[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 216 KB, 1000x1000, he_cute.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19326807 No.19326807[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>woke up today
>started work
>was too busy to have half hour for lunch
>had many meetings and came off as literally retarded in the final two of the day
>finished work
>knew that today was the hardest day of the week and the rest would be quite easy
>decided to reward myself by driving in car and drinking coffee while browsing internet
>clocks have gone back so it was dark when I finished work and it's depressing and I'm missing summer
>will go to gym for light cardio and then waste rest of evening on internet and then reading

I haven't binged for over 2 days because I was ill for one day and it took my appetite away. I haven't regained it for some reason. I have no trouble eating, I just don't feel the crazy urge to do so. I think my cravings may gradually reappear as I eat junk food out of habit. Did my illness make me normal?

Being totally serious for just this paragraph: I won't give details but the past 24 hours have been very stressful because of a sad thing happening, which turned out later to probably not be anywhere as bad as feared. It's quite strange to think how totally sheltered I was from anything tragic or truly sad in life before some point in the near past.

I've become a total sub-consumercuck. I haven't read a book for weeks, I just waste time online. I see every book as dumbed down, midwit, or smart but extremely boring.

My work is boring but staying at it for good job security seems like the best choice over the harsh winter.

>> No.19326826

>>19326807
L i t e r a l l y m e™
i
t
e
r
a
l
l
y

M
e

>> No.19326832

>>19326807
yea idk sounds like me in a few years i wanna kill myself

>> No.19328174

>>19326807
>>clocks have gone back

wait what? when was this?? did i literally miss daylight savings time???

>> No.19329225

Since this topic is still up, I'll mention this: On Sunday morning I watched an Abroad in Japan episode where they travel in the snow while I was lying in bed as it was raining outside and it was super extremely comfy.

>> No.19329424

>>19326807
>>19329225
I don't know man, ain't Joe Rogan done replacing literature? You don't even come across as a readin' type, just someone who wishes to have read to achieve a sense of either fulfilment or egoistic satiety. Guess your shrink's gonna earn her salary soon enough, so, let the rest of us know how that went.

>> No.19329968

>read nearly all the greeks and lots of other stuff
>read the esoteric books
>climbed mountains and sailed the seas
>have a degree from ivy league
>speak 3 languages, play a few instruments

>wake up at 6:50 and go to minimum wage job
>sit and read complete works of guenon for the past 8 hours
>go home

no one told me it would end like this

>> No.19329972
File: 431 KB, 640x478, 1594626609365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19329225
>On Sunday morning I watched an Abroad in Japan episode where they travel in the snow while I was lying in bed as it was raining outside and it was super extremely comfy.