[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 2.06 MB, 1680x1050, 1302123285963.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1913466 No.1913466 [Reply] [Original]

We post the most horrendous, gut wrneching bits of fanfiction (or any written story) we have ever come across.

>> No.1913489

Dragon age 2

>> No.1913499

Just ventured onto ff.net and found some of these.

The Darkest Moments
Chapter One Scarred

It was snowing. It was a little bit cold, but he was used to it. He sat with his back against the tree, twirling his hand in his fingers and starring off into the distance. He was thinking about his twin brother, thinking about where he was, how he was...Thinking about all the people that he hadn't seen since August.

And also this little golden nugget:

Chapter one: Broken

The rain pounded around Hermione Granger, keeping time with her heartbeats that shook through her as she cried into her hands. You couldn't really tell if what rolled down her face were tears or water from the sky. She sat, curling her legs up to her chest, on the opposite side of a grey brick wall in the courtyard. She had a beautiful view of Hagrid's hut, dimly lit by firelight from inside, the forest, teeming with nocturnal life, and the mountains, looming in the distance. Everyone else was inside eating, yet she knew her friends wouldn't come looking for her. She realized now, that in so many ways, she was alone. She was staining her skirt and robes in the grass and mud, but she couldn't care less. Her life, it seemed, was heading in a downward spiral.

>> No.1913505

some classics up in this bitch:

“DRACO!” I shouted. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

Draco didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the fucking hell?” I asked angrily.

“Ebony?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

>> No.1913506

Oh god, just browsing through the T rated, angst genre digs up all kind of shit.

"This is me for forever, one of the lost ones."
She runs through the forest alone that night, hoping that tonight she will find somewhere warm to sleep, something to eat, that another of the lost souls that haunt the Forbidden Forest with her will finally come when she pours her sorrows out to that harshest of mistresses, the Moon.
"The one without a name, without an honest heart as a compass."
She chooses to not remember her name, or who she was. She is simply 'She-Wolf' now. There is no reason to identify her further. She chooses to forget what she fought for, instead stealing food from the small cabin near the edge of the woods. A boarhound lives there, and when she sees him, a sense of familiarity aches in her other half, the half she has repressed.
"This is me for forever, the one without a name."
Once, she thinks she hears an answer to her cries to the moon. "Who are you?" it asks. She does not know, so she does not answer.
"These lines the last endeavor to find the missing lifeline."

>> No.1913508

>>1913505
Let me guess, My Immortal? I still occasionally call troll on that one.

>> No.1913512

>>1913508
right. i don't even care if it's fake, it's just too good, one more:

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Snap was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Loopin was masticating to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

“EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!” I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Marilyn Mason on it. Suddenly Vampire ran in.

“Abra Kedavra!” he yelled at Snape and Loopin pointing his womb. I took my gun and shot Snape and Loopin a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Dumblydore ran in. “Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he shouted looking at Snape and Loopin and then he waved his wand and suddenly…

Hargrid ran outside on his broom and said everyone we need to talk.

“What do you know, Hargrid? You’re just a little Hogwarts student!”

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Hargirid paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”

“This cannot be.” Snap said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Dumblydore’s wand had shot him. “There must be other factors.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!” I yelled in madly.

>> No.1913516

The Joker was Batman's evli nemisis and tehy foughts too many times so now Batman was tired.
"Morning Alfred" he said as he took off his bat suit.
"I made yuo teh eggs." And Bruce Wayne ate the eggs. But too bad becaus Joker knew what Batmans scret idenity was Bruce Wayne and came to combat him.
"No! You can not hurt the master Wayne" said Alferd and he was killed by the Joker's men.
"Good shoot!" shouted Joker at the gun man.
Batman wsa very angary for the kill of hsi frend so he shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and shoot a big fireball like on Dragonball Z.
Joker was exploded over all the place and turned into a ghost. So Batman needed to fight with gohst powars to fight Joker's ghost.
Hsi magic baterang flew and cut Joker head off.
"I safed the day!" Batman shouted..

Later he wsa having sex with Catwoman becuas she was good now. But after tehy wer done she laufhed.
"Hah." seh said "taht was a trick. I am not good lkie I sad. I am alyaws evil!!" and she teird to kill him with a knife.
Batman had too use his refelxes to sotp the knife and kciked her.
Robin ran into to see what was noise and saw that it was naked Catwoman.
"Oh no, is Catwoman!"
Catwomna tried now to kill Robin but she msised and Robin pncuhed her to go threw the window and she fel down and died.
"Batamn" Robin said and he was sad "I dont want to fight criem any more. I am tired of kiling." and he left.
"No! Robin!" But it was teh end. Adn he nevr saw Robin afetr that.

>> No.1913520

CHAPTER ONE:
Chaos in the lab

The wind flowed spraying like into Digimon's face but he was not intrested. The wrold needed to be saved becuse an evil scintist had created a machine that culd destory it! Digimon has a hard time getting into the scientist lair where the man had a gun.
"It's too late," he smiled. It was an evil smile that he held the gun with.
"No it's not too late YOU MONSTER! I WIIL DESTORY YOU!" and he charged. And he used his digimon powar to kill him. The wrold was saved from evil.
"Hooray I saved the wolrd!" he shouted. "THE WORLD IS SAFE"

>> No.1913522

>>1913520
DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON
CHAPTER ONE:
The robot fight

It was been two yeers since teh scintist destoryed the road. Digimon now lerned to eb mor epowarfull to fight the evli!
So he bilt robot body becus the wrold was in danger of a evil digimon.
"You cans not be stopped!" Digimon sayd "You arr my twin borthr!"
"Thats rite. Not even you can stop me!" So they foughted an Digimon's robot suit powerd its laser shoot and blew up teh evil Digimon.
Auther's note: In chapter 2, the evil Digimon is not reely dead. It swa a trick!

CHAPTER 2:
Surprise attack

Digimon was ta hom eatnig breffist. He ate a omelette and toast with english muffins and he had bagels and Cap'n Crunch.
He was also eating orange juice a muffin and sausage and a bacon piece but he also ate just bread.
Hsi gilrfrend was kiss him "Good morning" say.
But evil Digimon came out fridge and shotted "H-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! I will kill you Digimon!"
Ther was no time for robot so he went right for the fight.
They punched the ceiling and flew to fighting in space.
"I am created by the evil scintist" he sayd! "I will destoy all the roads and no one can go on them!"
"No! Then people are tarpped and tehy will be stuck!"
"Ha-ha-ha I do not care but you will die now"
They foughts for a long time until they were tired form the fight and Digimon killed him with lethal blow.
"Impossible! I! Cannot be stopped!" Then explosion.
When good Digimon came back he wanted find his girfrend but she leaved. It was too late.
"Sarah! You moved to Englind too soon and I did't say bye!"
But she was gon.
THE END
Dedicaited to Sarah

>> No.1913524

>>1913506
CRAWLIIIING IN MY SKIIIN

>> No.1913526

John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman

>> No.1914533

Oh god, where's my barf bucket.