[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 33 KB, 440x358, 058a69ee-1094-4f8a-bf1e-1232f902a4dd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18759760 No.18759760 [Reply] [Original]

Post your diary excerpts or excerpts from other authors you like

>> No.18760000
File: 90 KB, 309x319, pain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Update on the LaVeyan Satanist cokehead dance teacher I posted about in the last thread
>The reverend is truly an enigma. His favorite film is The Wolf of Wall Street, but his favorite album is Antichrist Superstar. He claims to be straight, but he fucked/dated a tranny for months. He's part Native american, but he refuses to have sexual relations with black chicks. He says he's sworn off coke, but he smokes like a chimney. I could go on, but I think you get the point.
>We finally caught a glimpse of his grandma’s house. I now understand why he chooses to live in the shack. It was something straight out of Harmony Korine’s playbook. The stench of piss was so prominent that I could smell it even when I was standing outside. Inside lurked a couple of yappy, small dogs that guarded the door like cerberus at the gates of hell. Those kind of dogs are the fucking worst. They're more insidious than pitbulls since everyone assumes that they're harmless because they're tiny (they're not). He disappeared into the darkness for a few minutes only to emerge a few minutes later holding a small chicken. He handed the bird to me so I could pet it. Avia commented on its strange bent neck, and he informed us that it was born deformed.
>We drove around aimlessly for a while before returning to ABD’s house, where I stumbled across a La-Z-Boy. Needless to say, I immediately sat down and started messing with the controls. Up and down, up and down, up and down. This continued until ABD finally decided that he’d had enough of my shit and literally kicked me off the chair.

>> No.18760359

>>18760000
>he refuses to have sexual relations with black chicks.
Based and HIV-awareness-pilled

>> No.18760604
File: 229 KB, 500x813, 1546744541072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Honestly, the only reason I've never read Anne Frank's Diary as a kid was that she was kinda my type and I didn't want to fantasize about a dead girl every day. Dark hair, thick eyebrows, large eyes with bags...Pale skin as well. You get my idea.

Also there was this annoying weeb in high school who slightly looked like her, and I think subconsciously lusted after her. She also had buxom breasts.

Thanks for reading

>> No.18760727

>>18760604
How many times did you write about your desire to impregnate her in your diary?

>> No.18761109

From my Dream Journal April 29, 2021:
I dreamt I was at the University last night. I took the elevator down from the second floor. It took me down eleven floors by mistake. The door opened and I managed to escape from an old storage room. As I started looking for the stairs, I came across an ink painting of winnie the pooh. Only the a jar of honey was colored gold. Donald Trump appeared and started explaining the various works of art lined up in a hidden hallway behind the classrooms.
Can anyone interperet this?

>> No.18761247
File: 830 KB, 3500x2400, Knights in Grey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My pen and ability is inadequate to the task of doing his memory justice. Every private soldier loved him. Second to Stonewall Jackson, his loss was the greatest the South ever sustained. When I saw him there dead, I felt that I had lost a friend whom I had ever loved and respected, and that the South had lost one of her best and greatest Generals.
—Private Sam Watkins, Co. Aytch