically, decentralized to control its arms.

>> No.19593910 [DELETED] 

>>19593809
i'm so bored of reading cynical low iq "social critiques" from chuds

>> No.19593916

>>19593910
>iq
Sweetie. IQ is extremely racist

>> No.19593941
File: 566 KB, 500x269, D70CBA70-5429-4471-8FBC-DB8C81B5183E.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19593916
It’s used by racists
>>19593807
Hey, you too bby

>> No.19593983

>>19587413
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.19594039
File: 174 KB, 566x542, Screenshot (338).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19588442

>> No.19594063

>>19589200
got 834 with mouse on 6th try. have to close my eyes though the shapes are distracting

>> No.19594072
File: 266 KB, 1290x936, imagen_2021-12-19_001915.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19588442

suck ass nigger

>> No.19594239

>talking to cute girl online for a week
>we really hit it off
>calling me her prince charming etc
>last night get message from her, "i met this guy we're going to meet for coffee"
>ugh
>"ill protect myself and report to you"
>sends me pics of them at cafe
>"hes tall like you"
>"we went out and got mexican for dinner"
Why. Shes not my girlfriend or anything, we're friends, but we kinda like each other why would she send me this shit. Make me jealous, shes happy and just wants to share, what, I dont know. I just wanna die.
Not oneitis or anything I have other girls I'm talking to as well. It would be the same if I told a girl I was going out on a date and started sending pictures. What the fuck is wrong with women.

>> No.19594296

>>19594239
Women are obsessed with jealousy, never really got why

>> No.19594304

>>19594239
It's (likely) subconscious provocation to make you compete. Womrn like men competing for them.

>> No.19594314

>>19594304
Exactly

>> No.19594323

>>19593396
It's very controversial. Interpretations are still very divided. The neoplatonists believed in actual spirits, daemons, including angels, and different levels of the soul, and interpreted it differently from some modern secular interpretations.

>> No.19594335

>>19594296
>>19594304
Yeah this is what I thought. She kept bugging me for a video chat earlier that day.
I'll just leave her messages on read and move onto the next.

>> No.19594403

Modern America must be one of the few cases in history where the vanguard party (upper-middle class liberals) genuinely hates the proletariat but is leading a transition to socialism anyway. I guess American exceptionalism extends to Marxism as well.

>> No.19594431

>>19594239
is she in your area or not
if it's strictly online she is using you for attention and to make her feel good

>> No.19594454

there is nothing to live for except love. people who don’t get this don’t know the emptiness without it. i can’t put into words how much it would mean to me to have what they have and they act like it’s nothing. they say i should learn to be happy by myself, i want to cut up their stomachs and bathe in their organs and blood

>> No.19594456

>>19594335
Good on you. Don't play into any games and keep on moving forward, anon.

>> No.19594488

>>19594039
>>19594072
nice tries. you have to do it fast or it doesnt count

>> No.19594526
File: 337 KB, 785x729, thin line.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19594072
>>19594039
look how much bigger and thinner my circle is. im simply superior

>> No.19594561

>>19594526
you are using a drawing pad

>> No.19594689
File: 57 KB, 600x434, 138778490083.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/xov_wYtCwOI

>> No.19594700

I went from having a good social life to complete isolation for almost a year. Is it strange I enjoy the solitude more? They say solitude makes you mad, but I feel only more true to myself. Something that has changed for example, is I no longer perceive people according to what they own or look like. My thought being why should I hold someone in regard who simply had good luck? With my outward appearance changing so drastically the last year. The way people perceived and treated me also changed. If I were to maintain the way I lived before, these people would still be interacting with me. So where they really meaningful connections in the first place? Why can't humans live without this social hierarchical game we all seem to play?

>> No.19594776

>>19594700
Kek. Nobody else can live in your mind, the best most people can get is by manifesting their own perception of themselves through their physical appearance and outward-facing actions. Instinct drives us all, it's just that some are not aware of the subconscious systems directing them. First impressions provide a great deal of information by reading these outward-facing indicators of the attributes a person possesses. When you invent telepathy let me know.

>> No.19594785

>volunteer to babysit my two little cousins for the day
>actually wake up at a decent hour
>clean my room
>make some soup and sandwiches, instead of just something for myself
>tidy up my desk, throw out my room trash
>all this because i know that even 10 year olds are extremely perceptive
damn family is kind of based

>> No.19594804
File: 815 KB, 640x844, 1629915935283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXOliWGLMQ&list=RDEQLcALO4pVY&index=5

I think I'll just stay home tonight

>> No.19594841

>>19594335
>sad face sad face
>what are you doing
>im waiting for your message
>i miss you
Oh my god what does this chick want. Leaving this on read too.

