[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 103 KB, 480x599, 480px-Immanuel_Kant_portrait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.18832399 [Reply] [Original]

Kant literally shit himself in the woods /lit/, a woman walked towards at him and he froze where he stood. Sweat rolled down his "gotcha" shaped brow, and then dripped onto his leather, moleskin Boots. He quickly imagined scenarios where the woman would just roll him up like a cigar or tuck him into bed, only for it to just dissappear into her lodgings. He wrote about the matter in a letter to his friend, David Hume: "I was trembling with the utmost fear, my mind picturing images of my childhood that came like a visceral tidal wave, in a fraction of a second I was flipped from one mood to the next. My heartrate was irratic. My brow sopping wet with sweat. I slowly meandered back to my bed with uncontrolled excrement seeping down my garments. My philosophy had achieved me nothing in the face of the ineffable sublime. I now realise that a posteriori knowledge is the only perceptible reality. "

SPOOKED
TREMBLING
KANT IN SHAMBLES
nice one /lit/

>> No.18832484

>>18832399
based

>> No.18832519

>>18832399
I love Kantian stories, even if fake... Anyone have the one with his... Circus

>> No.18832552

>>18832399
>his friend, David Hume
>his friend
Kant wishes he had such an acute friend. Next time you paste it make it Marcus Herz.

>> No.18832886

only newfags don't know this.
>>18832484
lurk moar