[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.02 MB, 3024x4032, 1627422041692.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18732775 No.18732775 [Reply] [Original]

The absolute number of midwit parents with screaming children is astounding.
We put reproduction on a pedestal and yet so many people are reproducing out of control.

Try spending a second around people with children and watch how they act like retards to delay the development of their kids like talking to them with retarded childish voices and videos on repeat that repeat babytalk. Research shows this delays childhood development because children will just act like retards if you make them retards.

This is turning me into an antinatalist. Most children born into this world will suffer because their parents were dumb.

>> No.18733410

True. There's always the potential for idiots to fall in love and fuck until they accidentally have a baby then shittily raise a human being. It happened to me as well. Which is why I believe it's important to have all the protections, abortions readily available, and birth control. By mid 20s my father was broke as fuck with 3 kids, it was not ever easy for him and my mom. Or my siblings and I really. That being said I think there's tremendous potential for having kids when the time is right for and individual, raising them properly, and filling them with confidence of achieving goals and dreams.

>> No.18733416

>>18733410
But then again.. if my parents opted to abort I wouldn't be here, and that would suck as I'm really enjoying myself right now. Hasn't always been like this but I'm genuinely glad I'm where I am right now.