>> No.19594881

>>19594841
just ask her, women are evasive by nature so you've got to make them honest

>> No.19594915

i have this idea for psychedelic porn, it’s pretty vague but i have some image in my head. any porn i’ve ever seen would be absolutely disgusting while tripping, but i think there is a way to do it that embraces our sexual nature and not overstimulating us and showing too much. this idea was inspired by this link i came across,
>Not Recommended: DMT+Masterbation
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=837941
i was looking for the shplonge dmt song but i couldn’t remember the name of the song or the band so i googled something like do lsd do dmt song or something and i couldn’t help but click on this link that came up about a guy trying to masturbate to porn while doing dmt and i was struck by the phrase
>Pornqueens look like stripping goddesses
and the thought of a guy doing dmt between goon sessions shook me, and i got this inspiration. not gonna do anything with it tho just a thought. or maybe it already exists somewhere i dont rly care desu

>> No.19594953

I read the news today, oh boy

>> No.19594978
File: 185 KB, 1200x1200, a2521571828_10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i should do something productive but i feel like slackin off

>> No.19595006

>>19594915
Ive tried to masturbate on acid once before. That was a trip within itself.

>> No.19595015 [DELETED] 

>>19595006
i fucked on shrooms before. i was laying in bed in some chick's room and the sun was finally coming up i just wanted to sleep, but she kept flirting with me until i was rock hard, then she hopped on and rode it, i was just numb and couldn't feel anything until i busted, not a bad experience actually. i think she felt guilty afterwards though.

>> No.19595057

There exist women in this world who are smarter than me. Absolutely brutal, nothing i can do about it

>> No.19595069

Do you think it’s possible people who don’t show any remarkability or talent in their 20s can have it appear later?

I ask because I’m invested obviously. I feel that I’ve totally fallen short of expectations of myself put on by myself and others and I am not happy.

>> No.19595098

>>19595069
Are you intelligent? And if so, how do you know?

>> No.19595121

Terracotta samsara

Great Samsara the damned terracotta
Wheel born of mara’s dark laughter, scattered
Monk onuphrius rent, ripped for Sutekh’s
fear; Osorronophris osirian.

Great Orpheus for chords harmonious
Tore larynx from the God Dionysus
and Apollo, for pan’s panacea
Must dissolute and must coagulate.

Great God my Voice rejoices thy voices,
Strewn about to string, I hear sing all things,
I see sere all things, I draw near all things,
Each brings a whirling flame writ with your name.

Lightning in a dark realm

A stagnant darkness stills the sky,
A stagnant darkness fills the earth,
The silence its immemorial dearth
Was rived when levins roused the heaven’s eye.

The glare its flare had stirred a tarn,
The roar had tore the cairn its stones,
Graved the graven grave engraved with grave drones
That drave the craven with its raven scarn.

Though gaunt my eyes with sallow’d meat,
woe haunts my cries with hollow’d heat,
I walk among the mists and dreary mire,
And seek a cyst: the meteor of fire.

Cold I grasp the chains of egress,
I transgress my brain, clasping gold,
Behold I gasp and heave the flame of old;
I become the light that shines in darkness.

>> No.19595138 [DELETED] 

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

>> No.19595139

>>19595121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkEILshUyU

>> No.19595311

have an exam tomorrow, on a sunday and this close to christmas

uni was a mistake

>> No.19595315

>>19595311
don't worry real life will be worse

>> No.19595318

Lately I've been fantasizing about just laying down and wasting away.

>> No.19595322

>>19595318
I've been fantasizing about killing myself with pills.

>> No.19595330

>>19595322
My understanding is that pills are painful and unreliable.
I'm not so much seeking death as I am contentedness. I think it would be very calming to decompose and be retaken by nature. I day dream about turning into fertilizer for plants and having mushrooms and such grow out of me.

>> No.19595353

>>19595315
I unironically might go for a PhD after my masters (which is beating my ass but whatever) so I can stay in the uni environment.

>inb4 some boomer gets offended
I'm working full time as well, so it's not like I'm pulling an underwater basket weaving move.

>> No.19595367

>>19587413
I'm really glad I have a great family to spend the holidays with.

