[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 141 KB, 1200x891, 1611474537140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18737969 No.18737969 [Reply] [Original]

From a generally Gnostic vantage point, the problem of good is not that one can perceive good in a totally Evil world, but that this good distinguishes itself from the Evil not by being good but by being even more Evil. For example: the mouth distinguishes itself from the anus not by being good, opposing excretion, but by being even more Evil, the prominent excretor dumping in. The latter is deficient of the former after all! Incidentally, Darwin as a crypto-scatologist: the food in the food chain, the gene as that which is selected, and mating as that which selects, replace these with excrement for his total intellectual rehabilitation. The Evil of this good is long-form, the mouth anatomically relating to the anus perfectly illustrates this: one must traverse whole Philosophical structures to reach it just as one must traverse the whole digestive system backward to reach the mouth. Recall the Taxi Driver scene where Matthew embraces Iris and tells her that he loves her. The mere Evil would be that he is lying and that she is being manipulated, the Evil good would be that he is telling the truth and that she earnestly believes him. Is this not the prominent love? Is this not the ultimate depravity? Though it is tempting to thereby condemn the "true Self" as the locus of the Evil good, one would miss another, Formal, Evil good in doing so. The perfidy of love is a microcosm of the Evil good, look no further than the "real love" vs. "fake analysis" argument: the INTRA of analysis is allegedly not only useless but "fake" against the not only useful but "real" INTER of love. Nothing could be further from the truth. The INTRA is itself an analytic impasse, more "real" than the love of the INTER and pertains to the "real" love inasmuch as it is deprived, purified, even of the little it had.

>> No.18737973
File: 324 KB, 1280x927, alfred kubin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18737969

In this sense, the INTRA actively rejects both "real" love and "fake" analysis, both comprising a perfidious spectrum whereby the INTER approaches pure analysis: what pervades Matthew's monologue about his "real" love if not the economy of prostitution itself, the world's oldest analysis? The INTER is that by which "real" love disappears into "fake" analysis or that by which "fake" analysis camouflages itself in "real" love. It is a real false dichotomy, per the structure of the Evil good. The INTER is guilty of everything that it accuses the INTRA of: the lovers are bilaterally transmuted into inert fetishes for solipsist possession and decompose, as far as their "real" love goes, while still alive, the requiting readily resembling and surpassing the most debased excretory exchange, prostitution, the mere Evil, the INTER being the Evil good. The whole relation as an AS IF fancy and the revelation of "real" feeling as an AS IF distance, wherein "real" love and "fake" analysis are indistinguishable, the mere inertia between prostitute and client itself comes to life and fucks both lovers. As opposed to the impasse of the INTRA whereby one knows one's self as the only actual Subject that literally cannot relate. Per the INTRA, one cannot posses, change, or even destroy (!) the other, the absolute silence and distance of the lovers' images in each other's minds mirror, coincide, or even constitute, each of their realities as such. The INTER intervening to stop this immediate and embodied knowing. Hence the broader Formal Evil good: the real false dichotomy of ascribing either "real" love or "fake" analysis as implicit to the Subject and beckoning it to its "opposite" - Relativism is true provided that the poles are Evil and Evil good - whereby it is destroyed. Consider instead that the "true Self" does not desire, that its interior is just as abominable as its exterior, and that this "front line" traversing one's heart is itself the prominent Demiurgic creation, the pure interior and exterior alike being mere means to an end, mere Evil: per the pull of the INTER, the lovers become punch cards, delivered unto pure analysis, Yaldabaoth's fingers inside each appendage penetrating each orifice, calculating your looming damnation. The Catholic is, again, not so much more pagan than pagan but less pagan than pagan, chronically myopic. The fruit of the post-cross tree and the justice at the end of History are Evil goods. Does the rejection of the INTER imply a rejection of the Subject itself, per (vulgar?) Buddhism? Quite the contrary, it is not an argument that the Subject is bilaterally alienated, apertures through which the "real" things move or cretinous vessels for the will of "God" and such, and a concession to impersonal Nirvanas, but an affirmation of the Subject's alienation AS bilateral.

