[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 191 KB, 1200x1200, checkoff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19567026 No.19567026 [Reply] [Original]

Dubs decides the premise. After that, each post of 150-250 words will be assembled in order. We will work through the logistics as we go.

>> No.19567030

a 4chan shitposter in caught in a deadly nightclub fire al a The Station, but was too busy browsing and is now behind a crowd of screaming degenerate rock fans.

>> No.19567033

A man shits in a hat which he wears for the day. The story follows this particular day of his life.

>> No.19567040

>>19567033
oh boy, here comes the quality.

>> No.19567092

>>19567033
Today was the final absurdity. There was no going back after this. He knew it, but a part of him was still hesitant. Maybe that's why he settled upon the act itself. He sat up in his bed and looked around the cramped apartment. The posters that had lost their meaning to him years ago seemed to follow his gaze, looking at him from the corner of his eye, but looking away when he focused on them. They were like a shy girl with her friends at a coffee shop, or maybe just symbols of past sins. Not sins of the flesh, but sins of the mind. The soul.

He laughed at the thought. Surely it was nonsense. Surely. That's when his eyes fixed upon it. The hat hung from the corner of the chair where he kept a stack of books. He hadn't worn it in years, but it had remained perched there, another piece of the clutter that adorned the room. Another bit of the detritus of life that hung on even after being discarded. It was refuse to be worn about in public. Which gave him an idea. Something mad. Somehow the idea was no madder to him than any other absurdity. He arose from his bed with purpose in mind.

>> No.19567100

>>19567026
Man wakes up to find out the world is now 250 years ahead.
The planet is undergoing a climate emergency where global temperatures need to rise so that humanity can save itself from yet another ice age.
Our protagonist soon realises that, the world order as he knew it before going to sleep is completely flipped on its head: with governments all over the world actively encouraging their citizens to consume more fossil fuels Even coal mining receives a revival and Greta Thunberg is on FBI's most wanted list as a climate terrorist with a prize of $3million on her head.

>> No.19567113

>>19567100
Too late, faggot! We're shitting in hats in this thread!

>> No.19567120

>>19567113
Damn it. Lmao

>> No.19567136

>>19567092
He took a deep breath as if to reassure himself of his purpose.
Anxiety held him in a firm grip; it sometimes got like this for him when he hadn't taken his meds in a few days.
It's been two weeks.
Two weeks since his insurance ran out, and the pharmacy would not fill his order unless he could afford to pay out of pocket.
1200 dollars.
He simply didn't have it.
His mind offered up the possibility that thus was the cause if his decision as he reached for the tweed flat cap.
As if to try to talk him out of it.
"No." He said aloud.
His mind was made.

>> No.19567147

>>19567136
He'd read stories about children playing in the snow, building whole winter castles and waging winter wars. The snows so rarely fall here, though the rain never ends (God's vain attempt to wipe this ass of the world clean). A child sits here in the street, drawing roadlines in the dust and crusted shit. When they gather in numbers, they throw it at each other-- dogshit for friends, but for an enemy they might follow a vagrant for some time in waiting and sniffing, listening for any sign of flattulence, slipping laxatives into the roadkill (I've even see them offer pennies and scraps). Across the way a man lays his bicycle on against a pallet of bricks. He watches his bike like a scared dog, all the while squatting and straining. The natural cycle; our fecal ecosystem replenished. There is no order to this part of the world. This thought a thousand times before-- what man would crown himself lord over a kingdom of shit? Now he thought it and laughed. His mind turned to God, he didn't bother to wipe.

>> No.19567204

>>19567147
"I crown myself Naepoleon the Fourth, Emperor of Amerishart!" He exclaimed, giggling madly as he felt the warm feces in the flat cap smash against his head.
Truly a king worthy of the modern world.
A perfect reflection of it.
Vulgar.
Reeking of filth.
Dressed practically in rags.
Helpless against forces larger than itself.
Held together only by some overpriced pills.
Dangerously unhinged.
The World in a mirror.
Emperor of an Empire that never was.
He had a bit of a pep on his step as he left his slum apartment.
He was the king and he was going to greet his subjects.

>> No.19567529
File: 1.48 MB, 3024x1719, floyd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've recently been inspired (look up the etymology) to write a few short stories.
What do you think:
>I met Lord Rothschild on Omegle
>A Jewish demon repossessed my house
>It’s 2033 and an Indian can’t fix my Microsoft smart toilet
>Klaus Schwab gets eaten by a GMO Witchetty grub
>The quantum tranny
>The weed cigars of Machu Picchu

>> No.19567540

>>19567529
weed cigars of MP is the only funny one

>> No.19568935

>>19567100