[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 110 KB, 1200x1200, close-up-of-bible-on-table-2 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.18807080 [Reply] [Original]

HOLY MOLY I feel YAHWEH's spirit flowing from every page like it's Hanukkah in my bedroom haha! Where do I go after I finish learning about the intricacies of the alternative history imagined by ancient semitic tribes 5 years from now?

>> No.18807126

>>18807080
>The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
>And the sons of Gomer; Ashchenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
>And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
>The sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
>And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
>And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty upon the earth.
>And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
>And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (of whom came the Philistines,) and Caphthorim.
>And Canaan begat Zidon his firstborn, and Heth,
>The Jebusite also, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,
>And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
>And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite.
>The sons of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech.
>And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.
>And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan.
>And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
>Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah,
>And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
>And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. All these were the sons of Joktan.
So much meaning flowing from this bit here, ineffable wisdom

>> No.18807149
File: 352 KB, 800x1192, Noahsworld_map_Version2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>18807126
That's a good chapter anon, it represents the peoples known to them. Ham is north africans (it's funny that they're made slaves to the others), Japeth is caucasians, and Shem are arabs

>> No.18807173
File: 50 KB, 862x209, 2021-08-08-163709_862x209_scrot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]