>> No.18737980
File: 72 KB, 800x613, 64.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18737969
>>18737973

Is this not a failure to realize another even broader, orthogonal, Evil good, whereby the Subject is similarly beckoned to become a Monad? Yes, but no. This the precise structure of the Atonement vs. the Victor, INTER vs. INTRA: the Father embraces the Son as Matthew embraces Iris. Recall the scene where Travis destroys Matthew and the other men between himself and Iris, it ends with the camera looking down at Travis and Iris, then retracing Travis' path, showing Matthew dead at the door and a crowd of people on the formerly empty street. Accepting this retrospect as the true direction of the chain of events, it can be said that Travis spontaneously came out of Iris, in the heart of the Evil good, and destroyed Matthew at a distance. Such is the relation of the Victor and the Atonement, be crucified, on the cross of the aforementioned orthogonal Evil good, from the bottom-up and the outside-in, per the Atonement, and be digested by Yaldabaoth, or be crucified from the top-down and the inside-out, per the Victor, and self-detonate inside his stomach. Perhaps it is not Travis that came out of Iris, but Iris that came out of Travis: the INTRA saves and produces the portrait of the lover as such, acknowledging her reality as the only actual Subject that literally cannot relate, implicitly abolishing the "intrasubjective" front line of desire and exchange.

>Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
>But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
>For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Note the exquisite Gnosticism of the Canonical Gospels: talking the Catholic for his word, the corruption can only be caused by God's natural revelation, he cannot claim otherwise lest he admits that absence itself can cause. What would one's treasure be safe from in Heaven if not "God" himself? This constitutes the very explosion of the Subject, Subjectivity par excellence, whereby the cross itself is called into question, obverting its orthogonal structure BY its orthogonal structure: it is not so much that Satan actually owns all the kingdoms of the world, mere Evil, it is that Jesus is tempted by the Father, Yaldabaoth, Evil good. It is here that the Victor spontaneously comes out of the Atonement, the latter accepts the cross as the very locus of the Demiurgic never itself, collapsing ontogenically down the Subjective phylogenetic vista, yielding to the black hole of Yaldabaoth, whereas the latter does not do the opposite, going up the vista, but laterally obverts the whole vista, by the cross itself, replying with its own radical never and reaches the true discontinuous Outside, the white hole.

>> No.18737990
File: 2.70 MB, 1918x1446, renounce all unknowing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18737969
>>18737973
>>18737980

It is only here that love is real. Recall one of the last Taxi Driver scenes showing the newspaper clippings about Travis on the wall and the disembodied voice of Iris' father reading a letter he wrote to him, the letter itself finally revealed to be on the same wall. What is this? Where is this? Outside. A discontinuous indeterminacy as such, the cross destroyed. Tangentially, the film itself is explicit that the Outside has intervened: recall the ultimate depravity of the INTER, Matthew embracing Iris, is abruptly, discontinuously, interrupted by a succession of discontinuous shots of Travis shooting a gun at the screen; perhaps distinguishing between his continuous, Demiurgic, intervention when he previously met Iris from this true intervention whereby it could be said that he actually, visually, pervades her or that her, or the viewer's, repulsion spills over into the forbidden Outside and manifests his image. Regardless, it is better to have lost having never loved.

>> No.18739009
File: 33 KB, 512x342, Hegel_by_Schlesinger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Brilliant. The Evil good (and a Good evil?), the white hole, Travis is Demiurge and then Kristos. You're wasted on /lit/.

I was fiending for a Taxi Driver rewatch anyhow

>> No.18739044

Schitzo poster... Is that you?

>> No.18739074

>>18739044
No, it's not him, it's a rising star.

>> No.18739091

>>18739009

I'm not really looking for "an audience", that would be INTER. I take the low number of replies as "proof" that I am not hereby doing what I claim to oppose.

>> No.18739120

>>18739091
I understand you perfectly well. It's all good. Just stick to the skull image.

>> No.18739673

How about you grow up instead of being an edgy teenager.

