[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 797 KB, 1054x1392, D7CC5B86-8A9A-42B3-AA8D-015035028664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.19101248 [Reply] [Original]

And please use this photo as a starting point.

>> No.19101262

No.

>> No.19101270

>>19101262

His protests meant nothing to me. I knew I was stronger than him. Muscle power. He was frightened by my musky scent.

>> No.19101334

>>19101270
I offered him the grape juice in my swarovski wine glass; but something about him said he was not interested.

>> No.19101358

Gigachad walked through the door and opened fire at the soon-to-be gay orgy in front of him as prophesied by a tuxedoed frog.

>> No.19101380

They were best friends

>> No.19101422

>>19101380

Fill my anus, he screamed

>> No.19101425
File: 1.09 MB, 382x254, stricted.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>19101270
>musky scent
i dont know if this a reference but holy shit

>> No.19101451

>>19101425

Based on a true story. Just like all my sexy time tales

>> No.19101477

Cut me off a double helping of that dark meat

>> No.19101574

>>19101451
nvm, im a retard. i read muscle scent.

>> No.19101597

>>19101248
"Daymn! Honkey was looking like a tender ole piece a white chicken. I didn't give as shit what he thought, I finna bust all in dat tight ass!" thought Tyrone to himself privately as he snorted and stared down at the timid young thing beneath practically his belly.

Elliot huffed and puffed and felt the sweat bead down his forehead. He might never get to fuck the voluptuous nubile blonde bimbos of his dreams who he both coveted and despised, but the thought of leaving this world without experiencing any intimate contact with another human being filled him with existential terror. Tyrone, looming there with all his immense mass and fortitude and flaring nostrils , made an intriguing if troubling proposition indeed.

"Tyrone, I..." Elliot offered. "Shut up bitch," Tyrone said, cutting him off.

Elliot smirked coyly and gave a nervous laugh. Did this rowdy and inferior negro not recognize the supreme gentleman when he was in his very presence? Was he, Eliot Rodger, not worth the total and unconditional respect of this crass brute?

"Bitch I'm thinking you should stop fronting and take a walk with me," Tyrone said, his dominance imposing all the more on Eliot's slight, petite figure like an ominous shadow.

Who does this nigger think he is," Elliot thought, placing his wine glass down and involuntarily obeying Tyrone's suggestions. What nerve!

"That's right bitch." Tyrone said laughing.

They made their way outside , and through a turn of fate, into the nearby bushes. Elliot, helpless at this point, accepted his fate. As if watching a movie he viewed from the outside as Tyrone bent his tight, unviolated ass over and without lube thrust his angry and unrelenting cock into his vulnerable and indignant hole. At first Elliot tried to fight it, but realized that this was how it was supposed to be for him. As Tyrone grunted and thrusted and the pain grew into an outrageous crescendo, all Eliot could think of as he moaned softly under his breath was those beautiful blonde girls who thought so little of him and were blind to his irresistible manly charms.

>> No.19101673

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>> No.19101683

OH yes YES YES LOLITA PEG MY TIGHT ANUS WITH YOUR LARGE CLIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

MAKE YOUR BUTTERFLIES SECRETE FROM MY GAPING MOUTH AS YOU BREATHE HEAVILY AGAINST THE BACK OF MY LILY WHITE NECK AND MAKE ME FEEL YOUR WOMAN HOOD DEEP WITHIN ME

>> No.19101689

Oh god. Now I see why they call you Spearchucker. His massive cock plowed deeper into his tiny white asshole.

>> No.19101690
File: 133 KB, 1024x1024, 1489975309453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Eliot always said that if he'd been able to have sex, his life would have been more fulfilling. Do you think he would have felt the same about gay sex? If someone had tenderly fucked his ass, would he have been less depressed?

>> No.19101699

>>19101690
No, straight male frustrated desire isn't just a desire for intimacy in general or purely mechanical sexual climax, it's a desire for the total package of women. Being denied women is hell.

>> No.19101703

>>19101597
immersive. harrowing. deeply erotic. a sexually-charged tour-de-force

>> No.19101712

AAAAARRRRRHHGHHHHHHHHHHH FILL MY BOYPUSSY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
SEX!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!!
ASSSSSS!!!!!

>> No.19101717

>>19101712

I’m filled to the brim

CLEAR MY SPIT VALVE. CLEAR MY SPIT VALVE!

>> No.19101719

>>19101248
I'm sure one of them is photoshopped but I can't tell which one

>> No.19101729

>>19101719
The brown one wasn’t wearing a shirt originally

>> No.19102085

>>19101248
OP stared at the black giant looming over him…

>> No.19102182

>>19101195
>>19101221
>>19101300
Cont?