>> No.19595384

>>19594561
no i used my mouse but i did a lot of tries

>> No.19595437
File: 133 KB, 1024x1024, 50085989871_a32b21d6b8_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am beginning to come around to the Third Position. This is a direct consequence of being an increasingly devout Catholic. I cannot in good conscience support either communism or capitalism, as both are at odds with the teachings of the Church. So I must chart a different path, and the Third Position is literally designed to be that.

>> No.19595480

My life should be good, I have a job, girlfriend, friends, family, yet I feel like complete trash and suicidal again and have no will to do the things that need to be done.

>> No.19595638
File: 45 KB, 500x368, IMG_6199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any manlets have advice for making peace with the cosmic injustice of height inequality? Include your height in response

>> No.19595653

>>19595098
Yes. Feeling and impression based on my life so far I suppose.

>> No.19595658

>>19587975
Man cannot prove God's existence. But he exist, the universe itself is proof of his existence. That is why I have faith in God.

>> No.19595668

>>19595480
Does your girlfriend love you?

>> No.19595680

I'm the California Raper!

>> No.19595683

>>19595437
I wonder. Capitalism's problems are evident. Communism is being pushed for by the elite (communists will cope but it's painfully obvious), making its claims of opposing the current order unlikely at best. I don't like the idea of fascism, I don't like the conquest-oriented mindset Mussolini thinks fascism exemplifies or the racist aspect of Nazism. I've tried coming up with my own alternative, but it's just a theory, unlikely to matter, ever.

>> No.19595700

Gluten makes me blow shit all over the inside of the toilet bowl. All the way up the sides and sometimes under the rim of the seat. That means I'm shitting so hard it's bouncing off the surface of the water and back up several inches vertically.

>> No.19595710

>>19595700
sounds like my friday night desu

>> No.19595731

>>19595683
Fascism works best if you take it seriously when it says that it believes in higher values. Don't take it as another social engineering theory like "wouldn't it be easy to set up the ideal state if we all pretended that we believed in higher values," but actually believing in higher values to the point that you're willing to trust a state that is sub-"ideal" to function, because the higher ideals it serves are worth enough of a damn that you can trust real people to serve them, even if they make mistakes and even if nothing in life is ever guaranteed.

It's likely that fascism would be a misnomer for the well-established, healthy society that follows from a successful fascist revolution. Maybe the term fascism only applies to the revolutionary upheaval against unnatural/evil conditions in the first place, latent health rebelling against unhealth, but once healthy conditions are reestablished, there is no need for that extreme intensity anymore. Bardeche talks about this:
>Dictatorship is perennial. The Romans suspended the freedoms of the republic when the fatherland was in danger. The Convention did the same. The regime of the “fatherland in danger” is an authoritarian regime imposed in serious cases to ensure the independence and the salvation of the country.
https://counter-currents.com/2013/10/the-fascist-dream-part-1/

One of the best essays on what fascism is.

>> No.19595733

>>19595700
>it's bouncing off the surface of the water and back up several inches vertically.
i dont think thats how physics works, you sure it’s not just the shit already in the bowl splashing back up with the water on account of the subsequent stream of shit pouring down?

>> No.19595797

>force est de constater = it is clear that
if there are any frenchmen reading: fuck you

>> No.19595802

Posting in these threads is part of a series of unhealthy coping mechanisms I use

>> No.19595813

>>19595802
I often feel lonely and isolated but for some reason I self isolate and reject those who reach out to me. I think its because the people who reach out to me don't meet the fantasy I want to live. I suppose they bore me. I was actively social with them for a while and this feeling of restlessness and imprisonment I have was breifly satiated. But as time goes on I realize i want some kind of excitement beyond what I usually feel. A thrill. Not momentary but lasting and constant. The problems are that on the one hand I dont know how to achieve this state and on the other I don't believe such a state is moral. The thought disgusts and also intrigues me. Every time I've come close to such a lifestyle I feel racked by guilt afterwards for behaving stupidly. I dont like myself when I act that way, but I feel trapped when I dont. This feeling haunts me constantly and I just dont know what to do. My time is passing and I despair

>> No.19595818

>>19595731
>Don't take it as another social engineering theory like "wouldn't it be easy to set up the ideal state if we all pretended that we believed in higher values," but actually believing in higher values to the point that you're willing to trust a state that is sub-"ideal" to function, because the higher ideals it serves are worth enough of a damn that you can trust real people to serve them, even if they make mistakes and even if nothing in life is ever guaranteed.
Isn't this the exact argument Marxist-Leninists, Maoists, and the like use as to why people should accept a communist state which makes their lives miserable

>> No.19595823

>>19595813
I've often posted these feelings here. I guess I think you guys can help or dave me. I think if I declare it openly that somehow an opening will occur and a way out will open. But every time I feel more hopeless. Posting seems less appealing. I descend into sluggishness. I don't have the energy to fight it anymore. I feel defeated. I feel broken.

