[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 11 KB, 400x400, entp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19396990 No.19396990[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I took this ENFP girl out the other day. I am very lactose intolerant but she was adamant about getting ice cream. I really like this girl and I didn’t want to embarrass myself by telling her about my condition so I said nothing and ordered one scoop of ice cream hoping that I’d be okay. I was fine for awhile but when we were walking I couldn’t hold it anymore and I had to fart. I pretended I had a phone call and walked away from her for a minute so I could rip a big one without her smelling it. To my horror it was also juicy and a shart escaped even though I tried with everything inside of me to clench my butt cheeks. Thankfully I was wearing dark colored jeans but the smell was obvious. I cut the date short but still had to drop her off. It was the most uncomfortable car ride of my life and I knew we could both smell it. She said nothing the whole car ride, and didn’t even look me in the eye when she left. She just abruptly got out of the car. I tried texting her the next day but no reply. I need help, I really like this girl… I even dream about her. Should I maybe show up with flowers and try to explain my situation and own up to the shart? Books for this feel?

>> No.19396996

based

>> No.19397008

Is this fucking pasta lol

>> No.19397022

>I really like this girl and I didn’t want to embarrass myself by telling her about my condition
I'm assuming you had a mind to continue seeing her? Did you just plan on never telling her and having to go through this on a regular basis?

>> No.19397028

Is she a Sagittarius? i hear ENFP Saggitarius have a high compatibility with sharting ENTPs

>> No.19397286

>>19396990
I'm an INTP, and there is an ENFP girl that I also like. And she seems to like me too, but we don't know each other's feelings, because we don't talk to each other.
>>19397028
Well, the girl I like is a Sagittarius, and the best part I'm also a Sagittarius.
But I doubt she is ENFP, more like INFP. Cuz she is shy, and that's the best part.
>>19396990
Sorry, OP, can't help you.