[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 49 KB, 426x639, 1626612930244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18690674 No.18690674 [Reply] [Original]

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

>> No.18690691

Incel finds a new lease on life after experiencing deep love inside a dream

>> No.18690714

man is convinced his neighbour is obsessed with him but really he isn't and he is obsessed with his neighbour

>> No.18690721

>>18690674
I don't have any ideas at the moment, just came here to ask what that thing is? Some sort of pig-horse hybrid?

>> No.18690724

Short story on green text format about an incel that manages to get a gf but gets cheated on. He has mental breakdown, he gets better meets the woman again and end up falling for her again only to become a cuck that hates being a cuck.

I also have a story about two closeted homosexuals who have lived together for 10+years but they always deny it. They go out and get girls to not raise suspicion among friends, that becomes their kink (fooling everyone into thinking they are not gay) but in reality almost everybody knows.

>> No.18690725

Incel decides to go on shooting spree after learning in a dream that he is fundamentally undeserving of love

>> No.18690750

I've been thinking about writing a short story but i keep coming back to my ideas being based around how I want my readers to feel at the end of it, rather than details about how, plotwise, i plan on doing that.
Idk, I've never felt as though an orginal idea is enough to bother writing a story, and when I've come up with (in my opinion) original stuff, I lose focus on the details because i cant find a thesis or core theme for it, and i believe that even small details should in some small way point towards the overall theme. A subversion of some trope or a novel setting or whatever... what purpose does it serve? That's what is really tripping me up whenever i sit down with the intent to actually write something.
Am I overthinking this or what

>> No.18690781

>>18690674
Working on a novel about a discharged SS officer who wanders the wastelands of a russia that was conquered by germany and picks up a orphan girl who reminds him of a kid he shot during his forced stay in the dirlewannger pennal battalion.

>> No.18690915

>>18690781
Pasolini is that you with a dif version?

>> No.18691125

1. A man stumbles upon a cosmic clockwork with portals to alternative human histories. He can enter a realm and then through the clockwork enter it again to a previous point, in order to replay through the same scenarios, perfecting each world.
2. A man realizes his dreams influence the outside world, and uses them to astral project inside of people's heads to experience their thoughts. He begins to travel the inner plane of psyche.
3. An eternal and infinite hologram begins running a simulation. A creator deity and destruction deity are engaged in a game of strategy, using humans and beasts as their pawns. The game has specific rules which must be followed.
4. Synthetic biology takes the world by storm and replaces all electronical devices. Eventually the entire planet is one giant bio-mechanical organism, which also symbiotically lives within humans. The nanites interact with neurons, allowing humans to live in virtual realities, as their physical body is kept indefinitely alive in a tank via feeding tubes.
5. Vishnu takes on human incarnation in the form of the Avatar Kalki. Kalki is trying to remember that he is God, so that he may bring the system to the next step of evolution, but you first must be made wise and then become pure in heart to realize your God-nature.
6. In the distant future, M-Theory is proven real. The hyperspace eternally unwinds as a fractal with an infinitesimal sub-unit. It grows in complexity as reality branches outward, it twists and compacts spaces to become a multitude of universes. Human beings discover that human consciousness too is a brane, and it allows one to travel along the hyperspace.

>> No.18691172

Plae vidyo gaem go in vidyo gaem
Gilr coms owt ov lyte novil n shoes chinck pouer ov riting lyte novil

C'est unique!

>> No.18691180
File: 163 KB, 350x350, 1402161274371.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18691172
more like inC'est unique

>> No.18692077

>>18690724
>Short story on green text format
Please don’t.

>> No.18692204

>>18690721
Tapir

>> No.18692492
File: 114 KB, 700x1048, pige.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18690721
This one happens to be a Baird's pige. There are several other kinds of pige and all are based, but Malayan and mountain pige are my favourites in cuteness.

>> No.18692577

>>18690674
See : >>18692291