[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 142 KB, 800x760, 1615400885665.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19558170 No.19558170 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>waste Saturday evening, eat carby food that's not healthy but not total junk
>sleep at midnight, wake up
>browse internet on phone in bed
>decide I need a new gym routine; browse /fit/ archives and Google and choose one, but not before lots of stressing over having to accept a Spook
>go to gym, lift weights, feel demoralised at seeing gymthots
>go back home, eat very carby food
>browse internet
>daylight totally gone by time I leave house
>buy sugary coffee, been drinking it in car while browsing internet for a while
>thought I'd binge on fast food but may not have enough room; may buy chocolate from supermarket and tell myself it's time to be healthy from tomorrow
>Sunday mourning isn't prominent at all because there are only 7 working days before my Christmas holidays start and I know the week won't be busy

My patheticness has been at the forefront of my mind in recent days. I'm an ugly beta and there's no reason why people would want to be around me. I'm a huge blank of a person. I don't believe in anything and I'm not stupid enough to be edified by lifting weights or anything that doesn't take mental effort. And I'm too lazy for effort

I talked about the job interviews I'm currently doing. If I did get an offer, I'm really looking forward to that intermediate stage between jobs where the pressure has gone from my current one and I may have to take a few days off because of accrued holidays. That type of period is really a beautiful thing.

I rearranged my book shelves and cupboards. Even with a very shallow reorganisation there are over 20 books which I am on the verge of simply throwing in recycling and a similar number that I doubt I'll ever read again / at all but will keep for pseud cred or future reconsideration. I should have bought non-fiction. I should have spent less time consumercucking and more time producerbulling.

I looked at a weather forecast for Los Angeles. My life is a waste.

>> No.19558178
File: 75 KB, 643x820, all that shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19558179

>>19558170
Londonfrog, you’re no better than the worst tripfags (IE Butterfly).