>> No.19595829

https://youtu.be/a4g5MeonGYM

>> No.19595842

My pocket knife is too dull to cut myself with

>> No.19595844

>>19595842
Stop. Please stop. Dont do that.

>> No.19595857

>>19595844
This is 4channel. You're supposed to tell me to kys

>> No.19595864
File: 155 KB, 1432x1098, DSC07605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

“One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.”

>> No.19595865

>>19595857
No. I care about you and dont want you to hurt yourself. Please dont do that and please don't kill yourself either.

>> No.19595871

>>19595865
Lol you don't even know me. You wouldn't even know if I died. How sincere can you really be? Fuck we're probably bitterly arguing in some other thread.

>> No.19595873

hate women hate women hate women hate women hate women hate women hate women fuck fuck fuck
why god? at least give me a reason

>> No.19595896

>>19595683
No human sociopolitical system can exist long-term. This is partly due to inherent social entropy and partly due to the existence of psychopaths.

>> No.19595921

>>19595871
Not that anon but at least when I threaten cut hurt mtsrlf I do

>> No.19595929
File: 293 KB, 660x574, D4VQJ4HWwAIAyBg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a neurotic nerd with a lot of pent up alienation and aggression just like a stereotypical 4chan poster. I was a weird kid through middle school, with a few friends and decent peer-group interactions, who was mildly bullied. The situation improved a bit in high school and undergrad. I feel like all of my social interactions are learned imitation and I can't genuinely build rapport with people.

But I've had an epiphany that this seems to be unidirectional. People seem to like talking to me. Today I was just called "charismatic" for the second time in my life, in the exact context of somebody refusing to believe I was a 24-year-old virgin.

How am I supposed to reconcile this with my internal experience?

>> No.19595934

>>19595865
Go back to wholesomememes on reddit you insincere faggot. You people are truly the worst

>> No.19595940
File: 76 KB, 645x770, FBxPuXXWUAEfR-J.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19595437
If not A or B, then surely C!!!

>> No.19595948

>>19595921
You know, i think I'm just an ass hole. Its probably why I'm alone and miserable

>> No.19595955

>>19595940
Wheres the contradiction?

>> No.19595959
File: 56 KB, 680x768, EoAiwopXMAYXx67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19595955
What about... D?

>> No.19595964

>>19595959
What about it?

>> No.19595970
File: 225 KB, 832x637, FDm9hm7WYAInjDW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The answer is so obvious, it's... Q.

>> No.19595980

>>19595437
You know what happened to all those bleeding-heart Russian Christian idealist quasi-nobility authors who fled the Bolsheviks literally a hundred years ago, and upon discovering that the The West(tm) neither cares about their visions of religious messianism nor minds Bolshies that much, started worshipping Hitler?

No, they did not get hanged by the balls in some gulag - mostly since they generally congregated in France and England. They all simply died in utter obscurity and poverty. Not because (((they))) kept them obscure and poor - third positionism was extremely strong during the Cold War, there were countless blatantly fascistic nationalist juntas across the world that would eagerly grab at anything to serve as a justification of their tyrannical rule.

It happened because even when given a platform, they had absolutely nothing to say. They exploded in criticisms of violent nihilistic zombie-drone Communists and soulless materialistic decadent Capitalists, and when people yell "YES! YES! A PLAGUE ON BOTH THEIR HOUSES!" and asked to give them a idea - they had absolutely nothing to say except "Me me me me mine of me I ME MY HOME MY WEALTH MY ME MY PROPERTY MY THINGS MY BLOOD MY HERITAGE". People don't see anything in these ramblings - because "me" is not the people, so eventually there is nothing said and nothing heard.

This is why Third Position is forever cucked and branded as a reactionary phenomenon - it has no content beyond "_I_ am... VERY UPSET".

>> No.19596003

"Avoiding the excesses of both capitalism and socialism" has been the default state ideology of European countries since 1945. Saying "A is le bad and B is le bad, therefore C" is a worthless statement because C can mean anything from Tony Blair to Klaus Schwab to Adolf Hitler.

>> No.19596035

what if god didn’t create life and is not all powerful, but instead it is never deserved when good things happen to someone, but every bad thing that ever happens to someone is divine justice that they do deserve, it’s just some people are out of gods reach so they get to be happy?

