[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 94 KB, 775x719, d07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19352018 No.19352018 [Reply] [Original]

i will try to be as concise as posible.

basically i have an aunt who is the final form of a combination between basic bitch, a Karen, and a middle upper class woman who is a pain in the ass.

At the final years of his forties, she decided, after trying for years finding a husband, having a child by a medical procedure.

long story short, she used his daughter for a few weeks to show her to family and her "friends" in a golf club for a few months and now my grandma os rasing 65% her, my 80 year old grandma with heart problems...

that little girl has 3 years old right now and she is the most pure and cute human in existence, when she sees me she starts running towads me saying my name and smiling...

I had shitty, parents they were bad to an absurd degree so i can see how bad things for her would be on the future, and even worse than me because she is a girl, men taking advantage on her, having one of the worse adolecence one can have, i want to save her as much damage as i can, what books on phsicology or literature Who touches this topic would you recomend?

>> No.19352024

>>19352018
Contact the office of the public guardian and child protective services. This is a criminal matter. Stop your paedo fantasy.

>> No.19352140

>>19352018
>I need help
You should have stopped right there.

>> No.19352143

>>19352024
bruh, that's actually the worst thing that could happen, do you know how state foster child works? it's hell