>> No.18739768

>>18739673
You're lost. Go back.

>> No.18740375

bumping

>> No.18740877

This reads like it was published in urbanomics.
I'm not saying this as a insult though OP. It's.... interesting

>> No.18740942

i wish i could understand what op is saying

>> No.18741020
File: 17 KB, 800x600, 1619061409234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I didn't read most of that but I like the idea of the "Problem of Good" to btfo gnerdstics

>> No.18741355

>>18740877
>contains nick land

hmmm

>> No.18741550
File: 68 KB, 256x194, 1621473093025.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18737969
>>18737973
>>18737980
>>18737990

i know this is /lit/ but TLDR

>> No.18741942
File: 296 KB, 680x755, WRITE IT DOWN IN THE CALENDAR.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18742087

>>18737980
>tempted by the Father, Yaldabaoth, Evil good.
Evil is the necessity which births fear and scarcity.

A dim echo of the (forgotten) Father who is promising Justice which is abundance and plenty: Love in ever approaching (Dynamis) the ideal. Eternity.

And in between them — necessity and Love — is the gap of mixed multitude: the chaos and barking of dogs.

Yaldabaoth, from that perspective, is the reason of that gap which occludes the light of Justice: its self-preservation.

Posting about these matter is an anthropotechnic of clearing operation. To present alternative to the annoying and deadening barking. Steps to secure a healthy bubble with a healing atmosphere.

>> No.18742310

>>18737969
>>18737973
>>18737980
>>18737990
You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are

>> No.18742335

>>18742310

I realize that I'm probably much smarter than I think I am, yes.

>> No.18742347

>>18742335
Epic

>> No.18742350

>>18742310
Nowhere or no-place is exactly where the fog gets dispelled. Precisely, because other than 'nowhere' there are marked roads and expectations which are, obviously, pre-conceived. Contingency is nowhere. And again the Child as the sovereign and no symbolic regime that is known before. 'as you think you are', but what were you thingken. of Love?

>> No.18742363

This is Landian Gnostic drivel. Anybody who thinks this is insightful or even entertaining needs lobotomising.

>> No.18742370

>>18742350
>Hmm yes yes the "no" of nowhere means that peepeepoopoo
I can only imagine how pathetic your life is

>> No.18742404

>>18742370
(vulgar) life is itself the source of woe and is but a series series of installments.
I doubt that you can imagine: it requires a certain level of understanding; unless 'imagination' is about fancies riding little awareness you have left.

>> No.18742417

>>18742404
You seem to think that dissecting specific words makes you sound intelligent. You did it in your initial posts and you do it in your replies to me. It doesn't make you sound intelligent; it's the habit of a brainlet who can't hold onto larger thoughts.

>> No.18742420

I'm good, it isn't a problem.

>> No.18742428

>>18742417
>larger thoughts.
how large was your thought this morning?

>> No.18742474

>>18742428
Larger than your mum's dick

>> No.18742509

>>18742417
Stop trying to dunk on someone clearly smarter than you.

>> No.18742519

>>18742417
>uuh yeah bro what do you think you're doing, using words and defining concepts? it's the habit of a brainlet who can't hold onto larger thoughts *puffs pipe*

perfidious brainlet

>> No.18742602

>>18742519
>pipe
Ah yes hmm a device for the inhalation of tobacco smoke - or perhaps (tee-hee) something stronger... Indeed, ceci n'est pas une pipe and the "pipe" represents the "piping" (as it were) of our collective good evil anuses by Yaldabaoth, for surely excretion inverted is as evil as the anus!

Honestly, stop encouraging this pseud

>> No.18742608

>>18742509
Stop encouraging faux-deranged Gnostic word salads

>> No.18742622

>>18742602
>>18742608
le word salads, le lobotomies. you can't even parody his posts right, which means you don't understand what he's saying or how he's doing it.

Shit-eating brainlets.

>> No.18742629

>>18742622
What adjective are you going to pair with "brainlet" next, anon? I'm excited to find out!

>> No.18743957

>>18740942

Me too.