>> No.19596042

>>19596003
You're just compiling all alternatives into one category. Thats entirely arbitrary.

>> No.19596048

>>19596042
of course it is, because that's the logic of the original guy's "if not A or B then C" comment.

>> No.19596051

the implication is there are there choices: capitalism, communism and not-capitalism-not-communism

>> No.19596055

there are three*
jeesh

>> No.19596066
File: 29 KB, 600x600, 507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19595980
> implying White Russians have shit to do with Catholic Third Positionism
> implying nationalists owe shit to internationalists and judging the latter by the former
> implying White Russians didn't basically win in the end
> posting this on a board which is full of Orthospam threads 24/7
> committing the blatant fallacy described in >>19596003
> projecting the spectres that live in your head rent-free in an illfitting attack on anon's passing comment
> doing all of this in an incredibly generalizing manner
Have your (You). I dearly hope this bait doesn't catch any sincere responses

>> No.19596073

>>19595813
>>19595823
You’ve described my exact feelings and thoughts about them. It’s comforting to know that there are always like minded people, no matter what state you’re in, somewhere in the world. A small win in understanding that you aren’t totally alone, just isolated.

>> No.19596076

>>19596066
> implying White Russians didn't basically win in the end
LEWL

>> No.19596137

I miss her bros

>> No.19596139
File: 770 KB, 1001x751, 1617437602188.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19595980
Oh, I don't know, Anon. It seems to me that the question is: how much army can you muster? And how much blood are you willing to spill?

It seems to me that if the Third Positionists had a flaw in the past, it is the flaw you identify: they weren't ruthless enough. They weren't bloodthirsty enough.

Perhaps that is a flaw that could be rectified. After all, if the communists and the fascists are willing to do a lot of killing, maybe three could play that game? Seems only fair.

>> No.19596148
File: 45 KB, 301x360, E-SGslIWQAskIn2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The cure to what ails you is Not-C-ism

>> No.19596168

>>19596137
Ring them up then

>> No.19596172

>>19595480
If there’s really nothing wrong with your life you should see a psychiatrist.

>> No.19596312

>>19593672
I know worthwile people from IRL who use tinder

any tips where to meet people otherwise then? during the lockdown

>> No.19596447

>>19587413
in the bus drinking whiskey rn

>> No.19596661

>>19591766
>>19591458
She has two young kids and is with the father but is very unhappy, not married, we have loads in common though and she adores me, she is very pretty but has no one to talk to besides me

>> No.19596708

>>19596661
Its a fucking nuclear warhead dude. Find a woman that won't kill you.

>> No.19596711
File: 51 KB, 737x800, poochy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19596708
why will she kill me?

>> No.19597021

I need to get out of my dad’s house and do something important with my life soon or I’m going to step in front of a truck.

>> No.19597059

>>19596661
What compels men to seek out women who already have children as a potential partner?

>> No.19597063
File: 441 KB, 1575x918, 1630935033022.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19596661

>> No.19597099

>>19587413
It's been 8 months since the breakup and I still think about her everyday.

I'm scared I'll never get over her.

>> No.19597265

>>19597059
Loneliness

>> No.19597274

Tonight I will go the train spot. I can't experience good feelings and I can't have nice things. I'm done.

>> No.19597288

Since lit seems like it has been infested with incels lately I'm gonna help everyone out and share my secret how to improove your chances:
>quit the internet
>go lift
>read some mishima
>get a nice lacoste polo and some decent hugo boss chinos
>get a nice pair of salvatore ferragamo shes
>get a decent clean haircut
>get the best shampoo (kerastase) and those french skin care cosmetics
>bleach your teeth
>read some interesting biographies (che guevaras was nice)
Thank me later

>> No.19597402

Reddit is so much better than 4chan it's un fucking real. Sure the site is full of similar echo chamber bullshit as 4chan is, and the voting system sucks cock, but it's still better. Threads are archived in a matter of minutes. Only a wasteland like /lit/ that has about 50 people on it leaves threads up for days because of how fucking slow it is. People on r/truelit actually read and think deeply about what they read. People who post about booktubers never get banned or 404'd but making a thread about certain authors does. Constant shill threads for literal whos and their books. Just complete shit. I've heard it said "4chan is adults pretending to be children" but I think 95% of the people here are legitimately <100 IQ.

