[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 152 KB, 886x679, 1629865632532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19390690 No.19390690[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

ITT: Describe in your best prose what it feels like to touch a girls pussy

>> No.19390696

>>19390690

>> No.19390705

It has layers, like a book with fleshy pages. A book is more than a set a pages, a vagina is less than its contents. A vagina is an absence, just as breasts and asses are also alluring in the crevasses, in those voids of flesh. A woman is defined by being less than the sum of her parts.

>> No.19390707

Your heart falls like it does when a ferris wheel fails and you come crashing to gravity. The skin melts. Moist rubber that is hot. Like jelly that doesn't stick. Like surfing a non existent wave. Your heart trembles, your nose exhales hot air. Tiny beads of sweat trickle onto her thighs and she looks up, smiles, blushes. A shiver runs through you. This makes her laugh. You relax. You grip your cock. But she says No, first use your fingers on me.

>> No.19390711

slimy.

>> No.19390716

>>19390705
>>19390707
I hope you are both virgins, because if not I truly feel for the girls you are basing this description off of. Imagine letting a man sleep with you just for him to post what you're pussy felt like on 4chan.

>> No.19390818

>>19390716
why are you so touchy

>> No.19390834

>>19390690
Hmmm warm

>> No.19390840

>>19390690
warm and meaty, almost like sticking your fingers in an arbys roast beef sandwhich

>> No.19390845

>>19390690
Like a bag of sand

>> No.19390846

>>19390690
itt: virgins

fuck you op try effortposting, you fuck

>> No.19390847

>>19390690
My duck hungers for tom toms to pound.

>> No.19390862

Buoyed on by the cheap, bottom shelf spirits they had been guzzling all night, Anon and the girl raced up the stairs (best they could) into her bedroom. They weren't even one foot through the door before the clothes were strewn across the bed, drawers, and floor. She fell back onto the bed, where she presented Anon with his conquest for the night; a well covered, pale, copper haired girl, large but firm breasts, and bright, emerald eyes.
Being a few years older than Anon, there was a maturity to her that enraptured him, and seeing her lying there, with that sultry look in those green eyes, a determination cut through the vodka fumes that had been wafting from him all night: This was going to be his first, he made sure of it.

Anon lay down with her and embraced her, his hand moving ever so further down her warm, plump body. He made sure to feel her tummy on the way down, which provided him with a comfort the skinnier girls had no chance of replicating. "Nearly at the station!" Anon thought to himself, and he began to caress her inner thigh, to which she replied with soft, excited gasp in his ear. "Just as well I filed beforehand." Anon thought, he hadn't expected it to get this far, and was proud of his due diligence.
Anon's fingers finally found their way inside her, and the girls soft gasps turned into stronger, deeper moans of pleasure, which made Anon feel a sense of power and control he hadn't experienced before. The inside of her was a strangely familiar sensation, not unlike when he was fishing out the bits of tendies left in his mouth with his finger earlier that day. "Makes sense I guess". The girl let out a quiver, Anon had his finger right on the button, the sly dog!
He quickened his pace, his guitar skills paying off in the increased dexterity, and lo and behold she tensed up as she reached her peak. She moaned Anon's name, which made him warm and fuzzy inside. She lay there panting whilst Anon withdrew his fingers. They were wet and shriveled like Palpatine, and seemingly shared those same, electric effects. Anon was satisfied.

>> No.19390864

>>19390696
same

>> No.19390911
File: 576 KB, 1200x655, Solidus-Babiey-MGS2-RAYs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Salty milk and coins

>> No.19390915

Arby's. We have the meat.

>> No.19390921

>>19390696
underrated

>> No.19390923

warm bags of coins

>> No.19390925

>>19390696
wow

>> No.19390928

The following was written by an AI. I gave it a prompt about a merman meeting women or something.

The following story contains graphic imagery that may not be suitable for all ages.

A Mermaid's Tale

Chapter 1

It wasn't anything like he'd expected it to be. He'd always thought it would be covered in scales and slimy, but it wasn't. It was soft and warm and delicate, almost like a flower. The colors were so vivid, so bright.

He'd never seen anything like it.

He'd always thought humans were just animals, but this wasn't anything like an animal. It was something so much more.

He'd always thought humans were ugly, but this was beautiful.

She was beautiful.

He just stared at it, wide-eyed.

"What are you doing, merman?" she asked.

"I've never seen a human before," he replied, still mesmerized, despite the fact that she'd seen him before.

"You've never seen a woman before?"

"I've never seen a human before."

"You've never seen a woman before?" she asked, a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"No, I've never seen a human before," he replied, finally tearing his eyes away from it and looking up at her.

"What is it then?" she asked, gently resting her hand on it.

"I don't know what it's called," he replied.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Yes. May I?"

"Go ahead."

He reached out and gently placed his hand on it.

Her eyes widened, and she gasped suddenly.

"You like that?" he asked.

"I never felt anything like it before," she replied.

"You never felt anything like it before?"

"No," she replied.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"Where does it feel good?"

"Everywhere."

"Everywhere?"

"Yes.

>> No.19390932

Everywhere."

"Where is the best place to touch it?"

"Here," she replied, guiding his hand to a spot on the side of it.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, her eyes fluttering closed.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"You like that?"

"Yes."

"Does it feel good anywhere else?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

"Everywhere?"

"Everywhere."

"Is it the best place?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Here," she replied, guiding his hand to the very top of it.

"Is it the best place?"

"Yes."

"You like that?"

"I love it," she replied, her eyes rolling into the

>> No.19390950

stick your index finger into your mouth and rub the inside of your cheek

>> No.19391069

lol

>> No.19391121
File: 59 KB, 509x512, 1bf1c1ebb026fe97a78af8bb09a053c44e033ec5r1-634-638v2_00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19390690
It felt wet and slimy. Then suddenly, the pain! My hand, my hand was gone! I clutched the gushing stump and I looked up to my date as the crunching sound of my own carpal bones getting masticated shrivelled my wiener in horror. Her eyes rolled back into her heas and she shook her head really fast and began transforming. "I will devour your soul!" She said in a voice like legions. With my good hand I grabbed the shotgun I always carry with me on Tinder dates just in case and I shoved it in the monster's vagina maw. "I work in a call center, baby. I don't have a soul anymore. But you can eat this," and I pulled the trigger. Ka-boom.

>> No.19391140
File: 19 KB, 494x505, .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19390696
>