>> No.19597414

>>19597402
I'm always curious about what people like you who bring up IQ think about the results of race and IQ research. Also why are you here if you prefer reddit? It's fine if you do but if that's the case it doesn't make a lot of sense for you to post here

>> No.19597446
File: 319 KB, 640x640, 1608788297716.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19597288
>>get a nice lacoste polo and some decent hugo boss chinos
>>get a nice pair of salvatore ferragamo shes
Shit aesthetics
If you're skinny or fit then in summers you should go for ankle length linen(not too tight or too loose fitting) pants with basic t shirts and tuck them in pants and German army GATS. Stick to the brand uniqlo, minimal style(simplicity is sophistication), pale colors or monochrome(pic related). Wear liner sock with pale colors and wear normal socks with monochrome.

In winters say fuck it and wear all black. Wool pants, combat boots, dress shirts(like joy division) and nice overcoat. All from uniqlo.

>> No.19597548

>>19592499
but they are here aren't they on /lit/
do you want a /lit/ bf or tinder bf

>> No.19597555

>>19597274
Be a liar, for your own sake.

>>19597414
Every mention of the site is an advertisement.
IQ has become a meme though. Who knows who’s using it nowadays.

>>19597402
Why do you think it’s better. The causes. How do you think we’d improve the place?

>> No.19597567

i got one of those jackets with animal hair or fur or whatever on the hood corners
are those for women

>> No.19597607 [DELETED] 

>>19597402
yeah some of the people on /lit/ are legitimately not intelligent at all but i can feel the stifling orthodoxy just from scrolling the topics on truelit. what if my comments on a great work of literature are not 100 percent inline with the positions of the democratic party? i;d just be walking on eggshells the entire time and end up banned eventually anyways. reddit it one of the most dystopian sites on the internet. even the comments section on the nyt has more diversity of thought.

>> No.19597623

>>19597555
>How do you think we’d improve the place?
Not him, but jannies that do their job
and changing the rules so that political topics are not allowed, (no books for this feel loophole) would be enough to fix the board.

>> No.19597624
File: 163 KB, 1325x890, 05DABF31-2768-45E1-94D1-0EA8921350FF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19597567
Depends on how you can rock it, kid.

>> No.19597645

>>19597624
thank god you didn't post some twink now i'm confident

>> No.19597680

>>19597446
>Wear liner sock with pale colors and wear normal socks
tf you define as liner sock or normal sock

>> No.19597695

>>19597402
i just sampled one of the conversations on "truelit" oh god what a bunch of shit absolutely insufferable

>> No.19597703

I dont get erect when I look at porn, images or video. I only get erect when I touch myself. Is this normal or am I asexual or something

>> No.19597744

>>19597703
Time for a girlfriend (or bf, whatever you’re into)

>> No.19597818

The very fact that we’re alive right now means our own atoms were here since the beginning, 16 billion years ago. There was never a choice for not existing, each of us was bound to this universe, this meaningless system, since day 1. When we die our state of consciousness will cease, as we’ll slip into this inexorable void, each of our memories and dreams fading away to never spark again.

>> No.19597826

>>19596148
based

>> No.19597840

>>19597265
Loneliness hurts butters

>> No.19597883
File: 986 KB, 5120x2880, 2ED45C26-632E-4A9B-A847-4353C16B5C8B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19597840
Of course. I know all about it.

>> No.19597930

>>19597818
>When we die our state of consciousness will cease, as we’ll slip into this inexorable void, each of our memories and dreams fading away to never spark again.
Somehow I doubt it'll be so simple.

>> No.19597941
File: 80 KB, 326x189, 1622832782070.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm super excited for Christmas.

>> No.19597947

>>19597941
Same here :)

>> No.19597960

>>19597930
Not him but I had covid brainfog and all of sudden for me I was a totally different person. After this experience I am convinced that linear experience of time is retarded. There is no "progression", we're changing all the time. In the case of rebirth or afterlife which of my essence will continue, like when I was a teenager or when I was a kid or when I was healthy before covid or during my depression episode of bipolar or during my maniac episode of my bipolar

It's all so fucking retarded and gay I wish I was never born.

>> No.19597961

>>19597941
Same, can't wait to be with family

>> No.19597965

New thread
>>19597962

>> No.19598054
File: 122 KB, 374x512, 6E7B4FEE-B4FA-4BF9-A3AD-911FCE8B7E9F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19597965
Nanny state edition?

>> No.19598151

>>19597960
The irony of this post…

>> No.19598161

>>19598151
That's the irony of Being

>> No.19599090 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.73 MB, 3324x2224, 1639952232833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]